sydney

Notes and Disclaimer:

All persons and situations are not based on real or actual persons or events. Commentary is supported, though please refrain from trying to take over, this is not intended to be a round robin. I haven't had a chance to proofread this, so it might be a bit choppy.

Kinks Used in This Post:

Favorites:

*Sissification:

The act of changing the appearance of a male character through realistic means, particularly by the use of makeup, female clothes, and/or female accessories, to appear as a female and/or forcing the male to adopt the mannerisms of a female, or being the recipient of such actions.

*Kidnapping:

An act of abducting a character in an RP for the purpose of abusing, often sexually, or being abducted for such reasons; often implied indefinite imprisonment.

*Immobilization:

Engaging in an RP where at least one character will be entirely physically immobilized by any means; typically involved in BDSM play.

*Blindfolds:

The use of blindfolds or other objects to obscure the vision of at least one character in a sexual context.

*Gags:

The act of placing and lodging an object in another character's mouth to force him or her to breath through his or her nose as well as creating the inability to speak, or receiving such actions.

*Handcuffs:

The use of handcuffs to temporarily immobilize a character during an RP, or to restrain a character to an object.

*Crossdressing:

The act of dressing flamboyantly in the clothing of the opposite gender.

*Body Alteration:

Altering the body of one's self or one's partner through realistic and non-magical means; sometimes involving mutilation or surgical context.

*Forced Clotheswearing:

The act of forcing a character to wear or being forced to wear specific garments of clothing of the other character's choosing; often humiliating and connotes crossdressing.

N/A

Yes:

*Genital/Nipple Piercings:

The act of piercing the genitals or nipples, sometimes as a symbolic gesture, or receiving such; often painful.

*Sexy/Slutty Clothing:

The act of one's character either taking part in and/or enjoying the wearing of clothing that is of a sexually suggestive or explicit nature, such as but not limited to exceptionally short skirts, flamboyant underwear, excessively tight clothing, clothing with explicit graphics etc.

tumblr_ne6h5dOiQP1tdljh7o1_500.pngtumblr_ne6h5dOiQP1tdljh7o2_500.pngtumblr_ne6h5dOiQP1tdljh7o3_1280.png

~~~

Alex had put up a decent fight in the beginning, he'd even managed to kill one of the men who was sent to subdue him, though back up had come soon after and Alex hadn't stood a chance. Beaten nearly senseless he had been knocked unconscious and tossed into the back of the van. The assassin expected to be driven to some desolate location where he'd likely be shot in the back of the head and kicked over into a shallow grave. In all honesty, Alex probably shouldn't have been surprised. After all, he'd been involved with various underground organizations for as long as he could remember. Alex was well aware of the fact that no one talked to the police and anyone who did was as good as dead.

Musing his life over as a set of cold, steel cuffs were snapped around his thin wrists and a bit of cloth around his eyes, Alex thought back to the day his deadbeat father had sold him to a small gang of drug traffickers. Thankfully, the group had only been interested in shoving baggies of crack down Alex's throat for him to transport passed authorities, rather than anything sexual. Even now Alex could faintly recall the name of the small time gang and the cartel down south they had been involved with when they had been active.

When a hard, plastic ball was pulled between Alex's teeth and the straps of the ball gag pulled and secured at the back of his head he thought back to what happened when the gang thought he was too old to pass by authorities undetected. Part of the appeal of buying him at a young age was the simple fact that the police rarely assumed small children were used for transport, while a teenager was a bit more likely. At the age of thirteen Alex had been picked up by the police because they'd been suspicious. They kept him in a communal jail cell for as long as they could before being forced to release him due to a lack of evidence.

The moment Alex stumbled back into the gang's hangout they'd questioned him and decided they couldn't use him for much longer. Rather than release him the leader arranged to sell him to the cartel keeping them in business. By his teens there was more appeal to Alex physically than had been when he was only a child. Luckily for Alex, the cartel head, Anton Reyes, had merely been interested in collecting rare things, or people, and had little physical interest in the teenage boy. For nearly five years Alex had lived a relatively easy life. Anton hired tutors to get Alex caught up on anything he missed academically and to get him ahead of his peer group.

What Alex didn't realize, from the age of thirteen to eighteen, was the fact that Anton had been shaping him into a weapon or something useful. Though it was clear that the old man, before his death, had grown fond of Alex over the years. Inevitably, nothing good lasted long and Anton died, leaving Alex to his next of kin. Anton's heir was his snobby, cruel, but ambitious thirty something year old grandson who viewed Alex unfavorably.

Soon after the funeral Alex was sent away to work for a local crime lord to whom Ricardo, Anton's grandson, owed a favor. Changing location wasn't too horrible, if anything Alex found the cooler, drearier climate of the north east coast of the U.S. more agreeable. The downside was the fact that the crime lord, Vincent Cantor, didn't see Alex as anything more than a potential bed warmer or just another underling to run errands.

Alex wasn't necessarily happy, but he was content. Most of his life had become making deliveries, occasionally getting his hands dirty when an enforcer made too much of a mess, and doing what he was told in general. It was almost boring with how routine it was. On the plus side, Alex was allowed to buy his freedom after a while. Three years in and Alex had accumulated more than enough money to give in exchange for doing as he pleased. Vincent had accepted it, looking mildly amused, knowing that while he no longer owned Alex it was unlikely that Alex would ever really leave the lifestyle behind.

Vincent would have been correct, as within a week of being free Alex was actively seeking open hits on a few small time criminals and regular people who had messed up badly. A cheating husband was strangled to death, as per his wife's instructions, a drug dealer who wasted all of his product smoking it himself was burned to death, among a variety of murders Alex had committed for money. In a week Alex had managed to kill a number of people, all in untraceable ways, despite the sometimes gruesome nature of some situations.

Eventually, Alex was lead back to Vincent within a few months, looking for something higher in profile. Vincent had grinned a shark-like grin when Alex came in and gestured for him to sit so they could talk. It wasn't long after that when a number of politicians, rival crime bosses and a few others turned up dead. Vincent, and the Cantor crime family, had absolute control over the city all due to Alex. After paying Alex for his work Vincent had suggested Alex staying, but Alex declined, wanting to get a few for the world before figuring anything out.

Wandering the world Alex had come across a man roughly the same age as him. Dave Genovese was the son of a corrupt businessman who had connections with Vincent Cantor and a few other organizations around the world. Dave, like Alex, had been molded and shaped into something more formidable to be used by men with too much power. They, Alex and Dave, worked together for a number of years, before an altercation resulting in them parking ways, leaving an odd scar on Dave's back by his shoulder and one on the back of Alex's hand.

Alex found his way back to Vincent and spent a year working for him, then a new, fresh faced detective contacted Alex. By now Alex was getting bored with his way of life and wanted out, so when he was asked for incriminating evidence on Vincent he was more than happy to comply. For a short while, Alex was sure Vincent and a few other equally powerful underworld figured would be locked up. However, due to a technicality Vincent walked and it was leaked to him that Alex had been working with the police.

Hitting a particularly large pothole the van bounced, pulling Alex back from his trip down memory lane. Not even a minute later and the van had come to a stop, though Alex didn't know where exactly. The feeling of a needle both confused and worried Alex. If they were merely going to kill him why bother drugging him? Alex barely flinched when his shirt had been hiked up and the needle pressed against his skin, right over his spine.

"How long will that take to work anyway?" A red headed man asked from the front of the van, while the burly one holding Alex and the needle shrugged.

"Maybe a few minutes, it'll keep him from moving below the neck." The man said, forcing the long needle in before pushing the syringe.

Alex had tried to struggle, to fight, not knowing what awaited him now. He was expecting a quick and easy death, but now he suspected that if they were going to kill him it was going to be slow and painful. Feeling his limbs weaken in response to the sedative Alex slumped to the floor of the van, being held up only by the man's grip on him.

"Is it permanent?" The read head inquired as he got out of the van and came around back to unlock the door. "I'm guessing now, but you never know..."

"Nah, it'll wear off, so the boss wants us to regularly keep him dosed up every few hours." Burly man said as he hefted the cuffed, gagged and temporarily paralyzed Alex over his shoulder. "Would be too dangerous to chain him up and hope that it holds."

Alex was brought into the mansion, the one Vincent was currently living in anyway, and was taken down into the basement. All the while, Alex was able to hear people moving about, servants working in the mansion, but little else. Of course, Alex wasn't sure where he was exactly, as the blindfold was still in place.

Once in the basement, the burly man tossed Alex onto a bed at the center of the room. Unknown to Alex the room was all cement, padded, sound proof walls, and a steel reinforced door. Lining each wall were a series of large cabinets, some holding clothing or things to keep Alex preoccupied during his stay in the basement. The furnishings were limited to the bed, what looked like a doctor's chair, and a bolted down table.

As two women entered the blindfold and cuffs were removed, though Alex was still gagged and paralyzed. Two of the cabinets were opened, one filled to the brim with frilly, lacy, pink dresses and accessories, while the other looked more like someone's makeup back threw up inside. With sudden realization Alex realized what it was all for and what was going to happen. As much as Alex would have liked to thrash around, even if the struggle would do nothing, it was impossible with the sedative.

"Can you hold him up?" One woman asked, the one who had picked out a short, Lolita dress and a set of white thigh high stockings, among other things. "It'll be easier to dress him this way."

The burly man sighed, clearly thinking that helping them play dress up with the boss' new toy was a waste of time. Regardless, he lifted Alex up holding him in an almost standing position. Together they managed to strip him and then began to work on redressing him.

"You know, I never knew Mr. Cantor was into this sort of thing." The makeup woman said, watching as the other two worked on dressing Alex. "And who said pink was the best color to go with? It completely clashes with those eyes."

"The boss requested pink, and I think it looks great on...well, Alex won't work, what do you think of 'Alexis?'" The woman working a pink thong onto Alex asked. Alex shuddered, not liking the proposed name change. "Anyway, I think pink suits Alexis fine."

"I would have picked a matching red, possibly something with a vampiric feel to it, personally." Makeup woman responded as she picked out a palate to suit both Alex and the clothing picked out for him. "Felicia, has anyone else been in here? I can't find my brushes."

"They should be in there." Felicia stated as she admired how the thong looked on Alex, before working on getting the stockings and garter belt onto him. "Have you tried the told shelf? Maybe you accidentally brought them out of the room last time you used them? Try the kitchen."

"Yeah, I do remember taking them upstairs for cleaning a few days ago..." The makeup woman murmured as she headed for the door to the staircase up.

"So, Felicia." The burly man began. "Has Selena mentioned anything about me? Since our last date I mean."

Felicia frowned as she secured the first stocking into place. She hadn't really been sure how to breach the topic with Nathan, the burly man.

"You know, she hasn't said much since then, I'm sure everything's great though. Otherwise she wouldn't have said yes to the first date." Alex groaned through the gag as Felicia spoke, he really didn't feel like being an unwilling audience to this mafia soap opera. "It's rude to interrupt, Alexis."

So far Alex bad a frilly pink thong, which thankfully were designed to accommodate the obvious fact that he wasn't female, and both stockings on with the garter belt to hold them up and in place. The dress was the last important bit and Alex was anything but excited.

"Oh, I almost forgot about the piercings Mr. Cantor wanted..." Felicia said, holding the dress and looking Alex over. "Two on the nipples, nothing else right away since Alexis' ears are already pierced."

Just then, Selena showed back up, brush kit in hand. Along with her was another person, a man covered in tattoos and piercings. Following up was the red headed driver from earlier, who looked absolutely bored.

"Hey, so I guess Zach is here for Alex's piercings?" Selena said as she lead the way into the room, both men in tow. "Kind of forgot we were getting those done too."

"I'm doing his tattoo later this week, didn't Vin tell you guys?" Zach said as he pushed his way forward to examine Alex. "Just the nipples? Boring, but if that's what the boss man wants. Maybe the tattoo will be more creative."

Alex wasn't sure what to think about all of this, shock had since faded and while the women's clothing was humiliating it wasn't the worst that could be done to him. Briefly, he wondered if they'd get him all dressed up and then kill him, or if more humiliating things were to follow first. Alex could only imagine some hiker coming across his decomposing corpse stuffed into that ridiculous pink dress. The mental image almost made him snicker, but with the gag in the way such an action was impossible.

"Might be easier if you set him down a moment for this." Zach said as he placed his backpack down and retrieved a sterile needle and two silvery hoops. "I wouldn't want you to drop him and the skin to tear after all."

Nathan nodded, moving to set Alex down over in the doctor's chair a few paces away from the bed. Zach loomed overhead, looking pleased.

"So did I mention what happened to Vin's last pet?" Zach said as he placed the needle against the side of Alex's right nipple, then pushed it through. "Sold him to some guy upstate who paid to have Vin's name removed and his own tattooed over. I suggested something more original than 'property of name of some egotistical rich guy.' Didn't go over as well as I'd hoped."

Alex flinched as the first hoop was pushed through and secured, and the second piercing followed in the same manner. Zach went over the piercings with alcohol wipes, cleaning the blood and removing any source of infection.

"Those'll be tender for a while, but then I'm sure that's why Vin has this sort of thing done with his pets. Could be worse, at least he doesn't ask for them to have Prince Albert piercings." Satisfied, Zach stood. "'Kay, I'm done here, see you guys later, or tonight, whenever."

With that Zach was gone and Nathan was pulling Alex back up to his feet. The dress was the last bit left, though Felicia was looking Alex over, thinking carefully.

"A padded bra would have been nice, but Mr. Cantor would have a fit if we ruined Alexis' piercings." She lamented as she picked up the pink dress and started to pull it up and over Alex's narrow hips. "We can maybe work in a corset next time, since it wasn't specified as a necessity this time."

With the dress on Felicia simply had to pull Alex's arms into the sleeves and lace up the back. After all of that Felicia looked satisfied, to a point. It was obvious there was more she wanted to do, with both Alex and the clothing.

"He's all yours, Selena." Felicia said as she made her exit, leaving the red headed man, Nathan and Selena alone with Alex.

"It's not ideal, but I think I've got the a decent combination of colors for him." Selena intoned as she motioned for Nathan to set Alex back down in the doctor's chair. "This shouldn't take long..."

It didn't take long, Selena first worked on wiping down his skin and applying a primer, then added some foundation and a pale, pink blush to the apples of his cheeks. The eyes, a color not so well suited for pink, were given the same treatment of pink, but they were also lined with ordinary black eyeliner and mascara. As for lips a bright pink, long lasting lipstick was selected. It was hard working around the ball gag, but Vincent had been insistent on Alex remaining gagged until that night.

"I think...a hair clip or two should work fine." Selena said as she went back to the cabinet to seek out something that would match. "Oh! This is perfect."

The last touch to their masterpiece was a pink flower hair clip, which pinned Alex's hair off to the side of his face, framing it in a feminine manner.

"Well, I'm done." With that, like Zach and Felicia, Selena left them alone down in the basement as she disappeared upstairs.

"Is sampling out of the question?" The red headed man asked as he and Nathan worked on placing Alex on the bed. There were to be no bonds, other than the gag, but Vincent had wanted Alex arranged in a certain way.

"From what I've heard this evening it'll be a free for all after the boss has had his fill." Nathan said, which caused Alex to shudder. It wasn't hard to imagine what would happen at this point.

Nathan pushed Alex onto his back, then forced his legs apart and his knees up. The dress was hiked up to reveal Alex's thong covered groin and the tops of his thighs. Nothing was left to the imagination, which was causing a not so small problem with Nathan and Reed, the red headed man. Both were tempted, but both realized the risks and consequences of taking Vincent's toy before he had his first go at his pet.

"Tonight's going to be fun." Reed said, quietly, his mind flooded with aroused thoughts.

The other nodded, forcing himself to walk to the door, pulling Reed along with him. Neither wanted to linger, so they turned off the lights, leaving Alex in the dark and ascended the stairs, letting the door slam shut and lock behind them.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sydney

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic