Dad's are supereffective

Redstars-Odyssey

Summary: Lucien, a single father tries to keep his son Morgan from dating a classmate named Ishvara Yuen for unknown reasons. What will happen to them?

Warnings: None. (pm if there are any that need to be added)

Additional notes: Lucien is a vampire. Morgan is a werewolf and was adopted. 16+ just in case. (def not 18+)

Characters in this fic & About them (no spoilers):

Lucien Nazarius

Race: Vampire, Italian

Height/weight: 6'1 - 160lb (185.5cm - 72.57kg)

Build: Slightly muscular

Hair/eyes: Black hair, blue eye's

Sexuality: Pansexual (he likes EVERYONE)

Morgan Nazarius

Race: Werewolf (unknown ethnicity/mix race)

Height/weight: 5'0 - 105lb (152.5 - 48)

Build: Small has hips tho

Hair/eyes: Light brown, Green-yellow eyes.

Sexuality: HOMO

Ishvara Yuen

Race: Human, Indian/Chinese

Height/Weight: 5'7 - 132lb (170 - 60)

Build: Lanky

Hair/eyes: Black with purple strips, Green eyes

Sexuality: ????? Demisexual

Mentions of Ishvaras parents potentially.

Everything about this day was perfect, especially the weather. Taking in a deep breath a young boy finished straightening out his jacket before sitting down on his bed with a soft "poff" from his bed. Picking up his cellphone that was resting on his pillow he slid his finger quickly across the screen to check his messages. As his eyes scanned over the text a wide smile crossed his face and caused his heart to flutter slightly. "Ahhhh, this is so exciting!!" He couldn't stop the bubbly feeling in his gut and flopped back onto his bed fully covering his face with his hands. Just then there was a knock on his door was heard and the boy sat up.

"Morgan? I need to go out for a while so i'll be back around seven alright?" He could hear his fathers concerned voice clearly from the thin door. "Alright dad, I'll be here so don't worry so much." He had lied. He had never lied to his dad about something like this before. His heart started to pick up pace for another reason. There was silence for a minute before Morgan's dad peeked through the door. "Alright, remember no one is allowed over when i'm gone." His dad spoke with a serious tone for a moment. "Oh and make sure you don't get too excited you know what happens if you do. Also make sure to eat enough, i've made food in advance. and-" "Dad, i'll be fine." Morgan interjected. "And before you start i'll call you if anything happens." His father laughed a little. "Alright alright, just give me a good luck kiss and i'll leave you be." Morgan snorted and sat up. "No way. I might catch your nerdiness or something." He spoke with a mock tone of annoyance and turned away. A smile crossed his fathers face before he spoke. "Oh how awful. How will I live? I will die without your love?" His dad opened the door more so Morgan could see the dramatic show he put on while speaking. "Maybe i'll just have to take them from you. Absorb all of your love." He suddenly turned walking towards him in a silly fashion and bearing his fangs. "Noooooooo, you'll never take me alive!" Morgan jumped up and tried to "run away" but his father caught him and held his face between his hands smushing Morgans baby face. Morgans father gave him a small peck on the forhead before removing his hands to ruffle his sons hair. "You know I love you right?" His fathers tone was suddenly serious and the grin plastered to morgans face slowly left him. "yeah, of course I do. I love you too." He wanted to ask if something was wrong but before he had a chance his dad had made it to the door again and told him goodbye. Morgan was confused and also now slightly worried as he listened to his fathers footsteps carefully make there way down the stairs. When he heard the door finally close and he was still standing in the same place gradually getting frustrated by what his father said. Or rather the way he said it. Deciding it was best to give his mind a break before his date with Ishvara.

A/N:

i'll be fixing up the grammar and such later. but I wanted to post this. Also Comments are fine, but if you have questions and such you can always pm me.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Redstars-Odyssey

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic