Which manga? Help me!

Bambikill

Hey everyone, I've been a member for years but never written anything, just read and browsed every now and then, but now I REALLY need help so I thought I'd try here with the other nerds :hamtaro-005 (8):

There is a manga I am desperately trying to find - I read it a couple of years ago and I want to read it again but I.CAN.NOT.REMEMBER.THE.NAME :S

I am lucky to have a very bad memory - I can enjoy reading everything ten times and still it's like the first :p But then again, at times like these I wish I had a better one... :S

What I do remember is that it's about a couple, one of them owns a restaurant or a café and he lives in the top floor of the building, above the restaurant/café. I THINK the premise was that he was straight and met a guy, but I'm not sure. I think that the other guy moves in with him up i the flat above the place.

The people that work in the restaurant/café, find out about them but are accepting.

When their relationship evolves, they choose to be open with it and they come out to the parents of one of the guys and the family react very badly as I recall. I'm not sure but they might have come out for the other one's family as well, but they are accepting, I think.

Now I start to wonder if one of them has a child... but I might be mistaken and just mixing it up with "Sorenari ni shinken nan desu".

I think the manga was fairly long and it was serious and realistic and touched me a lot - I really want to find it so badly... :(

If someone knows which manga it is - pleeease help me

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bambikill

• Justme

• R.I.O

• BlueNeon

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly I don't know it but

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
or
might be able to help you with it. :D

- Dekiru Otoko no Sodatekata

- Mukuchi na Koi no Tsutaekata

- Sono Te no Netsu wo Kasanete

- Steady Study

- Umaimon Kuwasero!

- Bitter Sweet Cafe

Hmm ...I tried to gather what I can remember from some mangas I read in the past that's kind of match u'r description.

I hope that it helps a little (:

Thank u 4 mentioning me

:)

I'm not very sure but I recall something similar in Kuimonodokoro Akira. In Nichijousahan Bi - Beautiful Life, one of the protagonists has a daughter and the other one is a bar waiter. I already thought about the ones mentioned by R.I.O, so I hope one of them is the one you're looking for. Good luck!

Aww! Thanks for all help!

It wasn't any of those (I did get some new titles to add to my "to read"-list, thanks for that) BUT - I found it!!

Just by chance when searching on those titles, I got to the "Dear Green"-series and realized that I am a complete retard.

They have been there all the time, right under my nose, in my mangalist at Myanimelist... :S

I have rummaged through my list and searched and been annoyed, but didn't even consider them to be an option and just skipped them - "It can't be a work by Fujiyama-sensei since I love her stuff and would remember if it was hers". Duuuuuuhhhhhh...

I had got a few details backwards but when I started to skim the pages of the two volumes, I quickly saw that it was the one I had looked for

(No wonder I couldn't find it - I re-read her stuff all the time, but for some reason I hadn't read this one again and just assumed that it couldn't be a work by her just because I read her all the time... sigh. Baka. :p

But thanks a bunch for trying to help me

- - - Updated - - -

Btw - Kuimonodokoro Akira is one of my favourites