Request: Himitsu Ga Hanazono (Akiba Touko)

Miss RED

YO Translation Team,

I am hoping you could translate the manga Himitsu Ga Hanazono by Akiba Touko. The first chapter had been released by bangaqua.com and mnight-haven.livejournal.com. But it doesn't seem like they will continue it...

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Fantaisy

• minimochi

• TimeWaster

• 2 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Hi :D

Because the latest chapter that was scanlated was last April. I tried to get access to their website and it appear that they been having some kind of error website.

Would be good if they continue the manga though, it was very nice ^^

yup! It is ==" I'm waiting for YO Translation Team finish on their projects and hopefully will consider taking this on ^^

• 9 months later...

I'd also love to see this wonderful manga picked up! I've actually contacted bangaqua in regards to this, and they've said its very unlikely they'll continue as they don't have the raws, midnight haven do, however they have been inactive for a long time and the lovely ladies at BA haven't even been able to get in touch with anyone from MH. So chances are its dropped for good. If the YO team could work on this instead that'd be awesome XD

• 2 years later...

would you please solve this request? well, for me I prefer the raw version, as sometimes getting the translated version would be hard.

Thanks before