One was good and the other went over to the dark side

It was but natural that they were pitted against each other

The attraction came naturally

After all, they were much too alike for their own liking

Each confounded the other

They knew not who the other was

The day finally came

When the two brilliant minds met by accident

Or was it fate's cruel way of mocking them?

Shock wasn't enough to describe what they felt

And even though only one could be the Master

Each was a slave to the other

Freedom was a price that none could think about

For they being in close proximity was more than enough

To drive the other insane

The situation was so wrong

Yet it felt so right

But they couldn't have each other

There were barriers

And differences to be settled

As one was good and the other had crossed over

Who would win in the end?

The age old battle of good versus evil had just begun

Which one would win in the end?

They both were brilliant

And they drove each other over the edge

Each was a slave to the other

But there could be only one Master

And only one slave.

Who would win in the end?

Character Sheet

3449i5c.png

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KuroBear

• jo_suzaku

8a81ed022b71e6ccd510eeabd1a6760b.jpg

Name: Luze

Eyes: Silver gray

Hair Color: Coal Black

Dislikes: Being constricted in a situation, sunlight

Know as the leader of a group of Freedom Fighters whose purpose is to free slaves.

Quote: "A toleration to slavery is, in effect, a toleration to inhumanity." - Granville Sharp

"Put your masks on." Luze orders to his group with his back turned to them. These people he's known for years now, and as much as they were a friends, right now this was a mission, and what he said goes. The men were behind the trade building, today, it was filled with buyers and products, and they carried guns and knives. Even with the deadly weapons, Luze made sure that everyone knew never to use them unless absolutely necessary. They weren't murderers, they were saviors. And with everyone putting on their own white, masquerade masks (only Luze's mask being black), they became the ones that would be recognized as heroes.

They've done this many times, though this would be on a bigger scale, especially with the rumor of a main man in charge. It didn't phase Luze. Go in, look threatening, hold a gun up to a head if necessary, get the male and female slaves alike then leave with no traces.

That's how it always went.

Unfortunately, when they sneaked in though the the far side of the building, there were men already there waiting for them. They were stripped of all of their things, but kept the masks on, the guards saying they didn't even want to see their faces. Luze thought they were all done for, but out of the 16 that were in on the mission, there were only 14 being held in a room. Each one being tied up in thick rope, one of the members nudged the leader and whispered in a sad tone, "S-Sir..."

The man had been out of it, but at the sound, he glanced the other's way in recognition.

"I-I'm sorry..." The brunet looks down and manages to spit out, "Traitors... w-we're traitors...! Don and Prince were going to turn you all in. They said if I helped, I could get in with the reward, b-but they lied to me, Luze. I didn't want to do it in the first place, but I was scared for this group! The last round, we almost got caught and--"

"It's fine." Luze mutters and turns back to his zone, speaking in a wise ramble, "It was your decision. Bad as it may be, you made a choice. These are your consequences, but just know that I'm not angry at you for trying to get out of this. With your family and all... For now, just be quiet or it'll look bad for when those men come back or else you might not see them for a while."

He silenced and looked to his leader sadly, recognizing the tone of failure. Luze didn't deserve this, not after all he's done to save other people...

The sound of heavy footsteps brought everyone's eyes to the door, and nearly everyone flinched when a pretty heavy man burst through the door and growled at the lot, "Where's your leader? Who's in charge? Step up now or everyone pays!"

Without hesitation, Luze speaks up, "It is me. Please... just kill me, or whatever you plan. Let the others g- go!" The monster of a man had came in fast to grab the man with the black mask, throwing him over his shoulder like a bag of potatoes.

"We'll see what the boss has to say about you, rat," the big man grumbles, "Shut your trap, got it?!"

"Sir!" "Luze!!" -- the others gasp and growl, not enjoying the sight of their leader and friend being handled in such a way, but the man looked back at them with a look that shut them up. The look that said, I've got this.

~

The big guard carried Luze easily and didn't think he'd do anything, especially with the fact the man felt almost limp on his shoulders. Two others on the side were going on with some small chat. In Luze's head, he knew this was very bad. All these tougher men, all these guns in their hands... The only way to possibly loosen the collar was to cooperate, no matter how much he wanted to break out of the guard's grip. The long haired man just hoped his men wouldn't have to grab the sharp end of the blade like he would...

Going down a hall and far from his group, Luze was suddenly thrown into a room, hitting the ground rather hard, "Now you just be a good boy and wait there for the boss to deal with your sorry ass. He'll take off your mask and leave you with a face that'll make you want to keep that shit on for a long time."

Slam!

And now Luze was alone, tied up on the cold ground like an animal. He let out a quiet sigh and closed his eyes, accepting his fate of whatever was to come. The thought would bring back memories, but they were usually suppressed, especially when he was vulnerable to nightmares with his eyes closed.

He closed his eyes. The girl was doing a fine job, but his mind was preoccupied today. Today was the day the plan was going to be executed. That is, if all went according to plan. Knowing those fools, something was bound to go wrong. He sighed and stared at the ceiling. The girl was deep throating his length and yet, he felt nothing. He rubbed his eyes and pushed the sex slave off him. She toppled over and stayed there, on the ground, whimpering slightly. He groaned, zipped up, picked her off the ground and dumped her on the huge king-size bed. He stared at the shivering girl for a while. Hands tied behind her back, eyes blindfolded and a thick collar around her neck. She wore a black bra and lacy pink panties. Pathetic. He hated pink. How many times did he have to remind those bumbling baboons. He reached for his cell phone and was about to punch the green button when it rang.

“Master X! We got them all. We did it!”

“The leader? He was most important. Tell me you captured him.”

“Yes Master X.”

He sighed in relief. That was a first. He smiled slightly.

“Release them all. Except the leader. Tell them that if they try anything funny, their leader's head will be sent to them, gift-wrapped with a bow.”

“R-release them?”

“Yes. Except the guy in charge. Lock him in my special chamber. I'll be there in 1o minutes.”

He clicked off. He had work to do.

First he rang a bell at his bedside table. His butler immediately knocked on the door.

“Take her back to where she belongs. Help her clean up first.”

His butler bowed. He never questioned his young master. He was very loyal and even though he knew the horrible things his master did, he never went against his will.

“Yes Master.”

He went to his bathroom and removed his gloves. He hated touching anyone or being touched. Hence he always had the slaves' hands tied behind their back and always wore gloves. He washed his hands with soap and pulled on a fresh pair of spotless white gloves. He also removed his ear bone clamp and his ear clip stud. He loved wearing those but didn't feel the need of wearing them today. He stared at himself in the mirror and a handsome, tall, silver-eyes man stared back at him. He smirked. He loved days when everything went like clockwork. He pushed a few strands of hair out of his face and left the bathroom to find his butler.

“I will be gone for a while. Prepare my supper and make sure there is hot water for my night time bath when I get back.”

~

1109f82.png

~

Before he got into his car, he put on a white surgical mask. No one knew who he really was and he wanted to keep it that way. As he zoomed down the streets, his mind wandered a bit. What kind of leader would the captured man be. He had always puzzled the black-haired man because he always managed to second guess his moves. He had created a lot of problems and if there was one thing Master X disliked, it was a sabotaged operation. He smiled a little as he parked his car at the back of the trade building. He would teach that interfering man a lesson. No one meddled in his affairs.

No one.

And those who did. Well, let's just say they were properly punished.

The heavy set guard was there to greet him at the entrance. He nodded at him and walked straight to the room at the extreme end of the hall. He paused before he opened the door. He shook his head, slightly disoriented. Now was not the time for his fucking migraine to be coming on. He walked back down the hall, went into another smaller room, locked it and sat on the chair. Damn it. He shook his head again. He had migraines ever since he could remember. The sudden shooting pain crept up on him without warning and he detested it. It was one thing in his life he could not control. He went to the bathroom, removed his gloves and mask and splashed some cool water on his face. He needed to focus. He banged his fists on the sink. Damn it. He stared at himself in the mirror again He was pale and clammy. He drank a few sips of water from the tap and wiped his face and hands dry. He had to do this. He collected his thoughts and put his gloves and mask back on.

Sighing, he walked out of the room and back down the hallway. His headache was a dull throbbing in the background and he tried to tune it out. He paused before he opened the door again. He felt a slight shiver run down his back. Why was he so apprehensive? He had no fucking clue. He took a deep breath and turned the handle.

The door creaked open slowly.

Luze was alone for quite a bit and still nobody hadn't come, but then again, being in an unfamiliar room, alone and in complete silence, one could see five minutes as a hour. There was one moment where there were clear footsteps coming towards the room... Why did they leave? He was in no position to question anything, seeing as he was captured and tied. Whoever it was gave him goose bumps; they had said it was their boss coming to take off his mask and beat him shitless. Suddenly the though of having a visitor wasn't very nice. The man swallowed thick saliva and had his eyes open once more. He may be a strong leader, but he was still young, and it was fair enough to say he could get nervous in a situation like this.

He had to think about how many people he's saved from things like this and in the end, there was no way to do this forever. He was bound to get captured someday... and this was it. A smile came up on his face for knowing that it was a good run while it lasted. There were hundreds of men, women, boys and girls he's saved in the group. It was so fucking worth it.

All the smiles he'd seen on people of all ages were worth anything to Luze, because in short, he had a terrible childhood. He felt like he'd never be able to live and be free, but after a major point, he was finally able to free...

With his eyes being open now, he saw that there was a great deal of light breaking through the barred window, lighting the room on one side substantially. Luze's face cringed at the bright light, feeling his brain swell uncomfortably. There was a point, that specific nightmare that was his past, that for several years, he was kept in the dark, barley able to get a glance of sun. It was the darkness and shade that was the most comfortable with his ruined eyes. Glimpsing at brightness always made his vision funny and his head sting, like now.

The details of the room became unclear to Luze as he turned away from the window and back to the door. He hadn't noticed anyone coming back, yet when his eyes found the thick door, it had coincidentally started to open. The man flinched at the clicking of the door handle, but wasn't scared, just a little shocked. Behind the mask, Luze had to squint slightly at the figure at the door. They were tall, had dark hair and were obviously on a high perch because of the different clothes. That was all he could tell for now.

Luze tensed up, but spoke up first, "My men... Do what you want with me, but let them go. Please..."

As he entered the room, the figure on the ground spoke up.

"My men... Do what you want with me, but let them go. Please..."

The man could only stare. Wasn't this fellow scared of what he had got himself into? To top it off, he had spoken before him. His voice was deep and had a pleading tone to it. It sent a slight shiver through the black-haired man's back. He looked down at the tied up leader and was slightly surprised to see that he had the same colour hair as him. Except his was long and tied back. He gulped. He always found men with long hair...attractive. He shook his head and turned around to close and lock the door. He faced the prisoner again. Suddenly he found himself locked in an intense stare. Silver gray orbs bored into his own silver gray ones for a long moment until he gasped, breaking the eye contact. He had the exact same colour eyes as him.

Fuck.

Shaking slightly, the gloved man went to a chair in the corner of the room, behind the leader and sat down. He had never met a person who had the same coloured eyes as him. He was slightly dazed and felt a bit annoyed. He had always been proud of his eye colour and thought himself to be unique. Then again, he hadn't gone out much. The man was a loner. He trusted no one except his butler. He was the boss of one of the most richest sex slave trades in the country. But he hadn't been caught yet. His identity was a secret. No one knew who he really was. He wasn't involved in the dirty work either. He had a bunch of guys who followed him blindly to do all the leg work. He was feared by his employees and rightly so. He was an enigma. And no one had the balls to question him or his methods.

But this guy. This idiot had found a way to spoil his plans several times. He had freed too many of his slaves and he has lost millions because of this fucking idiot. Idiot? No. Master X sighed. The man gave due credit whenever deserved. And the man before him was clever. Very clever indeed. And even though he was his enemy, he managed to win him over in the brains department. He closed his eyes, feeling the headache coming back again. He rubbed his temples. The man who lay in front of him was definitely smart but he had a smart mouth too. He was starting to piss the young boss off and Master X was a very scary person when he was pissed off. He cleared his throat and addressed the long-haired man.

“Your men? You want me to let your men go? Aren't you worried about what's going to happen to you?”

The seemingly long stare off with Master X gave him an odd feeling. Maybe the man was just so proud to have caught the rat that had been ruining him for years... Anyone would. After the other black haired man finally moved, Luze followed his movements with his eyes, not waiting for the lion to have his way with the fallen pray, but for the answer to his question. There was nothing he cared about more than his followers, who had joined him along the rocky path of criminal actions towards the elites of society. Money. Firepower. The law on their side; nobody believed that Luze would be able to make a dent in their systems in the beginning, yet after serval, successful rescues, those who watched wanted to be apart of these heroic actions. And they did.

Overtime, many people joined and on more than one occasion, Luze would be saved from being hit in a blind spot. Luze trusted his men with everything, and that was why when he heard that there had been traitors, he was secretly shocked beyond belief. Those two had joined two months ago, had been good friends and were valuable members... It was so hard to believe they'd be the cause of their fallout, and the man really didn't see those people doing such a thing for money. But it happened anyway and time goes on. He had to think of a way to get them out of this, the rest of the group that did nothing wrong. Being in such a situation never did Luze good however.

They'd never been so deep in a rut and the feeling in his chest in that room was similar to those of a fox in a bear trap: it's best to chew off the leg and save the body. That's why he was so quick to know what he had to do.

"They have more to lose than me," he says immediately responding, a determined heart clear in his voice, "They have more to lose than me. All I am is the leader and that's it. Those are fathers and brothers you have tied up! I'm not worth their family's despair. That's why I plead for their freedom. So will you let them go in exchange for me? Kill me or do what you will to me, I will not resist on behalf of this agreement." Luze's gaze on the sitting boss did not faultier, hoping to look as serious as he felt in his chest. He never lied.

"They have more to lose than me,"

Master X smiled when he heard those words. He stared back at the fallen leader, a strange look in his eyes. He admired the brave and his attraction for the long-haired man was increasing steadily by the minute. He wanted to rip the man from limb to limb. At the same time he wanted to fuck the man senseless. He was torn between doing the two. What the hell was he even thinking? The man was his enemy. He was supposed to punish him and dispose of him forever. Yet, as he stared into those determined gray eyes, he felt a pull. He had never felt attracted to anyone in his life before. Why now? And why him of all people? He rubbed his eyes tiredly. This was not good. This was so not good.

"They have more to lose than me. All I am is the leader and that's it. Those are fathers and brothers you have tied up! I'm not worth their family's despair. That's why I plead for their freedom. So will you let them go in exchange for me? Kill me or do what you will to me, I will not resist on behalf of this agreement."

Kill him? Master X chuckled darkly. He was a sadist and a torturer, true. But he wasn't a murderer. Those things were left for his employees to do. He cocked his head to one side, observing the man in front of him. The prisoner stared back trying to look as serious as possible. The gloved man tried to hide a smile but failed. Damn, the man was hot. He felt another shiver run down his spine as he thought of all the things he could do to the leader. How much would he be able to take? How soon will he break? Or will he enjoy it? Endless questions flew through his head, each one more crazier than the other. Finally, the Master stood up.

“I do not kill. However, I will do what I feel like with you.”

He smirked and walked towards the man.

“You piss me off.”

He reached him and knelt down in front of the tied up leader.

“You piss the fuck out of me.”

He stretched out his gloved hand and slowly placed it on the others chest. He felt his heart beat erratically. He made eye contact with the long-haired man and smiled when he saw his eyes widen.

He was so going to fuck his enemy senseless.

Damn.

There was a clear danger in the other man's eyes, and with him being more close. But that wast all.

With their faces being more close, he could see that the color of Master X's eyes were similar to his. A little too similar... Identical. Grey eyes were something he had only seen in mirrors, the color being unique to only him. The only difference were the faint evil in them, the amused smile playing at his lips adding to it. Luze felt his hand to his chest, the action being strange in his eyes, and he tensed up once more.

What was he going to do?

What would be a punishment worth his crimes that wasn't death?

Questions ran faster in his mind than how to handle the situation. Luze stared at the 'boss' like a deer in the headlights for a while longer before swallowing a lump in his throat and speaking, "I want reassurance... Tell me that they'll all leave this place in one piece." He squirmed back on the floor, though only an inch in his failed attempt, "I want your word!" Yes, he was getting intimidated with Master X, his gaze, but there was no way he'd settle with a vague answer. Luze needed to know, he didn't give a shit how pissed off the man was... But then again, how was he to trust Master X's words? He was the enemy.

With a furrow in his brow, he raise his voice, "No. No! I want to see them again, I need to see them leave, unharmed!"

He narrowed his eyes and struggled in his reigns once more, "There's no damn way I'd trust someone like you... So, let me see them. I need to. Please."

Luze was definitely in no place to make demands... He's had his share of beatings for his words out of place. After living through it all? There wasn't any kind if pain he hadn't dealt with. Punches, kicks, slaps and a variety of heavy objects; he's thought he had done it all.

He thought he had done it all. There was still something he hadn't suffered through.

Master X felt the man tense up as he put his hand on his chest. He felt amused. This guy was pretty sensitive. He was going to have a really swell time playing around with him. If there was one thing he loved, it was toying with his prey before he went in for the final attack. The man spoke up.

"I want reassurance... Tell me that they'll all leave this place in one piece."

Master X just stared at the prisoner.

"I want your word!"

The leader was trying too hard to act tough.

He bit back a laugh as he said, “You have my word.”

The prisoner raised his voice and spoke up again.

"No. No! I want to see them again, I need to see them leave, unharmed!"

Master X stared dangerously at his captive. Somehow he didn't like anyone telling him what to do. He did what he pleased. He always did what he pleased.

“Trust me.”

He said simply. The man before him struggled a little before retorting.

"There's no damn way I'd trust someone like you... So, let me see them. I need to. Please."

That was it. Master X snapped. He moved his gloved hand from the man's chest to his neck and his slim, long fingers closed around the others throat in a vice like grip.

“Didn't your mother teach you not to talk back? It's very rude you know.”

His voice was low and his eyes flashed angrily. As the man started to choke, he release him and stood up. “Looks like I'll have to teach you some manners.” He walked towards a huge closet at the side of the room and opened it. He thought the leader looked like he was nearly going to have a heart failure when he saw the contents of the closet. Master X chuckled. “This is Master X's toy closet.” He then pointed to a door at the side of the closet. “And that, is Master X's play room.” An evil grin played on his lips as his eyes bored into his prey's scared ones.

“Ah, you have nothing to worry my friend.” Master X smiled sweetly. “As I said before, I do not kill.” He paused and titled his head to the side. “However, there are many things in this world that are much more painful than death. So I've heard.” He broke eye contact and turned to the closet, choosing a 'toy'. He casually spoke over his shoulder to the fallen leader.

“When I'm done with you, you'd be thinking that it would have been much better if I had killed you instead.”

Luze resorted to coughing after being choked with a strong hand, the closing of his throat not his favorite. He was taken back by the choke, but his breath was entirely lost when he got an eyeful of what was in Master X's closet.

Fuck, he didn't have idea what most of them were for, but it was clear on what kind of punishment he'd be receiving. The fact that he had been captured by a sex slave ring apparently had slipped his mind... but was it really going to hurt as much as Master X claimed? He was against selling human beings and was not aware of anything more than that. Truth be told, Luze was still a virgin; his life never being romantic in any way, the idea's of doing anything of the sort was taboo for the young man. And so, that was why his heart felt like it'd stop seeing it all. This wasn't right... It wasn't right at all.

The man's skin grew goosebumps over every inch of his body, his fair skin getting even paler....

He was scared.

At least he knew it wouldn't be in vain. His followers would be set free, and hopefully they'd stay away and let him finalize his fate in this Earthly version of hell, or whatever conclusion Luze gave to his punishment.

Luze listened to everything Master X said, but most of it was just plain confusing to him with the fact that he was going to be subject of play. It was hard for him to understand how much shit he really was in for. On instinct, he moved around in his bonds and attempted to move far away from Master X, though it wasn't successful in the least. If anything, it would probably be more amusing to see his pray squirm...

"M-Maybe. But you should just do it already," he swallowed hard, wondering if his throat would be attacked again, "There's no point in talking... You're wasting your breath."

And your words are just making it worse... He thinks to himself secretly.

Master X chuckled at the leader's brave act. He could see through it clearly. He decided he's start with a good old fashioned whip. He then whipped out his cell phone, dialed someone and said just one word.

“Now.”

The door opened a minute later and the prisoner was once again thrown over the huge guard's shoulder. Master X watched as the man was carried into his play room. He shivered in anticipation. This was going to be great. Suddenly the shooting pain at the side of his head was back. He gasped and clutched his head, dropping the whip. He swayed a little and tried to steady himself. Damn. He felt weak and tired. Now was not the time. He closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths as he waited.

Fifteen minutes later, the guard came back into the room. Master X nodded at him and dismissed him. He grabbed the whip off the ground and made his way to the play room. He stopped and stared at the sight that greeted him. In front of him lay the long-haired man, stripped naked and laid out on a huge bed. The bed was not your usually kind. It was a huge bed with shackles at the four corners. The leader was chained to the bed, his body in an X formation. And he was beautiful. The only thing that was covered was his face, which was still enclosed in the mask. Master X gasped a little when he noticed the burn marks, bruises and stitches that marked his body at different intervals. This man had been a victim of abuse. That made Master X all the more eager to get started. A body that had been abused was a perfect toy to play with. Smirking he cracked the whip at the foot of the bed.

“Let's get started then, shall we?”

Being carried and thrown everywhere was really starting to make the man feel smaller than he really was. The room he was in had no windows and it was... oddly comforting. The lack of pure sun calmed his state of mind, but not for long, because he felt the guard untying the rope and he also saw the ones that would be put on him next. He did not like being put in the center of attention, so this was going to be very unpleasant. It got even worse too when his clothes were forced off and taken away, leaving him naked and cold and exposed. After a quick wash by what looked to be another slave, the big guard put Luze in the chains and was gone.

And then he was alone, yet again.

Luze tugged attempted to pull at the chains, but his writs and ankles barely moved. He was completely and utterly trapped... What Master X planned to do with him was uncertain, but it was clear that it'd not be pleasant.

The thoughts in his head tried to go through what he had seen in the Master X's closet, but the door opening snapped him out of it rather quickly. Speak of the devil. At first, Luze furrowed his eyebrows and tried to look strong, but the look in the other's eyes were dangerous. In his state of exposure, his first instinct was to close his legs, but it was impossible, and the action he tried just made the steel chains rattle. This was dehumanizing. And this was the cause for starting up his group in the first place... And now he was at that end, being the one who needed help even though there wouldn't be any.

The crack of the whip made Luze flinch and pull at his chains once more. Nervousness built up in his chest, making it rise and fall fast like the cornered mouse he was. As much as he couldn't help but feel this way, it was the last thing the man wanted. Master X would enjoy any ounce of fear he could get, maybe it gave the bastard more thrill than the actual sex acts...

No, he actually didn't want to know at all...

Luze stared at Master X at the question, his expression basically saying 'like I have a choice' as he forced himself to say, "You're a sick man. You aren't human for doing things like this to people. How can you walk with our chin high when you do such cruel things?!"

“Cruel?”

Master X tilted his head to one side.

“No no no my friend. You misunderstand me. This is your punishment. This is what you get when you do something I do not like.”

He cracked the whip a second time, enjoying the effect it had on the chained man. He eyed the man's body greedily. He had never wanted something so badly. He shuddered at the thought of the effect just the sight of the naked man was having on him. Master X did not like to get attached. He was a cold hearted bastard and preferred it that way. But ever since he laid eyes on this long-haired man, a part of him wanted to make the man his very own.

He walked up to the leader and ran a long gloved finger down the man's bare chest stopping below his navel. The reaction was even better than he expected. The man below him shivered and started to get hard. Master X was over-joyed.

“You are so sensitive.”

He whispered quietly in the captive's ears. He then flicked the whip, catching the man twice right on his nipples. They became hard immediately.

“Maybe, a little too sensitive?”

Smirking, the Master continues to whip the slave in all the sweet spots he could think of, getting more and more turned on by the others moans and cries. Suddenly he threw the whip away and walked out of the room. Closing the door, he sank to the floor, groaning. His headache was back, worse than ever. He put his hands in his head, cursing loudly. He was so turned on and yet, his head was pounding. He needed to rest. He got up and walked back down to the hall, to the room he had initially gone to. He shut the door and made a quick call.

“I'm done. Lock him up in the safe house. I'll be back tomorrow.”

“Yes Master X.”

He clicked off and sat down on the chair. What the hell was wrong with him? He sighed and closed his eyes, trying to empty his head.

But his mind was only filled with thoughts of the naked long-haired man down the hall.

• 3 months later...

Reality felt so slow when there was so much pain rampaging through his veins and pulsated to his brain... What Luze did not expect was the fact that he would also feel something else pulsating in his body. He hated every single moment, but he wasn't in control of anything he did as soon as he felt X simply touch him. It was so sickening that he wanted to hurt his own self as punishment over acting on its own, the thing that made his body so bothered when Master X left. Under that mask of his, he grits his teeth and has his eyes closed in shame, "I don't understand..." he mutters to himself in his own grimace. X might not kill him, but the feeling in his gut probably would.

Shortly after the man left the room, two other people came in, most likely to take him off somewhere to ensure his stay. His thoughts were confirmed when a sac was placed over his head as the chains around him clinked and clanked to the removal of them from his ankles and wrists. As much as he would love to protest against these people, Luze dared not to do something that would possibly endanger the group that had been captured. He had no choice but to believe they were gone; he didn't want to think they were out of the woods yet.

Luze was subject to feelings and thoughts he never had, never being a sex slave before, but in everything, he couldn't stop going back to the man with short black hair and the nurse mask, Master X.

Being transported in nothing but a mangy cloth loosely around his waist, he couldn't see where he was going, god not fulfilling his wish to see the free world one last time. It wasn't like he was in the position to hope for anything, however. Luze understood as a slave, he wasn't a human and just had the same status as a dog with a body similar to a human; he may be prized more because of who he was, but that really didn't make his situation much better, now did it? He wondered what his fate would be like this, but it clearly wasn't death. It will be something just as bad, like Master X told him, and he was afraid that his body will give the wrong ideas. What happened in that chamber could only be described as an uncontrollable curse of pleasuring poison. The cause was only a touch from that monster.