Angels that hide in the Dark ( Yujiko x Akiravadel [+18])

Yujiko

[table=width: 400, class: outer_border, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

PRG.png

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Name: Yoshi Frost

Race: Japanese 1/2, German 1/2

Hair: Dark Brown

Eyes: Muddy Green

Magic Abilities/Powers: Psychometry 50% Maturity, Pheromone manipulation 100% Maturity, Telekinesis 25% Maturity, and Telepathy 95% Maturity.[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

School was starting again, and thank god too. Some people hate when school starts back up- no long nights out, no more late night fun or parties. Whereas other are happy about, a good person for this example would be Yoshi Frost. He hated summers, mainly because he would stuck in his dreadful home all the time. And when I say dreadful, I mean it. Yoshi turned eighteen over the summer, but that didn't matter to his father... Everyday was the same damned routine. Yoshi woke up, cleaned himself up, studied whatever suited his fancy that day, and then his father came home. Sometimes that horrid man came home with a mate, and the poor brunette would catch a break from his father's mind shattering sexual exploits. Other days he be stuck in a dark room, being forced to enjoy and want something he didn't.

In this world people had powers, gifts some called them. Some could control elements, others space itself (to a lesser degree of course). Then there were some who could control people, speak telepathically, and control bodily functions. Yoshi's father Mikael had some of the latter mention abilities. And with these abilities, come a level of maturity for each, and psychological ones were the hardest to mature and control, however at the young crisp age of 40, Mikael had 100% maturity development with all of his abilities, unlike 98% of the world.

Specifically, Mikael's only ability was Telepathy, but he was probably the strongest Telepath know to date. Mikael could control a person's thoughts, wants, and emotions. In fact, he had to register with the government because of the strength of the man's abilities. The world saw him as possible threat to our fabric of existence. Though, they shouldn't worry to much about it, Mikael's plans and thoughts lie else where, being for more sadistic to those under his thumb. And this is where we return to Yoshi, Mikael's son who is the actual important one of the two.

Today was the first day back at school, Yoshi couldn't be more excited- two hours before the sun rose the boy was dressed and ready. And though his expression may not have shown it, he couldn't be happier. Quickly, the boy threw his backpack over his shoulder, quietly racing down the stairs. He had to move fast, or his father would wake up, and that was something Yoshi didn't want. The boy knew good and well that if his father woke up he wouldn't be leaving for another hour or so. Let's just say when his father wants it, he can last forever...

However, the brunette was lucky this time, making it out the door before his father awoke. On the contrary to what you may believe, the young man didn't care that his father took him to bed and ravaged him with sexual pleasures. What he cared about was the fact he had no choice or say in the matter. Yes, he didn't like doing the dirty deed with his dad, but it wasn't what he hated most about the situation.

Before long, the young male had arrive at the school, the earliest as usual. Shrugging the boy walked through the threshold that they called the entryway, into the building. Waltzing around, Yoshi had found his homeroom and first period class of the day, walking in side the room he took a seat in the far back corner. The boy wasn't much of a people person. Darkness still filled the room, yet the youngest Frost family member didn't mind at all, he rather enjoyed the empty silence. Letting his head rest on his arms, the brunette began to dose off...

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• Yujiko

[table=width: 500, class: outer_border]

[tr]

[td]5.jpg

Name: Kaname Yuji

Race: Japanese

Hair: Black hair

Eyes: Amber eyes

Magic Abilities/Powers: Psychometry 98% Maturity, Telekinesis 92% Maturity, Water Manipulation 80%, and Telepathy 90% Maturity. [/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Kaname Yuji teacher of the Fine Arts of harnessing ones abilities. All mental based powers are hard to harness and control. Emotions can cause problems and damage to themselves of those around them. Becoming fairly even throughout the scale Kaname excelled in telekinesis which allowed him to learn from many areas. Each of these are areas are to work on throughout ones life.

Writing out the different topic on the board he looked it over with a soft smile. This was going to be his new class since he transferred from a couple states over. This was a very hard to find job since there were several that either could fill it or wanting to fill it. Because of his experience he was usually able to get the job he wanted.

There were several areas of mental manipulation but with a basis of telepathy and telekinesis. Once you harnessed those the other areas came easier. Once you got into controlling the elements or other people that became hard. Although they tried to shy away from other people being harmed as much as possible.

As he finished writing them out on the board the ring on the middle finger of his left hand shifted and moved within it's pivot.

o-ring-1.jpg?w=298&h=298

It didn't make a noise since the ring through the hoop would just land on his knuckle. But it was an odd ring and there were very few of it's kind, although it's knowledge wasn't secret just not common knowledge so he was able to hide away. Most people didn't follow what BDSM was or the lifestyle so he was fairly safe wherever he went. If he was ever concerned a quick turn around of the ring to put the hoop into his palm would fix that.

"Alright then today's lesson is on harnessing your abilities and discovering which ones you excel at," Kaname walked to the front of his desk and held his hand above his water bottle and it lifted to his hand. "Simple acts such as this can strengthen your abilities. I would like for each of you to pick a non-breakable object of yours to try to lift off the desk. Only to your hand, please no flying them to the ceiling."

There she was. My mother that is. Laying there on the ground motionless, blood splattered across the dark wood floors. Suddenly the door creaked and I turned my attention to it. That man walked in, smiling at the sight. "Well Well, my dear. Couldn't live knowing everyone hated you?" That bastard smiled at me, picking my young body up. "Come now, we should give you a bath and get all that blood off of you..."

Meanwhile, as the dark haired boy rest, a fellow student beside him wasn't pay attention to his bottle as it fell, and it tumbled on top of Yoshi. The bottle made a loud thunk as it rolled off of him. His neighboring classmate adopting a fearful expression and faintly apologizing. Yoshi slowly sat up with his eyelids still drooping from his nap, stretching a bit. "Class started?" He asked softly rubbing his eyes. He noticed the bottle on the ground and grabbed it, giving it to his classmate. "Here, be more careful next time..." Yoshi didn't seem to care that the boy had dropped the bottle on his head.

Kaname turned to the class and saw this all go down. He had several students and ignored the kids who slept in his class, he had others more interested in learning. Although the students seemed to be afraid of this one. He wondered why. Before he heard one of them was in the news or something and to be careful. He never told anyone how powerful he was at his abilities or even showed them a lot of the times.

"Sorry we're doing an exercise that you should be paying attention to," Kaname rested his hands on his hips. He spoke to him unlike any other teacher who came there.

Turning his attention to the teacher, the brunette rubbed his face with one hand. "Sorry. I did realize class had started, I got here really early, and must have fallen asleep." Sitting up, Yoshi stretched his by lifting his shoulder and holding his neck down, just before cracking his neck. Just from glancing around at the classroom, the boy guessed they were practicing Telekinesis. Lifting water bottles? Damn... I hate having to lift objects... The brunette pulled out an eraser from his bag and began lifting it.

As long as he stayed focused he did well, but he easily got distracted. Moving the item in circles, he couldn't help but catch the reflection metal reflecting the sun, dropping his eraser. Blinking for a moment, the young male noticed that his new teacher was wearing a rather unique ring, one he had seen on his father's partners. Laughing lightly to himself for a brief moment, the male looked the dark haired teacher up and down for a moment before biting his lip. You're a dirty one, teach... Shaking the thought, he looked forward. I shouldn't think bout stuff like this now, I don't even know my teacher's name.

Kaneme walked around the classroom giving advice to different students. Several were having trouble concentrating but it was honestly hard to maintain. After coaching a couple kids he walked over to Yoshi and poked his students forehead suddenly, "you let your mind wonder. Your eyes need to remain focused on the object otherwise you'll keep dropping it." He smiled to the boy and looked around the classroom as the bell went off.

"That's it for today, make sure to go over the first three chapters and I'll see you all tomorrow," Kaname smiled. "Thank you for a good first day, again my name is Kaname Yuki if you have any questions my email is on the roster."

Yoshi simply smiled at his new teacher, a devious motive behind his eyes. The boy sat up, clearing his throat and began pumping out a rather alluring pheromone. "Of course, I apologize for not being coherent in class." Standing to his feet, the young man was only a few inches shorter than his superior. "Next time I'll do my best to be more observant," Smirking, the dark haired boy held a hand over his chest. "Scouts honor." Quoted the student before he walked out of the room. Try to ignore that sweet smell, I dare you...

Before long, the day was over, and the young male was bored. Only 5 minutes before the bell sang that sad song, demanding that Yoshi return to his hell hoe of a home. Ding, Ding, Ding! Rang the bell, everyone rushing out of his final period. However, the boy left last, and slowly. He wanted to take as long as he could getting home.

Kaname was able to remained straight faced through his class but his body was burning. A burn he hadn't felt in a very long time. Thankfully his training before helped him keep a straight face. He hadn't expected such a thing to happen and knew very few who know how to control that so well.

Once his students left he sat at his desk staring at the top of it. Who was that kid? Running his hand up his own thigh and over his crotch he shuddered, "how could he make me feel like that?" He had nothing to defend against that besides remaining as straight faced as he could. Training has taught him how to even eat in public places while being toyed with. He struggled but he was able to.

Now his body felt like it was on fire and the room still smelled of him, he couldn't let this kid get into his head, "mnn..." He rubbed his hand over his crotch again. He couldn't...

Now at home, the dark haired boy plopped onto the couch, staring up at the ceiling. That dreadful man Yoshi called Father wouldn't be home for quite sometime, thank God. Lifting a hand to his face, the young lad couldn't help but let his thought trail back to how his teacher with such a lush past, stood against his pheromone. "I'm willing to bet, that he didn't stand against them well, no matter how hard he hid it..." Yoshi thought bawdily as he let his mind wander, eyes close. "Oh, how I would make you scream, Sensei..." His fingers lightly tracing his own lips in a salacious display, only to snake down his body.

"The way you'd pleasure me... Ohh... To sweet, so lewd... Tongue lapping over my hot skin-" A hand beneath his trousers, and soft moans filling the air would be more then enough to give hint to the lecherous act the brunette was performing. Soon though, the young male found himself starring at a now, dirtied hand. "Such a pity... This perfectly good load, going to waste on such a menial form of pleasure..."

((

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
))

Kaname made it home after teasing himself for a bit. He was able to hold back and trembled as he stood inside his living room. There was no way he could let himself do that at work! There had to be a way to keep himself from being able to touch himself. If that student did that again he was going to be in trouble. For crying out loud he was trained for this!

Frustrated with himself and incredibly turned on he decided to block it out and lock himself up. After showering and heading to bed he planed out what he would need to do for the next day in case this happened again. The next morning he used the restroom and went to his closet where the packed box of toys were. Grabbing out a metal cock cage he wrapped it around his balls and locked it over his cock. Shivering he forgot how much it turned him on to be locked into such a device. It had to be done though.

Clicking the lock into place he set the key on the dresser. Of course low level telepathy could unlock it if needed but it was the thought that counted. Once back in the classroom he started to set up for the day and tried to ignore the hum of heat inside his body. His own scent of hormones drifting into the air but the normal person wouldn't notice it.

• 2 weeks later...

Crawling out from beneath a mountain of blankets, the dark haired boy tried his best to secretly scurry away from his father's room. The darkness all to familiar by now, the young male quickly made it to the door, shutting quickly and quietly. A sigh of relief fell from those soft young lips as he leaned back against the wooden door. The young Frost ran a hand lightly through his hair as he began up the stairs, to his bathroom to get ready for school. It didn't take long for Yoshi to finish bathing himself, and cleaning up the mess his father had made of him. Now standing in the mirror, the student's finger traced over a small cut that now marked his lower lip, giving a small incite to his late night ventures with that man.

An hour and 4 blocks of road later, Yoshi opened the door to his first period class, assuming no one would be there this early. Well, I guess he was wrong this time. As the door slide open, the boy's tired and dull eyes lifted and then fell upon the teacher. No smile nor smirk, or even a remark. The young man walked pasted his sensei, beginning for his perfectly calculated seat in the corner. Once at the seat, it had dawned on him. "That..." The boy twirled on his heels," That smell..." Yoshi's eyes seemed to squint together, almost suspiciously, "You're turned on right now? This early? How?" Closing his eyes and shaking his head, the student turned back towards he desk before sitting down in it. "Whatever... I don't care."

Kaname's body had been trained to be ready at all times. A gentle state of arousal was expected for him to have at all hours of the day, unless right after a good session. Then he was given a break. His body had trouble forgetting that after years of training. He was leaning over his desk pulled over the papers they would need for the day when he heard his voice. Turning very very red he coughed and cleared his throat. Shit.

"How are you picking up on such things?" he turned to his student but stayed by his desk. Thankfully they'd be alone for a little bit longer and maybe some questions could be answered. "You're not just a strong telepathic you have other abilities. I noticed yesterdays little show and do not do such a thing in my classroom again. I will not have you disturbing it and making other students uncomfortable otherwise you'll be sent out, are we clear?" He didn't care who this kid was, he wasn't going to have it.

As the elder spoke, the young male simply stared out the window, his chin resting in his palm. Geez, this guy can be really noisy... While Yoshi peered out of the window, he noticed the sun rising above the horizon, and dropped his hands slowly onto the desk. It was magnificent, truly. The way it's bright yellow light could turn an entire sky red in a matter of seconds, and damn was this kid early to school...

No matter how dazed and distracted the young Frost was, he couldn't help but hear one defining sentence. "You're not just a strong telepathic you have other abilities. I noticed yesterdays little show..." Tearing himself from the sunset, the young man's eyes were suddenly trained on his teacher, abruptly interrupting him. "What did you say?" Suddenly coming to his feet, the dark haired boy walk over Yuki, standing in front of the sensei's desk. "Why are you talking about my abilities as if you don't already know of them, and their maturities?" Awake now, the student's lips pressed together as he looked down for a moment, only for his eyes to find Kaname's again. "Are you... Are you mistaking me for my father?!" His voice seemed to be wavering between curiosity, insult, and anger.

"You are. You really are. Have you even read my Profile?!" The student began to softly lash out, his expression that of hurt. A laughing fit erupted for a short moment, before it stopped with an exasperated sigh. "So... You saw the news about my father, and mistook it for me?" Yoshi seemed calmer now, but far more unpredictable. Taking a sharp inhale, the male bit his injured lip. "I am naturally a strong telepath, but unlike my father, have reached my full potential maturity. I, unlike HIM, could never be at 100%. Yes, I have other abilities, unlike HIM, but that is because of my mother."

Suddenly, the bell rang, it was at that time in which students would be pouring in. Yoshi took one final swallow before leaving off with some final words. "The only ability that can, and will ever be 100% is my pheromone maturity. It is predicted my Telekinesis will never surpass 50%." With that, the brown haired boy twirled on his feet, and walked back over to his seat, the students began flooding in...

Startled Kaname sat there watching him carefully. He was still young so his powers would flux with his emotions, but at least he had emotions. Honestly he'd heard something but he never thought this was him, or this kids father. So this explained why the kids were afraid of him. Honestly he spent a long time locked in rooms or teaching, so locked in other rooms, so he didn't hear much about the outside world.

Now he understood better and was happy the kid had his little outbreak, this helped him better understand this kid. Taking a deep breath as he backed away he sighed as the first few students came in. He knew they wouldn't know what he meant when he said this, "I didn't know." He looked up to Yoshi as he spoke then began to write on the board that days lesson.

As class went on he taught it and worked on the next subject of telekinesis. He spoke of emotions effecting it which was why you had to remain in control no matter how frustrating, otherwise you could severely hurt someone or even yourself. When the bell rang again he walked over to his desk and leaned against it. The cage around his cock felt tight and he wanted out badly, but it would keep him from doing anything at school. Shivering he folded his arms and tried to remain calm. He really wanted it though, to bust out and be bent over his desk but that life couldn't happen anymore.

After his explosion just a few moments before, he was totally over the day, Yoshi of course. The brunette didn't care about anything his teacher "KANAME YUKI" had to say at this time, in fact, the kid didn't even look at his instructor for the whole period. Who needs to develop Telekinesis anyways? As soon as that bell rang, the classroom was empty of students, well, all but one. Yoshi was always the last to leave any class, but he had no particular reason as to why this was, he just left slower. Quickly and irritably, the young Frost packed his bag and began towards the door. Well, that was until he looked up at his teacher for the first time since their small confrontation that morning.

That smell... The boy stopped short, standing in front of his teacher, biting his injured lip. Lewd thoughts filled his perverted mind for a moment, only to have the young student advert his eyes. "Whatever you're doing to cause yourself to pump out that pheromone, I'd recommend you stop... It's..." He dropped his head, blushing a bit. "Really fucking hot..." Slowly, he revealed his eyes from behind his hair, just to dart them away again. "I'm going to leave before I jump you, and I'm sorry if I excrete a pheromone. We all do it when we're turned on." And just like that, Yoshi began out the door.

(

[i'll finish the DW one tomorrow, super tired])

((

that's alright :) ))

When his student stopped before him he tensed. Did he have another retort? But then he was surprised by his response. Maybe he could smell how turned on he was. It had been months since he'd been toyed with and his body was aching. It was time for him to be a grown up and take care of himself, but who said he had to stop this? No he had to stop... it's effecting his students now.

Looking down he felt ashamed which only made his smell stronger. His arms wrapped around his chest, "sorry..." He shivered as a wave of pent up sexual energy passed through him and into his crotch. "I'm trying to stop it..." Maybe I should quit... This wasn't good, being found out just made his body throb for it. He would need to hurry home today. Reaching over his desk he grabbed his bag.

"Sorry... I'm trying to stop it..." Yoshi froze at those chilling words. Could it be that this person, wearing that kind of ring, was trying to live without enacting that kind of life style. Looking back at his teacher, the boy inhaled slowly, letting out a pleasured sigh. Pulling his head back, he huffed, and cursed under his breathe. "Anyone with a pheromone ability will know that you're turned on, you better get that taken care of..."

Staying quiet for a moment, the young Frost lifted his head. No... Stop. You can't help him. He's your teacher... This is totally wrong. But, its so... Tempting... Shaking his head, the boy knew what he was about to do was wrong, deliciously wrong. Twirling on his heels, the young man grabbed his teacher's wrist and began pulling him down the hall. "I know a place we can go." He said quickly, mysteriously...

In just moments, they were at the library. Funny thing about this school, the library had study rooms! The rooms locked, and both them and the library was generally empty this early in the school day. Once into the library, the student hurried his teacher into one of the many study rooms, pulled down the blind on the window of the door, and pushed him against the wall gently. "It'll be quick. I swear," beginning to kiss down his teacher's neck, the dark haired man caressed his elder's body up and down- Slowly, softly... Seductively.

Kaname gasped as his wrist was grabbed and pulled down the hallway, "um... what? Wait." He glanced around hoping no one noticed them. Most were more worried about this own things to take notice of him. The library? Why would they go there? Glancing around he looked into the study room realizing what it was once they were in it, "A study room?"

Gasping he was surprised when he was pushed to the wall, "w-wait what are you doing? I'm your teacher." Quick? Wait he won't be able to! Shivering against the wall his pheromones flared stronger than before. His cock locked inside it's cage throbbed and tried to grow more but was trapped.

His hands went to the others shoulders grabbing tightly and pushed against them. He couldn't let the other discover he was wearing a cock cage.

As the elder's scent got stronger, the young male's advances became more driven. "W-wait, what are you doing? I'm your teacher." Honestly, his sensei's protest weren't very convincing,"I don't care..." Yoshi could feel the heat rising within himself, and as he fingers began gliding up his teacher's shirt, he could tell the other was heating up just as we was. He smells... So good...- Taking a sharp inhale against the elder's skin, the student exhaled with pleasure. "-Intoxicating..."

As Kaname pushed against Yoshi's shoulders, the boy irritably pulled back from the elder's neck," What? There isn't much time..." The boy growled slightly, his eyes seeming narrow, and his cheeks heated. "If your worried about doing it, I was only going to suck you off." Scoffed Yoshi as he held himself there, just inches away from his sensei's neck. That soft... Intoxicating skin...

Kaname panted softly wondering if he really smelled that good. Normal men had mentioned how wonderful he smelt and all he could think of was maybe other people didn't bathe? Or maybe it was just him. It had been so long since he had been held he felt just an incredible amount of heat everywhere he touched.

"Wait... I mean... I can't..." Kaname blushed. He couldn't say it. He'd never been good at dirty talk. Sometimes he did and it drove the men wild but most of the time he couldn't do it. It embarrassed him too much, so instead he took Yoshi's hand and pulled it to his crotch to feel the metal cage holding his cock captive. The little lock above it jingled. Of course low level telekinesis could undo it. "After your leave the other day... I had to keep myself under control... but this is why... you smell me."

"Why can't you?" Asked the male with a brow raised in heated irritation. It was when his hand was pulled down to the elder's crotch that it all made some sense. At first his eyes widened, but then his face broke into a smirk accompanied by a chuckle. "Oh, man... I didn't think my pheromone was that potent. Damn..." Sliding down the raven's body, the dark haired student couldn't help but be allured by the cage around the other's member, curious as to how this one looked. Truly, he'd only seen one, and it was placed on him, but it was leather. Honestly, the boy wouldn't ever speak of it, after all it was his father that had forced him to wear it.

The boy looked up at the teacher and licked his lips before tugging down the man's trousers. Suddenly, a caged member hung before him. "Hmm... This looks far more painful than what I've experienced." Without warning, Yoshi began licking Kaname's member from between the holes of the cage. "I wonder how much you can take, sensei..."

Kaname watched his student as he slipped down. His body was trembling but not from fear. No fear of being seen had long since left him. Perhaps fear of loosing his job but right now it was just his senses high on someone else touching him after so long.

The metal was digging into his member from how hard he already was. It hurt but it also felt wonderful. He'd been forced to wear it for months, all the while not allowed to touch himself and was brought to completion through anal pleasure only.Eyes went wide as he watched that hot tongue come down and lick through the holes of the cage. His knees shook and tried to come together a little as his back arched. He'd been taught to stand a bit but mostly taught to feel everything. His reactions were to be exquisite to his Master.

Gritting his teeth he took a sharp intake of air while his caged cock throbbed and pulsed against the cage. His hands shot to Yoshi's head pressing his palm against it, but not enough to push him away.

• 3 months later...

{Sorry that I stopped getting on skype, my LoL buddies began using a gaming voice chat program called Curse. How have you been? .u. I know that things were starting to look up last time we talked. I moved again btw!}

It was so, refreshing (Is that the word Frost would use?) to see someone react so strongly to just his mere touch, maybe this how is his father felt as he raped the minds of his countless victims. Nevertheless, this boy could never be his father, after all, controlling someone like that was never his plan for a life partner. Ehm, well back to the scene of the crime. A string of hot saliva bridged the student's tongue to his teacher's member, sure teasing his teacher like this was absolutely amazing, but they didn't have enough time for the German boy to play with his teacher in the ways he wanted too.

Staring at the lock on the metal cage, it clicked and fell from it's place, tumbling onto the floor. Along with the lock, the enclosure fell onto the carpeted floor, Kaname's member dangling freely in front of his student," So ripe and plump... So nice of you to want me this badly." Yoshi smirked as his lips engulfed his professor's member, carefully and gently the boy's tongue swirled around it. It tasted good, what he was doing, this random man's member. And holy God, did this teacher of his smell good, best Pheromone yet in his opinion. Yoshi's tongue flicked the tip of Kaname's heated flesh, lapping back over his length. "You can come whenever you need to, Kaname-Sensei..."

((

))

• 3 weeks later...

((@Yujiko I'm about to move again. We're getting an rv to travel in and stay in to save up for a house. :) Yeah... the same old crazy cali stuff lol))

Kaname pressed a hand over his own mouth to hold back the squeak of his member being released, "w-we shouldn't. I-I did that to keep from th-...mnnnn...." That hot mouth around his cock sent shocks of pleasure through him. One thing he hadn't had much was blowjobs, given many but receiving them never really happened so this felt incredibly intense.

It didn't take much at the moment, after the last couple days and now someone giving him his first blowjob in years, "Ah!" Hearing his name said that way....

Semen spurted from his member as he rode out his orgasm. It felt incredible! It had been a while since he'd been played with and his body was craving and drinking in every touch from the other. Harsh pants filled the room as he slipped down to his knees.