A Life for Two (XiulinxWolfDog)

WolfDog12

Tomoshi got into the shower also, but reached for the shower head. "I can get half hard too. Let me show you how." He then turned the warm water on himself in his hips frontal area, and let it warm his length. He began getting hard from the water. He then turned it on a light massage function and did the same to Gareki, as his hand was holding him by the hip.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• XiuLin

Gareki watched his master blushing a dark red. He fidgeted as he watched his master trying to harden himself. Gareki was getting really uncomfortable at his member and he was shocked when Tomoshi moved him to the massaging water. Gareki moaned out and ended up backing into his master feeling the length at his back and the massage on his front. Gareki quickly became fully hard and shifted around as his front and back twitched with pleasure.

Tomoshi then put the shower head back where it belonged and got under the running water, to loosen up his muscles from earlier. "Gareki..." Tomo pulled the smaller other to him, and let the water run between their connected bodies. He then lets go and begins cleaning his body with a soapy wash cloth. The Master actually used gently touching as he was cleaning his thighs and rear end. He also washed his wrists and everything else but his member, to keep it from stinging of course.

Gareki was still red and fully hard but he also felt bad because this was something he should be doing for his master. At this point the kid felt more like a pet dog then a normal slave. The thought made Gareki melt more and he reached down touching himself to try and get himself to come. He stroked it whimpering very quietly to himself as his whole body flamed up from the thoughts of it begin his master touching him. Gareki finally coaxed himself into coming and turned to his master kissing him in the center of his chest.

Tomoshi melted into a faint blush when the other so tenderly kisses his chest. 'He just had to cum away from me.' He thought as he let out a soft sigh. "Now you can wash me, but don't be shy about my member." He said as he rinses the wash cloth and soaps it up again. He then get away from the water and has Gareki wash him and whatever else he wanted to do.

Gareki blushed a deep red and was really nervous about what his master said. He began to wash his master carefully and scrubbed his back really well to start. The young slave washed all the major parts before he was washing Tomoshi's lower belly. He scrubbed his master and moved a little lower massaging the full length in the face cloth. Gareki was still nervous about it but he took his time and carefully made sure that ever inch of Tomoshi's member was clean and well massaged to hardness.

As Gareki's hand was busy mostly massaging than cleaning Tomoshi's member, he had to jerk his length away from the wash cloth and the other's hand. He quickly rinses the soap scuds off him, turning off the shower, then picking up Gareki into his arms. He rushes with his walking back to the bed, not even caring enough to dry them off. But he cared enough to bring out a bottle of lube. "Gareki, my love, line your dick up with mine and i'll use my hand to stroke us off, together." He said blushing a bit as he laid down on the bed, waiting for him to do his next suggestive demand.

Gareki was shocked when Tomoshi pulled away from him and watched him rinsing off sadly. Garkei had turned his back a little so he was shocked when he was grabbed and lifted up off the ground. When the little slave looked at his master he heard everything. He looked a bit shocked but he nodded and slowly moved closer. He easily lined himself up and got ready for his master to rub them off.

Tomoshi un-capped the lid to the warming lube, and poured some of each of them. He then gripped their members together, and began stroking his hand on each of them at once, as well as slightly thrusting his hips or length against Gareki's. He moaned as his length began warming up due to the lube. He wondered how Gareki also felt. He kissed him deeply and with tongue.

Gareki jumped a little at the lube being added on because he wasn't expecting it with his eyes shut. He slowly opened his eyes and watched as he felt the heat rushing into his whole body from his member The little guy blushed a deep red and became fully hard very quickly as they touched with their lower halves. Gareki slowly looked up just as he was kissed by his master feeling the tongue slip into his mouth and their tongues danced around one another kissing very deeply. The only problem was that Gareki knew he wouldn't be able to hold back much longer and was about to come. He placed his hand on his masters leg and gripped it slightly trying to tell him about the fact Gareki was about to come.

Tomoshi quickly let go of Gareki's member. Giving him like a minute to clear space between their bodies before the smaller male, released his load; which he did yet again. Tomoshi got over on the far side of the bed, and kept jerking himself off until he also coaxed a release from himself.

Gareki was holding it in well enough but he was still heating up. When his master let go of him he backed away quickly to release. He then watched his master release. The little slave wanted to stop his master so that he'd be able to release inside of Gareki but before he could even open his mouth it was too late. Gareki backed away and smiled at his master before moving in close again and he kissed his master pressing their bodies together. They rubbed for a bit before Gareki got off the bed to go wash the lube off of him. He smiled back to his master before slipping away into the bathroom again.

• 2 months later...

Tomoshi put his hands behind his neck against the pillow and relaxed as he waited for the other to get out of the shower. He closed his eyes for what seemed like seconds, which was actually twenty minutes or so.

Garkeki returned after a short while and he stood by the door for a while watching his master before he turned to go get dressed and sleep on the couch in the other room. The small slave stretched a bit while his master was resting and quickly got dressed. He ran the towel over his head again to dry his hair before he laid on the couch curling up to rest.

• 3 weeks later...

Tomoshi woke up and got dressed in his uniform for work. His alarm was going off. It was actually an call from work. He then said yes he'll cover an shift for his co-worker. He also then goes to wake his room mate. "Hey Garkeki, I got called into work. I have to cover an shift for someone." He said once he sees his room mates eyes open. He then goes for the door. "Want to come with?" He asks. "Bring something to keep you busy, and remember no talking to strangers." He waits by the front door.

Gareki groaned a little as he woke up and glanced over at Tomoshi with a sleepy stare. After a few moments Gareki finally realized what his master had said and he jumped to his feet immediately. He gave a quick and happy yes as he began getting dressed and ready to go with Tomoshi. He thought he didn't have anything he could think to keep him busy out of the house but he quickly remembered something and grabbed a sketchbook and a pencil before chasing after his master.

"Ready"