A Crossing (TeesiexWolf private) [18+] (remade)

WolfDog12

My Character:

9367203.jpg

Name: Shino Inuyama

Height: 4'11''

Weight: 97 lbs

Personality: He's a rather quiet kid with a cute face. He's always in the back of the class despite being so short it's hard to see the board and is spacing out a lot. He's very calm and reserved with a very long fuse. He doesn't care much for other people and will give someone a blow job to keep them from hurting him. He doesn't like to be punished but knows because of his clumsy nature it can't always be helped.

About: Shino kind of looks like a girl so it makes him an easy target for some of the straighter men in the group. Because he is so small the school didn't actually have any boy uniforms in his size so his uniform is 2 sizes too big so he has to wear a belt and even then the top still hangs lower on him. HIs long pant legs add to his clumsy nature because he's constantly tripping on them.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I was able to add more to this character here which is why I went with this character again.

[/hr]

A short boy with shaggy, purple hair and sad, distant, blue eyes was making his way through the crowd. He was new to the school and it was already 3 months into the year. Most didn't even believe he belonged in the school because he was way too small. He was short and skinny and even his uniform didn't fit him right. He may have been a second year but he was still little. He had his pant legs rolled up so he wouldn't trip, a belt on, and his sleeves bunched up but they still covered half his hands.

The boy sat in the principal's office alone without his parents or guardians. His mother had died and his dad was an important traveling agency CEO and was never around for more then a day or two at a time and he only ever showed up a couple times a year so young Inuyama was always on his own. Being alone caused him to never develop much of a personality and he was always awkward and having a hard time fitting in anywhere. He also never fit in because he always had to move and change locations so he almost lived out of his suitcase as much as his father.

Shino sat and talked with the principal while the first bell rang and rather then class 2-C beginning the lesson plan for the day, a name was written on the board. Everyone recognized the last name but had no idea if this kid was his father's son or not because no one ever heard of the famous Genpachi Inuyama having any kids only that he had a wife who died in a horrible accident. The whole class chattered until the door opened and Shino walked into the room rather use to this feeling. He stared off towards the back of the room while the teacher introduced him. He bowed to his class before he was told to take his seat in the middle of the last row so he sat next to the window. He looked towards the board and a couple asked if he was the son of Inuyama but Shino ignored them and just started taking his notes for the class.

When the final bell rang, Shino got up and stretched a bit but quickly began gathering his things. He paused before he grabbed everything and slowed down thinking it would be best if he waited until the crowd thinned out so he wouldn't end up crushed. He placed the last thing in his bag almost 10 minutes later before he turned to head out of the room.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Teesie

My Character

[table=width: 800, class: grid]

[tr]

[td]manga_beanie_boy_by_mikekoizumi-d4o7037.jpg[/td]

[td]Name:Katsuo, Daichi

Height:5'9

Weight:132 lbs

Position:Seme

Personality:Distant; Can come off as mean; intelligent, know it all; Trust issues

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

[table=width: 800, class: grid]

[tr]

[td]About:Katsuo, Daichi is born into a wealthy family with the reputation of gods. With his father being the owner of a multimillion dollar company, the blue haired student was always in the spotlight, albeit he never enjoyed it. Despite caring for his reputation for years, the male was about ready to crash exactly that; his outlook by the media. Daichi has been in the world of fame and fortune for a while now, so nothing seemed new. Nothing but his ambition to change, although it'll be hard. [/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Once again Katsuo, Daichi was slouched in the seat before his desk, not having to write the notes from the board as he already knew the content. There wasn't much that could be confusing to him, seeing as he was a genius. At least that was what his teacher said to him, shamelessly sucking up to his status; one aspect the teen was quite tired of the most. Second would be the girls that always seem to migrate to his desk. The blue haired teen could hardly breath at this action, albeit he never put on a scene. Well, not on his own accord anyways.

With a glance up to a tap of the shoulder, a giggling girl before him, the wealthy student sighed and prepared himself for a long confession yet to come. This happened on a daily basis by most of the female student body and Daichi always had to deal with it, even though the answer was 'no' with every occasion. The others didn't seem to understand, no matter the continuous sighs and refusals he gave. There was always the next day with someone thinking it was possible to succeed in catching his attention. Now, regarding the failure of dating, Katsuo was no virgin. That was long gone. The nineteen year old had his share of sex, some including force, but that was a fact no one but the victims knew of. With the reputation held from his last name, the student could be quite ruthless at points, thinking that he sure as hell deserved whatever he asked for.

"Daichi-Kun, I was wondering would you like to attend the football game with me? Then maybe later we could go out to eat...sort of like a date?" The seemingly shy girl asked, glancing up with hope in her big brown eyes. With a small growl, inhaling deeply, Katsuo waved his hand in a dismissal way.

"That is of no interest to me." The male spoke with a dry tone as he glanced past the girl and once again to the teacher. It was the same result as always. The girl walking away with tear filled eyes after being declined around so many peers. That was what one get when approaching the intelligent, wealthy male. For that very reason, with his lack of sympathy, Katsuo obtained the nickname of 'Ice King.' It was nothing to be proud of, since the teen disliked to be titled, albeit this particular name grew on him. It was one he embraced.

Not too long after the bell rung, signalling the blue eyed male to stand and exit the room. Others move from his path without a word. Daichi had a bad reputation in school. He has been in many fights, and bullied students he could release his anger and frustration on. Regardless of the amount of trouble he creates, it never seem to falter the treatment he recieves from the school. The teachers still sucked up to him, as well as the principal. In little, Daichi had it made.

Shino could easily hear the rumors were spreading like a wild fire through the school and not all of them were all that he might be the young Inuyama. He glanced around at the few people left and could see the flow of the crowd to try and avoid a certain direction or maybe they were escaping from someone? The small boy wasn't sure but he had to head in that direction to get to his locker so he headed down a far staircase not really overly worried. He stopped in the middle of the stairs and saw this area was nearly abandoned.

This wasn't the their years' hall was it? No, isn't it down that other hall? Shino questioned his direction but quickly shook his head letting his hair fly back and forth and he lifted his head again. His hair was in his face more but it wasn't anything major. He turned to head back up stairs but then figured there was no way anyone would want to beat him up on his first day of school and if they did he'd know not to come this way. Inuyama practically beat himself up for his long hesitation and refusal to make a choice. Finally he mentally kicked himself and turned a little farther and headed down the last half of the stairs.

He stood strong lifting his head so he'd look less like a target but he was so small he couldn't put up a fight even if he wanted to. While in class he heard a couple girls mention the "Ice King" and that made him a bit curious so when he reached the bottom of the stairs he glanced into one of the nearby classrooms. The room was completely dark so he crossed the hall and looked in another that had the lights on but the only person in there was a teacher. Shino sighed and gripped his books tightly before he started to sprint down the hall. He had his head down so sprinting around a corner was not a smart idea in case anyone was there. He may have waited for most people to leave but the school wasn't completely empty so crashing into someone wasn't completely insane. If anyone was there Shino would fall back with his books and papers flying everywhere.

Taking long strides toward his locker, the blue haired student shoved the books into the confined space, thankful that there was no homework given. With another prescence slamming his locker closed, Daichi turned to glare to the one person out of few that he considered a good friend.

"What the hell do you want?"

"I suppose you haven't noticed since your desk is always surrounded by fan girls, but dude...we are said to have the famous Genpachi Inuyama's son here." Katsuo said nothing, staring to his companion with a why-should-I-care look.

"Ah come on! You do know what this means, right? Some new students just waltz in and take all the attention. His family may even be more wealthy than yours."

"I don't give a damn about that. Why does it matter to me, yet alone you?" Katsuo stated, pushing the other student from his personal space so that he could trail to the stairway. Although Daichi made it seem as if he didn't care, there was an underlying jealousy there. No one at the school was more superior than he, and no one ever would be. Regardless of whoever the other was it didn't matter much. Not as if wealth meant everything. There was always status and publicity. The Ice Prince was convinced that he'd give away fame to lead a normal life.

When making it to the bottom of the stairway, the nineteen year old halted his steps when he heard another coming closer to him. With glancing to the left, an eyebrow raised, Daichi frowned slightly with a sneer. Firstly, the student was someone he had never seen before, most likely the new guy; the son of Inuyama, Genpachi. Secondly, the brat was going to crash into him, as he wasn't watching where to go, and thirdly, Daichi already despised him.

Taking a swift step back, the older teen sweep out his foot to try and trip the other. If he suceeded maybe the smaller figure could pay attention to his surrounding next time.

Shino turned the corner quickly and as he heard footsteps opened his eyes. The only thing he saw as he was looking at the ground was the foot he had no time to avoid. He made an attempt to try and get over the outstretched let but his foot hooked behind this stranger's calf and, with his speed, Inuyama was sent flying forward with all of his books and papers being sent flying through the air and slid down the hall. Shino just managed to get his arms in tightly around his face but hitting the ground still smashed his arms into his hard and his whole chest and stomach hurt. He practically twisted his ankle from being tripped and now everything hurt. He laid on the ground for a minute before he slowly started to move again trying to get to get off the ground. He moaned in pain a little first looking for all of his things.

Shino didn't pick anything up yet before he looked back at the one who tripped him. He glared viciously at the male for a minute before he huffed proudly and looked away gathering his things. He didn't say a word as if this older kid wasn't even worth the extra breath. He reached out and grabbed up his closest book and began to move around to collect the disaster of the hall. He could see one of his notebooks had slid over 100 ft away. Grumbling a little, Shino got off the ground and began to walk away from the stranger now ignoring him completely. The young Inuyama didn't know this guy was the famous "ice king", the same one he had been looking for.

What an awful guy! Shino thought to himself as he continued to gather his things.

The elder teen smirked to the other as he contained to gather his belongings. As if the popular male cared that one small, puny brat was ignoring him, yet alone showing anger. With such a tiny figure, Katsuo was sure anyone could hold power against the new student, even the females. With a step closer to the purple haired dweeb, blue orbs roamed over the body in disgust before lips parted to speak.

"So you're the one to be rumored as Genpachi's son, right?" Not even respecting the other male's father, as he talked with underlying hatred. There was a strong negative emotion ready to rupture in the Ice King. This kid already worked his nerve and he didn't even know the smaller teen yet.

"Look brat...I don't care who your father is, where you are come from, the place you stay, or how you live; but what I do know is....you should stay away from me. I already don't like you."

A cackle was heard behind the two, Daichi turning to regard the familiar laugh with a roll of his eyes. He should have know the bastard would show up and ruin his plans. It never failed.

"Aw, cheer up bro, this is all too much. I didn't expect you to hate the kid. I thought you didn't care about fame and fortune." A smirk playing on the soft pink lips as the teen took the steps necessary to follow after the smaller male.

"Hey! My name is Shizu, Asuma. This is my best friend Katsuo, Daichi; or better know as the Ice King." Lips thinning as he tried not laughing at the nickname his friend had received. Sure the popular fellow could be a jerk at times, albeit no one knew the boy better than he, so there was no seeing his sweet, kind nature.

"I told you not to call me that." Voice laced with anger as he wished the other could catch fire from his glare.

"Oh cheer up. Anyways," Averting his attention back to the petit male. "you... how about it? Ya' really Inuyama, Genpachi's son?" Asuma asked, curiosity present on his face and in his voice as the blue haired teen glowered to the slender, feminine students.

Shino continued to go around and gather his things with his back towards the "Ice King". He was really furious at why someone would "enjoy" seeing him be sent flying. It made little sense but the idea that this guy was just a rude person. He heard what was being asked of him by this awful person but he felt no obligation to tell him even if it might end with him going home with a black eye. The only part he was planning on listening to was the staying away from him which Shino would be more then happy to do.

Shino picked up his last notebook nearly 100ft away as another voice appeared. He only now glanced back at the ice friend as he spoke. Once again, the question he never wanted to answer came up with this one-sided conversation. His eyes widened only slightly when he found out this was the "Ice king" in front of him but that feeling wore off after a second and was instead replaced by a smirk at the king hating his title. This would be good to use if he hated it that much.

"I really don't care who either of you are but it's nice to know who the "Ice king" is and I can see where you get the name "Ice Baka!!" Shino finally spoke for the first time today and he only thought about why he called Daichi an idiot only after he did. He realized it wasn't the smart choice but he didn't care at the moment, besides, he said the "idiot" part in another language so how was he even suppose to know?

"I'm under no obligation to tell you two anything!" With that he stuck his tongue out and turned to walk away with his head held high. He felt he could easily hold his own as long as this continued to be a vocal contest. Shino knew right away he wouldn't win in a fight, it was just a fact he'd grown up with. Besides who knew how long he'd be in this school anyway with how often he moved.

Daichi glared to the smaller male's back as he waltzed away. the thoughts of why he hated the brat roaming through his head. He concluded from that small, petit figure; the sway of the other's hips; and that beautiful feminine face, that the younger male could be homosexual.

With a quicken past of his own, the Ice King was able to pass the purple haired teen and block the entrance to the exit. "That's where you are wrong brat. You are obligated to tell us, or I'll make you." Fist clenching with a sneer. From his behavior, the blue haired teen couldn't stop repeating in his head how absurd this matter was. The realization of the childish action only angered him more. It was the new kid's fault.

"Hey, hey...we aren't hurting the kid Katsuo. Leave him alone." Asuma tried calming the violent male, now standing beside the slender beauty. The response he was given was a heated glare, before the cold blue orbs once again settled to the small teen.

"I just want him to tell me that he's Genpachi Inuyuma's son. Plus, the little bastard called me and idiot, and I don't like my intelligence insulted. Yes, I know the language brat. Watch your mouth next time."

He froze up unable to pass now and he glared at Katsuo also very unsure about what it is about this guy that made him so angry. Little Shino growled quietly and opened his mouth to protest again when the kinder friend piped in telling off the Ice king. He listened to the two banter back and forth before finally opening his mouth again to pipe in.

"I didn't know the King could be told off so easily! I'm also surprised you knew what I said… Not that it matters much but yes, I am That Inuyama" Shino suddenly felt more calm and knew no other way out of this school so he moved forward cautiously moving to try and get around the huge wall in his way.

Shino clearly had his defenses on high alert and he really didn't want to be hit but also was half testing how well the King listened to his friend because it could lead to his safety for the rest of the school year. His mind suddenly filled before he was all the way around Katsuo and he finally realized it was ok even if he got hit or made complete enemies with these guys because Shino probably wouldn't even be here for the whole year. His father would probably move him else where to wait for him.

At this moment all of Shino's defenses went down and it felt as if he'd given up and was will to accept anything. He fell into this stage more and more with each move and every time he'd become so distracted by it he'd even find himself lost from paying no attention to what's around him. His vicious purple eyes turned sad and distant as he walked past Katsuo trying to get away from the school

The ninteen year olds stared to the teen as he slowly edged around Katsuo to exit the building. Asuma didn't like the saddened expression that took over the younger student's face. With a knowing glance to his friend, the Ice King rolled his eyes and reached to grab the slender figure.

"Let's forget this ever happened, yeah? I have nothing against you brat." Daichi stated dryly, albeit it was true. Just from such a simple information as to who the other's father was calmed him, albeit there was still a dislike for the teen. One for other reasons.

"We'll see you around Inuyama" Shizu broadcasted, walking closer to try and ruffle the purple strands of hair atop the other's head. There was a strange aura about the student. One that Asuma wanted to learn. He knew for sure that the Inuyama was troubled. It wasn't an emotion he wanted to trigger. Neither would he let Katsuo.

He jolted getting defensive when he was grabbed but his brain quickly focused in on the words spoken by Katsuo. He finally nodded but felt he wanted to add that he hated being called a brat. Just before the words left his open mouth the other older teen had piped in and Shino shut his mouth for a minute.

The young Inuyama didn't move as his hair was ruffled and he waited for the other two to walk away before he left. Shino Gave a slight wave to their backs as they walked away without really knowing why he did. The kid sighed and turned to walk out the door. He spaced out only slightly this time thinking about the two of them and trying to figure out why they acted the way they did. No answers came to him on his long walk home and he even took the time to go to the store to pick up something for him to make dinner.

When he walked in the house the same old routine came into him making his body move without much thought. He walked around the kitchen memorizing where everything was and then started to prepare his food for dinner. Shino was making a light dish of soup and while it was cooking he went into the bathroom to see how the shower worked. It was the same as in the last house so he turned pulling out his home work and spread it out across the table working between preparations for dinner. When the food was ready he ate at the opposite end of the table and finished by cleaning everything spotless getting to his homework.

When that was done Shino simply took a shower and went to bed. This was probably why his hair never laid straight the next day because he'd go to bed with it wet and it got ruffled at night. He didn't care because this was the routine. Early again, Shino got up and got ready for school.