Deadlock by Aida Saki [ENG]

inukau

I bought 2 volumes right after they were published in german language (I'm viet btw:D).

What I really like about this manga is the art and its storyline, everything is so perfect. A huge respect to the author and artist for making it, can't wait for vol.3 to be out >

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• inukau

• yaniehime

• cheetah

• delphinech

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If someone still has these, can you please share this with me, I really want to read this, i fell in love with manga and now I want to know the whole story :)

Thank you

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

can someone pm me. i want to collect all of their work. if possible, i want the English translation or japanese version. please and thank you in advance

Thank you so much! ^_^

The link you posted in the comments only has 2 chapters though where as the original post mentions 3 vols. Can you please pm me the link?

Please and thank you! ^_^

Does anyone still have the link for the English version? Can you please pm it to me. I'm binge reading all Aida Saki's novels. Thank you in advance.

• 5 months later...

If somebody could pm me a link for the English trans as well that would be amazing! I read the first chapter a long long time ago and had forgotten about it since. Please and thank you

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...