(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ .: LIGHT ROMANCE RP:. (18+ required!)

Choco Berry

BERRY'S GENERAL ROLEPLAY RULES (Read this first!)

1. Strictly no one-liners. Make an effort to post at least 5 sentences.

2. Posts must be in novella style and should be in third person. I would have to ask a sample of your rp before I could agree rping with you. I don't mind giving you a sample of my own rp too.

3. Must reply within one week. (Sorry I am an impatient kind of person. One week would be a long wait for me ~!)

4. Good English grammar. (Don't worry, my bilingual tomodachis! If your English is good, then we have no problem here. I am bilingual myself.)

5. ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ Don't be mean! (Let's just have fun, ne? ლ(╹◡╹ლ) )

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

PLOT

2cb70ef5db4e37185dd3286913e75aff.jpg

MY SPOILED BIG BROTHER

Damien Cross was raised in a well-off family, his father being a retired general in the military and his mother an entrepreneur. His life as an only child, one could say, lucky because everything he wanted, he'd immediately get. He enjoyed being the sole receiver of his parents' attention until one day, a woman appeared in their doorstep with a young boy beside her. An illegitimate son.

Five years has passed. Damien is now looking at the same scene; where the once young boy now turned into a fine looking young man shows up on their doorsteps, soaked under the pouring rain and is looking for a place to stay. Five years ago, the young man wasn't accepted in the family and was shunned. But now all he wanted was to get closer to his step-brother. Out of desperation and for having no one to turn to anymore.

As their lives as step-brothers dawn, Damien's heart begins to grow more fonder on this unlikely stranger. His selfish attitude will fall and even fall harder once he know that his fondness towards his little brother isn't just an ordinary sibling love.

TAGS Incest, Yaoi, Fluff, Smut, School Life, Slice-of-life, Drama

REQUIREMENTS

This is a 1x1 rp

1. A slightly aggressive uke; Age must be above 18

2. A photo of your character with the bio that would fit the plot stated above.

3. Someone who have read my rules at the top. ^_^

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Choco Berry

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Great! Then, can you kindly give me a sample of your writing? Here's mine
I will start the thread in the roleplay arena once we've exchanged information about our characters here. ^_^

Thank you!

Berry

Here's my sample:

Ethan nods a bit watching Paul climb the tree. "Yeah that's my name. I haven't seen the others. More or less they went to a ranger station to count us missing. Worse they went home thinking we left for home first." he said looking at the sun set below the treetops. "So how did you get lost? You seemed to be the one who would most likely stick to everyone before getting lost." he asked curious.

As the last bit of sunlight vanished, Ethan pulled out a flashlight. He hung it from a branch above him that way it would shine on the two of them. "There we go. Its bright enough for us to see on another but won't attract unwanted bugs or animals.

I like your style. :"D Guess we'll start now. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Change of plans though, (Sorry~! ~_~" ) I'm going to set up the character at the rp arena thread and then please reply on it with same info as I had placed. After that, i'll pm you for further info.

Any questions so far? : D

, does your character have blonde hair? what's the color of his eyes?

His eyes are a golden brown color and his hair is black with little strands of brown

• 2 weeks later...