Dreaming about Love Aokise 1x1 w/Ryouta

azuneko

(you said blue orbs.... it makes it sound like Kise is digging his fingers into Aomine's eyes)

Aomine continued with his thrust feeling himself on the verge of releasing inside of the blonde. His gaze drifts down to stare at the male under him. "I'm going to cum soon Kise." he purrs before nipping at the other's ear gently. Aomine began picking up his pace so he could release quicker

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryouta

Kise was feeling lost the pleasure now...he felt his heart couldn't take this anymore...he could completely feel it...he panted harshly with a quiet sexy moan with each sexy thrust. He looked into the other's eyes as he noticed he was rather close too...then his eyes widened cause of a sudden attack through his prostrate...he started to moan a bit louder. "T...there...Not Th-Ah!...More..." He begged unexpectedly.

Aomine smirked a little as he realized he found the perfect spot. He continued to slam into it making Kise cry out so sexy. His gaze lower as he couldn't hold back anymore. "Ngh.... Ryouta..!!!" he groans as he released himself deep into the blonde. He was sure this would fully make Kise all his. Even if not he was sure the other wouldn't be satisfied with anyone but him.

It was bad, it felt so damn great but he was already out of breath...he could just moan out from the hit and grabbing some air harshly...ass he suddenly felt strange, something went deep inside him and made him climax on the other's abs and his own...his shirt became dirty as he slowly started to feel that he couldn't keep his eyes open...the blood was dripping from his ass and he suddenly fainted under the tanned male out of his first painful yet passionate sex...

Aomine panted heavily as he glanced up at Kise. He noticed the blonde had fainted. He sighs a little before pulling out. Upon doing so he realized something he hadn't before. His eyes widen a bit as he grits his teeth. He didn't mean to hurt Kise this badly. He was regretting being so harsh with the other but only a little. "If only you had just opened your mouth from the start..." he mutters as he looked around for a moment. He then slowly picked up Kise and carried him to the bathroom. Aomine carefully washed and cleaned the blonde up nicely. He then put one of his button up shirts on him. Placing Kise back on his bed only after changing the sheets; he then put some ointment to help him heal. He lays beside the other before wrapping his arms around him. "You truly bring out the beast in me at times." he said before closing his eyes to rest.

Kise felt the best though all of those words that he told Aomine was out of lust an he didn't know what he was doing...in other words, he didn't want to do anything strange with him until he was fully sure about his feelings but he wasn't and he wasn't really for something like that. Though during his sleep..he had a strange feeling of being held and loved...of being taken care of...it was nice and he wished to feel it more but he couldn't. He was sleeping until a bit to the sunrise..he slowly opened his eyes and then rubbed them..wanted to sit up but suddenly felt the worst pain through his back. He glanced at the side, realizing Aomine, oh God! He remembered everything! He covered his mouth with his hands in shock...had no idea what to do...he truly regretted it and cursed himself but there was no time for that...he fast took of the shirt which seemed to be for Aomine and wore his own clothes and secretly left his place. He never imagine this kinds of things with Aomine and yet...yet he had sex with him. All the way home he was shocked and he knew that he couldn't go to school today. He didn't want to see Aomine at all.

Aomine had awoken only to find Kise was gone. He sighs as he should have expected much. The blonde most likely hated him now which wouldn't be a surprise. He rolled out of bed and began getting ready for school. He wanted to forget about the things that happened that night. Using lessons during the day should help. "I bet he won't come to school so its fine that I go." he mutters to himself.

Kise went home and then to his room...without even his parents knowing that he is back...he decided not to go to school for now. His back hurt and his butt ached and with that kind of condition...Akashi would get mad at him in practice but more important than that was that he didn't know how to face Aomine. He didn't wish to avoid him but he was seriously embarrassed and a bit scared and should start thinking of something.

Aomine went to school and wasn't surprised when he didn't see the blonde. His focus was completely off all day. During classes and even during practice. He couldn't focus as he was worried about Kise. He was sure the other might even quit playing ball because of this.

Kise's sisters were surprised when noticed their little brother was at home...they were a bit upset about him didn't tell them that he came back but they didn't complain that he didn't go to school...his face was terrible and it was obvious that he wasn't feeling well. He was in bed except the times going to toilet and he realized something...he was all cleaned up and ointment helped his injury in the ass to recover...he wondered if he did the right think...maybe I should have stayed.. He felt a bit regretted...only a tiny bit...

Aomine couldn't wait for school to end. Once it had he went straight home and locked himself in his room. He wanted to think and be alone for a while. He didn't know what he would do about Kise. He didn't want to give up on the blonde but he wasn't left with much options now.

That day didn't pass so fast for Kise since all he did was to move around in his bed and thinking of what to do...he made sure that his phone was off so he wouldn't have the hard time his someone calling him or his fans. And more importantly the tanned male. Even how hard it was to wait until the next day...it finally came and h knew that he couldn't escape forever. He slowly got up, he didn't sleep for a second last night. He got ready in his uniform and left for school. He had to make sure that he wouldn't see Aomine more than when practice and not talk to him. He knew he couldn't.

Aomine didn't really get much sleep that night. He was thinking far too much to do anything else. The next day arrived sure enough and he went to school. To his surprise Kise was there but he could instantly sense the cold shoulder effect. So to comply with this he avoided talking to him for now.

Kise didn't see Aomine but he tried to get his class immediately. Murasakibara was asking if something was wrong that he didn't come to school. Then he asked if he was still angry about the truth and dare game in his house...he suddenly remembered...the first time he kissed Aomine..he didn't want to think about it again so he just replied that he was sick a bit and then he said he forgot that one already...he just hoped he could go home but he couldn't

Aomine went through the day with a blank expression. He was feeling empty without having the blonde to talk with even if it was only a little. He wanted to fade away and turn into a ghost. This way he could always be by Kise's side even when the other didn't want him there

The classes were over and now he had to think of something during the practice...I wouldn't look at him in the eyes...I wouldn't talk to him unless he said something and that's with the condition to not be weird in front of others...I...if he tried to talk to me in private or followed me, I'll refuse and run...that's all..He thought and decided though it wasn't that easy, he woke up from dreaming after Murasakibara called him and he hurried to practice with him.

Aomine was in the gym after classes. He was practicing with Kuroko. He was avoid all eye contact or anything else towards the blonde. He didn't he say hello when he noticed Kise joining in the practice. He was sure the awkward silence between them was noticed by the others. He already had an excuse if asked about it. So for now practice was all he put all his attention to

Kise was glad that the other wasn't talking to him...he just hoped that it would go on like that. He couldn't focus on the practice though and ended up making Akashi angry but the captain slowly started to notice something as he suddenly in the middle of the practice called Kise out loud. "Ryouta..stop..." As he said that Kise looked at him in a way that it was like he was about to faint...He fast rushed to the blond and placed his hand on his forehead. "You have a fever...It's enough for you today..."

Aomine was fully focused on practice. He did however take quick glances at the blonde. He could tell something was off with him but said nothing about it. Its not like if he had, Kise would listen. Though sure enough someone noticed and went to his aid. Aomine sighs to himself trying to think of some way to settle things with the blonde

Akashi looked around as his scary eyes met Aomine's and then called him. "Daiki come here fast..." He said and that made Kise to shiver a bit...he just hoped that the thing he was thinking wouldn't happen. Though he knew that it couldn't be anything else. "Take Ryouta to the infirmary..." Ryouta hesitated, feared. "I...it's okay Akashichi...I can go there myself.." He said but it was obvious that he wasn't feeling well.

Aomine glanced at Akashi as he called his name. He turned to look at the male not making any moves to go over to him. "Get Kuroko to do it. I really would just like to focus on practice." he said completely ignoring the fact that Kise wasn't well. He took into account the look on the blonde's face. Which is why he said what he did

Akashi became angry, the usual scary face that the boys saw everyday in the practice appeared, he wasn't a kind of person to accept a no...so he grabbed the blond's hand and pulled him to the tanned male and threw him at him..."Ryouta, Daiki I want it to be the last time you are declining me, now go out immediately..." Kise couldn't resist anymore so with the worst condition ever, he started walking through the door as he was close, he felt dizzy so suddenly and was about to fall...

Aomine grit his teeth as he grabbed hold of Kise. He picked up the blonde bridal style as he walked out the gym. He headed towards the infirmary without a word. His gaze as cold as ice. He wasn't saying a thing to the other. Once to the infirmary, Aomine walked in and placed Kise down on a bed. He glanced over at the nurse as then left. He didn't plan to stick around no matter how worried he was. Just holding kise he could tell how bad the blonde's fever was. He was worried but couldn't show it. At least not with Kise around

Kise didn't say anything, rather he couldn't...but he felt really calm when he was in the hold of the boy...the heat and the body was familiar, yet calming though he didn't open his eyes so soon to thank the person. When he did, all he found that he was in the infirmary with a wet towel on his head...the nurse was gone for some work so he was alone...he sighed as he looked down at his hands, didn't know what to do...

Aomine sighs as he returned to practice. He did his best to focus solely on this. Despite his best efforts, his mind kept worrying about Kise. He knew ignoring the blonde would get him no where but it wasn't his idea. He was only doing this so to not make things any worse between them. However this was hurting him more than ever. Aomine gave up trying to practice as his focus was completely off