I'm in love with a PlayBoy! (Mature w/Nikolas)

azuneko

Sumiya would look at Chiaki as he made a face a bit at him taking so long but he smile openly to his friend " You take so long to get ready I swear you like a girl sometimes." he joked as he had his hand under his chin he was indeed in one of his somewhat bad moods he shrugged some. " Bad night no one I wanted to take a bite at for one seems that I am not into old hags that just want a fling with any young stud she can find. Well considering I know she is most likely married to some rich old fart." he stated as he slide his cup over for the waitress to get him a refresher on his drink.

" Hm, your right the night is still young I was thinking of going back to your place tonight and hanging out with you maybe we could play video games or watch some movies I'll buy the snacks and drinks if you like whatever you want tonight." he would ave his hand a bit " Unless you have something else planned tonight."

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nikolas

Chiaki listened to the other and then smiled. "In fact I do have plans tonight. I'm going on a date with an old friend of mine. I do apologize I can't spend the night with you. Tomorrow I'll have the spare time after work so let me know. Your still my number one best friend so anything you ask for I'll surely help you." he said as he tilts his head. He still had time before going to meet up with Mizuki. Chiaki wonders how Sumyia was taking this. He honestly wonders if he'll agree or complain about it.

Sumiya looked at him for a long moment thinking as he sipped his soda slowly this was unsual normally Chiaki jumped at the chance to hang out with him. He would blink as he told him he was meeting up with an old friend of his as he sighed some gazing at him intently for a long time thinking. He would shrug a bit he couldn't deny the other from hanging with his friends " Well I'll head home after this I suppose shame I was hoping we could beat that game tonight. " He was going to complain but more then that he was going to be nosy as hell " So guy or a girl? Also what you two have planned for the night?" He asked inspecting the other intently as he gazed at him a long moment. " I mean I don't wanna be a third wheel or anything but I'd like to meet this friend of yours make sure they are cool you know."

Chiaki chuckled a bit as he looked at Sumyia. "It's a guy and you can meet him next time. If you meet him now your good looks will snatch him away. We can beat the game tomorrow if you wish." he said tilting his head. He was surprised Sumyia wasn't making him pick and choose between the two. He wonders just how down the other was tonight. It made him worry a little. "Will you be alright tonight?" he asked him. Chiaki didn't like the idea of fully leaving the other all alone for one night. Even so he wanted to stick his plan out for a little. He wanted Sumyia to want him as much as he wants Sumyia

Sumiya stared at him as he didn't like the idea of a guy being around Chiaki to much but he wouldn't let it show to much in his features waving his hand a bit with a smile " No, I don't wish to snatch away your friend to cling to me." he smiled but in relaity he would do it if it meant having Chiaki's attention for now " So let me guess this guy is a nice one to you I'll be the judge of that when I meet him." he would order his food now then stare at Chiaki" I'll be over tomorrow morning if you don't mind and don't worry about me to much just a boring night and nothing going right so I suppose I'll go home play my games there and just chill out. " He would eye the other thinking " Just text me and let me know you made it home safely so I won't worry so much about you. Its rare for you to go hang out with people other then me."

"Very well then. I shall keep in touch. Besides, I will be more worried about you than anything." he said softly. Chiaki glanced at his watch slightly. "I'll have to depart soon. Would you like me to see you home before I go?" he asked him softly. He was sure Sumyia was jealous even if only a little. He knew the other never insisted to meet his friends before. So the act that he was inquiring now meant he had his attention. So part one of his plan was working. Chiaki had to move to part two tomorrow. He knew he'd have to be very careful to not push Sumyia away though.

Sumiya would move getting his food as he sighed some then shook his head with a grin " Nah, I don't want you late to your meet up, just be careful alright I'll worry more about you then my own self." he spoke in a casual manner before moving heading out of the restaurant with a sigh. He was curious now as to why the other wanted to keep someone waiting " Don't keep people waiting for you its rude anyways." he spoke firmly lecturing his friend he knew he didn't like to be kept waiting so he was being a bit firm.

On his way home he had to think about all of this anyways on his mind the thought that the other was so easily going to be out with some strange guy he didn't know. He was half tempted to spy out their date but that was a strange feeling for him to think that now. " What are you thinking Sumiya..." he muttered to himself as he tried to keep walking.

Chiaki nods as he looked at Sumyia. "I'll be on my way then. I'll see you tomorrow." he said as he went his way. He headed to a midnight cafe that wasn't far from his home. He looked around before seeing his friend. He walks over and takes a seat. "Hey Mizuki. So I hope you weren't waiting too long." he said with a smile. The male shook his head no. "I just got here to be honest so no worries. Anyway how are things going with Sumyia?" he asked. Chiaki sighs as he pouts a bit. "I have no clue. He's impossible to read even though we've been friends since the Stone Age. I am starting to think its forever hopeless." he said getting a bit sad. Mizuki pats his head. "Don't worry too much. Stick with this plan and if there's still nothing find someone who will notice you." he said. Chiaki nods happily. "You sure make me happy!"

Mizuki

1393672-bigthumbnail.jpg

Sumiya lounged around his apartment trying to think of everything right then and there he was annoyed more then anything maybe it was the fact that he wasn't taken to this date, or even the fact he was put off about hanging out which was something he wasn't use to in the least bit. He would get up and start to get dress for bed planning on going to sleep with a sigh for now he would go check on the other in the morning.

Getting up the next morning early he would get dressed for the day as he sighed some trying to think of an excuse as to why he was even going to go to see chiaki anyways. He would take a moment and look at his phone to check and see if the other even texted him to let him know he had made it home alright.

Chiaki spent some more time with his friend. After a while they went back to his place. Mizuki taking a place upon the couch. Chiaki laid in his bed which continued to hold the scent of Sumyia in it despite him washing them. He sent a message letting him know he was home. After that he went to sleep. He could only dream of a day he'd spend happily with Sumyia as his beloved. For now it was this childish taticts to gain some attention. He was glad mizuki was alright with help in such a thing. To be honest he never asked why he was so eager to help him.

Sumiya gotten up seeing the text message as he sighed some then moved to head out toward the other's place he would ring his phone with a sigh. He was checking to see if he was awake or not " Hey Chiaki I'm coming over so you know just to let you know I brought food as well." he stated with a smile as he moved to get the spare key that was hidden and unlock the door he hoped to see the other laying in the bed with his hair all bed head like. He was finding it funny to pull pranks on the other from time to time just to humor himself considering he was bored.

Chiaki glanced at his phone noticing it was Sumyia. He answered but didn't respond much. He was tired plus he was sure if the other came over now hell would break out. Mizuki was still here despite being on the couch. It clearly meant someone other than Sumyia was now in his space. Mizuki opened his eye a bit as he heard someone at the door. He slipped off the couch and went to the bathroom. He knew he should be wide awake for this. It was more so interesting to be in this situation. Chiaki continued to lay upon his bed.

Sumiya came in doing his usual placing the food down as he was going to prep to cook breakfast for the other he would soon come into Chiaki's room sit on the bed looking at him. " Oi wake up... I'm going to make you breakfast so get showered." he said as he smiled looking at him then poked his cheek " Or did you and your buddy go do more drinking then hanging out." He was teasing the other of course but he did have fun with that. He would then hop up to go and start to cooking for now when he suddenly noticed a pair of shoes that wasn't Chiaki's size laying about nor his size in shoe for that matter. " Chiaki is someone else here?" He asked as he picked up the pair of shoes from the floor holding them up for Chiaki to see before moving to look around the apartment.

Chiaki slowly groans softly as opened his eyes. "Good morning Sumyia! What do I own this wonderful wake up call?" he asked jokingly. He was use to being woken like this. He continued to lay there silently for a moment. "Yeah someone else is here. I told you I was hanging out with a friend. We came back here watched some movies then fell asleep. He should be out there." he said slowly sitting up. Mizuki walked out the bathroom drying his face with a small wash cloth. "Oh why hello there, Sumyia. Long time no see." he said with a smirk. Little did Chiaki know that Mizuki had been a rival of his beloved best friend. It was the main reason Mizuki had agreed to help him. He knew how to get under Sumyia's skin in just the right way. Chiaki walked out his room and looked at the two. "Uh, did it get tense in here?"

Sumiya looked at the shoes then placed them down at the explanation about why the other's shoes were there as he sighed some. " I'm sorry I came over without enough food for an extra but I guess I can whip something up with it all for three." he stated before he turned not only seeing his rival standing in his best friends apartment but also hearing him made him twitch in ways that just seemed to fuel his anger rather quickly " Your 'friends' with Him?" He asked pointing at Mizuki that he started to shake his head some gazing at the other. " Its been indeed a long time Mizuki a very very long time indeed." he would walk toward the other as he stared at him.

" I never would of expect my dear friend Chiaki would be friends with someone of low taste." he was going to push back at Mizuki knowing how much he hated the guy he knew the other was up to no good. " But please come sit I'll make you food then you can go about your life." He stated as he walked up close enough to Mizuki's ear " If your planning on trying to have a fuck and go with Chiaki your barking up the wrong tree." he spoke only loud enough for Mizuki to hear looking over his shoulder at Chiaki then putting on his best charming smile." So I'll start cooking hmm"

Chiaki looked at Sumyia. "It's alright since you didn't know. I'll go wash my face and then we can eat." he said softly. As he walked seeing Mizuki, he noticed the tone between them. He wonders what it was about. Slipping into the bathroom to wash his face Chiaki felt a bit confused. Mizuki looked at Sumyiawith a smirk. "Honestly it was a luck that helped me befriend Chiaki. All it took was to be in the same store as him while he was talking to you upon the phone. Then the causal bump into someone by accident and here we are. Honestly, you have such a cutie and you are still the forever playboy." he said wanting to irk the males nerves. Chiaki walked out looking at the two. "We can always share if there isn't enough to go around." Mizuki said clinging to Chiaki. "Uh, okay...? Anyway, Sumyia I hope you weren't too lonely yesterday. I felt bad not spending more time with you." he said softly.

Sumiya smiled for Chiaki as he nodded his head " I should of asked you know that anyways all will be fine we can all share evenly." he said with a happy look on his face waiting for the little male to leave the room once he had he reared his ugly head at Mizuki. " Oh really just so happen to come across him in a store and bump into him ... very funny.." he would twitch at the fact that Mizuki pointed out about being a playboy " Well, its not like I haven't noticed he's cute why I don't let jerks like you hang around him plus he never made it clear he wanted to date." he stated as he seemed ruffled now by the other when came back in the room just seeing Mizuki touch him made him want to punch the guy.

" I wasn't lonely in fact I was fine.. anyways just umm I'll finish cooking I got to leave anyways." he snapped seemingly irritated by the sight of Mizuki all over Chiaki. He would finish cooking the food as he grumbled shooting dagger like glares at Mizuki when Chiaki wasn't looking at him. He was sure as hell not happy with the other being there given that he for some reason didn't understand why but he was clearly defensive and Jealous something that was odd for him.

Chiaki took a seat with Mizuki beside him. The male playing with the tips of his hair. "Do you really have to go Sumyia? You seem a little tense. I could give you a massage if it'll help." he offered worried about his friend. He honestly didn't know what the other was thinking or feeling. It confuses him since he wasn't sure if this was because of his plan. He really hopes Sumyia isn't upset with him. "I'm sure if he wanted to stay longer he would. He appears to be a busy man after all." Mizuki said leaning his head on Chiaki. "Uh, I guess so. Though Sumyia is my best friend and I'll always be there for him. You do know that right Sumyia?" Chiaki asked looking at him. Mizuki glanced up at Sumyia as well. He was curious as to how he'd answer such a thing. He could tell the male was jealous right now. Which is why he didn't understand why Sumyia would decide to leave.

Sumiya just stared at the both of them as he let his eyes meet the both of them then placed the plates onto the table as he dried his hands on the apron he was wearing. He would then take it off and sit at the table staring at the both of them intently as he goes quiet for now almost curiously so " I'm fine Chi you don't need to worry about me to much the issue is between me and Mizuki..." he said in a casual manner as he started to fork himself some food eyeing the other.

" Anyways what you two have planned for today?" He asked as he poked at the piece of fish he had cooked thinking for now " I'm only a little tense because I feel a bit um curious about things between you two but I don't want to poke my nose into your business." He said softly as he started to eat quietly trying to keep his jealousy in check for now in front of Chiaki but it was leaking off of him like fireworks on a holiday now. He was indeed acting strange to even himself he never had this feeling before just the fact that Mizuki was all over Chiaki pissed him off he was the only one that touched Chiaki like that. " Mizuki maybe you could give Chi some space so he can eat."

Chiaki looks at Sumyia a bit surprised. "You haven't called me that in years. It's kind of nice hearing it again. Also I will always worry about you. You are my number one after all." he said blushing a bit. He was about to start eating when his gaze drifted to Mizuki. He wonders what the deal between the two was. Though he was a bit nervous to ask. Chiaki looked to his best friend. "We don't have anything planned. I have work in an hour so I'll be out of here soon. So why don't you two work out your tension. I feel it could cut like a knife." he said chuckling lightly. Mizuki smiled a bit. "If working out our tension makes you happy then alright." he said making kiss faces at Chiaki.

He stared at Chiaki then to Mizuki again as he sat back in his chair giving a smile " I know I haven't said that name in a while I thought you had grown not as much fond of it." he said looking at Chiaki as he sighed some shaking his head as he had forgotten that Chiaki had to work that day. He would sigh looking at him thinking for a long moment. " I know you worry a lot anyways no need to keep worrying so." He said in a casual manner looking at him with a smile.

He twitched looking at Mizuki making a kissing face as he turned his head to the side as he grumbled " Well if you want us to work out our tension I am sure we can..." He said as he gave a sadistic kind of smile at Mizuki as he eyed him intently " Chi go get ready for work I'll clean things up here.I'm sure Mizuki could help with the dishes at least and cleaning up the house some with me."

Chiaki looked at Sumyia with a smile. "Alright then I'm going to shower. I'll be getting ready for work." he said going into the bathroom. Once inside he wonders if things will go well or get worse. This bothered him deeply as he was worried he would lose his best friend forever. Trying to calm himself he got into the shower. Meanwhile Mizuki was taking the dishes to the sink. "You really are a tough one Sumyia. I guess years of playing around makes you so cold. I hope you don't mind but I'll be taking Chiaki from you. At first this was going only to be a little game but I'm enjoying your expressions far too much. I think I'll make him mine for real." he said

Sumiya smiled at Chiaki waving him onward to the bathroom with a cheerful grin on his face " Go get ready you don't want to be late for work now do ya." he said in a casual manner soon as Chiaki was gone and Mizuki opened his mouth about taking Chiaki it pissed him off suddenly. He would rise up from the table glaring at him intently then walked over toward him " If you think your gonna use Chiaki you have another thing coming I don't even want a guy like you to even be around him let alone touching him." He snapped in an icy manner then he realized what he was saying

" I'm not cold just don't want to complicate things with him our friendship is fine... you on the other hand are not welcomed around him if I have to kick your ass to prove my point I will. But since Chiaki choose to be around you I will let him hang out with you but if you so much as think your gonna bed him or even try to date him you'll have to prove to me that your even worth his time of day in which case your just as bad of a playboy as I am." he snapped then really gotten up in Mizuki's face " Cause if you hurt him I promise you hell has no fury like mine."

Mizuki chuckled a bit after letting Sumyia rant for a moment. "You really are stupid. I was only here to play a game with your little friend. He wanted to capture your attention by making you jealous. He's really got it bad for a loser like you. However, I know how much being a playboy means to you and after seeing Chiaki's sleeping face; well lets just say this isn't a game anymore. I plan to make some serious advances on him. Before you know it, you'll be the one outside and I'll be sharing a bed with him." he said with a light chuckle. "Don't feel bad Sumyia. You had your chance and now its my turn." he said as he finished the dishes.

Just as he was about to continue, Chiaki walked out of the bathroom. He made his way towards his bedroom to get dressed. He smiled at Sumyia with a light blush upon his cheeks. He then closed the door to his room. He began preparing for work.

He stopped staring at Mizuki as he shakes his head some as he gazed at him " To...make... me Jealous..." He spoke softly as he stared at him a long as he was indeed feeling Jealous which was odd for him. He would turn his head to the side rubbing his lip trying to think before the other got arrogant with him " You think you can replace me that easily... I could care less about being a playboy anymore. I mean yes I sleep with other people entertain people but I always come out to hang with chiaki." he turned his gaze away placing a hand in front of his mouth trying to think.

" I know I've friend zoned him a lot but he's my longest knowing friend I have and I didn't want to lose that why I never chased after him beyond the times we've slept together." he spoke softly as he shakes his head gazing at Mizuki then smirked " Well you want to say your going to take him from me then go ahead and try but I warn you now I won't give up without a fight." he snapped coldly as he stared at him then looked toward Chiaki's room.

" Your just a person he was using for a ploy but if you can sweep him away from me... then I will give up but if not I will have him as my own. The thing is he never talked to me personally about liking me which I honestly would of rather him told me he wanted more then to be my casual sex partner." he spoke softly as he eyed him up and down then moved to go into Chiaki's room.