As Time Goes By (Hatorilao1 and KawaiiNekomimiBoy) (18+)

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Hatorilao1's Character-

Name: Kane Masaaki

Ethnicity: Pansexual

Appearance: 89dbc32ff286a6d02affbdd53866cb6d.jpg

-------------

KawaiiNekomimiBoy's Character-

Name: Kira Masamira

Ethnicity: Straight but then Homosexual

Appearance: 1f255efebf14a0_full.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Hatorilao1

In the middle of winter, in a small village Kane Masaaki was an outcast and he spent his days alone, not having anyone to talk to and no friends to speak of. His family had abandoned Kane when he was young in this village, he was to much of a nuisance they had said, he had never liked his family, they had always treated him poorly from the beginning so he had not cared or cried when he was left here.

Kane watched from under some scaffolding as the shops and village square came alive with bustling people. The sky was filled with clouds and snow was falling delicately to the ground. Kane closes his eyes, sniffing the air as the smell of freshly baked bread filled the snowy air and his stomach grumbled 'i'm so hungry...' he pouted, his ears flattening against a cold breeze.

Kira Masamira was in the study in a far away land that was known as his home. Ever since people knew about his "talents," people just used him for his powers. He could heal the sick, dying people and help defend the village. But one day, he was bed raise with a fever. Even feeling feverish, he would do anything to defend the town he lived in.

Kira closes his book and grabs his staff, tapping it on the ground and returns to his room in a flash of a light. He decided he wanted to travel around to see other lands so he started to pack for a few days until he found a job in the other lands. He puts the bag strap over his shoulder and slams his staff into the ground turning it, looking around where he wanted to go. Of course unable to see snow where he lived, Kira picked an area that was currently snowing. He nods his head and taps his staff, teleporting outside the village entrance. Kira walks into the village, seeing a bunch of new faces and walks past the village square, wondering where he should go first.

Kane watched, waiting for a chance to sneak in and grab some food. He had no money, no place to stay and hadn't eaten for a few days now. His ears lifted and flickered and a breeze blew up snow from the ground and he slowly crept from his place of safety and hiding, out into the village square. No one took notice of him as he crossed the square, to which he was thankful. Soon he was on the other side and closing in on the bakery.

Small pies sat on the windowsill around the side of the building to cool and Kane could almost taste them as he sniffed the air. Steam rose from the pies, making what snow was closest, melt. Kanes stomach growled hungrily again and he flattened his ears, hoping no one heard his impatient stomach.

Kira looks around, seeing all the different buildings in the town square. He takes out a notebook he brought with him and writes down a few sentences as he continues walking. Kira's attention got lost, smelling a nice aroma coming from a direction a few blocks away. He watches the snow fall down and walks to the nearby bakery, opening door. Kira glances around and sees the shop owner, looking at him in a weird way as he looks around the bakery.

As the owner steps away from the window to serve his customer, Kane takes his chance and slowly takes one of the pies. It's still warm and Kane hid it, turning around and stepping back, hiding in the shadow of the building so no one saw him from the square. He sat, eating it quickly and quietly, his ears twitching and he felt like he was going to be caught at any moment now. The snow was beginning to thicken and fall faster as the day ticks on and Kane, now finished the pie, pulled his old used jacked around him more, shivering now.

As he sat there, the owner walks over to check on the pies and gasps when he sees one is missing, his face is ferocious and he growls, angry someone has taken one of his pies.

Kira walks around the bakery, tapping his foot slightly while looking at everything there. He scratches his cheek a little and perks his head up, seeing little movements coming from the side. Kira decides to walk over, seeing little ears moving and he tilts his head to the side, "huh what was that?"

He looks towards the owner and walks over to him, "sir? What is the matter? Did something happen?"

The owner frowned "Some one took my pies! thats what's happened" he folded his arms and went on mumbling as he went to make more pies.

Kane froze, his eyes glued to the window as the owner yelled and grumbled on 'it's ok Kane' he thought to himself 'no ones saw you, your safe' he didn't convince himself he was safe and he stayed there, looking up at the winder, after a while, Kanes ears flickered up, listening to see if anyone was near the window.

Kira looks at the number of pies and scratches his head a little, looking at the owner, "oh.. well I could make you a pie if you want," he nods his head and walks over to the oven.

Kira stands in front of he oven and starts preparing pies one at a time with his staff leaning against the wall. By the time he finish making more pies then he should, he looks over at the owner and scratches his head, "I might have made more then I should but I can past them around outside. Maybe you'll get more customers," he holds up to ten pies and walks outside, seeing the ears again from before, "those ears are here to," he mumbles and crouches down to the person. He jumps up, "oh I didn't realize those were your ears. I am not use to seeing ears like that. His sharp hearing listens to the poor little guy's stomach growl angrily and goes into his pocket, taking out some money, "here go buy something better filling then a pie," he waves with a smile as he walks around, passing out pies.

Kane sits there, stunned. No ones treated him like that before in his life and he didn't how to react to such kindness "...?" he said nothing, tilting his head watching as the man walks off, handing pies. He stands quickly looking down at the money as the snow get heavier then walks just as quickly into the bakery.

The owner turns as the door opens and Kane walks in "Excuse me Kid, but I've got no time to feed homeless lanks like yourself" he said, folding his arms over his chest. Kane's ears flickered showing the owner he has money, frowning and the owner blinked, muttering an apology "What can i get you?" he asked Kane.

Kane pointed to a handful of things paying for it with the money the strange man gave him, taking it with out saying thankyou. As he turned to go, he caught sight of the strange object that was the strange mans staff. As the owner went around back into the kitchen, Kane looked around him quickly, before taking the staff, not knowing it was Kiras.

'It might be valuable' Kane thought as he walked out of the bakery eating as he went back to his scaffolding hide away.

Kira finishes giving out the pies and walks back to the bakery, grabbing a couple more to give out to people and turns his head to the side, coughing a little and covers his mouth within his arm. Kira lets out a soft sigh and goes back outside to hand out the extra pies that he had made.

As the staff was taken, Kira walks back into the bakery and saw that his staff was taken. He widens his eyes and looks around for it, "maybe .. it feel on the ground when I was walking back and forth... or maybe the owner that it was a mixing spoon for his bakery." He continues looking for it, unsuccessful and sighs softly, "maybe someone took it well.. I suppose there is only one thing to do," he coughs a couple times and taps his foot, having a connector device on his foot that was the same on his staff.

Suddenly the staff starts moving on its own and jumps out of the unfamiliar area, jumping towards the bakery.

Kane sat looking at the foreign object he held in his hands 'What is it?' he thought in wonder 'it must be valuable, I mean, look at!' he giggled to himself 'Maybe I'll finally be somebody if I can sell it for..' he paused 'How much would someone pay for it...'

The snow was thick on the ground and many people had left the square seeking the safety of shelter shuffling past, only worrying about themselves and soon the square was empty. No sooner was the square empty then did the staff come bouncing along, Kane still holding onto it, a bewildered expression on his face "What th-" he didn't finish what he was saying as he saw who was controlling the staff.

'Hey, It's that strange man from before!!' his ears perked up.

Kira looks towards the window and looks at his staff bouncing in the snow. "Ah there it is," he runs outside and falls into the snow. He jumps out and shakes a little, "god its like a swimming pole of snow," he shivers and rubs his hands on his not very warm clothing. "I should probably sleep at the inn to..night," he looks down and notices someone was on the bottom of his staff.

"Oh your the person I gave the money too. Were you able to get something decent with it to fill your stomach," he tilts his head.

As the staff stops its bouncing Kane stood quickly, nodding "Oh! yes" he tilted his head "Thanks mister" he looked back at the staff "This must be yours I'm guessing" he said quietly, his hopes of selling it blowing away with the snow. Even though he knew it was the strange mans staff, he didn't hand it over straight away, it was just as weird as the mans clothing and Kane found himself wondering who this man was..or more specifically where he was from, but he did not ask the man, did not say a word. Kanes ears flickered as a cold wind blew and he shivered against it, his tail twitching.

Kira shakes his staff a little as the other male was still holding it, "e-eh..? Why are you still holding it?" He wraps his arms around himself, "its so cold," he holds his staff up as it starts to glow in the area Kira was in and around the area, the snow was melting in that one particular area. Kira looks at the other male and scratches his head, "you.. look very cold as well. Do you want to join me to a inn?"

Kane's ears flickered as he looked around him, blinking 'I'm seeing things!' he thought to himself as he watched the snow melt around the strange man and himself, looking back up to the other and quickly letting go of the staff "S-sorry" he said quietly, still in awe of what this man had just done. Most of the shops around the square were shut now, many fearing a bad snow storm as the day grew older. Kane blinked, his tail twitching as the strange man offered to join him at the inn, he pulled his worn jacket around himself more as he thought about it 'Geez, I'm not used to this much kindness...' he thought, his ear flattening against the cold wind 'it'd beat my little scaffolding hide out that's for sure' Kane looked up at the man, nodding "Yes, if it's no trouble to you" he felt like an intruder on this man, but there was a bed, and warmth at stake.

Kira smiles softly and laughs a little, "you look like your really curious what is going on there," he looks at his staff as it stops glowing and smiles softly. He shakes his head side to side, "no its nothing don't worry about it. Your not the only one that tried to steal Ignis for a profit since he holds amazing powers." He rubs his arms a little and looks at the nearby inn, "ahh there is one right there we better go and warm up near a nice fire," he walks towards the inn, hopefully the other male was falling me.

While walking, the staff starts to glow and Kira lets it go. The staff transforms into a taller male and he walks behind Kane, "are you warm enough?"

Ignis' Appearance: tumblr_m2pe961xqq1rsdn2po1_500.jpg

Kane nodded as he followed the strange man 'He named his sta-' he blinked, not believing his eyes as Ingis transformed into a person. Kane's jaw fell open and he looked around, no one else was out in the square, it was deserted and felt abandoned so no one else but Kane saw the staff transform. Kane followed behind looking up at Inga with such curiosity he didn't feel so out of place now.

Inside the inn the old lady behind the desk looked up, seeing the two gorgeous exotic men walk in, she pulled a fake smile which Kane knew meant 'Chu-ching'

Kane frowned at the greedy woman but then again, he had taken Ingis and was planning on selling him 'But how is that my fault?' he thought whilst he stood behind them 'i'm the homeless person here' Kanes ear were flattened as he wrestled with himself.

The old lady's smile vanished in an instant once she caught sight of Kane, in his worn out old clothing, not to mention the ears and tail he was shunned for.

Kane felt himself shrink back, feel unwanted 'i should never have even come here' he thought, turning his head to look away from the old lady's disapproving frown.

Kira walks over to the elderly woman and smiles, watching Ignis walk over as well. "Hey there ma'am, we would like a room for three people if that is alright," he goes into his pocket to pull out his wallet as Ignis watched Kane in curiously.

Ignis bends down a little and looks again at Kane's ears, "are those real? They are so cute," he smiles and rubs them with a warm touch going though Kane's whole body to warm him up head to toe. Ignis looks over at Kira as he was paying for the room.

Kira finish paying and bows his head with a smile, "thank you very much," he puts the key into his pocket and looks down at Kane, "what is your name? My name is Kira so its only fair I know you name too."

Kane blinks looking up to see Ingis watching him with curiosity nodding "They're real" he said, almost a little defensively, blushing as Ingis called them cute, flickering his ear and his touch at first 'Oh!' he thought looking up at Ingis "How did you do that?" he asked, feeling warmth spread through his body.

The old lady begrudgingly nodded, having let Kane stay in the Inn as well "Only cause of these two i bet' he thought watching as Kira puts the key he was given in his pocket "Oh...My names Kane" he said, his eyes still on the old lay, who was now frowning in disgust at Kane.

Ignis puts his finger to his mouth with a smile, "I should never tell the secrets," he stands up to look at Kira. He looks at Kane's ears and smiles when they started to flicker, looking back at Kira and looks at the number to the room, walking in that direction.

Kira looks at the lady and waves slowly, looking towards Kane and smiles, "well.. its nice to meet you then Kane," he follows Ignis to the room.

• 2 weeks later...

Kane stood slightly in awe watching as both Kira and Ingis walked down the hall to their room. He blinked feeling the old ladies glare, despising the creature that stood in front of her. His ears flattened and he wanted to claw at her face with anger of his own, but it was anger fueled by fear and sadness. As Kane's tail flickered slightly he folded his arms, following slowly behind away from the old ladies hateful stare.

Ignis looks at Kane and tilts his head, floating over to him, "what is wrong? Why are you so quiet," he tilts his head to the side as Kira unlocks the door they were going to stay in. Ignis floats over to Kira and goes into the room as well as Kira, slowly looking towards Kane, "don't let the woman's glares get to you. Its not important what she is thinking," he opens the door wise so Kane can walk in to the room.