Guarding the bratty boss ( Blackbutlergurl and Pigeon )

Blackbutlergurl

1349436809_a6uqucix3c8.jpg

Name: Kotoki

Personality: soft spoken,serious, sweet, and religious

Bio: Ever since he defended a little girl getting beaten up by a bunch of boys, he was nicknamed' the little bodyguard'. Years past, and he was hired to bodyguard the boss of the new CEO of a innovation company that started and doing really well, bodyguarding him of potential death threats . The only backfire of his bodyguarding was if he fell for his boss...

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kotorichan

• Blackbutlergurl

photo.jpg

Name: Etari (Eta)

Personality: Acts childish and often cruel. Jokes around a lot.

Bio: he had a lot of difficulties in school and during high school he would always skip class and stay home teaching himself things. He ended up learning a lot about programming and technology, and so started a new company around a type of computers that he created.

" I guess this is the place", Kotoki looked up at the building from the front entrance. He walked in and told the receptionist his purpose of coming. He went up the elevator and to the floor he was told to go to. He got a bodyguarding job the other night anonymously and was told to come to the building. He body guarded all kinds of people in the past, so he was a little nervous and wonders what the person that needed bodyguarding look like. He quickly made the sign of the cross before walking out. He looked around but all he saw was people typing away on computers. Suddenly, someone called his name. He turned around and found...

An older man in a business suit hurried over to Kotori, looking breathless. "Mr. Kotori, thank god you're here... We've been needing a proper bodyguard for the boss for months..." he sighed and shook his head. "I don't know what you've been told about the job... But we really do need your help, the last bodyguard quit after two weeks" he glanced over to an office in which Eta could be seen fast asleep on the couch.

An older man in a business suit hurried over to Kotori, looking breathless. "Mr. Kotori, thank god you're here... We've been needing a proper bodyguard for the boss for months..." he sighed and shook his head. "I don't know what you've been told about the job... But we really do need your help, the last bodyguard quit after two weeks".

Kotori was shocked after hearing that the last bodyguard quit after only 2 weeks of bodyguarding. He had second thoughts about his new boss, thinking that the boss is the reason the last bodyguard quit. Plus the way that the man was breathless just getting to Kotori, is some kind of sign that the new boss is out of control and needs supervision. "I'm ready to meet my new boss", I said boldly, bracing myself.

The man nodded quickly. "he's asleep now... thank god..." he mumbled, turning towards the office. "follow me please..." he walked into Eta's office. Everything looked extremely expensive, from the wallpaper to the flat screen tv on the wall. Eta was fast asleep on the modern looking lime-green couch. The man turned to look at Kotori. "w-would you like me to wake him up?" it was clear that he was hoping Kotori would refuse the offer.

The man nodded quickly," He's asleep now...thank god... ", Kotoki heard the man mumble. "Follow me, please", he said and Kotoki followed him to a expensive-looking office. A blonde- haired man was sleeping on a couch. The man turned to Kotoki and asked hesitantly,"W-would you like me to wake him up?"

"No thanks, I can wait until he wakes up, I have time", I answered, a little nervous at the man's question. The man on the couch must be hard to handle, despite the blonde man's peaceful, sleeping face.

Eta groaned softly as the sound of voices disturbed his sleep. His bright eyes slowly opened. The older man made his excuses and left just as Eta yawned and began to sit up.

Eta looked up at the stranger with bleary eyes and a frown. "Who the fuck are you?" He grumbled, pushing his hair back out of his face. "And why are you in my office? I didn't make an appointment with anyone"

The man on the couch was waking up, yawned and sat up. "Who the fuck are you?!" The man frowned at Kotoki. Pushing his hair out of his face, the man continued,"And why are you in my office? I didn't make an appointment with anyone".

" Um... I actually don't have an appointment, sir... I'm Kotoki....your new bodyguard", he tried to sound professional but his voice ended up cracking, due to pressure. He squeezed his cross, which he stuffed in his pocket, silently praying.

"I'll do the best I can to protect you", Kotoki respectly bowed to the man.

"Bodyguard? how stupid" Eta stood up and stretched "I don't want a bodyguard, I just managed to get rid of the last one. So why don't you save me some trouble and leave right now." He shot the man an annoyed glare before walking over to his desk and sitting down.

"That stupid old man hired you didn't he? He just won't get off my back about this whole bodyguard thing" Eta opened up his laptop and started to type, expecting Kotoki to leave"

" Bodyguard? How stupid", the blonde haired man stood up and stretched," I don't want a new bodyguard, I just managed to get rid of the last one. So why don't you save me some trouble and leave right here now?" He shot Kotoki a annoyed glance. before sitting down. " That stupid old man hired you didn't he? He just won't get off my back about this whole bodyguard thing ", he opened up his laptop and started typing, not looking at Kotoki.

"Maybe he hired me because he cares about you and doesn't want anything to happen to you, and the only way he could think of is to hire a bodyguard, have you ever thought about that, sir?", Kotoki stared at the man typing, his voice continued cracking and knowing that he should stop talking he kept on going " In businesses like yours, sir, there's always someone threatening the boss by other enemy bosses or simply a citizen that recently got fired or thinks this building is using up the taxpayer's money? It's quite common really and I have body guarded over 30 bosses that has gotten death threats before so I am experienced in protecting you, sir".

"I've never gotten a death threat, so I don't have anything to worry about" Eta snapped, looking up to glare at the man again. "and that guy only cares about making sure no one else gets any good ideas from me, he knows I'm smart and he's scared that I'll tell someone about one of my ideas before I get it patented." He brushed his hair back with his fingers. "so, I guess you're just like the last guy then, you're only going to leave if I make your life completely miserable..."

"I've never gotten a death threat, so I don't have anything to worry about", the man typing glared at Kotoki before adding," and that guy only cares about making sure no one else gets any good ideas from me, he knows I'm smart and he's scared that I'll tell someone about one of my ideas before I get it patented", he brushed his hair with his fingers before continuing',So I guess you'll just like the last guy then, you're only going to leave if I make you're life completely miserable...".

Kotoki's patience wearing thin, he said a quick prayer to himself , asking God's forgiveness for the sin he was about to commit, looked left and right out of the room to make sure no one was in earshot, closed the door, walked up to the man on the laptop, and closed the laptop shut", Listen here you little brat,", trying to be intimidating," I have been a bodyguard for over 10 years now and every person I have ever body guarded didn't put up a fight like what you're doing... I love every moment of my job and I'm not going to walk away from some I know needs bodyguarding but is too arrogant to put up with it... I guarantee you I'm not like the last bodyguard you had and I don't care if you make my life miserable... as long as I do my job, that's the only thing that matters to me... So, please sir...", he softened the tone at the last few words, looking the man with a serious face.

Eta glared up at him for a moment before slowly smirking. “You’re an interesting one aren’t you?” he said lightly, leaning forward on his desk. “Well then, I guess if you’re so dedicated to your work then you don’t mind if I have a little fun with you while you work~” his voice had a teasing tone. “Listen Kotoki, I’ll let you work as my bodyguard if that’s what you want so badly, but I’m not going to make things easy for you, understand?” He lightly pushed the hand on his laptop. “now let me get back to work”