Titans of the night ( blackbutlergurl and azuneko )

Blackbutlergurl

"Aaaaggrrrhhh!", the noob vampire pathetically screamed bloody murder as Levi slashed it with his anti vampire sword. Before putting the sword back in his anti vampire gear, he whipped out his handkerchief from his pocket and wiped his sword clean of it's blood, making a disgusted face while cleaning it. Levi has some major OCD, despite of his occupation as a hunter, and his obsession of killing disgusting vermin they call vampires. "We'll, that was easy...and so boring", Levi sighed while heading back to his house, clean from disgusting vermin', Is there a vampire out there who can actually put up a fight? If there was, I would actually be happy to kill it".

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Blackbutlergurl

Roaming through the night, Eren found himself near the town where vampire hunters were said to be. He chuckled to himself as he walked towards one house in particular. It was the notorious vampire hunter's place. Eren stood outside since vampires couldn't enter a place without being invited in. "Hmm, this is problematic if I can not enter before he arrives. What should I do?" he mutters to himself

When Levi reached his house, he stopped and stared at the vermin that stood just outside his door. "It must be fucking stupid if it's just standing there asking to be killed," Levi said to himself as he got out his sword, ready for a fight," Oi! shitty brat! Why the fuck are you doing just standing there?!", Levi walked up to it and sized it up, taking a closer look at its red eyes and brown hair, surprised at its height," Holy shit! This thing is actually taller than me! But he's just a shitty brat!". " Time to die, vermin!", I lunged.

Eren turned around as he noticed the house owner was there. "Oh I was planning a surprise attack but I couldn't get in without actual permission. So let me in." he said before noticing the size difference between them. "Oh your short for a hunter. Is that the height limit these days?" he said poking at Levi. Eren wasn't trying to be smug but it came out that way.

"Oh I was planning a surprise attack but I couldn't get in without actual permission, so let me I " the vermin spoke. How dare this piece of shit vermin think he's talking to me so... so highly of me as if he's my superior", Levi seethed to himself. "Oh, you're short for a hunter, is that the height limit these days", he poked Levi, teasing Levi. "Shut the fuck up and die already, vermin!", Levi lunged my sword at it, pissed off of it making fun of his height.

Eren jumped back to avoid Levi's attack. Black bat wings extended from his back as he hovered above the hunter. "You'll have to be less predictive sir. I'm not here for food or a fight. Unlike those whom you hunt, I'm a hundred percent civilized." he said looking at him. He wasn't going to hurt Levi if he didn't have to

Eren jumped to avoid Levi's attack, sprouting bat wings," You'll have to be less protective,sir. I'm not here for food or a fight. Unlike those who hunt, I'm 100% civilized", Eren said. "Civilized,my ass!", Levi yelled at him," What's so civilized about your red and and wings and the fact that you're a fucking bloodsucker!", Levi screamed at him, pissed,"that's what vermin always say, that they won't feed before they pounce on you and suck you dry!"." Get the fuck down here so I can kill you!"

Eren looked at Levi. "What if I can prove it to you? That I have clearly not taken any blood into this mouth of mine. That I actually have a normal appearance and that I get blood in a normal way. If I can prove that would you believe that I am civilized?" he asked. He wasn't about to touch ground until the other wasn't so kill ready.

"What if I can prove it to you? That I have clearly not taken any blood into this mouth of mine. That I actually have a normal appearance and that I get blood in a normal way. If I can prove that would you believe that I am civilized?", Eren reasoned with Levi. I can't believe it, this vermin actually think he's human? It's laughable but very interesting what the vermin will do to make it human" Tch... fine, shitty brat", I lowered my sword and hesitantly put it back in my gear, keeping an eye on the vermin in the air. "But if you ever make one bad move...I'll slice your head off, got it... Now let's see your so called civilized form?", I raised an amused eyebrow, waiting for the vermin to make a fool of himself.

Eren slowly touched the ground and his wings vanished. He looked at him as his eyes changed a greenish color. His clothes changed into a black suit, red shirt inside and long black trench. "See much more human than you give me credit for. Also I can prove the blood thing as well. If you follow me." he said softly wondering if the hunter was believing him.

"See much more human than you give me credit for. Also I can prove the blood thing as well. If you follow me." It said as it touched the ground, it's wings disappeared. It's eyes suddenly changed from red to greenish. It's clothes, which were practically nothing, changed into a black suit, red shirt inside, and black trench. Levi's eyes were wide as he saw the disgusting vermin turn into a rather sexy human. He couldn't help but blush at those memorizing, big eyes that stared at him and couldn't restrain himself but reach out a hand towards his face to see if he was touching warm, human skin, not cold, vermin skin.

Eren flinched back as he noticed Levi reaching to touch his face. He wasn't sure what the other was trying to do which is why he moved away. "Uh, I assure you this is no illusion. Please don't kill me!" he said looking at the male. Eren tilts his head as he stands still. He didn't know what the other would try next.

"Uh, I assure you this I'd no illusion, please don't kill me!", the 'human' avoided Levi's touch. It's just a touch... I'm not going to do anything to you...yet...and even if you say that you're a human, you should not have avoided human contact because humans sometimes seek other human comfort", Levi said this while roaming his eyes in the so-called-human lithe body. "If you really want to be a human, there's proper rules you have to follow", he added," let me help you on your first lesson", he then slammed his lips with mine.

Eren looked at him. "A normal person I wouldn't have avoided. Your a hunter who noticed me so I was skeptical. Just as you are of me." he said listening to the other speak. He wasn't going to move away this time since it was clear the hunter wasn't going to hurt him. Eren's eyes widen when their lips touched. This was one interaction he had seen many time but something was off. His eyes looked over the person before him. He was sure the hunter was a male. He was more confused than anything.

Levi slightly chuckled as the new human just looked shocked from the kiss but didn't break it. He took that as a sign to go on and forced my new human's mouth open with surprising strength, roaming the wet cavern. Levi took of the new humans trench and started to unbutton his shirt without breaking the kiss while looking up at him to see if he would stop Levi.

Eren didn't pull away until his shirt was being unbuttoned. "Hold it there!! You do realize we are outside. Besides, this hour the sun will be up. Despite being in this appearance I haven't mastered sun block protection. I would very much avoid being burned to a crisp. Could you invite me in?" he asked pointing to Levi's house. After all he was trying to do so from the start. Eren hadn't said exactly why he was trying to get in.

"Hold it there!! You do realize we are outside. Besides, this hour the sun will be up. Despite being in this appearance I haven't mastered sun block protection. I would very much avoid being burned to a crisp. Could you invite me in?" The new human pleaded when he stopped Levi from unbuttoning the rest of the shirt. "Yes, of course," Levi cleared his throat, embarrassed and slightly blushing for being unprofessional," C-come right in", he cracked his voice. He ignored the reason why the new human wanted to come in and fought with his inner vamp weather he should fuck the new human raw.

Eren smiled as he walked into Levi's house. He sat down and looked around. It was seriously clean. He didn't see a speck of dust anywhere. He couldn't understand how a man like this could keep a place tip top shape. It was very impressive. "Do all humans keep their homes as sparkling clean as yours? I find it very relaxing to be in such a space."

"Do all humans keep their homes as sparkling clean as yours? I find it very relaxing to be in such a space.", the new human said, sitting down when he went in my house. "Well, with all you vamps running around, this world has become filthy, so I need at one piece of the world isn't filthy, but you're all right... for now. But when you're hungry, you will suck me dry, won't you?!", Levi gave him an accusatory glance.

Eren shook his head no. "No way! I get my blood from a hospital. There's a nurse there name Mikasa who I get blood transfusions from. So no worries about losing blood. My fangs have not touched the skin of anyone." he said softly. "Oh I don't think I have told you my name. Its Eren. May I know what I am to call you? Unless you just want to be called Mr. Hunter." he said

The new human quickly shook his head,"No way! I get my blood from a hospital. There's a nurse named Mikasa who I get blood transfusions from. So no worries about losing blood. Meh fangs have not touched the skin of anyone", he said softly. "Oh, I don't think I have told you my name. It's Eren. May I know what I am to call you? Unless you want to be called mr. Hunter?

" Oh... we'll if you get blood transfusions... then I guess you're fine, different actually... Guess the rumors are true, that there're still a few vampires out there that feed off of blood transfusions or animal blood... and you may call me Levi... Eren.", I said his name slowly,

Eren's eyes seemed to almost sparkle. "Levi is a wonderful name. This makes me happy." he said as he yawns softly. His gaze drifting downwards. Morning was shortly upon them thus sleeping was in his natural nature. Eren tilts his head a bit. "You know Levi, I came all this way to ask for your assistance. You see there's a new breed of vampires that are consuming other vampires. I'm sure in your eyes that means less filthy monsters but it's not good. For vampires like myself who are ranked high because of their abilities, being killed by these newcomers only increases their power. Thus making your job much more dangerous and difficult." he said yawning again.

Eren's eyes seemed to almost sparkle. "Levi is a wonderful name. This makes me happy." he said as he yawns softly. His gaze drifting downwards. Morning was shortly upon them thus sleeping was in his natural nature. Eren tilts his head a bit. "You know Levi, I came all this way to ask for your assistance. You see there's a new breed of vampires that are consuming other vampires. I'm sure in your eyes that means less filthy monsters but it's not good. For vampires like myself who are ranked high because of their abilities, being killed by these newcomers only increases their power. Thus making your job much more dangerous and difficult." he said yawning again.

"Oh really?, and is there a new to this new breed of filthy monsters? How many are there?", Levi began firing questions but stopped at Eren's yawns. It's going to be morning soon, which means you need to rest... you can sleep in my basement, there's a bed there when Erwin used to live here... you can answer my questions when you wake up.

Eren looked at Levi. "It's hard to tell how many of them there are. They blend in so well with both sides. It sucks as well because they are gaining extra power by devouring their own kind. Thus developing the ability to survive in the daylight. You can see why it's hard for us vampires to stop them. If we slumber in the day, they can kill us easily. We can't stop them." he said yawning again. He looked at Levi with a smile. "Thank you for letting me stay. I shall help you eliminate the new enemy." Eren said happily.