Akuma Gyanburu (1x1 EnKay/ Danni_25)

EnKay

The angel Arrow and the demon king Blood had both fought for a long time when they first met. The reason? Arrow was created by the higher angels to occupy Blood, a living mindless weapon who's soul purpose is to kill demons and love the human race. So the angel was sent to the darkness that was Gehenna and destroyed Blood's legion of demons. Wishing to end this and to get his plans in motion for the enslavement of the human world he stopped the angel and offered instead a bet. Interested in it he listened to the terms.

The terms where they had to be reborn as human children with no powers. The uke of their powers would cause them great pain. Outside help from either angels or demons would be considered cheating. And finally, before they turn 18, they must either save as many human souls as possible, or corrupt them.

If Blood loses, he must be taken back to "purification." If Arrow loses he must completely submit to Blood and not bother his plans for world domination.

Presently the two of them are in high school. Some strange events had already started happening around the school as demons who where not summoned by Blood once in a while run a muck in the human world.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Danni_25

• EnKay

Arrow was putting all the tools away from the after school activities. The one he was helping out today was with the gardening club for the school. Some students who had detention where sent here, and it did help him turn some souls towards the light of good. Of course he had help from the garden itself and the small little light sprites who blessed some of the plants to aid in their growth. The last few students bowed to Arrow; to them know as Alix, and headed back home.

The only other person around was his friend Tanada, who never seemed to want to leave his side, thinking Alix was a frail creature that needed to be watched after all the time. The sun was nearly setting, the lights started to come on one by one. He carried the last of the shovels to the shed and Tanada was right behind him with the key to lock it. Alix looked over his shoulder smiling "Everyone seemed so happy today. I'm really glad, the plants really feed off that."

Whenever Alix said random stuff like that, he couldn't help but find it cute and adorable. His friend nodded in agreement and offered Alix his arm. He wrapped his own arm around him and let Tanada lead him.

As they passed through the small garden a plant seemed to accidentally brush against his cheek. He blushed, feeling the plants healthy and happy glow. He didn't even notice a thin clawed figure who was hiding its aura in every corner. It watched Arrow with the typical hate a creature of its kind would feel towards an angel. It stalked, wanting that human gone so it could tear up that little shred of light.

It was dark in the room and he made sure of it seeing as he dispersed the sunlight, but even in the darkness he could see what he was writing in a small black notebook. He was so close and he still had about two more years to go, who knew that these humans were such sick beings when it came to sex, they would take it from anyone. He tallied up his score, no caring about the arm that silvered over his shoulder and was trying to pull him back down onto the bed.

"Are you leaving?" It was a female's voice, Blood, or in this world Jing looked back at the female, he had already captured her soul months ago, he only called her when he needed to relieve himself of stress.

"Let go." Was all he had to say to get the girl to back off, she removed her arms and laid back on the bed obeying her master. Blood stood up and got dressed walking to the door.

"Call me soon okay?" The female giggled as she rolled on her side, Blood pulled his hair back, saying nothing as he walked out of the apartment and down into the semi-bright world, hissing at the remaining sunlight.

The two of them started to head back home finally. They had picked up their bags and started talking. Well, more like Tanada did. He talked about his day and some of the events that happened and as usual Alix was rather silent though listening. The topic of Jing popped up again and how his attendance was not acceptable. He went on asking Alix why did he even feel the need to go to school if he was never going to show up? As they walked Alix bit his lip, not wanting to admit that he liked it whenever Jing showed up to school.

As he let his friend babble on the figure that was watching them from before couldn't wait. It wanted an accident right now. It waited until they where walking along the bottom of the hill that was near the school. It touched the ground and the soil started to become loose. As they were talking a small land slide started to happen. Alix turned his head to stare at the event but didn't see the demon. However he was suddenly yanked away and pulled up in Tanada's arms as he pulled Alix away.

He gasped and looked at all the dirt and soil that was now in front of them as he breathed heavily, his heart still racing heavily. He hugged Alix tighter and put his forehead on the others back "Gee... what the heck was that?... It was a good thing I caught that..." the two of them stayed that way for a while, Alix not really shaken up by it. However after a while he patted his friends leg

"Hey Tanada, we should get up and go. It isn't smart to stay in an area with weak soil."

A chill ran up and down Blood's spine as he walked down the street there was a demon nearby he looked around, his black jacket flapping in the wind. His icy cold glare homed in on the school he continued to skip daily, he had told his demons not to step foot on earth for any reason while this deal was in play. But it would seem that someone did not listen and was going to be punished, if there was one thing Blood understood it was a fair game, he despised cheating of any sort.

Shifting his weight Blood walked in the direction of the school, following the small trace of the demon his nose wiggling to the scent. When he reached the school he witnessed two people dodging a small landslide, Blood glared looking up the hill he spotted the small demon hiding. He would deal with him soon, walking over toward the two he saw who the two figures were and already he felt a sourness in his mouth. He had stumbled upon the class president, and his nemesis.

"Well what have we here, doing such a thing in public I didn't think you two had it in you." His deep yet soothing voice rang in the quietness of the coming night,the smugness showed on his face as his long fingers wrapped around his slim hips. He made himself know and seen so that the demon would not try anything again, in fact showing himself was a warning to the demon, but even if it ran Blood would find it.

Alix showed no signs of emotion and only looked at Jing. However he got under Tanada's skin too easily as he snapped and stood up, still having Alix in his arms. With one arm he pointed over to the pile of earth over there "Don't be ridiculous! Don't you see that huge slide over there? We could have been seriously hurt!" However ironically Tanada was so worked up he didn't notice his arm was right over Alix's neck, slightly chocking him.

As Tanada was spouting his nonsense and finally let Alix go, all the angel did was stare at Jing until he got between them and started his unusual friendly behavior "oh... you're here. You missed a lot during school. Did you sleep well?" in the distance a growl could be heard. It was the demon, not being able to bare the nice behavior.

Jing stared at the angel who was nothing more than a puppet in his eyes ignoring the mentioning of school, Jing glanced toward Tanada and smirked. The class president's expressions were fun to watch, he freaked out over anything Blood said. The male was never boring and always amused him, he often wondered how he would react if he found out who he truly was. He also thought of making the male his slave when he ran this planet, that would make for wonderful entertainment.

"You must have a very dirty mind if you know what I am talking about."Jing tilted his head so that the human could see the glint in his eyes.When Jing first came to this school most of the students fell for him, but not Tanada he never did go for any of his charm, he must have been one of those rare humans who was destined for someone else.

"To answer your question I do see pile of dirt, don't you know that the mound over here is loose you are the class president you should know these things." That was another thing Jing loved to do, pointing out some flaws that Tanada couldn't see.

Tanada was just about to lose his temper yet again. His shoulders rose and his chest popped up but he was suddenly stopped when a pair of pale hands touched his cheeks gently. He looked down to see his happy little angel. It seemed ALix was using what little magic he could to somewhat cheer up Tanada's mood "Hey Tanada, why are you getting mad?" he asked.

He looked down to him and answered, still somewhat pissed off at Jing "Well he isn't taking this seriously! You could have gotten hurt."

Alix smiled giving him a good point "The earth fell. But I'm not hurt because of you. So be happy. Don't be mad at Jing. He came to see us."

Tanada rolled his eyes and folded his arms "fine..." he said as he turned away from Jing. Alix was about to turn around and talk to Jing again before Tanada wrapped an arm around his shoulders

"Come on Alix! You don't need to talk to him anymore."

For a moment, the angel seemed to pout "......"

Jing just stood there watching the two go back and forth, he loved the color that was rising in the male's cheeks and how angry he was getting. That anger was only making Blood stronger, it was a plus for having demon blood in his veins, he thrived on anger, lust, and greed there were so many humans in the world that was giving these sins off. But the doll had to step in and calm the male down ruining his fun. The doll was about to talk to him again but Tanada stopped him by pulling him away, Jing tilted his head.

"Tell me, what do you see in this emotionless doll?" Jing was curious why this human liked this angel so much he had no real emotion or expression he was boring to say the least.

Tanada stopped and turned around "We are childhood friends of course. He is innocent and he is always honest. It was like he was born just to make people happy. Some party guy like you would never understand, you never hung out with him." Just then Alix rose his hand to head level to say something. He wanted to say that Blood was the first person he met and in the human world they were playmates. Tanada looked at him and wondered what he was going to say "Actually... we did hang out. I even baby sat his brother. I also make his breakfast once in a while..." thinking about this Alix started to smile a bit more.

Hearing this just made Tanada Jealous and looked over to Jing "What?! He what?!" the calming effect Alix did before was gone as Tanada confronted Jing, they were now face to face. In his mind, it was like his sworn enemy was taking away his boy friend "Why is he hanging out at your house!?" he said, thinking why Alix did stay at his house more often.

Jing folded his arms as the male spoke to him it was a rather stupid reason to like this doll, little did Tanada know this angel wasn't so innocent all the demons he killed. Plus he was just created so he knew nothing of course he seemed innocent since he was experiencing thing for a long time.

"I don't party...it's not my style, also my parents invite him over because they are friends with his parents. So him coming over is not my choice at all." He didn't see the need to explain himself to this angry human, but he would clear up this mess of looking like he liked Alix enough to let him come over, and he hated the male touching and playing with his little brother.

"Anyway it's getting late you kids better scurry home so you can go to bed, it is a school night after all."

Tanada agreed, he wanted to get Alix home as soon as possible. He was already concerned that it was getting dark out and didn't want him to get snatched up by some creep. But just when he was pulling the other away he felt a tug and looked back. The little angel was holding onto Jing's sleeve. For a moment he was hurt, because he knew that Alix somewhat liked the guy he hated "Hua? Alix?"

The little male looked up to Jing but before he could say anything to him he felt a chill and his eyes got dull, losing the colorful shine they had. He let his hand drop as Tanada helped pull him away. It was an odd reaction, but the demon from before found it easy to drain some of his life energy now that he was human ".... Tanada I'm sleepy."

His eyes went to the demon when he saw the light from the angel's eyes dim out a little bit. He was not going to lose this bet just because some stupid little demon can't hold himself back. So even thought it hurt him to use his stronger attacks he was able to do some form of magic. He knew that his demons hated cold, which was why they never came to earth when winter hit. So snapping his fingers he casted a small ice spell that froze the demon's whole tail. He would deal with the little runt once these two were gone.

"Hurry up and take him home." Blood turned away as he walked up the steps on the side of the hill making his way toward the little demon.

His eyes were now heavy but he still noticed Blood walking away. The only down side to the human world was he couldn't simply break down his castle walls and see him whenever he wished. He yawned and had no choice but to let Tanada lead him back home. Perhaps in the morning when he felt better he could wake up early and cook Blood breakfast. The other did at least eat the food if it was brought to his room.

Tanada looked over his shoulder and slowly shook his head. He wondered what had gotten into Alix however and why he suddenly seemed colder and less spritely.

The demon swayed it's now cold tail into the air. The shadow like figure grew, clearly upset "You? Going to tell me to go home? I was wondering this area for decades and tolerated the presence of an angel for long enough." It seemed it was one of those demons that use to randomly roam the earth instead of the underworld.

Blood grabbed the little demon around its neck and picked it up to eye level, his red eyes glowing in pure rage.

"Oh no your not going home, you almost cost me my bet with your selfish actions. I'm going to send you into oblivion for what you have done." Blood's fingernails grew sharp, and the skin of the demon began to sizzle and disappear.

"I would say that maybe you should thing about what you did so it won't happen again, but there is no again for you." Blood continued to kill the small creature.

"I am passing this message through you to all the little demons here on earth let this demons death be a warning hands off the angel until my bet is over if you try anything then." On that last word he killed the little demon in his hand to answer the last of his message.

The demon growled as he was being killed by another one of his own kindred. In retaliation it managed to mumble out "h-his energy... was delicious!" after that it faded into nothing, Blood's message getting through to the other demons. They were not as young as that other demon, and they knew there was plenty of other pure hearted things to feed from. And most of them already had a human they were currently clinging too and filling them with hopelessness. Though some spoke in whispered tones. They could not wait for the day that Blood could win this bet "the angel is delicious? Something artificial?" Blood could hear it, the many mischievous giggles and chuckles of demons telling them they could not wait for him to win.

Back near Blood's castle one of his closer imps rolled his eyes "ugh... some demons are just really dumb hua? Didn't Blood want that angel to himself when this was over? For all the trouble he caused him?" the little imp turned around to face a rather large and imposing figure. He then fluttered his little wings over to Roland "Yo ya alright? It has only been 16 years. That's nothing for creatures like us"

Blood smirked when the demon died and it was good to hear that the energy was good enough to eat, that was great news for him when he won this thing. Smirking in the coming darkness Blood chuckled at the voices of his demons that staied on earth.

Down below Roland was placing his swords within his sheath he had been gone oh a mission in a different world so when he finally returned it had been sixteen year. He had asked the demons where their master was and was told about the bet and was told the rules of it. It said that demons were not allowed to help, but it said nothing about him so placing on his bag and weapons he walked over to a portal that lead to earth.

"I'm going to go help master Blood." Roland looked back on the smiling demon who cheered him on as he walked through the portal and appears in a dark park. He looked around before walking off the night air was chilly but he barely felt it as he trotted off into the darkness.

After a while of walking together they were rather silent. Tanada bit his lip, he wanted to say something to Alix now to break the silence, or at least make a move on him. The thing is that Alix was so dense. He tried confessing to him a few times already but his little angel didn't understand. In fact, after school when some of the club rooms where closed he already thought about pinning him to the wall and kissing him.

He shook his head and focused on getting Alix home. His eyes were already half open so he couldn't just flat out confess to him again. When they reached his house his angel turned around and rubbed his eyes

"Good night Tanada. Remember, you have student council to do tomorrow." He was already turning around to head inside when Tanada grabbed his hand

"Hey Alix... mmn... I'll make you breakfast tomorrow" he said chickening out. Alix simply nodded and leaned up and kissed the others cheek before heading inside.

When inside he saw his parents were not home he headed up to his room. He opened up his closet and got out a few herbs and blessed water and other ingredients. He was hoping to make a blessed tea to help his body "... why am I so tired?"

It was chilly but it didn't seem to bother Roland as he walked down a quiet road sniffing out his master's scent. When a human popped up every now and then the only thing they saw was a very big horse walking around with bags on its flank and all alone. So he was being stared at by many people, it was only through the eyes of innocent children and virgins that his true form was seen. So little kids pointed at him and tired to tell their parents that didn't believe him, but that didn't stop Roland from looking for his master. He turned a corner and walked down another quiet road with lots of human houses. The fur on his back raised as he felt an angel's power only it was very small. It was Blood that taught Roland how to sense an angel he looked around and only saw a lone human standing near a house. He looked another way sensing his master's energy close by in a different house, but it was a lingering power.

He finished making his sacred tea and finished it off with a purifying drop. He stared at the slightly glowing drink and only thought that if Blood had some of this, it might cause him great pain. He took a sip and right away his body started to feel lighter and better. It was too bad that for demons, being cleansed hurt them. There were only a few demons who ascended to holy creatures and they themselves choose that path "....." he started thinking, his eyes reflecting into his drink as he took the cup and went to his desk "... mmn... if Blood accepted that path and became an ascended demon on his own, then the bet would be over... but... then neither heaven nor hell can ever bind him." He wondered what would one do, with unlimited freedom? He wrote some things down before looking out his window into the now darkened sky. At this moment now, unlimited freedom seemed a bit frightening yet so interesting to him.

Tanada had his head down wondering what he could do for Alix. He never understood why Alix had such a thing for Blood. Ever since they were in grade school Blood was his bully. Then it hit him as he gasped "Maybe he has stockholm syndrome! Maybe he just started to fall in love with his bully!" Tanada was way off mark, but for now that was the best logical explanation his mind can come up with. He continued his stroll, his house a few neighborhoods away. He was not too worried about being attacked here. He had nothing of value other than his backpack and it was not like he was a girl so he wasn't going to get raped or anything.

The lingering feeling came from a house and the closer Roland got the more he felt it so walking up to the house he saw that there were no lights on. His master must have been out and about, so he laid down in the grass and waited, but it was a long wait since Blood didn't come back home. So the centaur ended up falling asleep, till sun rise. He was awoken by a small hand, when he opened his eyes he saw a small child staring at him. Roland knew that only innocent children could see his true form and virgins, so he knew this kid was looking at the real him. But when he looked down he saw that he was in his human form, it must have happened when he was relaxed in the yard.

"Um are you lost?" The boy spoke to Roland as the male stood up he was rather tall looking like a giant to the ten year old.

"I was waiting for Master Blood." Since Roland was gone so long he didn't know Blood's human name.

"You mean my brother Jing? He likes being called that for some reason must be his nickname anyway he's not here he must have been out all night" Roland sighed as he looked at the male, he remembered that the demons told him Blood was now human, so this was his little human brother. He had to protect this boy he was in some way Blood's family.

"Hm I see, so are you going to go look for him?"

"Huh, no I'm going to school, usually even though Jing stays out all night he comes home to walk me to school since I have to take a train to get there."

"I see then as his.....friend I will take you to school in his absence, to make sure you're safe, lead the way."

"Okay.....my name's Tyler by the way, what's yours?"

"Roland." The two walked off toward the train with Tyler doing most of the talking." As this was going on a certain male awoke from a deep slumber with a nagging feeling in the back of his mind, he opened one eye and looked at the clock to see that it was seven thirty in the morning. When he saw that time, both of his eye opened as he sprung from a woman's bed.

"I FORGOT TO WALK TYLER TO SCHOOL!!" Blood shouted as he hurried to dress him as the confused woman woke up just in time to see Blood leave.

Alix already kept his promise and started to make Tanada's breakfast. It was a small meal and as always he just had a glass of water, some rice crackers and other tasteless items. They started to head out together, Tanada making a daring move to hold the others hand. But as always Alix had no reaction other than his usual peaceful smile. Still, Tanada was quite happy with this as he thought they would make a good couple. Two bright students who have a wonderful sense of right and wrong in his own eyes.

For a moment his eyes played a trick on him. At the corner, he could have sword he saw a horses flank. He ignored it and continued walking with his angel. He smiled and started some small talk, Alix replying to him as always. Nothing could ruin his mood now.

Alix however was wondering what Tanada was thinking, he was one of the few humans he could not read the intentions of. Whatever the case was, he liked this human. Of course he was way taller than him, but he still was cute and warm. He looked forward and heard someone sprinting in their direction "....mmmn?"

Blood made it into his neighborhood in record timing it had only been ten minutes, even though he was human he had more stamina than a normal person. But his running was interrupted when he rounded a corner and rammed right into Alix and Tanada the force he was going at made him fall forward on top of the two males. Blood had the wind knocked out of him as he made a strange sound hitting the ground as it made contract with his forehead. Pain rushed through his sweaty head as he rolled off the two holding his head.

"ARRRRGGGG!!! SON OF A B!TCH!!!!!!!" Blood shouted as he held his head and cringed why didn't he sense the angel like he normally did? Was it because he was rushing to see his human sibling and not paying attention to his senses? Ether way he was in pain, this was one of the downfalls of being a human feeling things was rather annoying. Tyler hearing his older brother's rather colorful language ran back around the corner to see Jing.

"Jing-nii!! You alright?" Tyler ran over to his brother who was growling as the pain slowly dulled down, Roland followed the little boy his eyes widening when he saw his former demon master reduced to such a state.

"WHY DON'T YOU WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING?!!" Blood roared at Tanada and Alix, he opened one eye to glare at them, but the pain shot another wave of pain through his face so he closed them again.

Alix had seen the other coming a mile away, however since Tanada was holding his hand and appeared to have his head in the clouds he couldn't really step away. In his mind, he thought this wasn't going to be so bad and he simply braced for the impact. He saw Blood coming and closed his eyes and in the next instant he fell. Right away he felt the sting of his soft flesh and a throbbing all over, mostly on the back of his body. He was still quite amazed no matter how many times he felt it how frail and weak he was. He could not help but feel blessed for the chance to experience these sensations running through his body. The new scraps obviously hurt, but the slight warmth also felt nice.

When he opened his eyes there was the demon on top of him. The moment seemed to last forever, especially since in the bright morning light, Blood had a beautiful back drop of light. However it passed as the other got up. Sighing he pulled himself up as well until he felt someone grab his arm and help him up. He was still quite sore and looked up to see Tanada. He was already nagging of course. However all of that stopped shortly after.

Tanada saw a centaur and for a while thought it was a really well made costume. However he felt the body heat coming off of this creature as his eye twitched. He gasped and looked at the other "Is... this thing for real?"

Arrow was already speaking to Blood through his mind asking "Blood, why is one of your men here on earth... more over... wont humans be scared of h-... oh no, Tanada is about to have another panic attack."