你是男的我也爱 / Like Love / I Love You if You Were Men (Chinese BL Movie )

milo001

I've watched the uncut version after finished reading the novel. Thankfully, I can understand what's going on for some scenes in the movie. I really love this couple. The story is so cute :cuteonion8:

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yamitsu1

• Maya Hideyuki

• jaylen

• TinaFilan

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
just found this but im not sure if they are hooleeger and korn i cant see it well LOL

wow for real? many of us want to read the novel sadly there's no eng ver , we all love this movie and the story is relly good same as the actors haha love them

Hello everyone, I don't know if this has been posted or not. There are fanmade audio drama for this novel as well. So far only two episodes released. If you understand mandarin do give a try at other BL audio dramas as well.

OMG I WATCHED THIS ON YOUKU ;A; FEELS ;-; Ok anyway, yes that's them

- - - Updated - - -

I would really want to translate the novel as well but my Chinese is not as good as evryone else's so yeah... Though I read the first chapter already and its pretty interesting ;__;

I just realized that TinaFilan has released her version of the subs for the cut movie ;A; I apologize, I didn't know someone has worked on it already >.

even that there's the eng sub for the cut version thank u for ur translating the uncut version btw look what i found , they are not the singers of the ost this guys from the video( they look alike!!!!!! haha ) that i posted before, im a little disappointed just a little but i still like them

tumblr_nh1p12XYel1sbv8bto2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nh1p12XYel1sbv8bto1_1280.jpg

The 2 main actors only lip sync for the ost, but they actually can sing quite well. They said they may sing the ost or other soundtracks in the next movie, we'll wait and see if it's true or not.

By the way, for those who celebrate the Chritsmas Holiday, Merry Chritsmas!!

can someone tell me what is this about?

tumblr_nh2omguuIi1sbv8bto1_1280.jpgtumblr_nh2oi48HGb1sbv8bto2_1280.jpgtumblr_nh2oi48HGb1sbv8bto3_1280.jpgtumblr_nh2oi48HGb1sbv8bto4_1280.jpgtumblr_nh2oi48HGb1sbv8bto5_1280.jpgtumblr_nh2oi48HGb1sbv8bto7_1280.jpg

Those picture talk about what happen after their wedding. An Ziyan has a car accident and heavily wounded and Maiding cry a lot. I don't know what happen next

I just realized that TinaFilan has released her version of the subs for the cut movie ;A; I apologize, I didn't know someone has worked on it already >.

Thank You and TinaFilan for subbing.

what???? wedding? is that part of the novel? have u read it? im sorry for making a lot of questions
thank you :)

Some facts I know about this:

1. These 2 clips are the promotion videos for Blued- a mobile app chat for LGBT community in China. Blued is also one of the main sponsor for the Like Love series.

2. Chen Peng the director also appeared in the second clip. He’s very young, actually.

3. The song in the first clip is a cover version, but the director changed the lyric a little bit so that the song can specially fit to the story.

4. The main actor who played An Ziyan wrote the script for this short story, so it has nothing to do with the main story in the novel.

5. If you already knew about these facts above, then just enjoy the story.

Engsub only

Personal thought: I think of the second clip as a troll to my emotion, cause the first one is quite touching. But in general, I like both of them.

huhu...I used google translation because I couldn't wait.. I understand some parts of it, some doesn't make sense. I thought the novel is already finished. But dairytea from bltranslation said the story is still ongoing. If you want to know what are the major plots, I can pm you.

thank u for the info and subs
yes please pm me
here 3 songs

A.I.N.Y G.E.M

Similar to love Elva Hsiao

Wordless Daniel Hill

The raw version of drama version has been deleted on youtube :(

- - - Updated - - -

The raw version of drama version has been deleted on youtube :(

what???? wedding? is that part of the novel? have u read it? im sorry for making a lot of questions
thank you :)

Yes, they gonna have a wed,that is a part of novel, and the novel have 109 chapter and I have read 89 chapter

su,

I really thank for Ur brilliant effort..

i still need 3 more..

Anyone can help me?

BR

KHO

Is the uncut version eng sub yet? Also the cut version too. I don't want to download it because my computer will run slow I feel it will. I'm sorry I am being difficult

can you please tell me when the sub for uncut version avaialble. I'm so exciting because the cut version seems to be a bit rush and there are a lot of scenes I dont understand due to the relevant ones have been deleted. Thank you a lot for the hard work and hope we can have the uncut veresion sub soon.

Thanks again

I only do the engsub for the drama version, I don't have time for the uncut version, but I think Maya Hideyuki will engsub that one. You should ask her for more details. If you have any question about the difference between these two versions, you can go back several pages to see the explanation from Maya.

By the way, engsub for new episode is available

The same folder as always