你是男的我也爱 / Like Love / I Love You if You Were Men (Chinese BL Movie )

milo001

can someone sub this link for me please. It has to do with Mei Ding and An Zaiyan.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Do you still want me to translate it?

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yamitsu1

• Maya Hideyuki

• jaylen

• TinaFilan

if you still can't watch it on dailymotion, just download it via

just type the address than convert it to mp4, you also can choose the quality of the video

if you still can't watch it on dailymotion, just download it via

just type the address than convert it to mp4, you also can choose the quality of the video

well it's not about downloading ._. i can download it... the problem is i dont know the link ( because age gate or watever, my country block everything) if you wouldn't mind can you copy the link here DX

/video/x2f0zxj_l-love-uncut-1-eng-sub-part-1_shortfilms

/video/x2f24b0_l-love-uncut-1-eng-sub-part-2_shortfilms

/video/x2f3efp_l-love-uncut-1-eng-sub-part-3_shortfilms

/video/x2f3l0f_l-love-uncut-part-4_shortfilms

/video/x2f3s4s_l-love-uncut-2-eng-sub-part-1_shortfilms

/video/x2f5faq_l-love-uncut-2-eng-sub-part-2_shortfilms

just add

/video/x2f0zxj_l-love-uncut-1-eng-sub-part-1_shortfilms

/video/x2f24b0_l-love-uncut-1-eng-sub-part-2_shortfilms

/video/x2f3efp_l-love-uncut-1-eng-sub-part-3_shortfilms

/video/x2f3l0f_l-love-uncut-part-4_shortfilms

/video/x2f3s4s_l-love-uncut-2-eng-sub-part-1_shortfilms

/video/x2f5faq_l-love-uncut-2-eng-sub-part-2_shortfilms

just add

awww thank you so much xD anyway i use some program to change IP and finaly can access it, thank you so much DX

sorry for the trouble...

finally i can watch this... T_T

An zi Yan... he is so hawt.... nad Mai ding kinda cute :3

and the H SCENEEE !!! *nosebleeed*

neeee I doubt they're not straight after do that... they must have feeling... but they just dont want anyone know XD

can someone sub this link for me please. It has to do with Mei Ding and An Zaiyan.

: If you still want the translation, I've done it. It is on the fb page "Dynasty of Like Love Lovers"

Cheers.

found this video on utube XD

i want to know what are they talking about T^T anyone wanna sub it?

anyone know where i can watch Behind the Scene or interview with them xD

it cant be printed out...

Better the last format in PDF

Regards

KHO

- - - Updated - - -

I just wanted to put out that chapter 4&5 are out for any who following the novel

It cant be printed out..

Better the last format in PDF

Regards

KHO

Like Love Behind the Scenes with Eng Sub here >>>
:D

wooooaahh xD thank you very much Rae ~ I'm looking forward to your project "Night Flight" XD

sorry I forgot to add that this is kind of spoiler alert in there.

Can you Send me pm on the novel if you can . I'm really interest in their marriage. Like what happen for them to decide that they want to get married . And I wanted to know has there been a set date for season 2 or it only been made known that it set to come out in 2015.

Can you Send me pm on the novel if you can . I'm really interest in their marriage. Like what happen for them to decide that they want to get married . And I wanted to know has there been a set date for season 2 or it only been made known that it set to come out in 2015.

New chapter will come out soon (hopefully by tomorrow)!

As to why these 2 lovebirds get married, it will be much later in the novel. Technically there are about 72 chapters. So you might need to wait a while more.

I am hearing rumours that Season 2 will only be out around August/September 2015. Please help me check if the rumours are accurate.

Thanks for the reply I can't wait for the new chapter, I have been following the novel translation. and yea I heard about it bein release in the summer/fall area of the year but I couldn't find any thing to confirm it.

My desperation has led me to Pleco (Chinese dictionary app) it(the novel), Its a good thing I can actually understand it most of the time... (With the help of pleco) :hamtaro-005 (5):

share and like !! lol

page of like love news and stuff , if someone want and can help us translating please pm me

I'm very curious of your opinion guys, when and why do you think An Ziyan fell in love with Mai Ding. Maybe it's just me, but after watching the uncut version and reading the translated 8 chapters, I still find it difficult to see inside his head and when his feelings started to change. Even Angelina doesn't give away many clues, and when she does it's barley convincing. I do understand each personality and why they are a good match, why An Ziyan always says he will give everything to Mai Ding he wants. But to me something is missing from the movie and the book(or maybe the writer will let us know in the later chapters). So I'd be happy to read what others think on this topic :)

I'm very curious of your opinion guys, when and why do you think An Ziyan fell in love with Mai Ding. Maybe it's just me, but after watching the uncut version and reading the translated 8 chapters, I still find it difficult to see inside his head and when his feelings started to change. Even Angelina doesn't give away many clues, and when she does it's barley convincing. I do understand each personality and why they are a good match, why An Ziyan always says he will give everything to Mai Ding he wants. But to me something is missing from the movie and the book(or maybe the writer will let us know in the later chapters). So I'd be happy to read what others think on this topic :)

i cant see that too i was wondering the same thing lol , i think that after Maiding started to follow and being annoying with An Ziyan he was moving feelings in his heart , the more maiding was being sincere and annoying the more An Ziyan was felling in love , i remember a line in the novel and he said that he had to Keep a distance from Mai Ding he knew about those feelings. about the moment? idk maybe we will know later , another thing that is confusing to me is that in the novel one of An Ziyan thoughts was something like he never loved men but Mai Ding was the exception (not sure of the line but haha something like that) and in the movie i thought that he was really gay i mean to me seemed like everyone knew about his sexual orientation like the part when ellen appeared for the first time and asked who was maiding and An Ziyan's answer was: u have to ask? soooooo...... why in novel said that he didnt love man? am i the only one confused? LOL hahaha

I know right. When he said in the movie after the cinema scene that he doesn't like men I thought that he was just joking around again, and he is in fact bi, and it made sense that he is attracted to Mai Ding, but after I read the book and he said that he is actually straight it made me confused and I started wondering how he developed feelings towards Mai Ding. Maybe I'm just lack of imagination lol :)