你是男的我也爱 / Like Love / I Love You if You Were Men (Chinese BL Movie )

milo001

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
kyaaaaa!!!1 i've found it , the complete uncut version (awesome hot scenes it gave me a nose bleed lmao) please someone translate it , go watch it people hahahaha

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Oh my goodness!! XDD

You are awesome! Let's wait for someone to sub this, kkkk. XDD

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yamitsu1

• Maya Hideyuki

• jaylen

• TinaFilan

hahaha you'll enjoy it for sure muahaha ,yeah i really really cant wait for the eng sub of this uncut ver ,

For those who are interested in the drama version, this is only the engsub for episode 1 and 2.

and i just know, if this drama has 15eps. rite?

for the playlist of drama ver.

anw, thankyou very much for english sub yaa, i hope u can make engsub of eps1 - eps15 hehe^^

thank you so much i was looking for this :) are you subbing the series?
download the video from youtube and the srt file shared few pages ago

and
. Yah, I think I will sub the whole series, but I only have time for 1-2 episodes per week. I don't think I will do the sub for the full uncut version. If you guys have already watched the drama version, you can totally watch the full version raw. The H scenes are the only difference between these 2 version.

Hello everyone, just an update on the progress, I'm done subbing the movie, and despite my exams, I will do my best to release it before Christmas ^^ I apologize for the super long delay, for me and my translator are very busy with our studies ;-; Also, recently, 'Like Love'’s full version (which is 3 hours long), got released, and since my translator said she's free for a couple of days, so she can probably work on it ^^ For the drama, it depends if we have time to translate and sub it. Once again I apologize for the delay and thank you!

I really love An Ziyan..he's so cool. Eventho he looked so cold outside, but he really do love and care for Maiding...really like this story so much!! cheetah4

Is it the series, the same with the movie?

hope that someone kindly translate the novel while we wait for the next movie/series, guys look a group about bl movies ! join !!haha

Just Engsub for ep 3,4,5.

The novel is very long and the story is getting more serious later, especially when they have to face with their family. I think the first film did a good job in recreating all the most important scenes and details in the novel so hopefully there will be more dramatic scenes in part 2 and part 3.

thank you sooooo much for your hard work !!! for real? omg this is so interesting ! i cant wait for the next movie i saw that there is 3 vol am i right? so i guess that translate the novel would be difficult , takes time, anyway thank u again you are awesome :_red_fox 15

It depends on the money they got from selling DVDs, but yes, the plan is 3 vol in 3 years. I heard they are filming the second part now.

i see i think that it is getting viral haha so hopefully they will get the money they need , wow filming now? thats really awesome !!

Just wanted to clarify the difference between the versions of 'Like Love'

So as you guys know, 'Like Love' has 3 versions, the cut, uncut and drama versions. A lot of people have been asking me the difference between them, so I'll post it here so everyone can see it.

--

Cut Version: Fast-forwarded version of the whole story, H scene are cut + lots of missing scenes, mostly focused on the plot than the development between An Zi Yan and Mai Ding

(Length: 1 hr and 30 mins)

Uncut Version: Detailed version of the story, full versions of H scenes + fully detailed scenes, fully focused both on the plot of the story and development between An Zi Yan and Mai Ding

(Length: 3 hours)

Drama Version: Uncut version, but separated into 15 episodes, H scenes are removed + less kissing scenes, but still retains the focused plot and fewer development

(Length: Varies per episode)

thank u for clarify :) um does someone know if hooleeger and korn really sing the OST ? someone told me that they did just lips sync not the real singers of the ost , i cant believe that so can someone clarify?

I think they really sang one of the OSTs though, I'm not sure.. Will search about that ^^