Yaoi Fan-Gasm Club

Mew15845

Simply answer everything in the form below to join. :3

~Form~

1.Favorite yaoi character?:

2.what anime/manga are they from?:

3.uke or seme?:

4.what is their personality like in the series?:

5.what would your reaction be if you spontaneously receved a Dakimakura(anime body pillow) of that character?:

6.what is their best scene in the series?(you can add a link to the comic/video):

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mew15845

• Senri

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

my fan-gasm entry-WIP

1.Favorite yaoi character?:

2.what anime/manga are they from?:

3.uke or seme?:

4.what is their personality like in the series?:

5.what would your reaction be if you spontaneously receved a Dakimakura(anime body pillow) of that character?: First I would make a Fangirl Squeal so high that it would break glass within a 2 mile radius. Then I would start foaming at the mouth with joy as my imagination goes to yaoi town. Finaly I would go watch yaoi with my new pillow.(I feel like Tomoko from Watamote)

6.what is their best scene in the series?(you can add a link to the comic/video):(I'll add a scene later)

1. Sen and Swordfish.

2. Under Grand Hotel by Sadahiro Mika

3. Sen is uke and swordfish is seme

4. Sen is a very passive but clever type of person. While Swordfish is the typical violent some who sleep around all the time with anybody but tends to be obsessively violent (heck, he killed five people who raped Sen. He even slit the throat of one of them in front of Sen and then go at it like animals even with the corpse and blood beside them)

5. Aside from drooling, heh i'll be squealing with joy too. Kiss the pillow like a lover and talk to it^_^

6. Well the ending I suppose^_^ last chapter