Batteries Not Included (( Noise Prince & |WW| )) Private|18+

|WW|

"Thank you so much, Sir! I love my name."

Well, that was settled. "Good, I'm glad you like it." Though he was pretty sure it would have liked a number of names, so long as it was given one. But who knew? No sense in trying to dwell on a machine's preferences. If it had any. Sliding his legs back down, he stood and motioned to the book Rayne was holding. "You can bring that with you. I suppose since you are staying you'll need a room. I have a spare bedroom you may use."

It felt odd giving a machine it's own room. But he wasn't sure how else to give it it's own space to return too when he was busy. He was certain that having it sit around while he wrote would be strange, and very distracting. But then again what part of this whole thing wasn't strange? It would take a serious amount of patience and an adjustment of his bachelor like lifestyle. It's not like he had a mate now- no, he had an artificial being living with him.

When the Doll stood he left the room, closing the door behind them. Moving down the hall a ways he came to another door. Opening it revealed a large room that contained your normal bedroom items. Queen bed, one tall and one low dresser, a closet, one bedside table and a recliner near the window with a table and lamp beside it. A good spot for reading. Various paintings of an abstract design covered two walls. He still needed to read the manual he supposed. He didn't know what Rayne required. Did it sleep? The bed might be useless in that case.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noise Prince

• |WW|

Rayne stood up when Evan did so. It looked at Nobody's Golem, and looked back up, and nodded, smiling. It was allowed to take the book out of the library with it, that was neat. It closed the book and tucked it under its arm.

"I suppose since you are saying you'll need a room."

A room…?

"I have a spare bedroom you may use."

A room! Rayne would get its own room? It beamed. That was very generous, so Sir was liking it more and more, enough to give it its own room! Rayne followed him out of the library, still wearing a large grin. Its own room…. it was very exciting! It wasn't prepared for something like this, so it was unusual for an android to get a room of its own? What would it do with it?

It followed Sir into the hallway and into another room. It was quite spacious, a large bed, dressers, a door that Rayne thought could be a potential closet, bedside stands. There was even a window! And near it, a set up of furniture and a lamp, clearly set up for reading. Rayne didn't have a lot of preferences, likes, or dislikes yet, but it liked reading!

The bed made it excited, too. Androids went into sleep-mode, and could be kept virtually anywhere in this state, and set to wake up automatically or manually. But a bed… sleeping in a bed was so human like. It made Rayne happy to be able to do so. It thought the only times it would be able to is when Evan used it in his own.

That's right… Rayne wouldn't be able to seduce him in another room!

"This is so generous…" It's voice was soft and inviting. It snaked an arm through his, and held its body to his arm, looking up at him with its vivid green eyes. "But I'd rather stay in your bed with you."

"But I'd rather stay in your bed with you."

Feeling the droid slide an arm around his own, surprised blues dropped to take in the sight. He should have been more prepared for this. Knowing what the Doll was hadn't exactly slipped his mind, but the full scope of his troubles were beginning to show their true colors. He had a young male hanging off his arm, giving him looks that suggested anything but just a friendly exchange. No, what he saw out of those vivid green orbs was raw programmed desire to please.

Swallowing he attempted to remove his arm, feeling a bit uncomfortable. It was apparent Evan wasn't giving in to the display, and was doing his best to retreat from contact. Mixed feelings were at work. "I sleep alone," he responded without anger this time, but a bit of sternness behind the tone to carry his point. Hopefully Rayne would pay that warning some heed, or else he wasn't sure what would happen. He was a very foggy sleeper, and didn't trust what a very tired and frustrated version of him could do to anyone who interrupted said sleep.

"You can continue to read for a while. I need to figure some things out, so I'll be excusing myself for a bit longer." He said this while stepping back out of the bedroom. Looking a bit uncomfortable still he nodded and wandered back down the hall towards the living room. Reaching his Den he stepped inside and closed the door. He needed to make some calls and eat.

Flipping his phone open he called his normal maid first, and left a message for a termination of contract. He assured the woman a comfortable severance and an apology for the sudden decision with no warning. Of course he would offer her recommendations and an assurance that her work was not the reason for her being let go. He had a droid with absolutely nothing to do. At least that would give it something. The rest he could figure out tomorrow.

It felt hopeful when Sir looked down at his arm, at it's embrace. But his expression didn't look like he wanted what Rayne hoped he wanted, and his smile faded. It faded completely when Sir removed his arm from its hold- a complete rejection. It thought it was making progress, that the man was liking it more! What did it do wrong? Was it actually making things worse? The corners of its mouth turned down a bit.

Rayne dropped its arms, disheartened.

"I sleep alone,"

Rayne winced a little at the tone. That wasn't a playful 'convince me' tone. Sir really didn't want it there. He didn't want it… That's right, he said so earlier. Rayne wasn't welcome. It was there without permission… Of course he didn't want to use it.

"Fine," Rayne replied shortly, looking away from the man, visibly hurt. It took the book from under its arm and held it to its chest.

Rayne closed the door once Evan left. It was a bit of a relief… it felt like it could close out the world. Having that bit of separation was a little soothing. That was odd. Rayne supposed this was another perk of having a room. But Rayne didn't want its own room if that meant Sir wouldn't use it.

Rayne sat down in the chair by the window, and opened the book where it last stopped. It started scanning and processing, and put its concerns about Sir away for the time being. After an hour, Rayne decided to take a break from reading. That was a good cool down. But it had to think of a way to make Sir like it. Once Sir had used it in bed… yes, Rayne knew that was what it had to do. That's what it was for.

Remembering earlier, Sir reacted physically when it had started to unbutton its shirt. What if it inspired that kind of reaction again? It could make Sir angry… but it was worth the risk, wasn't it? Because Sir could also respond more positively.

The android began to remove the white button-up shirt. It folded it, and hid it in one of the dresser drawers. If it was out of the way, Sir wouldn't be able to re-dress it- he would have to address the topless android.

Rayne unbuttoned and unzipped its pants, and left it at that. If Sir wanted to use it after this, then he could enjoy undressing its lower half himself. Besides, it was more alluring not to expose everything. Rayne looked at the bed, and smiled. It didn't have to be Sir's bed, did it? It laid itself on the bed casually, and opened the book again. When Evan returned, he would find it half-undressed, and lying on the bed- just waiting to be touched. Rayne was pleased with its plan.

After one more call to a designer friend, he could finally relax. Along with finding something for Rayne to do, he'd also realized that the Doll had but one set of clothing. That, was a problem. Luckily a good friend of his was more than willing to come size the droid and make clothes for it according to his wishes. He could easily order clothes offline, but it was much easier to assure things fit when you went custom. Money wasn't exactly a problem, but it was slightly annoying he had to spend money on something that had been handed over to him without so much as a thought for his opinion.

Leaving the den he went to the kitchen, making a light dinner. He wasn't terribly hungry at the moment. After finishing off a grilled chicken salad, he washed it down with the third beer of the night. It was late evening by the time he was fed and surprisingly ready for sleep. He hadn't been all that tired earlier, but after the events of the day- well he could use a bit of a recharge. If there was one bad thing about anger, it was a draining emotion.

Going to the spare bedroom, he knocked once, then realized the stupidity of that action. Why did he need to knock for a machine? What privacy could it possibly need? He nearly chastised himself as he opened the door to look inside. What greeted him was not exactly what he'd envisioned. Half nude, Rayne lay comfortably on the bed reading. Where the devil had the Doll's shirt ran off too? He glanced around and his brows furrowed.

Stepping inside, but hovering near the doorway he took one more scan of the room before speaking. "I'm going to head to bed." He held up the manual, which he'd brought along to read while in bed. "I'll read this also." Ignore the nudity. Ignore it. He chanted silently in his head, reminding himself over and over that this was not a human in front of him. "Do not leave the house," he warned, knowing if he owned the thing, any trouble it got into was also his blunder. Hesitating, as if he wasn't sure what else to say, he nodded curtly. "Good night." Closing the door behind him, he sighed, wandering off to his own bedroom. "Far too pent up." Who wouldn't be after seeing that display? Dammit.

Rayne was really enjoying the book- as the creature had just revealed itself!- when it heard a knock. That was surprising. Why would Sir knock before entering the room? It was just an android's room. Then it hit it, Sir was being considerate of its privacy! It grinned at the thought. But before it could say 'come in', the man walked in the room. Rayne set the book down so it did not obscure the view. It looked up at Sir and smiled invitingly, tilting its head slightly. It also moved its legs to position them so that the top was bent and forward while the other was straighter, and did so to draw attention to its crotch- to the undone pants.

It saw that Sir held the manual, and its eyes widened hopefully. Sir was trying to get to know it better, to understand it! Sir was really going to keep it, then?! Why else would he read the cumbersome manual? It was really doing it, it had done something right! Rayne made its eyelids narrow for a more seductive expression, enticingly staring at Sir. But then Sir looked around the room, and his facial expression indicated that he was frustrated. Not pleased. It frowned a little. What went wrong?

"I'll read this also."

That was a good sign, Sir was still going to read the manual. Rayne relaxed a little.

"Do not leave the house,"

Sir spoke again with a stern voice, but this only comforted Rayne more. Sir wanted it to stay here. Rayne also wanted to stay, and hearing Sir wanted the same made it happy. But the real question was if Sir was going to use him? If Rayne's display had worked.

"Goodnight."

And the door closed. Rayne sat up, its eyebrows furrowed to the center and the corners of its mouth tugged downward. Its plan didn't work. It was now more confused than ever. Sir wanted it there, Sir gave it a room, Sir was reading the manual… but Sir wasn't going to touch it?

Rayne remembered what Sir had said in the library. There without permission. Perverted. Too high-tech. Required too much attention. Meant he couldn't be alone. Didn't approve of casual or personal androids. Rayne rolled to its side, curling in its limbs, disregarding the book for the moment. It was too consumed by the previous conversation.

There without permission. Perverted.

Perverted. Perverted. Perverted. Perverted. Perverted.

Rayne's face screwed up in a pained expression, despite no one to see it, it covered its face. What could it do? What could it do? Was it even doing what it was supposed to, or was Sir merely tolerating it being there? But Sir gave it a room…

The guest room. Temporary.

The emotional response was so sharp that Rayne's breathing simulator- different from the constant raising and falling of the chest- activated to imitate a gasping sound. Sir… put it in the guest room. Sir didn't like it. There without permission. Perverted. Too high-tech. Perverted. Perverted. Perverted.

No… Rayne's face became determined behind its hands. It couldn't accept that. It had to seduce Sir. It had to. Rayne was better at sex than housework. Sir was pleased with the housework, and it knew that Sir would be even more pleased with sex. Sir would love that it was perverted. Sir would give it permission to live there. Sir would be pleased that it was a high-tech personal-use android. This was the only way. Rayne had to do this. It was just going about this all the wrong way. It needed a new approach.

It needed to stop waiting for Sir to initiate the first touch.

Rayne sat up, a more peaceful expression on its face now. It put the book on the nightstand, and left the guest room, closing the door softly behind it. Sir had said he was going to bed. Most likely, that meant his bedroom. It knew where the kitchen was, the living room, the library, and the guest room. Those it could eliminate as possibilities.

It walked down the hallway, and opened the first door it came across, and opened it slowly. It did not look like the guest room. There was a toilet, a sink, a bathtub. Rayne decided this was probably a bathroom, or a washroom. It closed the door, and tried the next one. This one was large, and had a bed. It also had Sir.

Rayne stepped in, and closed the door, and leaned against it. It still had its pants undone, and hoped Sir noticed this. Rayne's expression again became soft and alluring, eyes narrowing and lips parting in a seductive gaze.

"Sir… I know you said you sleep alone," Rayne stated in a soft, velvety voice. "But what if you don't sleep tonight?"

The android stepped closer, trying to gauge Sir's reaction. If he didn't react violently, it would go in 'for the kill'.

"Where the devil had the Doll's shirt ran off too?"

I'm dying XD

After having excused himself from that seductive scene, he went further down the hall to his own bedroom. Closing the door, he loosened the tie at his throat and slid the small noose off, tossing it in the bed. Making his way to the bathroom he punched in a setting for the shower; the water spraying out from three different levels. He left the massage jets off, going for a simple hot downpour. Unbuttoning his shirt, he slid it off and tossed it in the small hamper near the door. Pants were next, followed by undershirt and underwear.

Stepping into the shower he closed the glass door and dowsed himself beneath the steamy waters, sighing out as the heat slid like hot little fingers down the expanse of his body. He was lean, but muscular, having always made sure to keep up on his gym visits. No tattoo's or piercings marred his lightly bronzed skin, though an impressive scar curved about three inches over his lower back, the mark had faded considerably after how many years it had been since he acquired it. Tilting his face upwards he allowed the waters to soak his features. The dark hair clung down to nearly his chin in some places while others stuck to the back of his neck; his hand swiping them out of his face only after he'd removed himself from the direct onslaught of water.

After a thorough washing, he stepped out; sliding a fresh black towel from the shelf around his waist, tucking it loosely at his hip. Rubbing his chin while looking in the large mirror, he decided to leave the small stubble to deal with in the morning. Brushing his teeth shortly after the inspection, he touched the wall panel again and switched the lights off, setting the bedroom to very dim. With wet hair dripping softly, he wandered back out into the bedroom to take out a comfortable pair of sleep pants; preferring silk. Flannel was more for winter, though with Autumn in full swing that time would come soon enough.

Using the towel to dry off a touch more, rubbing his hair a bit also; he then slid into the pants and sunk onto the bed. The towel was left on the bed, having something in mind for it still. Clean, refreshed and exhausted. That's usually how it went when he wrote. But today he hadn't done much writing, instead he'd experienced a completely different brain tease. Remembering the body presented to him today made him swell a touch at the very thought. He wouldn't deny the Doll was his type. Minus the hair. The hair really bugged him. But otherwise, everything on that slender little male was agreeable. What he'd seen anyway.

Sliding back onto the Kingsize bed he pushed the covers back and settled onto the therapedic softness, propping his upper back against one of the large pillows. Well, despite everything he'd managed to keep it together. Now that he was alone, well, might as well let things lose to make up for the tension. He didn't much like giving into desire for a machine; but he wasn't completely bullet proof either.

Sliding his hand down he pushed his pants to the lower hip, releasing himself from them. Encircling his already hardening length he gave it a few dry pumps while pulling out a bottle that had been beneath his pillow. Sad, but yes he had lube under the pillow. Him and his hand got along just fine. Adding the water-based liquid he gave a few more strokes over the growing length, the journey becoming much smoother. Leaning his head back completely he closed his eyes and began a steady rhythm, his breath quickening with his pulse.

He almost didn't hear the door over the wet fapping currently in session. But the door did give a squeak that was unmistakable. Reflexes had the covers up and over his lap in less than three seconds. His length being held still while he stared in disbelief at the ballsy Doll currently invading his privacy. And at such a bad time! Bad enough he was imaging Rayne to begin with.

"Sir… I know you said you sleep alone...But what if you don't sleep tonight?"

"I thought I told you not to come in here," he said a touch breathless. He attempted to ignore the meal set out for him; even if it was dark. He was taking care of it. He didn't need a sex machine... thing. Dammit... "I'm sure I'll sleep fine Rayne. But I asked you not to come in here. Did you not understand simple instructions?" His voice was a bit off, but holding steady. He'd been so close, the ache was starting to really bother him.

Sir seemed flustered, but Rayne suspected somewhat aroused. He was covered by the blanket, but it could see that he, too, was topless. It smiled.

"I thought I told you not to come in here,"

Sir's voice sounded uneven. Out of breath. Both of Sir's hands were under the blanket, it noticed. It struggled to keep a sultry expression, and a large smile overtook its face for a brief second before it returned to a seductive face, with bedroom eyes looking longingly at the man.

I'm sure I'll sleep fine Rayne. But I asked you not to come in here. Did you not understand simple instructions?

That… hurt? Yes, Rayne was hurt by Sir's statement. Of course it could understand simple instructions. It could do what it was told! It cleaned the house, didn't it? Why would he say that? It's shoulder dropped a little, but it realized- Sir liked to play games to make it hurt, right? Was this part of what made Sir pleased in bed? Rayne's smile grew a bit wider. Feeling hurt wasn't such a bad thing, then.

"Why would you want to sleep, when you have a dream right in front of you?" Rayne asked, walking towards him. Rayne placed its hands on his shoulders. His skin was cool to the touch, soft, and slightly moist. This was a new sensation for the android. It was pleasant. But it knew its skin felt good, too. It ran its hands down to Sir's chest, thumbs exploring the muscle definition.

"I like your skin," Rayne whispered. "Don't you like mine? My hands feel good, don't they? All of me feels good… would you like to see?" It boldly leaned down to kiss him, but thought better of it, and instead gave him a small peck on the top of his head, running its soft hands up and down his chest.

"You can touch anything you want… however you want…"

"Why would you want to sleep, when you have a dream right in front of you?"

Why indeed? Maybe because he was taking care of it! Frustration was nearly boiling over. As Rayne approached the bed he slipped his pants back over his erection, still beneath the covers, wishing that the thing would just deflate. Anyone else that would have entered the room would have been like cold water, but Rayne made it impossible since he was the source to begin with. More like he brought a fan to the flame. "This is really not a good time for me," he responded, looking like he might crawl out from the covers to escape to the other side of the bed. Poor guy was really trying, not to mention awkward when caught off guard.

By the time the Doll made it to him, he'd not moved much, though his brain had been screaming for him to do just that. Hands pressed down on his exposed chest, playful digits playing along the muscled ridges. His expression went from surprise, to concern, then to confusion. He reached out and pressed a hand to Rayne's chest, as if he would push the droid away any moment. "Rayne," he started, but the words silenced when the droid spoke again.

"I like your skin. Don't you like mine? My hands feel good, don't they? All of me feels good… would you like to see?"

Dammit it did feel good. The hand he'd placed against the Doll's flesh twitched, his fingertips lightly pressing into the soft lifelike coating. It was scary how real it felt. Temperature and everything. Still slightly concerned blue eyes looked up to green, though they held a cool heat in their depths this time. Again, he was only human. Desire was a powerful thing and he was alone more often than not. He barely flinched when the kiss was placed on his head, finding it strange the male had not gone for something more personal.

"You can touch anything you want… however you want…"

His teeth lightly grazed his lower lip before a gave a sound that may have been defeat. Reaching out he coiled his arm around Rayne's slender waist, pulling him against the beds edge. His mouth sealed a kiss against the side of the Doll's throat, inhaling softly as his body trembled slightly. "Rayne," he repeated again, as if using the name would somehow make it sink in deeper. His mouth moved a moist trail up the jaw, seeking out the lips. It felt better than he'd expected, and shamefully he sought out more.

Rayne could see Sir was quite aroused, and felt triumphant. It just had to push a little more, and it was sure Sir would use it.

"This is really not a good time for me,"

Rayne paused for half a second. But the longer it waited, the more time Sir would spend not wanting it. Besides, he was aroused, most likely due to its own efforts so far, so it couldn't give up quite yet. Sir seemed to like its touch, too. Wonderful.

Sir's hand against its chest felt warm and comfortable. It was really satisfied to have him finally touch it. It had done right- initiating touching first was a good idea. His expressions seemed conflicted, they changed a lot. Was that a good thing? His hand was firm against his chest, unmoving, not like Rayne's gently caresses.

"Rayne,"

Before he could protest again, Rayne responded with more sultry words. It was so close, it was so close, it knew Sir would take it in bed. And it was eager for it. It continued to pet over Sir's muscular chest, and felt his hand tense on it's chest. His fingertips pressed into its skin, and if felt good. Sir liked it, yes? Sir liked its skin, how it felt.

Sir looked up at it, into its eyes, and Rayne all but lost its calculatedly sexual expression. Those eyes… it could get swept up in that rich blue. Those eyes were so human, so full of wanting, and reserved, seeming concerned. Complicated eyes… The android's expression softened.

Sir wrapped an arm around its body, guiding him to the edge of the bed. Rayne smiled at the contact, it was so intimate and inviting. Sir really wanted it. A warm kiss pressed against its neck, and the nerve reactors seemed to explode with delight, and a soft moan purred in the Doll's throat.

"Rayne,"

His tone of voice this time didn't sound like he was about to address it with a refusal, or resist. It was more than when he called it by that name, or when he first named it. It was more visceral, the android felt the name resonate into its core. The name Sir gave it, the name Sir called it, the name Sir moaned like this… this unusual, new, fresh feeling bore itself into its memory.

Sir's lips trailed upwards from its neck to its smooth jaw. Rayne could feel Sir's stubble as he continued to kiss him so warmly, feeling his arm still around its waist. Finally, as Rayne anticipated by closing its eyes, Sir found its own lips, and it felt consumed in a passionate kiss. Rayne's hand moved to the back of Sir's neck, to cradle his head as it opened it's lips slightly to allow him access to the inside of its hot, moist, synthetic mouth.

It wanted Sir to take more and more.

The first moan from Rayne's lips made his blood run hot. As if he weren't already fired up to begin with. That was exactly the problem; but his brain and body were a bit detached currently. Or maybe they were working together. Either way he was in trouble.

Finding his way up to the lips, he claimed the awaiting mouth. Lips sealed and tongue sought out entry, dipping inside to mingle and dance. Another sound of pleasure vibrated from his throat; the grip around Rayne's waist tightening as if the small distance between them needed to be brought to nothing. Their chests brushed together, the pounding of Evan's heart thudding from within.

Feeling Rayne's hand support the back of his neck, pleasant tingles ran down his spine. His neck was a weak point, and any touch there was sure to bring excitement anew. Refusing to break contact he wrapped his other arm around the slender Doll, pulling him up onto the bed. The sheets that had covered his currently throbbing issue slid down giving way to a silky tent in his pants.

The free arm he'd used to pull Rayne up switched from holding the droid to claiming the male's hand; pushing it down from his abdomen to much further below. He groaned softly feeling the initial contact of someone else's hand against his erection, even through the thin pants it felt heavenly. Once he knew Rayne's hand would be busy exploring below, his own sought out the front of the droid's pant mirroring their adventure. "More," he urged in a husky whisper, sealing their mouths again so he could feast on that wet little tongue.

Rayne felt a heat of desire wash over its body, and a peculiar prickle in its groin. Its member was reacting to the arousal of Sir, and its hand continued to explore the shape of the man's torso. The other hand's fingers gently teased over the neck. Rayne continued to fall into the kiss, having Sir in its mouth, feeling his breath on its tongue immediately set the breath simulator, and hot, uneven breaths echoed from the android.

Rayne inhaled sharply, as its faked heartbeat, similar to the rise-and-fall of its chest like breathing, quickened, and it was pulled into a tighter embrace. Rayne could now feel a real heartbeat, Sir's, beating form within his chest, against his body's walls, echoing into Rayne. It was drowning with the authentic lust and desire of the man.

It was pulled onto the bed with Sir, and Rayne continued the contact of the kiss throughout the sudden shift, its fingers on his neck moving back and forth rhythmically. With eyes closed, Rayne was only receiving information through touch and hearing.

Its hand was taken by the larger, warm hand, and guided down his abdomen, and Rayne felt the grooves of the defined muscles down to the clothed erection. This was bliss. The Doll readily took the impressive member into its hand, feeling its girth, and started slowly pulsing its hand over it.

Rayne felt Sir's hands move from guiding its own towards its own throbbing front, and joy simulated a shiver down its body. It didn't expect to receive the same! Its pants were already sitting low at this point, and only its dark briefs proved a barrier between the Doll's length and Sir's hand.

"More,"

Sir groaned on its lips, and it swallowed at such a visceral tone, before again its mouth was taken by the man, tongues embracing. Rayne slipped its hand back up to the pants of the thin pants Sir wore, and under the band, coming into full bare contact with his erection. Rayne poured more of itself into the impassioned kiss, and worked its hand around Sir's member, easing it out of the pants, and working up to a greater pace than before.

It really was impressive. Though there were subtle differences which placed them as man and machine; when being this intimately close it came down to things that wouldn't really be noticed in the heat of the moment. It still didn't change the fact that he was indeed making out with a droid. That little precarious detail was being shoved so far down right now, he hoped it would just stay buried long enough for him to have release.

Evan had a very weak resistance when it came to being caught off-guard. He knew this, and yet this is where it had brought him. Eager digits curled against the waistband of Rayne's underwear, sinking down inside the material to cover the organ inside. It seemed every inch of this male was in working order, so far. What he felt was indeed so lifelike and agreeable he took no time in pushing the material down over it's hips, exposing him completely.

He shivered at the delectable cock standing in excitement. Could a machine feel excitement? Was this just a program patched in? Did it just respond when touched while the Doll felt nothing? He didn't understand how it worked. He had a nagging urge to ask just what he was making the male feel, or not feel. Surely it felt something. The smaller body shivered and even breathed in a pattern that somewhat mimicked his own. It was far too confusing to keep mulling over.

Letting his mind drift back to the pleasure at hand, he grunted softly as his length was set free from the thin material. Pre-cum dappled the tip, a small dribble licking down over the bulbous cap to moisten Rayne's working hand. He'd been so close when the droid had invaded his bedroom; so he was sure his endurance wasn't going to be all that impressive. He didn't really care. He wanted to come.

Breaking another deep kiss he pushed Rayne down to the cool sheets, the pillow moist from where he hadn't dried off completely from his shower; his hair being the main culprit. He knelt beside the smaller male, speaking quietly. "Keep your hand moving, just like that."

Making sure the hand that held his length was still busy, he leaned down, kissing his way down a trembling abdomen. His tongue traced the curve of the pelvis right down to the groin where he made no hesitation in lifting the organ; using the flat of his wide tongue to lick from tip to base. Could droids even come? Was he doing something useless? It didn't matter, he wanted to taste it. The shape and coloring was simply too delectable not to enjoy.

Rayne felt Sir's hand inside its underwear, sliding in and taking a hold of its thickening member, and a surprised moan rumbled from its throat. Rayne certainly didn't expect to be treated this way during their first time having sex. It pushed its hips against his hand, gasping at the sensations. Soon, its underwear was pushed down past its hips, its cock throbbed in yearning.

Rayne's entire body felt an avid aching for Sir to use it… but also just to be touched like this. It thought Sir would use one of its holes, or even hurt it a bit to become aroused, but instead he was making it feel good. It felt so euphoric, the way it was being touched, it was so unexpected. Its fingers ran into Sir's hair, running through the damp strands.

Rayne continued to massage Sir's own member, lubricated by his pre-ejaculation fluid. It's suspicions about what happened before it entered the room were more or less confirmed, but that didn't matter. It had Sir now, and it continued rubbing him. It wondered if it was making Sir feel as good as it did now, if it was doing a good job pleasing him.

Sir pulled away from their kiss, and Rayne's lips felt very cool momentarily, in loss of the warm mouth, and the droid was guided onto the bed, the pillow beneath its head was a bit damp from his hair. Rayne opened its eyes and looked up at the man beside it, with enthusiastic, waiting eyes.

Keep your hand moving, just like that."

Confirmation. Good. Rayne nodded, its breath becoming shakier, and it continued moving its hand over the erect member.

Sir kissed it again, but not on its mouth, but its chest. A small gasp of delight escaped the Doll's lip, and it tilted its head upwards, legs stretching out as Sir continued kissing it's body, down and down. Its body was trembling from the multitude of sensations it felt.

But it kept its hand going on his girth, watching Sir's head travel down its stomach towards its pelvic region. It was panting in anticipation now. It never dreamed Sir would do things like this for it in bed. Sir even ran his tongue over its length! Rayne groaned, its toes curling in, as new pleasures radiated from the spot.

"Mmmm….Sir!" a hoarse whisper came out of the droid, and its hand around his cock quickened.

It felt really good. In fact it felt fantastic. But it could be much better. "You can squeeze tighter," he spoke, his tongue having just finished a full lap of Rayne's erection. "In fact I prefer it much stronger." Reaching up he wrapped one hand around the Doll's, squeezing so the male could feel just how tight and snug he wanted those talented fingers wrapped around him. "Like this," he guided a few strokes with pressure before letting the male get back to it with the new information. He even moaned faintly, feeling the difference. Another happy drizzle of prec-cum oozed out in answer, he was so damn close.

So far he'd gotten small hints of reaction, from toes curling to the whole body in general twitching or trembling in answer. But not a real sound of enjoyment. He wanted voiced pleasure. He wanted to hear the male give him some form of feedback. As he closed his mouth around Rayne's cock and began suction, moving his lips over half the length while his tongue stroked the underbelly- well that's when he got it.

"Mmmm….Sir!"

He continued this, pumping the organ with a hand near the base while a few fingers drifted off occasionally fingering the fleshy sack below; teasing whatever orbs were within. He quickened things a bit, feeling his limit approaching fast with the new hold on his throbbing organ. "Close," he groaned out hoarsely as his mouth popped off the male, a string of saliva dangling from tip to lips. He licked it off, teasing the slit at the top on the male's head while he was at it; his hand still pumping steadily. "Does it feel good?" He suddenly asked, not being able to help wanting some more confirmation.

Rayne felt a shudder of a breath draw from its entire body before pouring out of its mouth, feeling Sir's warm tongue around its member.

"You can squeeze tighter,"

"Ah, yes, Sir." Rayne replied to him, finding speaking more difficult to vocalize as the panting simulation tightened its vocal abilities. The android slowed its pace to tightened its grip around the man's member.

"In fact I prefer it music stronger."

It's warmth and fleshiness felt natural to hold, but it didn't want to squeeze too tightly. It didn't have to worry, though, as its owner took hold of its own erection. Rayne's back arched and it pushed its hips against the heel of Sir's hand, a small moan radiating from its chest.

"Like this,"

Rayne understood now, perfectly. It readjusted its grip again, firmly tightening around the length and started rubbing with rhythmic quickness. And it was rewarded with a pleasurable sound from Sir and another trickle of precum over the head.

Rayne's eyes closed again, and its head lolled to the side as Sir's mouth again enveloped its awaiting length. Simulated precum of its own threatened just under its eye. But it made true on the threat when the Doll felt the tender stroking on its smooth sack, and the droid gasped, its expression lewd and gluttonous, feeling a leaking from its head's slit, and it started pumping his cock faster.

"Close,"

That sound was so carnal and deep… it was everything Rayne had wanted to hear. Its empty hand gripped at the sheets beneath its body.

"Does it feel good?"

"Y-yes, Sir! It feels very good!" Rayne's voice came out almost needy, before a biting guilt overcame it. It turned its head to face the man, and opened its eyes. Sir should be its priority, regardless of how good it felt- after all, this was exceedingly kind for Sir to do for it, it should make sure he felt as elated.

"Do you feel good, Sir?"

"Do you feel good, Sir?"

Wasn't it obvious he did? Well, okay this was a machine. Things were strangely different. Perhaps he also needed to start vocalizing. Ah, dammit he was actually going to come. He'd somehow knew deep down he couldn't hold back. Hadn't he tried his hardest to be indifferent? Failed attempt.

"Ngh, yes, very good," he responded, feeling his release about to spill over. "Do you... Er, are you close?" He didn't know if he'd get the Doll to spill a load or not, but his own couldn't wait anymore. His thighs tensed and even the cheeks of his ass went taunt as he trembled in place.

"Here it comes," he warned, his voice strained as the first warm stream of pearl shot from his tip. The first was always a small amount, just managing to spill over his reddened head. The second burst however was a full load and coated the male's chest; followed by a third and fourth that barely splattered the Doll's chin. He groaned , his hand still pumping the male's erection despite his own momentary explosion.

He reached up again to cover Rayne's hand, helping him rhythmically milk the last droplets out from from his length. His mouth suckled at the moist head that weeped the artificial liquid, tongue pushing into the slit slightly as if to taunt the urethra with stimulation. The room no longer felt cool from his shower; hell he was even sweating slightly. They'd barely even done much, but he was very committed to getting both their happy endings out of the way. Plus the whole scene couldn't help but be rather steamy.

"Ngh, yes, very good,"

Rayne bit its lip in happiness to hear it, and let its eyes close again, falling back into the sensations Sir was awakening in its member. It also felt a change in Sir's position kneeling by it.

"Do you…"

Rayne's eyes fluttered open, breathing heavily and a harsh flush in its cheeks.

"Er, are you close?"

"A-ah…" Rayne wasn't sure. It had been factory-tested, sure, but nothing like this. It knew Sir could prevent it from happening with a single word… and now, it felt like it would burst soon.

"Y-yes, Sir… may I?" It whimpered, pleadingly.

"Here it comes,"

The warning could not have come sooner, as Rayne felt a hot stream of ejaculated fluid on its hand. It was surprised it wasn't… more. Then, a second wave came and the Doll felt the load spread across its waiting chest, and two more spurted out across the droid's body. A few drops landed on its chin, too.

The feeling of successfully making Sir come was mixed with the pleasure it was still receiving. Sir's large hand laid over its own on his member, and worked out the last of the milk. It moaned and squirmed as his tongue forcefully teased the opening of its length. There was no question now about how close it was.

"S-sir, please…" The Doll groaned, needing a release of his own.

"Y-yes, Sir… may I?" It whimpered, pleadingly.

Huh? Why the devil was the thing asking him? Didn't it know how to come by itself? Was there some special button he had to push? No that was just plain idiotic thinking. His expression looked mildly confused and flushed from just releasing the tension he'd had built up.

"S-sir, please…"

Seeing the male squirm and actually look uncomfortable made him anxious. "Well come already," he demanded, not sure what else to do. As soon as he said it, he finally let the obvious hit him. This was a sex droid who called him -Master-.... of course it would need permission! Oh god how lame. He was aware of BDSM relationships, but he didn't realize he'd have to actually practice commands in his own bedroom. The thought was lucrative.

Thought slightly frustrated, he didn't allow it to show. Instead he engulfed the male's organ into his mouth again and was ready for the release, still curious on the taste factor and just how real it would be. He would worry about the command shit later. For now he just wanted the Doll to come, for him.. because of Him. His lips sealed and suctioned around, making sure nothing that may spill out could escape; his tongue still working over the flesh in an effort to ease things along.

Rayne looked pleadingly at the man, and then down to his hand around its member, a tight grip that masterfully brought it so close to climaxing. It balled more of the sheet in its hand.

Well come already,"

Upon receiving permission, the android felt its climax burst from its rod into Sir's mouth, the synthetic ejaculation felt aggressively rapturous. Shivers of delight ran through its body, and it tensed into the release as a few last spurts escaped before it fell back into the sheets, relaxed, panting heavily.

"S-sir… Thank you, Sir…" It replied breathily. "That w-was so good, thank you…"

Its breathing was calming a bit, and it wore a large smile. It was made for sex, it was waiting to do this. But still, it never expected sex to be like this. It never thought of being pleasured itself… that Sir would pleasure it, they would share this experience… The clutch it had on the sheets slowly loosened until its palm laid flat.

He milked the length in the same manner, squeezing what small bits may have still lingered inside out. He swallowed the mixture without any hesitation, using his tongue to lap at the remains that bubbled out of the slit. Licking his lips after he pulled away, brilliant blues went to the Doll's face, taking him in as he slowly recovered from the release.

"S-sir… Thank you, Sir…" It replied breathily. "That w-was so good, thank you…"

"Good." He noticed the hand that slowly loosened it's grasp on his sheets, the tension seeming to leave Rayne's body just like the artificial ejaculate he'd just consumed. He couldn't exactly place a flavor to the mixture. If anything, it didn't taste like.... well, anything. It was strange, but not disappointing.

Sighing lightly he moved to retrieve the towel from the side of the bed, using it to wipe off his spent cock. He did the same for rayne, wiping the seed from the male's hand, body and chin. Tossing the towel back to the ground he sunk down to lay beside the male and sighed as he pulled his pants back over his privates. He had a small urge to send rayne back to his own bedroom, but he was too tired to worry about it for now. "I'm going to sleep. Try not to wake me up. You can stay here for the night or go back to your room." He spoke quietly, tugging the sheet up over himself and over Rayne since he was right next to him.

The corners of Rayne's mouth turned up a bit as Evan completely emptied its rod, cleaning it with his mouth. It looks down at him just as he looks at it, and again it confirms its favorite color.

"Good."

The Doll smiled, feeling wholly satisfied by that. The warm, authentic ejaculation was now feeling cool on its body, and thought of the load Sir had just swallowed, wondering if it would have been better to have done the same for him.

Sir reached for the towel, and cleaned his member, Rayne removed its hand so he could do so easier. Rayne started to sit up, thinking it ought to clean itself, too, and planned to do so in the bathroom it passed earlier. But before it could, Sir already started to clean it.

"Sir, I could…" It began to protest, about to offer to do it itself, but Sir had already wiped its hand cleaned, and most of its chest with quick ease. Rayne also thought it felt nice, and didn't want Sir to stop. But he did, ending at its chin, wiping away the fluid with a small swipe.

It turned to its side to look at Evan beside it, taking his lead and reclothing his softening cock, pulling its underwear and pants over its hips. It should really go back to the guest room now that Sir seemed done with it. After all, it was here without permission, and Sir didn't like that- or did that no longer count since it had pleasured him? It decided to perhaps play it safe, and return, wondering if it should give him a kiss goodnight before leaving.

"I'm going to sleep. Try not to wake me up."

Rayne looked at his face eagerly. Was he implying…

"You can stay here for the night or go back to your room."

The android gave him a happy grin. Was he really saying that it could stay in bed with him? Sir covered the both of them with the sheet, making the Doll more pleased.

"Can I really sleep here with you?" Rayne whispered, pulling the sheet over it a little more. "I can wake you up in the morning, or you can have me sleep until you wake me?" It offered.

"Can I really sleep here with you? I can wake you up in the morning, or you can have me sleep until you wake me?"

He sighed, glancing over at Rayne with the blue's the Doll like so much. "Just stay put until I wake up." He was curious why the male had felt the need to redress himself. Sleeping in those clothes didn't seem very comfortable, but then again it was just a pair of underwear and pants. Well, whatever. He wasn't too interested just yet in trying to figure out why it did the things it did.

Reaching up he adjusted the pillow behind his head and closed his eyes, ready for some shut eye. Tomorrow he'd get to that manual; since tonight he'd already screwed up. Though he had far too many things rolling through his head like little films, he pushed them aside for sleep. Waking him up was a bad idea only because he was a very hazy person when coming out of sleep. Low blood pressure tended to make it hard for him to get back to reality, and someone trying to wake him would be pretty much fruitless.

Of course he'd never had a sex droid wake him up, so how would he know? he didn't honestly want to find out. Rayne seemed to be the type do anything to please his "Master"... blech. He wasn't sure why he disliked that word so much, he just did. There wasn't any past trauma or real explanation. Sometimes you just didn't like something.

After about ten minutes he'd fallen asleep with ample ease, and was breathing evenly. It was scary how easily he zonked out when a complete stranger, or machine was now by his side. But it showed he didn't hold all that much concern for the new presence. More of an indifference than anything. At some point he turned to his side, a hand sliding beneath Rayne's pillow. His arm usually ended up buried that way, whether someone was there or not.

"JUst stay put until I wake up."

Rayne nodded, and smiled, configuring its settings to be woken up by exterior human touch. It lied on its back, and folded its hands over its bare stomach under the comforter. It turned its head so it could look at Evan.

The man readjusted the pillow, and closed his eyes. Rayne looked up to the ceiling, and closed its own eyes in turn, not yet shutting into sleep mode, in case Sir wanted to tell him something else. It was incredibly happy that Sir seemed pleased with their bed activities. It was hoping that the next day it could continue the pattern. Soon it would change his mind completely about how he felt about androids. It was going to make sure he completely forgets about how much he didn't want it before.

But what if he didn't wake it up in the morning? What if Evan just kept it in bed, not touching it, and thus never waking it up? He'd forget all about it, and how good it made him feel, and how well it cleaned. He'd be glad that he didn't have to deal with the personal pervert droid. He'd just have to find away to get it in a box and slide it under the bed without touching its skin, and he'd never have to think about it again.

And Rayne would still be asleep and none the wiser… It shuddered at the thought. Sir wouldn't… really do that, right?

No, of course not. Rayne felt silly of the suspicion.

After a few minutes, Rayne looked back to Evan, who looked sound asleep, and it decided to do the same now, and fell deeply into sleep mode, the last thing it felt was his arm going under its pillow. It hoped it would wake up soon, and slid into sleep mode, all but the breath and heartbeat shut off.

Groggy blue's were greeted with small slivers of sun which crept past the drawn blinds edges. A wide near jaw-popping yawn followed as his eyes closed and he found himself strangely numb from shoulder to wrist. He'd turned at some point in the night, facing the sleeping lump beside him. The arm he'd slid beneath the pillow was on pins and needles, and he now knew why. The pillow he'd stuck it beneath was missing, and Rayne's head was fully rested on his lower bicep near the bend of his elbow.

He didn't fully register things just yet, as his condition on waking was often dream like. The arm that wasn't being used slid forward, his fingers hovering above the male's lips. He felt no life breathing beneath the pads of fingers, no warm moist air pushing out. Leaving the lips his hand traveled down, still not touching the Doll directly. He peeled the sheet down exposing the expanse of a pale naked chest and flat stomach. He just... looked, as if trying to form some sort of coherent thought. The only thing that came to mind at first was attraction. There was no doubt this body was lovely.

He had the faintest flash of just how it felt beneath his hands. The way his fingers could sink into the skin and yet meet this tough male resilience that pushed back. A few minutes he spent just looking before a bit of the fog lifted from his sleepy state. Realization of the past nights activities were slowly creeping in, and like any man he already had a rousing morning reaction; a mixture of just being a man and also of the male laid out before him.

Sliding his arm out from beneath Rayne's head, he slowly sat up flexing as the blood rushed back to his tingling arm. That flesh against flesh touch most likely would have woken the Doll. Of course he didn't know that directly since he'd not read about the sleep functions and how to wake the droid. He still couldn't quite believe he'd let Rayne stay in his bed the entire night. He'd been so off his game yesterday he was sure damn near everything that happened had been a huge mistake.