Heat Season (Bloodbunny and YaoiFanGirlBritty) [18+]

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Kego chuckled and layed next to him pulling him closer."that probablywas the most arousing thing ive ever seen you do."he traced a finger around his entrance. "I can't hold my self back now." He slipped in two fingers and began to move then roughly.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Haru looks at Kego and blushes softly, licking his cheek while panting softly. He arches his back when feeling his butt being touched as he pulls out his fingers. Haru gasps and arches his back a little more, licking Kego's cheek, "t-turn into 69 position, I want to suck your cock."

Kego laughed and turned the 69 position and began sucking haru's off as he added another finger.

- - - Updated - - -

Kego moans vibrating around haru's cock his fingers speeding up.

Haru moans on Kego's cock, drooling when feeling his ass being stuffed with fingers and lets out a groan, drooling when bobbing his head.

He purred and licked his lips."good."He pulled out a colored pill and placed on his tounge and kissed the other rforcing him to take it.

Haru blinks a little and tilts his head, looking over his shoulder, "w-what was that," he widens his eyes. He kisses Kego and jolts up, feeling something go down his throat.