Heat Season (Bloodbunny and YaoiFanGirlBritty) [18+]

YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Haru blushes with a pout followed by a sigh, crawling on top of Kego. He moans when the vibrator moving around his butt and sits near Kego's cock, rubbing the tip on his butt. Haru gulps a little and slides Kego's cock deep inside, arching his back with a loud moan.

Haru looks down at Kego and blushes, looking to the side, "i-its your fault. You keep coming inside of me and thrusting your big cock inside of my ass," he lowers his ears and continues to ride Kego's cock.

Haru places his hands on Kego's chest, "fine.. then I will give you what you want as well," he smiles and starts moving his hips faster, moaning a little louder.

Haru looks at Kego and moans, feeling his cock twitching inside while he was riding. He kisses Kego and drools a little, "does it make you feel good as well?"

Haru moves a little faster and leans forward, jumping when feeling the vibrator touch his prostate, "I.. don't know how long I can last."

Kego purred and began to play with the others nipples biting and sucking them....his finger slid down until they where close enough to grab hold of haru's cock.

Haru closes one of his eyes when Kego licked and bit his nipples. He continues to ride Kego's cock and looks down, watching as he was putting his finger on his cock and jumps a little, "I-I am going to cum again," he lets out a soft whine.