Vampiric Remedy 18+ (Key-Tokki and Zombie_In_A_Box)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Aizen's eyes widened slightly as he tasted the other in his mouth, even he assumed the taste would not be satisfying to himself. It was true that the blood tasted a bit thick, from the drugs and all the negative toxins in the others body, however the basic taste of it was amazing. It tasted sweet, so sweet, his eyes seemed to only grow brighter as he found that he was unable to release the human from his grip. Something was amazing about the others blood but he could not exactly place what it was. His nails sharpened slightly as his hunger only intensified, eyes lowering closed again as he focused on nothing more than the exquisite liquid flowing down his throat. He pressed against the human, pushing him back until they both toppled over onto the couch.

More.....More...More!

This brought him back to reality as he realized at this rate he would kill the other. His eyes went wide as he quickly yanked himself back away from the other. Reaching up he covered his mouth, slightly smearing the blood that was on his lips. He looked down at the shaking human and ran a hand through his hair and sighed to himself befroe speaking. "Are you alright?....I may have taken a bit much, but I have to say, your blood is definetly unusual. If any other of my kind get a hold of you you are done for." He added as a side thought as he looked down at the other, waiting for a responce,

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Key-Tokki

Edgar was definitely scared, almost terrified by now, but... His blood being drained from him also brought a certain pleasure. His head was going dizzy as a grin stretched out on his face, eyes closed in the delightful mixture of pain and pleasure. Although he was unable to breathe properly when he was pushed down on the couch, a sound close to laugh left his mouth. It was absolutely unexpected, absolutely unexplainable, and yet it was there. A sharp gasp was drawn from his mouth when the fangs were torn out of his neck, his hand immediately going to the wound to stop the bleeding as a crazed expression took its place.

His skin was paled, he felt weak, but he felt so good... No drugs did this to him! "Holly shit..." He whispered through his teeth, eyes wide and turned straight to the vampire. "You... You're staying here..." The raven looked like he was going crazy as he stood up on wobbly legs, his hand still pressed against the bite marks. Blood slowly made way through his fingers while the man himself was stepping closer to Aizen. "I... This is better than any drugs..." He grinned like crazy, his steps shaky and uncertain. Fuck, he'd do anything to get that feeling again... Was he a masochist? He did like the pain in this, so perhaps... Perhaps he was. Guess you learn something new everyday.

Aizen watched as the human seemed to drag himself back down from reality, his eyes gazing down at the man carefully. If vampires were kind, he would be considered one of the good ones. Most of his kind never took the time to be careful with the humans, they would rip open a neck or be extremely brutal, therefor outweighing any pleasure the humans felt with pain. However he thought that if he was taking something from the humans he should at least give back what he could. So he was fully aware of how good the other felt, however he was a bit shocked at the mans comment. "You would let me stay here?" He gaped slightly, there were many vampire brothels, where humans got so addicted to the feeling of pleasure from a bite that they would be willing to offer up themselves. This usually ended up in the humans death though so had become illegal in the under world, he himself had visited one once, but the humans had been so laced with clingy desire that he off put him. Sighing to himself he slowly climbed off the other, and stepped back a bit, glancing out of the window to see that it was dark finally. "I am going to go out and get you some food, and some decent liquid, not this crap." Hes poke as he kicked a nearby empty can of beer." Without another word he turned and pushed his way out of the door, letting out a long sigh as the cool night hair hit him in the face. The snow had stopped, but there were still large, ominous clouds that hung above the city. He continued until he came to a small stand with which he paid for a bagel and a hot chocolete, as well as some coffee and another bagel for the human. Taking his time he made his way ack towards the mans house, he only stopped when he noted a large jacket in the window of a store he was passing. It was large and black and looked extremly comfortable. So he went in and quickly paid for that as well, slipping on and frowning because it was rather large on him, but comfortable reguardless. As soon as he had it on he made his way back to the small house and opened the door, glad it was not locked. "I am back, are you alive?" He added, unsure if the man had drunk himself to a coma before he had returned.

"I'm not letting you... You have to stay here..." Edgar slurred out, pulling his hand away from his bloody grin. Gods, he was feeling so fucking amazing... Almost like the first time he did drugs. He was only a teen when he first tried it... Just some harmless pot, and now look where he ended up. Although that first time was really fun - but he also lost his virginity then. Age fifteen, back with his first girlfriend... She was three years older than him, and he was good at lying - plus he looked older than he was. He actually managed to make her cum, which was quite the achievement for him back then.

"Fine, go... I'll find you if you don't get back yourself." Edgar threatened just before the door closed. At least he was smart enough to go and patch up his neck, stopped the bleeding. After that, he spent his time drinking and watching some show on the tv. He didn't look quite graceful all sprawled out on the couch, a half-empty bottle of beer in his arm as he snickered at something dumb a participant did.

"Sadly." Edgar groaned back, glancing away to look at Aizen. His dark eyes had a hint of undeniable lust in them as he stared at the other's lips. "You're my new addiction." He declared and grinned, as if he was proud of that.

Aizens face remained calm and peaceful as it almsot always was as he reguarded the human, already drinking and lounging around. Reaching up he put hsi fingers to his forehead and let out a light sigh of annoyance before looking back to the man. "I have only been gone for a few minutes, and you are just sitting around still? Did you do anything? Like maybe tidied up a bit?" He noted, nudging a near by ball of rolled up trash, then he motioned to shirt sprawled about on the floor. "Oh perhaps you could have done some laundry." He could stay here, but if he continued to drink from the man, not only would the human become addicted to it, but Aizen huimself might become addicted to that sultry blood. His teeth throbbed just thinking about it, wanting to know what it tasted like when it was clear and silky, instead of lazed with drugs and alchohol. Walking over he tossed one of the wrapped up bagles to the other man, and at the same time reached over and slid the beer out of the others hand, before wlaking to where he noted the kitchen was and tosses the bottle into the trash. Returning to hand the man the coffee he also got him he began to talk around the small place,taking in all that there was, and noting that if he was going to stay here, things had to change. He was young but he was a vampire none the less, he had standards,elegance, and this was not it. He noted as he stepped on a dirty shoe. "Right, well then let's make you earn your 'addiction. Let's clean the place up. You can't go out anyway, I ams ure the guys from earlier are still around, what do you even do all day?" He inquired while reguarding the human with honest interest at this point. "Oh, and just know, if you want me to be your addiction, then you should probably accept an early death. Though judging by your current life style, I will assume you did that long ago."

"Few minutes? Try hours." Edgar mumbled out, closing his eyes. He barely even noticed the horrible stench surrounding him anymore, being so used to it and all. The raven grumbled softly, closing his eyes as a question came his way. He groaned softly, looking around with a frown. "I like it like this." He muttered out, looking away from the vampire. "Why do laundry when I can just buy new clothes?" He asked with raised eyebrows, as if he honestly didn't get it. Which perhaps he didn't. After all, the guy was rich - though most of his inherited money was already wasted on drugs and alcohol... But he still had plenty to last him another few years at last. He could've gotten himself a car, or a better house, but why do that when this is enough?

Surprise flashed through his dark eyes when he got a bagel from Aizen. Opening his mouth to thank, a curse instead left his mouth when he realized he wasn't holding his beer anymore. "Hey, that shit's expencive!" He yelled, sitting up straight with a deep frown. "If you live here, don't fuckin' toss my beer out. I need it." He grunted, slowly standing up. Truthfully, the raven still felt a bit dizzy from the blood loss...

Edgar grabbed the coffee, chugging it down without a single sign of hesitation. "Fine, but then let me finish this." The man muttered, having liked the feeling too much to resist it. A soft sigh left his mouth as he bit into the pastry, sitting back down on the stained couch. Who knew what was spilled there... Beer, cum, blood - and probaby a dozen other liquids. He'd had enough prostitutes there for it to have the smell of sex forever in there.

Aizen reguarded the human for a few moments, he wanted to say the man was spoiled. However something about the others behavior showed that he was not exactly the spoiled type. Despite the others protest, he made his was back into the kitchen, lightly stepping over the piles of clothes and beer bottles in his way and opened the fridge to find, surprise, more alchohol, and he took every last bit of it and silently piled it into the trash can, making a mental note to take it out before the other saw it and had a tantrum over it. He knew that he should make his human, and yes, the other was now his human, clean up the mess himself but he could only imagine how long that might take. Not wanting to live in this mess for a moment longer, he pulled off the new jacket and his other one and gloves and all the clothing he normally wore to reviel a simple black shirt and black jeans and large boots, the same thing he always seemed to wear. Setting them against the couch, he quickly began to make piles, picking up any shirts he deemed no longer wearable and putting them on the floor by the door, as well as collecting the cans and scattered alchohol around the place, it only took him abotu 20 minutes to make a huge dent in the place, opening the windows and flapping his arms, rather ungracefully to try and air it out a bit. He knew that the other was going to be agitated about all that he was doing to his home, so returned to the room with the couch it it, braced his hands on the back of it and not to elegantly dumped the human, and the cushions onto the floor, taking the cushions he tossed them into the laundry pile and clapped his hands together to signify that he was proud of himself. However , not wanting to listen to the human yell at him, he quickly shifted forward and stood in front of him. Glancing down at Edgar he motioned to his lips, reaching down, taking the humans hand and lightly pressing Edgars finger tips to his lips befroe speaking, "If you want this, then you can not have this ,"He motioned to a near by beer can, "Or that." He said, more sturn this time, taking the humans arm and turning it over and pointing to the wounds left from where the human had injected himself from drugs. "If you lace yourself up I could get ill. "

Edgar finished up his coffee and bagel soon, afterwards not paying any attention to whatever the vampire was doing. Well, untill he ended up on the floor. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He yelled angrily, shakily standing up. The raven frowned and harshly pulled his arm out of the other's grip. "It doesn't work that way. I'm not going to just fucking quit everything." He hissed and walked off into the kitchen.

Very soon, he stormed back to the living room, absolutely furious. Blinded by his rage, the human punched Aizen straight to his cheek, his breathing heavy. "YOU FUCKING POURED OUT MY BEER!" He nearly roared, eyes almost red with anger. "Fuck you, get out! I'd rather get my beer and not have to deal with your shit!" He hissed, slamming the other into a wall. Even while dizzy, his grip on Aizen was like steel. "If you try that again, I will find a way to slowly cut you up." He threatened, seemingly forgotten about the fact that he was a mere human. All this anger made him seem like he wasn't one.

Aizen's eyes widened slightly at the humans outburst, he had really not exected the other to react so childishly. In short, he had scolded the human for his poor living behavior and in turn, he had recieved a rather sharp punch to the face. Aizen was never one for violence, in fact, among those like him, he was known as a pacifist. However, he was growing rather tired of the others selfish, and childish behavoir. It was at though the human did not exactly understand the situation that he was in, and the young vampire figured it was time he set up a precident.

Reaching up he lightly put his hand on the others chest, and braced his foot against the wall behind himself, then, in a split moment, he used the foot to push off the wall, taking all that force and using it to not only push the other back, but all the way accross the room, into the wall opposite them. Cringing himself when he heard the humans head make a definite cracking sound at the contact of the wall. Making a slight note to be more careful with the delicate creature next time, however he himself was rather furious at this point as well. He did not wait for the human to collect himself before reaching down and yanking the man up once again, giving him a quick and hard shove backwards once again. He had to close his eyes to keep from man handling the easily breakable creature, he spoke, his voice low and danger was laced in it. "Do not mistake, I am nice. But if you ever, ever, lay a hand on me again, then I will break a finger. That will be true for every time you touch me without permission. If worse comes to worse I. Will. Kill. You." He stated, his voice returning to the soft, calm tone it usually had.

Edgar's reaction was nowhere near childish anymore. That kind of anger wasn't even a "tantrum", as the vampire seemed to be thinking. No, the man felt like someone had just taken away one of the few things he still lived for. His actions about it weren't childish, either. He may have reacted a bit too much, but... He would never call them childish. The raven needed his beer - else he got hallucinations, headaches, nausea... Beer was like one of his life sources, the other two being drugs and cigarettes.

Edgar didn't understand how the fuck did he end up in the opposite end of the room. Aizen was indeed right about the cracking sound - the impact was hard enough to make a crack in his skull. Through the horrible pain. he wasn't able to make out what the vampire was telling him anymore. His body slowly falling limp, barely able to keep himself standing, he did manage to toss a glare at the other before his body collapsed on the ground. Blood seeping from the back of his head, body twitching slightly, the man soon lost consciousness. Certainly, this wasn't worth the pleasure he got from an occasional bite. No... He'd make Aizen leave once he woke up.

Aizens eyes widened slightly as he watched the human slump down, no longer awake. Slightly worried at this point, he knelt down, pulling the other forward slightly so that hecould look at the others head. Cursing softly when he had given the man a rather serious concussion. Leaning back he looked around the apartment, apang of guilt hitting his chest. To be blunt, he was tryingto help the human. He was killing himself with the drugs and the alchohol, the human was going to allow him to live there, so he wanted to do at least something for them both to live comfortably. Reaching up he rubbed his own head, before reaching down and pulling the human up, andhalf carrying, half dragging him to the mans bed. Quickly and quietly, he managed to finish cleaning up the mans house, stains and some cans and such were still there, however it was eons better than it had been. Walking back into the others room, he piled covers on the human, knowing that after all the blood he had lost he probably was freezing.

Glancing over at the trash can, he noted all of the beer cans that were nowin there, and figured it would be best to go and get the humans some fresh beer. But, he was goignto be careful nott o get to much, determined still to help the other get off the alchohol kick. He was on his way to the front door, once again, he had his coat on and rubbed his hands together as he prepared for the outside air. However, the moment he opened the door he came face to face with one of the vampires from earlier, he had been to focused on hi human and had not been paying proper attention. Eyes widening slightly, he went to jump away but before he could the others hand was around his throat and slammed him into the wall, leaving a huge hole in the wall from where the youngers head had smashed into it. Vagely he wondered if that is what it felt for the human to be hit earlier, only addingto his regret. The other lifted him up and threw him accrss the apartment, causing him to crash into a wall, and gasping loudly as pain blossomed behind his head. Before he could pushed himself off the ground again, he felt himself yanked upwards and fangs sink into his neck. His hands shot up and grasped at the other mans wrist, trying to push him away. He was a runner, agile and delicate, one on one combat was never his fighting style. The vampire whose grip he was in was draining him, he needed help. The human from earlier flashed through his mind, and unthinkingly he cried out "E-Edgar!"

Edgar barely released a few muffled groans while he was being dragged off to his bed. Honestly, it was kind of stupid of Aizen to not do anything to stop the bleeding. Head injuries tend to bleed the worst, after all.. The man was soon shaking, his breathing shallow even with all of the blankets on top of him. The raven stayed unconscious until a loud bang made him slowly, agonizingly slowly, open his eyes. The man grunted in pain, trying to sit up without falling back down uselessly. His head was throbbing in pain... However, one thing made him freeze in place. Someone was shouting out for him, and that someone sounded familiar... The damage to his skull made it hard for him to think, but he managed to place a finger on who it was - Aizen.

The man stumbled out of the bed, breathing heavily as he stood up straight - at least as straight as he could, at that state. The raven slowly made way to where the noise was coming from, his eyesight blurry and his head dizzy. He needed to get to a goddamn hospital... "Hey... Get the fuck out of... Here..." He slurred out once he made way to the hallway, barely able to process the sight in front of him. Needless to say, he couldn't fight at all in that state. However, the blood coming from him probably created quite the smell - that should distract both of the vampires, right? With that thought in mind, Edgar sloppily reached for his head, pressing his hand to his wound before bluntly shoving it towards the two. "Get out..."

Aizens eyes widened slightly as he watched the human stumble in, he had taken more than he should have when he drank from the other, so the man really could not afford to be bleeding right now. He kicked his feet in the air uselessly for a moment before the other vampire promptly dropped him to the ground and gave his head a sharp kick. Causing Aizens vision to go blurry as he laid there clutching it tightly. The other one let out a slow smile as he turned back towards the human, and spoke. "Poor, little Human. You think showing me your blood will cause me to leave? If anything, I do believe it would and has had quite the opposite effect."

He spoke as he began to approach Edgar, his eyes were slits but let off all the lust and desire that he know felt towards the human. Within a moment he was in front of the human, with his left hand he liftened Edgar up by the neck, and with his right he took Edgars hand that was bleeding and brought it to his mouth. Dragging his tongue along the cut as he let out a soft groan when the delicious liquid seeped onto his tongue. Licking his lips as his grip on the other tightened slightly, he dug his hands into Edgars hand and began to drink selfishly. Aizen struggled to climb to hsi feet to help his new human, once he had gotten to his feet he only managed to walk a few feet before tumbling town onto his face once again. Edgar, he had to save Edgar.

Edgar panted quietly, slowly realizing he'd made a huge mistake. The man's face showed pure fear as Aizen was dropped down, meaning that he was next. The raven breathed heavily, desperately trying to pull back somewhere. He was a simple man. He didn't want any of this crap... If he was to die, he at least wanted to do so in a way that wouldn't be slow and painful. However, that hope was fading with each step the vampire took. In the corner of his eye he could see Aizen, but soon enough he was blinded with pain.

This vampire didn't even attempt to make it less painful; why would he? The raven's mouth fell open with a mute scream of agony, his head soon going blank. The human collapsed yet again, unable to even keep himself up anymore. He desperately needed blood returned to his system, as soon as possible... If he survived the two vampires feeding on him. The raven's heart was beating as fast as it could get. Addid it up to his cracked skull, he needed to be hospitalized. His only hope for that was Aizen - hopefully the vampire wouldn'r just brush it off.

Aizen collected his thoughts, focusing all of his energy in just standing up. Slowly using the wall to pull himself up once more, cursing softly at the pain. Across the room he could already see that the other was dying the vampires arms. The human was more trouble than he was worth, all he had wanted was a small drink on his way home, but instead, he had been dragged into protecting some human that was an alcoholic, dirty, and simple minded. However he remembered how Edgar had made him drink, obvious that for some, unknown reason, he had not wanted the vampire to die.

For a moment, just a small sliver in time he was considering just leaving the other vampire to his feeding, but it became clear that he did not have the heart for that. He looked around for a few moments before he noticed a chair, sitting a few feet from him, made of wood by the looks of it. Without a second thought he reached over and grabbed it by the backing and slammed it against the wall, so it broke into sharp splinters. Picking up the biggest one he could find, he charged forward. The vampire was to enthralled with Edgars blood to notice until the splinter of wood was already through his chest.

He cried out and dropped the human, Aizen rushing forward to grab the human before he hit the floor, not wanting him injured any more than he already was. He craddled the humans head to his chest gently as he watched the other vampire fall to the ground, clutching his chest and crying out. "You! You will pay for this you little mutt!" He cried out before ceasing all movement and letting out his last, silent breath. Aizen could only watch sadly, as the other died. Death was so final, and everyone spent all there lives running from it. But one day, every living thing trips, and is envelopled by it, ceasing to exist. He shivered lightly at the thought before quietly hualing the human up and slinging Edgars arm around his shoulder. Not saying a work he began to walk towards the nearest hospital,shouldering the humans weight. He himself had been injured during that fight, so was in pain and very much lacking the energy to be carrying a human around.

Edgar showed no signs of even being conscious while the other vampire died and his own body was grabbed in air by Aizen. The man's feeet dragged over the ground as the smaller male carried him, barely breathing by now. Thankfully or not, they were soon noriced by a small group of humans who came running to help. The raven was brought to the hospital, along with Aizen. The vampire was given no chance to refuse - one of their "saviors" insisted that he needed to be checked out as well.

When they reached the hospital, Edgar was rushed to a doctor where, before anything else, he was given enough blood to survive. The man then had his skull all wrapped up, as well as his neck and hand, where the bitemarks were. Certainly, the nurses didn't seem quite happy to see various small wounds where Edgar had injected drugs in, as well as a few cigarette burns. Honestly, this man was the definition of bad. He didn't regain his consciousness until late into the afternoon. The raven's eyes opened softly with a quiet groan leaving his mouth as he raised one arm to cover up his eyes. The room was too damn bright...