Life as we know It (( |WW| & Key-Tokki )) Private18+

|WW|

The android watched the human a bit warily, but complied willingly. Stepping forward he followed his human to the shelf. Glancing down at the shirt he wore he really saw no reason to fix it, as long as he covered him the A.I. assumed it was fine, thinking that the only reason for clothing was to cover, not for beauty or comfort. He watched a bit warily as the blade appeared, however after the incident earlier he did not want to make a fuss, so stood still as the other cut carefully into the shirt. Kaito remembered once when the mans father had tried to trim the A.I.'s hair and accidently snipped his ear due to his carelessness, so Brysons delicate and careful touch seemed to resonate within Kaito, making him smiling back at the human. Only after the shirt was fixed did he even notice that it felt much better without being all hung up on his wings. "How long do you think it will take to fix them?" He inquired, now showing an actual interest in having working wings, unlike his apathy towards them before. "Don't you ever get lonely?"Also slipped from the young A.I.'s mouth as he glanced around the small room they were in, wondering what was outside of it.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• |WW|

• Key-Tokki

Bryson considered the question, trying to think of what resources he had with him in the storage or belly

of his ship. "Mm, well I'd say if I have all the parts needed below; I could easily have them fixed by

tomorrow evening. Like I said it's not a complicated procedure. I won't have to power you down either

to do it, so that should reassure you hopefully." He returned the smile to Kaito; the smile wavering a

touch when he noticed a mark on one of those impressive horns. It appeared to be a burn of some sort

but he couldn't be sure. Odd that he hadn't seen it till now. He must be more tired than he thought. He

had been waken up after barely stealing three hours of sleep.

Hearing Kaito's words brought his gaze back down to the boy's eye level, though he was busy looking

around the bedroom as though lost somehow. Perhaps the space was too small to be comfortable?

He'd gotten used to it after long travels. He couldn't assume the same for the machine at his side.

What his Father had exposed the boy too was questionable. Perhaps he could ask more suiting

questions later. "Lonely?" He tipped his head, a few dark tendrils fell over his eye covering, lightly

tickling his cheek below. He considered this quietly. "Well, no I don't think so. I'm pretty used to

being on my own. It's been that way since I was young. I suppose I haven't changed much as far

as leading a bachelor's life goes." His expression remained thoughtful, though his eye seemed

to mirror a small discomfort that was hard to hide. "I guess I don't think on the subject often."

@Key-Tokki