The Science of Love (Zombie_In_A_Box and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

Martin decided to check on his new toy, his new guinea pig... The scientist walked over to Zane's room and was about to knock when the boy's voice reached him. Martin froze in place, swallowing down the gathered saliva before slowly, quietly pressing down the handle to walk into the room. Martin walked towards the brunet, watching him in curiosity. Was this a reaction to their drug? Dreams like that?.. Or were they the result of something else? As the raven was thinking, he reached over to check if Zane had an erection. Which he, in fact, did. That was a pleasant finding...

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• クローバー (Clover)

In the dream, Martin had started to jack him off when in reality, Martin was only touching him. Zane let out another moan as a string of curses flew from his mouth. In the dream, both of them were getting close. Finally, Martin thrusted deep into him and Zane came, waking up to see Martin's hand on his crotch and a large stain on his underwear and pants. He turned a deep shade of red, discarding the soiled clothing and covering himself with them.

"M-Martin?! D-Did your last test end?! How long was I sleeping?" he asked.

Martin managed to pull his hand away just in time to not get it stained with cum. The man sighed softly, waiting patiently while Zane woke up. A small smile tugged at the corners of his lips while watching the other covering himself up with the dirty shorts. "Had a nice dream?" The raven chuckled and shook his head. "Yes, the test is over. Two hours." He answered simply, tilting his head to the side a little bit. "Do you need a shower?" He asked softly and extended his hand to take the other's dirty clothing.

• 2 weeks later...

Zane was too caught up in his embarrassment to form a proper response. He was tempted to storm off in pseudo-anger and find the bathroom himself, but the last time he was taken there, he was out cold on the way there, so he'd have no idea how to get there anyway. He simply let Martin take his dirty clothes and got up, not fully making eye contact.

"I guess..." Zane responded, trying to hide the blush on his face. He could never let Martin know that that erotic dream was about him. He was certain that the other would never let him live it down if he did, nor be able to reciprocate any feelings if that dream would develop into love on Zane's end. He calmed down as time passed, remembering that Martin didn't seem too fond of a devoted relationship at this point in his life. The dream would mean nothing but more data values and observations on Martin's end. After all, he did seem to treat sexual response as somewhat of a science rather than something more emotional that two partners experimented with together.

"Where is the shower anyway? I don't really remember where you took me since I was knocked out the time before my first trip to the bathroom." Zane asked.

Martin's expression softened as he took the shorts, ready to help Zane stand or walk if needed. "Then, after your shower I'd like to make a few tests." He muttered softly, curiosity flashing in his eyes. Gods, if this was an effect of the drug... Now that would be interesting. "Bathroom? Right there." The raven said with a smile as he pointed towards the door in Zane's room. Martin made sure each one of his test subjects had a private bathroom... Only the best for his beloved ones... The man walked there first, putting the shorts into the laundry basket. "Zane, could you tell me more about your dream? I got that I was in it, but what did I do?" He asked in a curious manner, somewhat hoping to find something relevant, somewhat just wanting to know more about Zane's feelings towards him. Perhaps it was the hormones staying high after the drug...

"You want to know more?" Zane said, blushing deeply. He wasn't sure if he could tell Martin the whole story yet. They had only just met before his first test, so it would've been weird for him to say that he was dreaming of a stranger fucking him. It wasn't the first time he had ever had erotic dreams before. After his first relationship, he'd have nightmares of his ex boyfriend coming back to pick up where he left off when his father separated them. Some of them had... messy endings, but other times, he'd just wake up and cry. But the dream with Martin in it was... quite pleasant by comparison.

"It was a little blurry, but I could see your face. You were standing over me, putting more vibrators inside me." Zane began, but he stopped himself before he said too much.

• 2 weeks later...

Martin nodded casually, yet the glint of curiosity stayed in his eyes. A smile stretched out across his face when Zane began while the scientist sat down on the bed next to the other. "Just the vibrators?" He asked, a certain sense of warmth in his eyes. It looked weird, even a bit foreign, and yet at the same time it was just right. The raven seemed to hesitate for a split second before gently placing a hand on Zane's hip. "Would you like to make the dream reality?" He offered quietly, not a hundred percent sure he was doing it just for Zane this time. In some deep part of his, Martin wanted to do this... For himself. Gods, it'd been so long since he felt something at least a little bit like this. Was it lust? Or something deeper?

That he couldn't answer yet.

"But there's even more than that... I thought about keeping this to myself, but I figured it would help with your studies for me to share it." Zane said, a nervous sigh escaping his lips. "You yourself were fucking me later. The transition between the vibrators and you was a little rough, but it felt really good."

Zane found it harder and harder to keep looking into Martin's intense eyes as he divulged more and more of his embarrassing, yet pleasurable dream. His face kept turning redder and redder as he went on, candidly revealing everything about what he had seen in his sleep. He felt himself getting hard just saying what he had said, but he wasn't sure if it was out of fear or genuine excitement. After all, this man did literally pick him up off of the street and run these tests on him with minimal time for questions.

Martin smiled gratefully at the other, lightly running his palm over Zane's thigh as he listened. The scientist appeared to be surprised for a moment before a smile made way up to his face. "Your dream is very interesting so far. I assume when you came, it happened in your dream too?" He ended in a questioning tone, eyebrows raised the slightest bit. The raven didn't realize he was biting his lip while the younger was telling more and more details about his dream. He could've stopped Zane a long time ago... He should have done that. Why didn't he? Once the other was done talking, Martin leaned in slowly, gently pressing their lips together. Perhaps he'd regret it later, but he hadn't felt like this in so long... He wasn't about to just ignore it.

Zane froze as Martin put his lips over his own, unsure of what to think about what had just happened. Was this really okay? Was it really okay to engage in this kind of sexual behavior with someone you just met? He knew Martin probably would stop if he really didn't like it, so he decided to move forward, wrapping his arms around the scientist's back and deepening the kiss. He was already getting hard just from the kiss, but he wasn't sure if it was more from anticipation than anything else.

Martin let himself deepen the kiss once he felt no resistance. This was probably just lust, especially since he'd had more sexual interastions with Zane in a short time than others. The raven pushed his test subject down, never breaking the kiss as he spread out his legs. The scientist grabbed out the lube, immediately getting to stretching the teen out. There didn't seem to be any foreplay before the real thing - at least, not when he acted on his own. The man broke the kiss, shoving two fingers inside without any warning. He seemed almost emotionless as he stretched the other out, pushing his fingers in as deep as they went.

Zane let out a loud moan as Martin's fingers pushed inside him. Compared to his dream, Martin was surprisingly gentle with foreplay. Then again, Zane didn't remember there being much foreplay in his dream since his vision blurred before cutting back to Martin pushing his cock inside him. Everything sort of happened in the moments that he was sleeping without much rhyme or reason. This felt much different from his dream. Apart from Martin actually preparing him, Zane also noticed how cold his hands felt against the hot, wet flesh of his insides. It wasn't a turn-off, but it didn't feel particularly comfortable either. His back arched when Martin rubbed against his prostate, his hole tightening around the fingers inside it.

"T-There!" he cried out in ecstasy, almost cumming from the sensation. Thanks to the previous test, he wasn't as sensitive as before, and he felt like he could hold out longer this time. He looked into Martin's eyes, surprised at how cold and unfeeling they looked. For a moment, images of his last boyfriend flashed before his vision. A mop of messy blonde hair replaced Martin's dark locks, and an evil smile superimposed itself over Martin's steely gaze. Zane tightened around Martin's fingers again, this time out of fear as the hallucination flashed before his vision. However, this fear was almost instantly replaced with more pleasure as the scientist continued to press against his prostate.

Martin barelly reacted when Zane moaned out 'there', however he did push against that spot quite eagerly afterwards. Somehow, he was beginning to like Zane's moans. He did falter when the younger one tensed up for a few moments. The scientist stopped, a hint of worry in his eyes. "What happened?" He asked quietly before leaning down to press soft kisses down his neck and chest. The raven could be soft, too, but usually not during sex (foreplay wasn't sex to him). Despite that, as Zane already noticed, his hands were always cold. If he was in a playful mood, which happened extremely rarely, he'd always put them on whatever bare skin patch there was, this way annoying the people he used. Honestly, he basically never did this when working in this place, especially since most of the time he wore gloves. Martin was almost like a robot in this kind of envroment... Work, some rest, maybe a meal, then more work. He couldn't remember when he last saw his siblings.

Martin waited until the brunet was completely relaxed again before continuing. He added another finger, each time pressing against his prostate in a way that would make anyone needy. Years of practice and lots of experience did do good for him. The raven was about to pull his fingers out, but hesitated and looked up. "Are you ready?" He asked quietly, showing no signs of acknowledging the bulge in his pants.

• 4 weeks later...

"I... I saw him. He was standing over me like that night he almost..." Zane couldn't finish his sentence, but he hoped the message would get across. Ever since the day he narrowly escaped rape, he occasionally had hallucinations and nightmares of parts of the scene mostly during the nighttime when he was by himself. Though he had gone to a therapist to try to get the hallucinations to stop, it only cut down how often they appeared, not doing much to stop them altogether. The episodes were unpredictable and sporadic, causing patterns that defied current medical knowledge. It always seemed that just as quickly as the episode started, it would end, leaving Zane a broken, sobbing mess. However, this time, considering that Martin was still fingering him, the tantalizing sensation of Martin rubbing against his prostate took over, bringing him back into pleasure.

"I-I think I'm ready..." Zane said.

Martin let out a sigh and pressed a gentle kiss to the younger one's neck. "Do you need a minute?" He asked softly, pulling out his fingers. The man didn't want to accidentally hurt Zane or anything like that. After all, his test subjects were absolutely precious to him... He couldn't let anything harm them in the slightest. Especially if it was him who could do the harm. He'd never hurt his treasured test subjects... Never.

"Alright." The man muttered out quietly and used both hands to spread Zane's legs apart before light proding the tip of his cock against the entrance. The scientist began pushing in slowly, letting out a soft groan at the tightness slowly pushing around his cock. The raven pressed his lips softly against the younger male's shoulder as he continued pushing until he was fully in. There he stopped, letting out a quiet groan once more. "Tell me when I can continue." Martin asked quietly, kissing up to Zane's cheek.

• 2 weeks later...

Zane yelped as Martin entered him, biting his lip. A tear escaped the corner of his eye, but it felt really good at the same time. His legs wrapped around Martin's waist, holding onto him tightly like they were going to be ripped apart any second. The sensation was the same, if not better, than the toys that Martin put inside him earlier. It almost overwhelmed him completely, had Martin not stopped to let him adjust. He felt like he was close to cumming, but he did everything in his power not to cum too early. Once he felt himself relax, he gave Martin a shaky nod to keep going.

Martin couldn't hide the concern off of his face at how Zane reacted. Seeing the tear had him freezing for a few moments, his muscles tensing up. The man let out a soft breath, not moving an inch for the moment. He began planting soft kisses over Zane's neck and shoulders until he was sure the other had relaxed. Martin began moving slowly, pressing their lips together into a gentle kiss. He wanted to make sure Zane didn't hurt any more... No, he had to make sure of that. "Tell me if it hurts." The scientist muttered after breaking the kiss, his touches surprisingly gentle.

• 2 weeks later...

Zane made many cute mewling noises as Martin attacked his neck, the sensations already overwhelming him. He tried to keep his breathing regular as the other began to move. He didn't think his first time was going to be with this man, neither did he expect it to feel so good. Even after what his previous boyfriend had almost done to him, it seemed like that experience was a distant memory while they were connected. Zane actually liked that Martin was going slow, since he didn't want to stop feeling the other's cock inside him. To have the real thing, actual throbbing flesh, moving inside him was unbelievably better than the toys Martin had put inside him initially. His moans were temporarily quieted when Martin kissed him. Zane held on tightly, keeping Martin's head anchored on his until the other broke the kiss to talk to him. He was so lost in sensation that he could only nod in reply.

Martin's hands slid gently over the younger's thighs as he thrusted inside, pressing soft kisses to Zane's neck. The sounds alone were worth it... Although he was still sensitive from the previous drugs, since that much moaning just couldn't have been from the pleasure brought merely from the sex. Especially since this guy was a virgin, he probably had a bigger reaction to the drugs... Oh, he was getting too into thinking. Quickly shaking off all thoughts, the man began speeding up bit by bit, his hands placed on the other's waist. "You feel so good..." He muttered softly, pressing their lips together once more. The way he did everything, it was almost out of character. He was extremely gentle, soft, warm even. He treated Zane like a precious porelain doll that could break if he did something incorrectly. Did he do it because he had strong feelings towards Zane? No. Did he do it because he had strong feelings towards his test subject? Certainly yes.

He was a messed up man, incapable of loving a person - he loved the idea of Zane, he loved the fact that Zane was his very own test subject.

• 2 weeks later...

Somewhere amid Martin's thrusts, he ended up hitting Zane's prostate, causing the younger one to let out a loud, pleasured cry. He was brought dangerously close, feeling his nerves go haywire almost in anticipation of potentially cumming right then. He held himself back as Martin came in for another kiss. He had a death grip on Martin's back, his nails digging in and leaving visible marks on his back. He never thought that it could be this good, or that it could be good at all. Among his incoherent moans, pleas of "Faster" and "Harder" could be distinguished.

Martin realized immediately that he'd hit the other's prostate and made sure to aim his thrusts there from then on. He absolutely adored the sounds he was getting - the moans, the pleas, they were all turning him up so much... As nails dug into his back, the man let out a low groan and obeyed the pleas. He began thrusting faster, going in deeper as soft pants left his mouth. The scientist felt himself getting closer to climax, although he could hold out until Zane came first. The needs of his subjects always came before his own. He busied his lips with pressing soft kisses to his neck and collarbones, mouthing up to his cheek.

Before long, Zane couldn't hold it any longer. He let out a pleasured cry as he came, thick ribbons of white, hot seed coating his stomach. His inner walls clamped down on Martin's cock all the while, almost as if he knew what (or who) was coming next. As he softened, Zane could feel himself slipping in and out of consciousness, completely spent from the hard pounding Martin had given him. After trying to stay awake for a while, he passed out, his limbs hanging limply from where they were hooked around Martin's body.

Marting groaned out as the other came, soon releasing himself. The man let out a low sigh as he pulled out, pressing a few soft kisses to the younger's jawline. "I'll take such good care of you..." He whispered as he picked the teen up, slowly heading towards the bathroom. Setting him down, the scientist turned on the water as he wiped the cum off of himself with some toilet paper. Martin sat next to the tub, gently stroking through Zane's hair with a soft expression on his face. He looked as if he was taking care of a puppy, not a human. His test subjects were supposed to be completely at his will - if they weren't, he immediately grew dissatisfied with them, as well as himself. Martin was quick to turn to self-harm or inflicting harm to others around him. There was most certainly something wrong with his head, but no one dared to mention it.

It was all a huge blur. After passing out, Zane felt himself overcome by a strangely warm and comforting sensation. He felt himself move through space before feeling his body enveloped in another warmth. His skin felt most with what he thought was his own sweat before he came to, awakening in the bathtub for the second time that day. Martin appeared to be in the midst of cleaning him again. He wasn't sure whether the other had had sex with him just to stave off any residual effects of the first drug or if he actually felt something more than just Zane's body tightening around him in the moment. He looked up into Martin's intense eyes, a drowsy expression on his face.

"Did I pass out again?" he asked. "I'm sorry I keep troubling you. I'm physically somewhat weak, so strenuous activity sometimes makes me faint."

Martin smiled softly at the other when he began waking, gently stroking his hair. "It's okay." He said in a soft voice as he continued washing the other. His hands were surprisingly gentle and soft, sliding over his skin as if it was silk. "You can exercise here, if you'd like. I wouldn't want you to pass out during tests.." The man sighed out softly, washing off the soap from Zane's body. "Do you need help drying off or no?" He asked with the same soft, quiet voice as he pulled the other up. Martin brushed off a few strands of hair from his face, gently stroking his cheek. "If not, I'll go change the sheets." He said with a light smile on his face.