PRIVATE PLANNING (blackbutlergurl azuneko prince zeta)

PRINCE_Z_E_T_A

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=49611178

tumblr_mj5mvbEOz21s5hk8lo1_500.jpg

ドレスを着た運

Luck in dress.

My name is supposed to be Kiku but not anymore. Well, I had always known I was not very normal looking my own father reminded me the fact I was a disaster in genetics. However my mother did appreciate my face at least for being her "son" My family raised 2 children my extraordinary sister and I Kiku the one who shall never be named. However in an effort to do some good to my family I studied my way to the best. In high-school I achieved the best scores and I was at the top of my class, that was when I met (Here will include boss/enemy name) who became my long time enemy. He was my competitor for the prestige. However I ended up in second place... therefore he became the owner of (company name) (fake city need suggestion) and I well-- I became a graduate, after working part times during my college years. He won the scholarship I wanted. Anyhow I repeat I am not a normal looking "man".

--> PLOT

Kiku Arisu is "abnormal" as he call it since he is not very male looking. After graduating from college he takes a job opportunity offered at what he does not realize is his enemy's company. He tries to apply but is denied "for some reason" But this has not been the only time. He is in high need for an employment since he is living inside his car, he then has the oddest idea of using his abnormality to dress as a woman and when denied will kill himself in a an odd way. However full in debts, he believes he will once more be given the boot. Kiku sneaks into his sister's house and steals her clothes then dresses in them to go to the interview. (get's fake paper someway) He is accepted and since there he starts hell with his boss who then realizes is his enemy. His friend helps him (need sheet) etc...

Topics:

- sexual harassment -comedy

- slice of life - of course yaoi

Discussion:

some questions:

1: What should be the setting?

2: Who should be the boss, personality? (develop the boss sheet for whose the character)

3: Who should be the friend, personality? (develop the friend sheet for whose the character)

4: What obstacles or ideas fore the story?

(note: he becomes a model/secretary)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PRINCE_Z_E_T_A

• azuneko

• Blackbutlergurl

anime_school_boy_render_by_kekuuu_by_kekuuu-d5zgxrl.png

Name: Sora

Sexuality:Bi

Personality: Fun, loving, serious at times, goofy, dorky

Likes: Anime, video games, Game Design, cosplay, cross dressing.

Bio: He learned the wonders of being an Otaku at a young age but kept his obsession a secret. He went to high school and saw a girl that looked like one of his anime characters but was too embarrassed to say it in her face. From then on, he stayed far away from her. Years, later, he got a job at one of his favorite game design companies and was surprised that his coworker was the girl from high school he tried to get away from. He later found out that girl was a actually a guy.

Tumblr_m7thdcywnW1r95frro1_500.gif

Name: Saiichi Ao

Personality: control freak, perverted, and laid back

Bio: He currently is the head of a company which he honestly finds boring. Until a new employee join the team. Eventually realizing it was someone he enjoyed bullying back in the day, he decided to keep up the enjoyments of picking on the cross-dressing male.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
(can we keep the theme that the boss has no idea is his enemy?) I think it would be fun since Kiku would always have to paranoid that no one finds out he is a man.

I like your sheet. Can you possibly add details on his character (and post the picture using the photo option)

Azuneko: I like your sheet too, just that one detail about the cross dressing. Think about it.

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=49611178

Kiku Arisu A.K.A .Yumi Itsuka

tumblr_mj5mvbEOz21s5hk8lo1_500.jpg

Name: Kiku Arisu

Sexuality: Pansexual

History: During his last year of college at the verge of graduating in architecture a career he does not like. (chosen to please his father) is full in debts, loans, and all sorts of "mish-mash" He lives a fake life making his parents believe he is an independent boy. Without an apartment but instead a mini van that he calls home, he becomes desperate because he cannot find a stable job. Due to his "odd-looking-self" He attracts odd attention. In his lasts hopes he finds a job internship at a new and fast growing company called "Yotsuba neon inc" However his interview goes bad and as always is denied the job. Kiku is devastated he swears he will commit suicide, but can't even do it right. He thinks of the most bizarre ways to end his stay on earth, feeling unaccomplished and cheated by his extraordinary sister. He finds it easy to die in shame and steal some of his sister's clothes, using fake identification papers, and his new image he reapplies for the job. He is accepted and from then on, hell breaks loose. When he realizes his VP is his long time high-school enemy. Although Kiku meets a nice co-worker who later will be his protector from the grasps of the "boss." As the intern/employee he is found suitable to act in advance as model for the company. All Kiku hopes is no one realizes his secret and he can gather as much money to pay his debts and continue grad school, passing unoticed in hopes his boss stops molesting him.

However Will Kiku realize there is nothing wrong with him? Will this Boss realize what is under that dress? How long will the luck in a dress last? Pehaps then, Kiku will find his true calling.

Personality: Reality is he is a super bubbly guy, he loves to cook and is extremely friendly although he can be a scatter brain he has an enormous heart. He is kind and very gentle, he puts on a shell since he is so confused on who he is. He loves to draw and is passionate. Ecstatic, happy-go-lucky!

Personality as Yumi Itsuka: Polite, very business woman, chick, fabulous, fancy. She is a very modern woman fashionable and attentive. (Holds many of his sister's characteristics)

Likes: Literature; Shakespeare, classic novels, plays, manga, classical music, v-kei, and has an extreme fixation sweets Playing violin, piano, and the cello are some of his joys as well as sweets and having tea. Read manga, anime. Loves to draw and animate. His career goal was to be a graphic designer.

Dislikes: crowds, deadlines,His perfect sister Kauru, mathematics, coffee, overtime,photo shoots, heels, cologne, his boss (jerk)

could you possible make your sheet as is mine, in this format? it would really help the story flow.
can you do this too, thank you so much both of you. This role-play is going to be heck lots of fun~

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind

I saw your updated sheet it looks great.

tried to re-edit the original post but couldn't so had to redo it....

Tumblr_m7thdcywnW1r95frro1_500.gif

Name: Saiichi Ao

Personality: control freak, perverted, and laid back

Bio: He currently is the head of a company which he honestly finds boring. He finds pleasure in teasing new employees.

Looks good

when ever you say we can start I can make the the thread today after my classes are over.