Black Arrows (syaroan-puu & CesareB) {{Private - 18+}}

syaoran-puu

Black Arrows

In the mysterious world of two assassins can love truly form?

Rivals again and again find themselves in an unusual situation... but what will become of it?

Fighting for supremacy among themselves, life is never boring.

Blood, darkness and mystery surround them.

Can you ever really trust someone who lies and cheats for a living?

WARNING

---------

This RP may contain blood, violence, gore, execution and perhaps even rape/force.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• syaoran-puu

• CesareB

raven_zpsbe35be96.jpg

Codename: Raven

His exact birthday is a guarded secret but most have estimated this as his age given how long he has served in the organisation. He simply doesn't correct anyone.

Okami had done it again! Raven was furious!

He pushed himself harder than ever in the training room, sweat dripping from his body in streams as he spun and flipped with effortless grace, dagger and bow both extensions of himself as he struck target after target before him. Why the hell has Okami been picked again! He growled under his breath, pausing to pant desperately needed air into his lungs. That bastard!

He straighten, his strange amethyst eyes glistening with too many emotions to speak of. He half slumped, half leaned against the wall as he considered everything. Things had been changing within the Arrows lately, Raven could feel it. He had once been favoured, White, his mentor, would often nominate him for jobs.... now his skills spoke for himself.... but what did Okami have that he didn't? Why call him for these new jobs? He had beaten the guy again and again in shooting scores, his aim was perfect, and just like the raven he shared his name with he was a ruthless man when needed and totally focused!

He looked around at the carnage he had wrought and growled again. Pushing himself up he headed to the shower room and stripped. Raven held no modesty here, many of these men had grown up with him, had trained and sweated blood, just like him.... they had seen it all, scares and all.

Meticulous as always he folded his clothes carefully and left them on the bench, still, after years of being an assassin he never went anywhere unprotected and slipped a single dagger free from its sheath. It bore a single gem set into the silver, the purple uncannily like his eyes. A gift when he had finally become what he was now. White.... in many ways, the guy had been more like a father to him growing up. Raven had had nothing before meeting the guy.

Dagger in hand he made quick work of the shower, his thoughts turbulent and messy. Maybe it was time he confronted Okami... it was a long time coming after all!

Decided he got ready and made a very hasty decision, he would sneak into the guys room while he was gone. Sit on his bed and wait.... a smirk covered his face as he did just that. What was a little lock in the way of a fully trained assassin?

He crossed his legs and played with his dagger as he waited....

attachment.php?attachmentid=30682&d=1409101345[/img]

Code name: Okami

Real name: Lao Shin (he never uses his real name, so everyone knows him as Okami, which means wolf)

Age: he looks to be anywhere from the age of 25-28, but is actually 26 years old

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okami found himself being given an important task. It wasn't anything new to him. After all, he always did jobs that needed utmost diligence and precision. Okami tied back his long silver hair and threw on his cloak. At that moment, he was getting ready to return from his room. He had been coming from a small trip in the mountains. There, he spent his time in solitude. He had been diligently training.

Okami relied on his almost perfect sense of smell and eyesight to navigate through the dark mountain forest. Things were getting cooler as the seasons drifted by. That was why Okami wore his cloak. His black cloak was always important to him. It was with him when he was found as a baby and it had been with him when he carried out his first job.

The assassin looked at his hands. How many people had he killed with those hands? Okami sighed. He'd been forced plenty of times to kill others. It became a habit and… he found himself killing as a job. At least that gruesome profession gave him a place to sleep, food to eat, and money. That's what Okami knew he needed.

Okami out a sigh. There was one problem though. It was that irritating guy… Raven. Raven was outlandishly talented, but he never got chosen to do any jobs recently. And because of that, Okami always felt eyes glaring into the back of his head when he was turned away. Had the other assassin enjoyed murdering that much? Okami let out a whistle as he leapt across a stream. The mountains were stress relieving. Well, Okami was almost never stressed. Most things never bothered him. He knew how to shrug things off and move on.

Maybe that was one of his good attributes? Okami made his way to the base of the Arrows organization. The Arrows organization could be whatever one would call it, but it was simply a group of professional assassins. They all lived together, slept together, and bathed together. They trained together as well, but none of their skills were exactly the same. Okami knew about almost everyone there.

If he didn't know a person, they'd have to be brand new. Okami reached the living quarters and went straight to his room. He touched the door knob, but immediately stopped. He somehow felt the presence of someone else. In complete caution, he grabbed one of his hidden knives and concealed it in his hand. Next, he opened the door and quickly jumped in.

"Who are you?!" he exclaimed as he jumped right over his bed where the intruder sat.

Okay I sighed once he saw who it was: Raven.

"Raven," he began, "what are you doing in my room?"

Raven sensed the presence before the door even opened, his body muscles tensed, rippled below the surface like a viper ready to strike. Though on the outside he continued to appeared calm and relaxed, his dagger moving around and around, up and down, twisting and spinning as he continued to play with it. Most children were told not to play with knives, but that was a lesson never given to Raven... the opposite in fact, perhaps that is why he shared such an affinity for them. He rather liked the shininess of the blades, found it fascinating how the light flickered and danced off them... perhaps he really was a raven in more ways than one?

Okami didn't make him wait long, the other entering with a rather impressive leap... too bad that if he had really been here to kill him such a move would have proved fatal to the other. A dagger stabbed through a chest, a hard shot sure, but Raven was cocky enough to think he could pull it off. He knew he had pulled of a few rather impossible shots over the years. What was one more?

Not moving from his apparently comfortable spot, he simply tilted his head towards the guy. The scent of mountain dew, greenery and fir trees struck him... so the other had been in a mountainous region? For what purpose? Who of importance was hiding out there?

Raven's eyes narrowed for a moment but he forced himself to relax, to show nothing but the cool and collected killer he had become.

"I was after a change of scenery. It's boring seeing the same four rooms time and time again." The training room. His bedroom. The bathroom. The cafeteria. Before the pattern started again. "And since you are soooooooo much busier than me lately." He drew out the words, each dripping with sarcasm as he sat up and still the movement with his dagger. "I figured you wouldn't mine."

Angry amethyst eyes observed and took in the appearance of the other, noted that the infamous cloak was still with him. Raven had his dagger, Okami had his cloak. It was almost a cliché... cloak and dagger!. He wasn't about to admit that he was sore about being picked as second best so often lately, the rivalry between the pair was no secret after all.... but something was going on, and that didn't sit well with Raven!

A near feral grin spread over his face. "You stink Okami." He tilted his head and chuckled lightly, having always wanted to say those words! "Perhaps you should go wash first before you ruin my new favourite spot."

Okami found himself meeting face-to-face with Raven. He put the concealed knife back into his pocket.

He sighed. "You're new favorite spot? I believe you're mistaken. Also, I don't not stink. I may smell of the mountains, but I do not stink."

What was wrong with Raven? Why was he so angry? Was it something that Okami had done? Well, he knew as much as the next person that Raven was angry. Why? Because Okami was favored by the superiors. Raven was sitting there, looking as if he were as tranquil as the forest, but Okami knew better. He pulled his cloak off and threw it on his chair, then walked to Raven. Usually, he let little irritating things like that pass by, but he was not tolerating it that night.

Okami went straight for Raven and stopped when they were closer than before. He shook his head and let out a disproving grunt.

"I say, you're being extremely cocky, Raven. What is it that you want?" he asked, letting his silver hair out of its ponytail.

As soon as his hair was let free, it layered down onto his shoulders and back. Okami walked to his oaken desk and pulled out the matching chair. There, he sat down and stretched. Next, he went through one of the drawers and took out a sheet of crumpled paper. The paper was a contract that Okami had been given a few days ago. It was for another job. But what made the job so different was the target. The acclaimed Okami would have been tasked to kill an important senator of some foreign country. He smoothed out the contract against the desk top and cleared his throat.

"I have work to do, so please make this quick," he said, not looking at Raven, not even once.

Raven shrugged his shoulders non-commitally, the truth was Okami was right.... he didn't smell bad, but maybe that was the issue, Raven rather enjoyed the smell of the open, of the mountains and the breeze.... it had been so long! For some reason, as well as being off rotation he seemed to be on house arrest as well. Not that that really stopped him, if Raven really wanted out he just went.... it was amazing how sneaky you learnt to be in his line of work after all, and in many ways Raven liked the challenge. After all, assassins should know better!!

Lazily he watched Okami moved around his own room, removing his cloak, rehousing his dagger, relaxing in his domain... all before stepping too close. So close that if Raven had moved more than a few inches they would actually touch.

A flash of surprise crossed his features at the guys question. He had been sure that Okami would challenge him or fight him or ...well, something!! After all, Raven had purposefully intruded into his personal space, and while he hadn't touched anything other than the bed, the mere fact he was here at all was insult enough..... but the guy did none of that! He just asked.... "What is it that you want?"

Covering his surprise and shock he snorted, trying not to look away but not to watch in fascination as the guys hair was undone either. It wasn't often he saw Okami with his hair down. It always seemed to be out of the way during training or missions.... yet... NO! He chastised himself, his features hardening. "Who says I have to want anything? I told you.... this is my new favourite spot." Those words sounded empty even to his own ears and he had to wonder.... what do I really want? Why did I come here of all places? Why not go to see White? Or maybe even Vixen? But the fact was, in his anger he had come here and there was no changing that fact.

While lost in his own thoughts he had barely registered Okami's movements beyond not a threat.... so when he snapped to full awareness he was a little annoyed that the guy sat with his back to him, reading his messed up paper, at his prettily little desk, dismissing Raven just like everyone else.

Maybe it was for that reason that he acted the way he did next. His hand and dagger stilled in their play. No longer moving, as his eyes narrowed... and within the space of a heartbeat he struck. Tossing the blade with pinpoint accuracy until the paper and dagger became embedded in the desk. Wasting no time he bounced to his feet and gracefully walked towards the guy, leaning over Okami's shoulder to retrieve the blade that meant so much to him.

His fingers flexed against the warmed metal, coiled around like a snake on its prey. His breath lingered and escaped him, caressing so close to the others ear as he pulled his dagger free with enough force before he stepped away. "I guess you're too boring to play after all." He muttered dryly, heading for the door.

In his head he tried to figure out three things. One, what the hell was he going to do now to distract himself? Two, how was he going to learn the truth about what the fuck was going on in the agency? Three, why the hell had he come here of all places?

Tucking his dagger away he kept his movements calm and controlled. Very few had ever seen Raven as anything but those attributes. Perhaps that was the problem... perhaps he had become too detached? Even his killing style was swift and impersonal after all....

After feeling the gust of wind that was carried by the sudden dagger, Okami sighed. What had made Raven do those rash movements? Just as he was about to get up, he watched as Raven slid his arm past Okami's shoulder and retrieve the dagger. With a tug, Raven had taken the dagger out of the desk, leaving a skinny and small hole in place. After the disruptive Raven left his room, Okami looked at the contract and sighed again. The important parts were unreadable. He wondered what the point of breaking things was. Was it to make Okami angry? Well, if so, it didn't work.

Okami took it upon himself to find a copy of the contract. Well, if there was another copy in existence.

What a reckless move, he thought. Why in the world would that Raven…?

Wondering those things, he ambled to the main dining hall. The silver haired assassin planned to catch one of the older assassins there. If he could find one of them, he would ask if he was allowed to get another copy. As soon as he walked through the large and heavy doors of the dining hall, Okami was greeted by a row of older and experienced assassins.

The silver haired man cleared his throat. "Excuse me, masters and senpais… I have a question for the person that gives out assignments… it's a tad… personal."

The row of different people that had been apart of Arrows nodded in unison. Next, a man that had been the one to give assassins the details of their assignments stood up and beckoned Okami outside of the doors to the front of the entire building.

"Okami, what is it?" the man asked.

"I apologize, but the paper you gave me… it has been 'mutilated'. Do you think that you could give me another copy?" Okami asked.

To his dismay, the man answered, "Well, normally, I could. But your assignment is special. After all, it is top secret. There were no other copies. Just burn that paper and remember what you have been assigned."

Okami gave a gruff sigh and walked back to his room in silence. Hearing those disapproving words… it actually made Okami frustrated. He sat at his desk and sighed, yet again. He was going to make sure that Raven was punished, even if it was a small punishment, he didn't care.

Needing out of this place he took the time as distraction enough, most would be busy filling their faces in the dining hall... let them! It would give Raven a chance to sneak out for a while. Get some much needed fresh air.

Dressing in black all the time had it's advantages, and as he slunk through the shadows toward the exit he knew was unguarded he suddenly paused.... a soft voice summoned his attention, and while he knew the question wasn't directed at him it made him pause to listen all the same! Who was whispering down here? No one was usually in this wing at all!

Pressing himself deeper into the darkness, his eyes scanned the area, only satisfied when he saw no sign of anyone else out here with him.

Listening he found a frown growing deeper and deeper upon his face. "Why are we doing this Snow?" That voice was so familiar that it sent a chill down his spine! White....?! What was it that they were doing that needed such secrecy? Something in his mentors voice caused Raven to hesitate. Nothing had ever seemed to rattle the guy before, and Raven had seen the guy do some crazy shit over the years!

"You know all too well, White. Don't let your feelings cloud what must be done." The voice confirmed Raven's suspicions about White, but he had no idea who Snow was or who this voice belonged to. It seemed....old. That was the only adjective that came to mind in regards to the other man.

"I still don't like it! This is wrong! He is one of us! Surely we can get what you want another way" Who was? What the hell were they talking about? The more he heard the more confused Raven became.

"Wrong! He was never really one of us! You know this. He can never be one of us! Such an abomination can never be considered one of us!" A cold chill ran down his spine, the frown deepening. "His usefulness has run its course. It is time to end him before he grows too strong and can interfere in all my hard earn plans."

"That won't be easy Snow! Surely you see that? The others like him! They have picked him to do some of the trickier missions lately! If you're hoping one will take him out I think you're barking up the wrong tree!"

"You always were too simple minded White. You care for these idiots too much. Remember who you are! That toy of yours will get rid of him for us. Why do you think I have manipulated things as I have? He will make a move soon. I just know it. Patience White. Patience." The malice Raven heard sounded familiar..... but he couldn't place it. It was almost as if he had heard it.... a very long time ago.

So distracted in his thoughts he nearly missed it when the door started to open. CRAP! He needed out of here! Leaving before he was spotted he found himself on the roof, his heart racing and his mind confused. Who were they talking about.... could it be something to do with him? But what? Or was he barking up the wrong tree? Maybe it was something silly and unrelated... but every one of Raven's instincts screamed at him to pay attention! He never ignored his instincts.

He swiped a hand down his face and growled. So much for trying to calm himself! Tonight was obviously simply not his night! Needing to get away and think he climbed down the drain and sneaked into the foliage and the secret path he knew was hidden there. Maybe a drink at the pub would finally help his evening to look up? He had a few hours until anyone bothered to check on him.

------------------------------Meanwhile------------------------------

Reef panicked. He had been seeking out Raven for a very innocent reason, a computer file the guy had wanted... the problem? He had looked everywhere for Raven, but couldn't see him! The usual haunts seemed abandoned, and left with no choice he went in search of the last guy he thought could help but his only option! He didn't want to inform the masters, especially since Reef could be very wrong! Maybe Raven was just chilling out somewhere? He didn't want to get Raven in trouble for nothing! Pushing the glasses up his nose he twitched slightly as he knocked on Okumi's door. He knew the guy was back, had spied him earlier in the cafeteria speaking with one of the masters.

While Reef wasn't an assassin, he wasn't stealthy enough or athletic enough for all that, he was very observant. He was considered the resident computer geek, if you wanted to find something or make something disappear in that regard, he was your man.

"Okami!" He hissed, looking around and hoping that no one saw him. "Okami! Please! I can't find Raven!" It was probably a mistake to announce that, considering the rivalry between the pair, but Reef was that desperate. Plus he wasn't really thinking straight! "Please Okami! I need help finding him before the masters check on him! Is he with you?"

Reef had overheard earlier how Raven was being monitored, nothing too unusual considering what they did, assassins were monitored and checked regularly to ensure they were stable and effective.... but this sounded different. Reef just couldn't figure out why..... but Raven wasn't where Reef had expected to find him.... and even if the guy had a few hours, Reef was worried!

Okami, who had been tired yet ready to find Raven, heard a knock on his door. It had been about ten minutes since he had talked to one of the masters.

"Okami!" he heard someone hiss from outside of his door. "Okami! Please! I can't find Raven!"

Whoever it was sounded as though he was trying his best to not be seen. Okami, understanding that, walked to his door and touched his door knob. He waited to hear anything else, but he didn't. Okami opened it slowly and peeked out. Standing in front of his door was Reef, looking as frantic as ever.

"Reef? What is wrong?" Okami asked, standing in his doorway, almost as though he was blocking it.

Reef seemed like he was about to burst. "Have you seen Raven? Is he with you?"

Okami shook his head. "No, he is not with me. But he had left my room about maybe… twenty minutes ago."

He could clearly see a look of desperation on Reef's face. Okami wanted to help but he was unsure as to how.

"If you need help, I'll help you find him. He's probably left the premises to cool off. After all," Okami pointed at his desk that housed a hole from Raven's attack, "he seemed a tad angry."

Reef practically bounced from foot to foot. He worried his bottom lip and nodded. "I know he is.... the masters.... they are being mean to him. I don't know why. I like Raven. He's always nice to me." Reef looked up at the other and grinned. "You'll help! Really! Thank you!"

He looked down the corridors and looked nervous all over again. "....I looked in all his usually places though...." Then he frowned and looks up at Okami. "He came here? Really?" A contemplative look crossed over his features before his frown deepened. ".....it must be worst than I thought then."

He whispered quietly. "I'm worried about him. I think the master are trying to push him to do something stupid...."

-----------------

Raven walked happily through the foliage. The nearest pub wasn't far, and he could practically already taste the pint of beer he longed for. Okay.... half-pint beer. He couldn't risk being impaired in any way... but still, he wanted something. Weeks in that place was driving him insane! The last mission he was sent on was simply a a recon mission. Boring and too easy. At least he'd been allowed out.

Ah well.... whatever. He didn't care anymore. Just a moment to calm down was all he needed. Then a good nights sleep.... tomorrow? Well, tomorrow he would look for evidence about what was rotting within the Arrows. And ruthlessly annihilate it.

It didn't take that long for him to reach the pub, but he didn't go inside immediately, instead pausing a moment to consider his options.... he checked the place out, seeing no danger he entered and grabbed a seat in the corner. Simply listening to the idle chatter around him. It was soothing.

"The masters, hm?" Okami asked. "It's not as if I can just openly oppose them."

Reef stared in disbelief but he kept his voice low. "Even if they're threatening to hurt him? Isn't Raven your rival… no your friend?"

To that, Okami gave a scoff. "That does not matter. The masters are the ones that took me in. I will not disobey them unless it is necessary. I told you, Reef. I will help you find that imbecile Raven, but I will not take any actions if the masters wish for me not to."

And that was the truth. Since Okami was a child, he knew nothing except for the masters. They were the ones that took him in as a baby. They were the ones that had trained him. Okami couldn't do that to the people that were similar to his parents.

"Meet me here in thirty minutes. I'll need to do a few things before we go find him," Okami said, turning back into his room, squarely shutting the door in Reef's face.

Reef was a bit surprised, but he ignored the rude behavior and went on his own way. Reef wondered why Okami had undying loyalty to the masters. It was clear that the masters were… how to put it? Scheming, maybe? To Reef, it seemed that the masters were always scheming. Of course, he obeyed the masters, but still… Reef had decided to walk to his own room to wait for those 30 minutes. He was still caught up in his own thoughts when he crossed an open doorway and bumped into someone. His glasses flew off as he fell down onto his backside.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" he apologized as he felt around for his glasses.

"No, I apologize, as well," said the other person.

He couldn't tell who it was, not even by their voice. Reef finally saw a black and skinny, blurry version of his glasses and picked them up. After putting them on and adjusting them, he looked up to see the person that he bumped into… gone.

Okami grabbed his cloak and threw over his shoulders. He tied back his loose hair and put on his boots. If Raven was actually being under observation and was being monitored… Okami started to doubt his values and his loyalty. He and Raven… they didn't see exactly "eye to eye" but they had a mutual understanding of each other. Well, that was how Okami saw it. Okami had remember when he was first monitored. He didn't care much except for the small fact that he felt as though his privacy was being disregarded. When he was younger and he expressed his feeling of that to one of the masters that had helped train him, he got an answer that had always bothered him.

It was, "Privacy? You are basically owned by Arrows, Lao. Being owned by Arrows means that you have no privacy."

Okami never used his real name "Lao". He liked it, but he felt odd using it. Okami couldn't explain why, it was odd but that was how it felt. Well, actually, he knew why it felt odd. It was because the name "Lao Shin" was erased from the world. Even his favorite master from his childhood stopped calling him Lao after his first mission. After that, no one called him Lao.

Okami had had those doubts long before Reef had said anything to him. He felt as though Arrows had something shady going on, or that someone in Arrows did, at least. But still, he wasn't going to just disobey or betray the masters for an idiot like Raven.

Reef hurried away from the strange encounter, glasses back on as he knocked once more on the mysterious Okami's door. Reef was an observer... and the fact that Raven had come here today of all days, and the fact that Okami had agreed to help despite his loyalty.... it had to mean something.... right? Was it like children on the playground perhaps? How rivalry was really just romance in disguise? Was that even.... possible? He clucked his tongue and waited for the other. Maybe he would ask when they were outside and alone?

"Ready?" He whispered brightly, the sight of Okami in his cloak made Reef a little envious.

Unlike Raven and Okami.... he had not been here most of his life. Most, sure, but he had not been completely brought up in the ways of the mighty Arrows. What must it have been like? Not that Reef would ever have had a chance... too slow, too weak.... and too much of a computer geek to be of any real use.

----------------

Raven had finally ordered a drink, but it was long gone. Now he sat up in a tree just outside of the establishment. He knew he shouldn't be here.... knew that he was meant to be under observation.... but why? What the hell had he done that had required him to go backwards in anyone's trust? He had never done anything but follow orders! Had never been less than committed in the ways of learning how to kill. Kept up with his training. Kept up his skills.

So why!?

And the other questions still plagued him. Most of all; why had he gone to see Okami? So many others would have been better.... though it seemed White was no longer a source of relief. But why him? He feared he wouldn't like the answer if he looked too closely.

He groaned and leaned back against the tree. Maybe it was time to go back now....? His amethyst eyes sparkled with hatred and sadness and confusion.

Okami nodded his head to Reef's question.

"The most likely place… where do you think he is?" Okami asked, fixing his cloak on his head.

He looked at Reef or a few brief seconds and quickly looked at his weapons. He wasn't going out for a mission, but he always carried his weapon. That, and his cloak. He always had those things. It wasn't odd for him to carry them.

But the location of Raven… Where in the world could he have been? He probably hadn't gone too far, since, after all, Raven wouldn't want to get caught by the masters or what else.

Okami turned back to Reef.

"You look like you have a question to ask, Reef," he noted.

"The bar perhaps? Maybe he went for a drink? I heard once that he uses such places to gather information?" Reef said uncertainly as he nibbled on his lower lip and followed.

When the other asked if he had a question he blinked in surprise. "I.... well.... yes." He gulped, "I guess I do." He looked at the other and considered him for a moment, before finally asking. "Do you like Raven? I mean.... like like?" He tilted his head and thought about his words. "I mean... you two are always butting heads.... but is that because you're really just trying to impress each other? And like now... you're willing to help him..... even though you probably shouldn't." He pushed his glasses back up his nose and shrugged. "I think he likes you too. He came to see you today.... I bet he was feeling pretty low and lonely."

He muses absently, wondering if his own words could hold any truth. He felt they were right though.

-------------

Raven looked up at the sky and watched. Counting the stars and naming all the constellations in his head. Such beauty..... yet he had never learnt to really appreciate it.

"Like like…?" Okami asked.

Well… he had never thought about that. Really, why had he and Raven always butted heads? That was a huge thing to consider. Did they always argue because they liked each other? That feeling… had Okami ever experienced it? He looked back at his childhood. Well, he and Raven had always known each other. He didn't consider he and Raven friends, but were they actually friends? They were always together, and they were always fighting. And actually, Okami secretly enjoyed arguing with Raven. He would never acknowledge that out loud. Never in his life. Well, maybe he would.

Okami looked at Reef. "I do not know… that's a thing that I have to think about… well later. But a bar? Then let's go. We need to hurry and find him."

Reef listened and once more observed, it looked like the other was almost.... confused by his words. Probably true. Arrows weren't actually encouraged to have intimate relations... then again, did it count if it was another Arrow? Maybe Okami had never... he glanced at the guys crotch and blushed.... okay.... it was doubtful the guy was still a virgin. Right?

He pushed up his glasses and contemplated it. "Okay.... yes... hurry." He repeated the others words, following obediently after the larger man.

Reef worried his lip the whole time, his eyes nervously scanning the world around them, wondering just what had brought Raven out at night. It was freaky.... he didn't like it. He would much rather be at home in front of his computers.

"Can you see him?" He asked nervously.

---------

Raven sat up when he sensed movement.... he frowned and looked down the path, pulling out his dagger as he continued to watch.

When only a drunken fool stumbled down the path he sat back. Useless. He grunted and decided it was time to move. Lowering himself to the ground, he silently crouched before glancing around. Darkness and trees. He grunted. Obviously getting paranoid before starting back up the path.