Secret Sauce

cloudsilk

Summary: Kakeru's part-time job takes a interesting turn when he is faced with Takeshi, his childhood friend.

Warning: This fiction is rated +18, that means that it contains strong language and explicit sex scenes.

This was a funny 30 minute oneshot that I found in my docs. I think it'd bring a good laugh if I share it xDD

- - - Updated - - -

Kakeru was tired from the dinner rush that McBurger Barn gets occasionally. It didn’t seem too bad since Takeshi was on the same shift as him tonight. Kakeru walked over to the supply closet to clean up the mayhem in the dining room. He grabbed a broom and dustpan then shut the door. He felt as though he as a zombie. Kakeru slowly slid over to the dining room and swept the floor of stray fries and napkins. He occasionally glanced at Takeshi out of the corner of his eye. Takeshi would just flash him with the usual sly grin. This always made Kakeru nervous to work around him. Why does he do that anyway? Does he like me? Agh, no way. He just does that to tease me. Kakeru thought as he swept the floor in a more angry manner. “Need any help?” Takeshi asked Kakeru, purposefully close to his ear. This made Kakeru jump forward in surprise. “Wh-what the hell are you doing?” Kakeru asked trying to fight the urge to punch him. Takeshi scratched his head in an apologetic manner but, Kakeru could tell he didn’t mean it. “Hey Kakeru? Help in the back will ya.” “Ah, okay” Kakeru said even though he didn’t want to go anywhere with this guy. Takeshi took him to the sandwich station and asked “Can you make a Single McBurger?” Kakeru pushed Takeshi out of the way, put on a pair of disposable gloves and started preparing the burger. “Kakeru, don’t you think it’s missing something?” Kakeru looked at the sandwich confusingly “Huh? What do you me--” Kakeru asked but was interrupted as Takeshi pressed his lips onto Kakeru. Huh? Takeshi’s lips.. They’re so soft… Kakeru thought as he gave into Takeshi’s kiss. Kakeru placed his shaky hands onto Takeshi’s shoulders and pushed him back. “T-takeshi we can’t, the boss could--” “Don’t worry about that, the boss won’t be back for another 30 minutes. That means we have plenty of time to have some fun” Takeshi said as he flipped Kakeru around.

“Alright are you ready Kakeru?” “J-just get on with it” Kakeru said, growing impatient. Takeshi lined his cock up with Kakeru’s hole and slowly pressed the tip inside. Kakeru’s asshole gladly took in Takeshi’s dick and Kakeru shuddered in pleasure. “A-aan Takeshi, it’s so warm” “Same here, feels like your ass is melting my dick.” Takeshi’s pace gradually increased. the volume of Kakeru’s moaning increased as well. This feels too amazing. I can’t believe I’m letting myself be swept away like this, and in a restaurant, god i’m such a pervert! I-it’s getting kinda hard to think anymore! Kakeru’s legs were starting to go numb, it was getting hard to support his own weight from the pleasure numbing his body. “Aah, T-Takeshi… I...I think I’m gonna come” “Hey..aah… Kakeru… Do you want to know what the Single McBurger was missing?” “Aaahaa, what?” “Secret sauce” Takeshi said as he grabbed Kakeru cock and started furiously stroking it. “T-Takeshi no please don’t… AAAAAH” Kakeru begged but, it was too late as his seed sprayed all over the burger. Takshi wasn’t too far behind as he jizzed inside of Kakeru.

THE END SWAG SWAG B))

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nao

• cloudsilk

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic