Nathaniel by Hiromi Toribito

TehOpheliac

I would be forever grateful if someone could upload/re-upload Nathaniel by Hiromi Toribito (in English).

Summary: Nathaniel, an angel, meets Ryu, a boy whose has been abused since childhood. Will he save Ryu from a life of despair?

Original Scanlator: Loveless

It's a yaoi manga oneshot! :)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TehOpheliac

• R.I.O

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Sorry to say but this One-Shot is unavailable anymore and Can't be downloaded.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Ah, it is? Is it licensed or anything? Or just not something that can be found on the net (which, I already know it can't be found on the net, I spent literally 2 and 1/2 hours looking)? I was hoping someone else might have a copy of it somewhere from the old times. I have like 10 of the pages for it. ;__;

It is not licensed ,Thought Loveless Scanlator Group Ended there business & there now some of there work Cannot be found nor u can Enter there Forum anymore.

Yet i can Provide u with the actual Raw manga (Nanka Ieyo) which u can find the OneShot in it ,yet its not translated ^^"

Which would be perfect if I knew how to translate Japanese. I have a friend that lives in Japan though, maybe she'd be willing to help (probably not). Thank you though, I really appreciate it.

So, yes, if you could provide the RAWS?

You Can Download it

Enjoy (: