AoKise

Seraff

Can someone tell me if AoKise is real? Seriously, i need to know.

tumblr_myg0r8BmE11riarf0o1_500.jpg

I saw alot of discussions about Kuroko no Basket, and now i wanna know, is it a Yaoi Anime or something? Because, my god, they are so cute together! ♥

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HiroRu

• natsuhi^v^

• Seraff

• Megami-chan

i wish they were real...seriously, i love them so much, they look so good together...but, damn, the anime is not yaoi....it's just..cheetah7...not yaoi...

AoKise is hot :D Kise is such a beauty and cool too

yeah tho the anime isn't yaoi but there are many fanfics about AoKise and other pairings

And KnB characters are all so beautiful sobs

there's just too many OTPs there

• 4 months later...

KnB isn't an yaoi anime XD it's anime about basket and boys who struggle in this sport and friendship etc etc ~~

BUT yeahhh AoKise is an eternal shippppP!!!

They are perfect couple in my opinion! For Kise nothing was interesting nor could take his attention and he was something like 'Kira' by personality before since he was good at everything not too much not too less but that's why he was spacing out and thinking how everything is boring or not worth of his attention, but after meeting Aomine who before was carefree cheerful and wild and talented that fired up Kise and had born an interest within him about something like basket ~ he wanted to be better to have fun and became Kise like we know now clingy cute dorky .. etc XD

sooo only one who can tame Aomine is Kise since for Aomine also that was new experience to meet such an outrageous and 'hard to read' boy *(which led later to Kise becoming hardcore slutty >>> :p)*..

and also only Aomine can tame Kise and make him feel loved ~~

uhhhhh love love loveeeeee those two

tumblr_n3q7coDO3I1twofyqo1_250.gif