Care for me please! (with Tuffy and Sai ~ )

Sai-Miyoshi

Characters:

Hiro: -age: 18

-character: cool, delinquent.

-seme

Mei: -age: 17

-character: seemingly always happy but lonely.

-uke

Plot:: Hiro doesn't care about classes, so he spends most of his time on the school rooftop. Mei doesn't really have anything to do, and has no friends to hang out with, and so one day he decides to sneak to the rooftop to. There they meet, and from that fateful day on, Mei tries to get his senpai's attention.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Sorry Mei, but I am busy right now'

'gomen mei, I don't have time right now.'

'ts, who would want to spend time with you?!!'

They all said about the same things, some friendlier then others. Nobody wanted to spend time with him, but at the same time nobody could tell him why not. And so mei normally spend his free time in the library, reading manga, or scrolling through his messages on his phone. But after a while even that got boring. Always the same scenery and always the same people making too much noise before they where thrown out by always the same librarian.

'Isn't there a single place where they'll leave me alone after they push me away?!!', Mei though to himself, when he remembered, that indeed there was a place like that...

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sai-Miyoshi

• DeLuna

It was a nice day, the sun shone and there wasn't a single cloud in the sky. Hiro exhaled a breath of smoke. He was usually here, ignoring classes. They where dull and uninteresting, and it wasn't like he had planned on going to collage anyway. The teachers had tried to convince him otherwise, since he was rather bright, but ultimately they had to give up on him.

It was his last year here on this roof top. He would surely miss this place. No one bothered him here. It was peaceful, quiet. But little did he know that one certain boy would change his life forever....

Mei opened the door to the roof, blinking at the sudden ray of light. And found himself staring right at someone else. The person was just laying there, smoking and seeming rather oblivious of the rest of the world. Not to be misunderstood, that was not necessarily a bad thing, and was easily forgiven when he had such a handsome face, but it did indeed annoy mei a bit that his glorious idea of finally being alone was broken by some guy who clearly just didn't give a sh*t about classes.

"hello~ Nee, may I join u?~", he chirped, trying to be cheerful as always.

”Sure, it's not like I own the place” he said, not really looking at the other. Truth was he didn't mind company, but because of his cold exterior and reputation no one dared approach him. Turning his head to meet the boys eyes he said.

”You must be pretty brave to approach someone like me”

His eyes was still locked on the boy's.

Why did his heart just skip a beat? was it fear? no, why would he be afraid? then was it because the other had allowed him to stay? or because his voice sounded amazing? wait, what did he just think?!!!

"sankyu~ And why would I have to be brave to talk to you?", Mei asked, rather surprised. Ok, the other did not look like someone who normal people liked hanging out with, and he wouldn't be surprised if his opponent was the son of some mafia boss, but even if he was a horrible person, mei didn't quite understand how people could resist....that.... then again he was not normal...in many ways...

Taken aback by the boy's words the male blinked.

”You haven't heard the roumours?” he asked. No... that couldn't be it... everyone at the school knew that he was a rowdy kid who often got into fights. Still this guy was talking to him. Why would he? Wasn't he afraid like everyone else? It made no sense to him at all. His eyes went back to look at the sky, smoking another cigarette.

"haha, I could ask you the same...but since the rumours about me only have a spark of truth in them, I decided not to trust what other people gossip anymore~ ", mei chuckled half-heartedly. It was true, his schoolmates did gossip about him. That he was unable to love, had a heart of stone hidden behind that smile, that he enjoyed making girls cry, yes, even that he was planning on how to hurt the other guys most, just because he sometimes glanced at them a bit to long. And then there where the other rumours, which where nearer to the truth, saying that he was disgusting, an otaku and a faggot. Well, the last to points where true. All in all, those rumours did not make Mei like humans more.

"What rumours are you getting at anyway?", he asked the other boy, trying to start a conversation...or get to hear that voice again....

Hiro glanced at the younger boy. What he said was true, you shouldn't trust rumors. They where just speculations that other people spread around. He had stopped listening to them a long time ago.

”You mean that you don't know?” he chuckled ”And here I thought everyone knew”

He inhaled another breath of smoke before he continued speaking.

”They say I'm just a delinquent who picks fights with everyone he sees, and that I enjoy causing pain to others”

Just as he had spoken those words he noticed a girl standing a few meters from them. She had long light brown hair and green eyes. Most males would probably find her attractive.

”Mei-kun... Mei-kun” she yelled, though she didn't seem angry.

”Is it you she's looking for?” Hiro asked.

Who the f*ck was that?!!

"oh, but u didn't pick a fight with me~ And yes, I'm mei, but I have no idea who she is", Mei sighed, hoping to the bottom of his heart that the girl would at least only insult him, instead of actually telling his maybe new found friend all about how horrible and disgusting he was. And no, he would not be fooled by the cheerful 'Mei-kun~', since a lot of his classmates started like that, before they asked questions like 'ne, want me to shove me pencil up ur as? u like that right u fuck*n faggot!'. How did they even get that idea?! a pencil would defiantly hurt, and he'd only like it with someone special anyway. But all the boy would answer was a forced laugh and a strangled 'no, not really', before he'd politely excuse himself, and run home.

”There you are Mei-kun” the brunette said, her voice still cheerful. ”I've been looking...” her voice trailed of as she noticed the other male. ”You're-” her startled voice got cut off as he looked her way. His gaze felt uncomfortable... and bit scary.

”A...a...anyway, Mei-kun let's go, class started five minutes ago” she stammered.

It was obvious that she was nervous. Why shouldn't she be? She was only a few meters away from him of all people.

Hiro was used to this sort of treatment so he didn't think much of it. It did however surprise him that the smaller male didn't find him scary.

"oh, I decided not to go to that class, but instead spend my time here ~ Ah, and who are you if I may ask?", Mei chirped ever so politely, trying his best not to snap at her for looking at his new friend as if he was some kind of monster. Well if you could call him friend....they had only just met...

"I studied today's course at home already, and anyway, I'm having so much fun with my new friend at the moment~", the younger added, testing how far he could go without creeping everyone out...

Friend....? He never really had one. Ever since he was a kid he had never been particularly close to anyone.

”Oh, I'm sorry... I'm Reiko....” she said, her voice unsure. She couldn't help it, his presence was unsettling somehow.

The older male just simply looked away, to the sky again. This made the female feel a little at ease.

”But we should really go to class” she urged. Reiko leaned in closer to Mei and whispered.

”I'm rescuing you”

rescuing? seriously?

"Ok, I'm sick of this, just go away, he didn't do anything wrong and I don't need a stranger rescuing me from the only friend I have, ok?!!", Mei nearly spat at Reiko. What did this random girl think? But then again it seemed as if she actually meant it.

'I'm sorry...just please leave me alone like everyone else does....otherwise they will hate you to...", the younger boy apologised, already turning around to sit next to the other guy.

“Fine, fine, if you’d rather risk your life hanging out with that guy, then don’t let me stop you” Reiko said, her voice angry, before heading downstairs.

Hiro watched her back as she walked away, then turned his head towards Mei.

“I’m your friend huh”

He didn’t mind him calling him a friend, it was just foreign to him.

• 2 weeks later...

"yes, don't pretend to care in the first place!", Mei still growled at Reiko, before turning around again.

"Eh? D-Do you mind? Ah, by the way, what your name? I'm Mei", the boy smiled earnestly for the first time in ages. For some reason he was facing someone he actually wanted to be nice to, wanted to be near to. That was a foreign, weird feeling, but not all bad. Hopefully the other was not already creeped out by him...