Heavenly Captive (syaoran-puu & meluvcookies){{Private - 18+}}

syaoran-puu

Demon watched the angel's slightly jerky movements as he crawled on his knees into position, and unable to resist he reached up and placed a hand on the guys hips, squeezing with a touch of claw as he watched eagerly. He didn't do more though, did push or force, or bite. Just watched. And waited!

He couldn't take his eyes away from Arael's. Couldn't look anywhere else. Didn't want to. The wash of emotions that passed over the angels face held him utterly captivated! Mine his mind whispered. Always mine!

Demon, surprisingly, didn't move or groan or complain as he allowed the other man to set the pace, to lower himself slowly upon his cock. It throbbed and beat to its own tune, a steady tattoo that could pound nails right now! The moment the head pushed inside he couldn't stop a moan of pleasure from escaping him; nor the chuckle as the guys leg gave way and he impaled himself completely in one swift movement. "Careful." Demon flashed a toothy smile and moved his hand from hip to back in a gentle caress.

"Shhhhhh Kitten." He cooed. "It will pass....." Leaning up he nuzzled at the guys neck, nipping gently at the lobe of the guys ear. Why he was being almost.... tender.... he couldn't have said, but the voice that whispered mine also seemed to be begging him to behave. As if someone else was attempting to pull the strings.... he would think on it later! Right now his cock had a mind of its own and his own mind wanted to join it in the bliss that surrounded him! His cock deep in silky warmth that squeezed him perfectly!

"Try moving." He encouraged, his voice proving that he had only a thin hold on his control, a sliver of frustration combined with lust and passion. He wanted to thrust into the warm heat wrapped so perfectly around him! Wanted to take control! To grab the guys hips and thrust forcefully into the guy.... and if Arael didn't move soon.... he would do just that!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• syaoran-puu

• meluvcookies

Arael was awestruck by the demon's gentleness. A hand on his back, a nuzzle, even comforting words. His heart was pounding and the sliver of affection he'd felt previously increased a little with each tender gesture. The angel couldn't help letting out a small appreciative mewl.

Then the other's lusty voice told him to move, and Arael shivered. He heard the impatient edge, but apparently his captor wanted him to do everything himself, as the creature didn't do anything to speed things up. He hesitantly put his hands on the demon's shoulders, took a deep breath and started lifting himself. The angel felt every inch of Demon's hardness as it slowly slid out of him, and moaned when those same inches penetrated him on the way down. This time it wasn't painful so Arael continued rolling his hips in a steady pace.

"That's it Kitten." He praised, his eyes damn near rolling into the back of his head at the tightness wrapped around him. At the way the guy tentatively moved up and down. There was something about having a guy ride you that made everything seem so much tighter.... plus, he could count on one hand the number of times his little angel had been fucked, he wasn't exactly a loose hole, even with the abuse Demon had given him.

His fangs elongated, even as he closed his eyes for a moment and moaned, he couldn't control them. Before too long he forced his eyes to snap back open. He didn't want to miss this, didn't want to miss the angel pleasuring himself on Demon's hardness. He put his hands on the guys hips, forcing his position to change ever so slightly so the angle of penetration was different. So that his cock would rub against his pleasure gland. "Just like that Kitten." Lust, awe and desire raced through his system, lighting up every cell in his body. He wanted to possess and consume the guy in his arms, to wipe out everything else in a maelstrom of his creation. He helped guide the guys hips, slowly picking up the pace as he chased his own orgasm inside the others perfect chute. The rippling muscles were driving him crazy! So hot. So.... "So perfect...." He raised his head and nuzzled the guys stomach, his arms moving to wrap around his angels waist for a moment and simply embracing him.

"Cum for me Arael. Let me see you take pleasure from my body." He demanded, his voice gruff and husky, his own pleasure so close.... but he held off, wanting the angel to peak first, to grab the first tangible sign that he had truly corrupted the other.

Corruption. The ultimate surrender.

The demon praised Arael and was quite obviously enjoying himself. The angel found the sight of Demon moaning with his eyes closed unexpectedly arousing. Soon his hips were grasped and shifted a little so the angle of the hardness sliding into him changed. Then the demon's length rubbed against the bundle of nerves inside his passage, the angel threw his head back and let a sweet cry escape his lips. It felt so good, he didn't even hear the other creature's words.

From then on almost every roll of his hips brought Demon's erection into direct contact with Arael's sweet spot. The pleasure was building up in his gut and the angel kept moaning shamelessly with every particularly well aimed movement. He didn't mind at all to pick up the pace at the demon's cue, as it seemed his hips were starting to do that all on their own anyway. He registered Demon calling him perfect, and this time he relished in the praise, wrapping his own arms around the creature's shoulders when he was embraced. This of course led to his own length being rubbed against the other's body and thus heightening his pleasure.

Then the demon's rough voice was ordering him to cum and Arael shivered in excitement. He was unable to resist the demand and on the next downwards roll of his hips, the angel's muscles clamped down on the delicious hardness inside him and he spilled his seed in spurts, along with a keening cry. After a few seconds he was panting and limp in Demon's arms.

The delicious panting. The sexy slide of the guys tight channel wrapped around his cock. The moans. Even the returning embrace filled Demon with a sense of..... contentment? He wasn't sure that was the right word, every nerve ending was on fire, his mind was ready to explode with the overload of information.... and yet... he was oddly satisfied.

Not wanting to dwell on such unconventional thoughts he groaned into each slap of flesh, relishing in the way the angels answering erection rubbed against his washboard of muscles. Liked how the angel took pleasure from his body, and that was even more obvious when the guy exploded. Hot streams of cum landed on chin and chest, the guy practically collapsing in his arms. Content and satisfied. Just the way Demon wanted him!

"My debauched angel!" He whispered, almost awestruck, tightening his hold and thrusting relentlessly up into the spasming chute. It was nearly impossible, the guys greedy hole was holding him so tight that he was almost fearful that it would never let him go.... then the most glorious thing happened, between the attempted thrusts and the tight squeeze of muscles drawing him ever closer he filled the guy with his essence. Hot semen spouting from his cock in ropey streams of cream.

He tossed his head back, a roar escaping him before he looked down at the guy in his arms. His teeth itched, practically vibrated even, with need..... and unable to resist he struck. Biting deep and sucking the guys essence into his own. He moaned around the flesh in his mouth, vibrations spreading, as the first delicious spurt of hot blood struck his tongue. So perfect. All his. He sucked for only a moment before softly lapping at the wound to seal it before he pulled back.

Demon practically collapsed back, holding the guy in his arms as he took in much needed air.

That was far beyond anything he had ever expected!

And for once.... words seemed to completely escape Demon.

Arael let loose a tired moan at the demon's whisper and the continued thursts. It still felt good, yes, but he was spent and couldn't react in other ways. Soon Demon released inside him and the angel shivered at the feeling of the warm liquid. He wasn't startled by the roar, but the fangs sinking into him made him whimper partly out of surprise and partly because of the sting of it. It didn't take long for the demon to finish though, and the bitewound was soothed with a warm tongue before the demon fell back, taking the angel with him.

As they lay there catching their breath, with the demon's length still inside the angel, Arael was overcome by a strange urge to kiss Demon. He wasn't sure if a move like that would anger him though, so he settled for just discreetly turning his head so his lips were in contact with the other's skin. For now, he felt warm, content and unexpectedly safe in his captor's arms. It was a weird thought, for an angel held in captivity by a demon, but they were his honest feelings and he couldn't do anything but accept them as they were. Arael put it up to the fact that Demon hadn't really hurt him this time.

Demon was content to just stay there for a while. He even closed his eyes and let his fingers trace down the others spine as he absorbed the heat and passion from the angels body.

What was wrong with him? He had never.... never!.... had sex like that before, even when he took a fellow demon as a bed mate it had been so much different. Like a clash for dominance and a promise of pain, yet the angel had been almost.... tender! Even as he had impaled himself on Demon's cock, he hadn't tried to bite or claw, scream or kick.... he had simply... been. It was a strange notion for Demon, and he was having difficulty accepting it, even more so when he realised that only two days had passed. He had only known this creature for two days and already he was hooked.... Gods design perhaps? To try and turn a Demon to his side? It wasn't as if a demon had the morality to not turn against their own side, it was more that most believed their side to be far more fun! Who didn't like the freedom to torture, murder and just be an all round jerk? Demon knew that he enjoyed his life. Enjoyed the screams, the cries of pain. Craved them even. Heaven could never give him that.

Opening one eye he peeked at the angel, curious as to what was running through his mind. He even opened his mouth to speak when he heard his door being unlocked. Unlocking it meant one of three things. The devil himself was coming to see them, something Demon suspected might happen eventually. Or, his father was coming to make good on his promise. Or lastly, and the one Demon hoped for since he had a chance, it was Aros and his goons come to get the wolf and check up on the angel.

He didn't have to wait for long, the voice making him freeze as he pushed the angel off him roughly and got to his feet. Like a child caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Gishoni's voice rung true in the small confinement of his dungeon. And suddenly Demon felt like one of the captives..... But you are Demon. Don't ever forget that! His mind reminded him.

"Were are you rat?" The guy sounded angry, and angry was never good from his father! "I thought you would come to your senses by now and give me the angel!" Heavy footsteps approached and Demon turned back to Arael to mouth silently one word. "Silence"

Then he turned and walked out of the cell, not at all ashamed that he was as naked and vulnerable as the day he was born. "How unexpected Father." He tilted his head, white eyes narrowing. "I'm busy. Piss off."

"Busy? As if." The guy wrinkled his nose as if highly offended, Demon suspected he was. "Smells like fucking in here. Is that what you're doing? Fucking a bloody angel? That's low even for you! How dare you disgrace Ereshkigal name! You're grandmother would smite you dead if she knew!"

Only a day earlier Demon might have feared such a threat, but right now he was just annoyed. Annoyed that he was treated like an errant dog, he was good at what he did. He broke all the creatures they tossed at him, and he had broken the angel too. In TWO DAYS he had broken a fuckin' angel! Did his father care though, of course not! A low growl rumbled from his chest. "I have a feeling you'll make sure to make sure she knows. Smiting would be preferable.... or what, you think another hundred years of being confined here? To be forced to play lacky to the likes of bloody Aros! Yet you think that will show me, right? Teach me a lesson about my proper place. You high and might pompous son of a whore!" His fangs descended to their full length, his claws too, as his position changed to one of attack. "I could care less what you think! I never cared! But I am sick and tired of you trying to lord over me!"

Demon went to jump forward and attack his father only to suddenly have a hand around his throat and his back slammed against the wall, his father had moved so fast that he hadn't stood a chance. His hands pulled at his fathers but the guy was too strong. Damn it!

"Do you get it now Demon? You're mine. My bitch. You will do as I tell you, I will train you to ask me how high when I tell you to jump! You're good at torture, but that's it. You don't interact, you have no aims or aspirations to be the top, to kill and destroy your way to the top of the ladder! You're weak! I had hoped you would kill Aros for daring to talk to you like a lap dog! YET YOU FUCKING LISTEN TO HIM!" His father was shouting now, a roar in his voice that might have made Demon quake on any other day. "You're too weak to hold my name. I disown you! From this day forward you are no longer an Ereshkigal. You're nothing. Just a demon with no real fucking name of their own!"

Demon was tossed like a rag doll then, crashing into the floor. He glanced at Arael then back at his father. Blood was seeping through several wounds but he ignored them as he pushed shakily back to his feet, he wouldn't admit defeat, even if it killed him! To do so would equal death anyway. He glowered at the guy, he might be weaker than him but he knew he would find a way to get him back!

His father turned his eyes from Demon to land on the Angel. "One wing?" He snorted, "Couldn't even finish the job Demon? You just proved my point! Pathetic. Remove it. Have it sent to me. I will be back in three hours to take him from you. I want him perfect by then."

Then as quickly as Gishoni appeared he was gone again. Demon growled after the guy, ignoring his wounds as he looked at the angel. He wouldn't give him up.... he was so pissed and angry that he knew he would do anything to get one up on his father!

"I'm going to remove that wing Kitten." He said, then a slow snarled smile spread over his face, "then I'm going to get you out of hell."

Floating between sleep and awake, the angel didn't hear the lock being opened, and was surprised when Demon suddenly threw him off. He grunted at the feeling and was about to ask what was wrong when he heard an unfamiliar, angry voice and Demon told him to be quiet. And after sitting up, that was all he could do. To watch and listen in shocked silence.

Apparently the demons were father and son, though their relationship seemed to be bad. Very bad. Of course the angel had always thought of these creatures as cruel and violent, but even to their own offspring? Arael winced as Demon was slammed to the wall. Then the older demon's eyes turned towards the angel and he must've looked like a deer in the headlights. Arael was sure he'd be the one to receive the next few blows, and gulped when the demon demanded his remaining wing before storming out.

Then Demon turned to look at him. "I'm going to remove that wing Kitten." Arael shivered at the tone while staring into those white eyes. He'd forgotten about his determination to give up the feathery appendage. "then I'm going to get you out of hell." The angel gasped. ...Wait, what!? He shook his head in disbelief. "I'm sorry, I must've heard you wrong. Could you repeat that?"

Demon chuckled at the confused look on the angels face. He grinned, his fangs showing and his fists clenching and unclenching as adrenaline pumped like a fever through his body. "I said. I am going to remove your wing.... then get you out of hell." He quirked a brow as if challenging the angel, daring him to refuse or to disbelieve him. Both things Demon expected.

Of course, removing the angel from hell would likely mean he could never return.... and the venture would be far from easy, but as his anger pumped and pulsed like a living entity he knew that wouldn't stop him right now.

He stepped closer, his head still ringing from the impact with the wall, as he grabbed the guy gently by the chin and looked into his eyes. "I have to remove the wing to buy us the time we'll need." He was almost apologetic about the action, though that was a mostly foreign concept. Demon considered the options, a hundred variable all connecting and unconnecting in his head as he tried to figure out the best cause of action. "I'll send it to him. All the while...." He shrugged, "I will return you to Heaven...." He winced a little. "Or maybe just to Earth." After all, the guy would no longer have wings to fly and he very much doubted that Arael would let a demon fly him home.... he doubted a demon even could. Even if their intentions were mostly 'pure' fail safes were probably in place. Demon wasn't sure he would know what 'pure' was if it knocked him over the head and introduced itself.

"So.... shall we?" He grinned, not because he saw pleasure in removing the wing, but in getting one over the guy that sired him. That would be worth any cost!

Arael listened to the demon talk in astonishment. He was getting out? But first he'd have to lose the remaining wing. He couldn't go back to heaven, so where should he go? Would Demon stay with him? Would he still be considered a prisoner if he did? The angel's face changed expressions with each new thought and he was almost feeling dizzy with all the different feelings, ranging from pure joy to fear and many others in between. Most of all he was overwhelmed and confused by what was happening, and would happen in the very near future.

"So.... shall we?" Demon's words made his spinning thoughts stop. A strange calm came over the angel and he answered with a single nod of his head. He understood they were in a hurry, and if getting his wing ripped off would buy them the time to get out of Hell, he would just have to grit his teeth and bear with it. It would be a lot better to spend the rest of his life on Earth, even as a prisoner to one demon, than in this pit full of bloodthirsty creatures. He did have one request though. "Please, please be quick about it?"

"Please, please be quick about it?" Demon eyed the guy, an almost serious look passing over his face. It was clear the angel was serious, that he was trusting his whole like to Demon.... no one had ever done that before, why would they? He was a torture demon! He was not known for love or wisdom or affection! Still he nodded and stood up before heading to his locked cupboard on the wall. He pulled out a meat cleaver, and held it behind his back as he returned. He didn't want to freak or spook his angel out, and yes, he was more than his in Demon's mind.

"Close your eyes Kitten. You don't need to see this." He tried to sooth, it was difficult though, his tone was odd to his own ears.... was he trying to comfort the guy? He never comforted people, he wasn't sure how to..... not really at least.

Still he approached the guy slowly, knife still hidden as he kissed down the guys neck. "It's okay Arael. I have you." He nuzzled the guy almost affectionately. "I'll take care of you...." And part of Demon knew that he had never spoken truer words.

The angel watched as Demon went to get something from a cupboard. Since the demon had assented to his request about making it quick, Arael thought it might be some tool to achieve that. To his mild surprise, Demon kept the thing out of the angel's sight. Why would he do that? Almost as soon as he'd thought that, Arael got his answer. "Close your eyes Kitten. You don't need to see this."

The demon was trying to comfort him. Kisses rained down the angel's neck and he obeyed the previous words, closing his eyes. When he was nuzzled, Arael returned it in appreciation of the gentle skin contact. "I'll take care of you...." Arael heard the truth in the demon's voice and smiled at the bittersweetness of the situation. The words sounded almost like a confession of love, or a proposal, if it were not for the demon's intention to take the angel's wing and send it to another demon.

Arael clenched his teeth in preparation for the pain. A nervous shiver ran down his spine, but after that he relaxed his muscles trustingly. Demon would take care of him. Even if it wasn't a confession, even if it wasn't a proposal, it was the truth and Arael didn't doubt it for a moment. Demon would take care of him, even if it was only to keep the angel as his.

Demon caressed the guys back for a moment, encouraging him to relax before he took hold of the wing and opened it up so that the joint was easy to access. Then, without a moments hesitation he swung the cleaver in a perfect arch. It sliced through bone and flesh, tendons and muscle, with a metal swoooosh. A spurt of blood erupted from the fresh wound and sprayed the ceiling and walls, splashing his body and face in the process. He didn't mind, he even reached out with his tongue and licked some of it away. Humming with appreciation.

Demon didn't linger for long though, he pulled the angel into his arms and lifted him up before grabbing the wing off the floor and heading to grab the one on his desk as well.

He moved to exit the dungeon then he froze. Eyes snapping to the wolf. "Hey, doggy." He grinned, "Don't miss me too much." With that he head out, closing the door behind him so it didn't draw attention. "Hold on Kitten." He whispered, scanning the few people in the corridor before finding one that was useful. "Jayden. Come here." The timid demon raced towards him, eye wide at the sight of the wings in Demon's hand. Good. He smelt the guys fear and it did nothing but excite him. "You are to take these to my father. Gishoni." Disowned or not, he refused to bow down to the guy! Tell him, I am his loyal servant." He looked at the white haired beauty over his shoulder. "I'm just going to make sure his new pet is presentable. I shall see him in an hour." Then he passed over the wings and walked away without another word. His steps were quick, but instead of going for a bath he headed to his room. It was modest, gold, red and black in colour. A large bed, a love seat and a pile of books was pretty much all that was visible. He carefully put the angel on the bed.

"We need to clean you up. Do you think you can walk yourself out?" He asked, already routing and packing things in a black bag. He kept it to the essentials, things they would actually need.... money, weapons, spare clothing, emergency rations. Everything else could be acquired later. Of course, he pulled out two change of clothes for now, one because he couldn't take the naked angel out of here like that.... and two, he didn't want others to see his angels perfection. That and of course, his own clothes were a mess. Such was the hazard in his given profession.

The angel had been rather relaxed, but then he felt his wing being spread and stiffened up, afraid of the pain to come. Then he felt something sharp cutting through the base of his wing and screamed through clenched teeth. It was just as agonizing as the first time, but now the sharp pain faded to a throbbing ache a lot quicker. Arael slumped forward and braced himself with an arm in order to not fall over, all the while fighing against nausea.

Demon lifted him up and started carrying him off, only to pause at the door to say goodbye to the shifter in another cell. Arael would have protested and told the demon to at least let the poor creature out, but he was too busy trying to stay conscious to get the words out of his mouth.

Arael must've lost that fight because the next thing he knew, he was being lowered to a bed. "We need to clean you up. Do you think you can walk yourself out?" Demon asked him while digging around the room and putting things into a bag. The angel nodded slowly and then, realizing the other couldn't see him while packing, voiced his answer. "I think so..." At least he didn't feel nauseous or dizzy anymore. Maybe being unconscious for a few minutes had done him good. The area around his shoulderblade was still hurting though. Arael tried to sidtract himself from the pain by thinking about something else. "What's the plan?" At least he hoped Demon had a plan. The angel doubted they could just casually stroll away from hell.

Demon looked over at Arael when he heard the guys softly spoken words, a flash of concern darted in his white glowing eyes before he concealed it once more. It would do not good to reveal his growing.... eh... emotions?... to the other. He had no idea what he was feeling, but the fact that he was feeling something was rather disconcerting.

Heavy feet padded towards the angel, as Demon moved closer and looked at the wound. "I can try to lick it." He offered, mostly buying himself a moment as the parts of his plan merged together enough to explain them. "My saliva might help heal it a little...." Not a lot, but perhaps enough to help the angel function.

With a sigh he pulled back and started packing again. He used to have a panic bag packed, but his father had stolen it on his last 'room inspection', he should have prepared another one immediately, they were wasting precious time! And time was not on their side right now... whose bright idea was this? Oh yeah, his. Idiot.

"I'm going to start a scene. Then, when they are all fighting each other...." After all, he knew a single punch would soon turn into a massive fight between anyone close enough to hear the ruckus. Demons could be so predictable! "...we leave. We use the chaos to escape. Sneaking down one of the lesser known routes... and we walk straight out the front gates to Earth. Once there I have little idea... I can't use my usually haunts." Partly because he didn't want Arael around the places Demon frequented, and partly because he knew they would be the first locations his father tried. "So we're going to be winging it up top. I have enough money to rent a room though... We can plan from there, I can keep us kitten indefinitely once we get there."

Finished packing he quickly dressed, using the bloody old clothes to wipe away the arterial wing spray from his body and face. Done with that he picked up the clothes for Arael. "Come on Kitten. Let's get you dressed."

Demon offered to lick his wound, but Arael hesitated. It would hurt, but the saliva might make it a little better... In the end he decided it wouldn't help all that much, and their time seemed to be limited. "Thank you for the offer, but it's okay for now." He smiled to show the demon, it wasn't because he didn't want the other to touch him or something.

Then Demon told him the plan. And it started with violence, but what was he expecting? At least they might get away without being noticed. It was better than staying here and ending up in the claws of Demon's father. He seemed like a much worse choice.

Arael's thoughts were interrupted when Demon picked up some clothes and spoke again. "Come on Kitten. Let's get you dressed." The angel tilted his head inquisitively. "But I'll bleed right through them... Shouldn't we at least wrap something around the wound before dressing?" What was the use of the clothes if they were ruined the moment he put them on?

Demon examined the angel for a moment then nodded. "Very well." He let it go, they didn't have time to linger too much right now.

He looked at the clothes in his hands then at the angel. "You're right." He grumbled, not liking to admit that he hadn't thought about that, that he was wrong. But damn! So much was happening and he was more concerned with getting out of here. Dropping the clothes to the bed he headed to the bathroom for some bandages. "This will hurt." He said simply, not asking permission as he used his shirt to wipe some of the blood away before starting to wrap the stumps. A small part of him hated the sight before him, felt.... not guilty.... but something, at the fact that it had been him who had done this.

He was just thankful that mortals couldn't see their wings and horns when they got to Earth, it made things easier. Not that Arael had anything to hide now...

"I'm going to wrap these tight.... tell me if you can't breath Kitten." He growled slightly.

Finishing up as quickly as he could he once more reached for the clothes. "Now?" He asked, his mind more than aware that they really needed to go... like five minutes ago! Impatience riddled forth with every passing moment.

Demon grudgingly conceded the angel was right and Arael watched him disappear through a door, only to come right back with some bandages. "This will hurt." The angel flinched and yelped despite the warning when his wounds were being wiped. It really did hurt, but he kept as still as he could since the other was being kind enough to treat his injuries. Arael had originally meant he could take care of it on his own but this was a lot easier. Moving his arms to wrap bandages around his back would've been excruciating and the end result might not have been all that good, so he was grateful for the help.

Soon enough the task was done and the demon seemed understandably impatient. "Now?" Arael nodded. "Thank you." He rose to his feet and reached for the clothes with both hands. He wondered if it would be faster to let Demon dress him, but he wanted to do it himself. Somehow he felt it would be a lot more embarrassing to have someone else put the clothes on his body than having them taken off.

• 4 weeks later...

Demon looked at the guys, shining white eyes filled with an emotion that the demon couldn't identify. "Do not thank me Kitten, not yet."

His eyes never left the guy, constantly assessing, constantly watching, constantly looking for signs of the guys discomfort... not that he was likely to be uncomfortable with his wing freshly cut off and his body all bloody and bandaged up. He needed the guy to be.... he wasn't sure. He wanted him okay.... but he wasn't sure how to do that.

"Quickly." He snapped, his eyes glowering as his anger began to build. "We're running out of time.... and quickly." He hated to admit it, but he was a little worried they wouldn't actually make it, that something would happen, that his plan would be foiled before he even has a chance to put it into motion.

He needed to return the angel.... be it to Earth or Heaven, it didn't matter. But he needed the guy out of Hell.

• 1 month later...

Encouraged to make haste by Demon, Arael dressed as promptly as he could. He pulled up the pants with relative ease, but ended up hissing while putting on the loose fitting shirt. The angel stopped for a second, and thought about asking help. Deciding it would be too embarrassing, he took a deep breath and pulled it on quickly, thinking it would be better than trying to inch it on carefully.

Arael groaned and had to blink away tears of pain to prevent them from falling, but managed to finish dressing up. Another deep breath later the angel turned towards Demon. "I'm ready to go now."

• 1 month later...

Demon waited impatiently, his foot tapping and his eyes glowing with eerie menace and intent. He wanted to kill something, and since he had decided the angel was off limits that meant someone else was about to die.... and die brutally. What could he say? He was a demon after all.

When the angel spoke Demon turned and examined the guy from head to toe, a slow, fang filled smile spreading over his expression."You look good Kitten.... if a little pained. Come." He held out his hand, not willing to lose his prize now after everything he had tossed in for the guy. "We have to leave now."

He glanced at the door, then at the angel. "Hold my hand. I will only let you go while I set up our distraction, then I will find you. Do not release my hand again. I will not leave anything to chance." Demon was pretty sure that while he set up the fight, he was going to kill at least one of the participants. His excuse.... maximum chaos and carnage. No Demon in his right mind could resist after all!

• 2 months later...

"You look good Kitten.... if a little pained. Come." Arael felt himself blush a little at the compliment and averted his eyes to look at the offered hand. Demon's kindness seemed a bit out of character but he was going out of his way to be nice; how could the angel refuse? So Arael took the hand and wasn't all that surprised at the fluttery feeling the contact caused.

The angel listened to Demon's plan and nodded. He smiled, mostly to reassure himself that everything would be fine. "Okay," Arael squeezed the demon's hand just a little. "Let's go before we run out of time."