Anyone wanna share their favorite pairing?

AZimri

Personally for me the top three would be, first is Onodera and Takano from Sekaiichi Hatsukoi. It's cute how Ritsu denies his love and that Takano-san is so confident and loyal. Then from the same fandom, Yokozawa and Zen-san. Zen-san is so handsome and even if their story is mostly written, the depth and fun of their story is so exciting. Plus Yokozawa, despite being a grown man, is somewhat tsundere. and the last one would be Miki and Teru from dog style. Their story is so sweet and it'll always make me go "aww". Just re-read their story and it's still so sweet.

Meanwhile for yaoi couples from non-yaoi series, SasuNaru is way on top. It's hard not to love them. Next would be KaZe, the reluctance Zero would probably show when confronted by Kaname is JUICY!! and the last but not the least, Watanuki and Doumeki(Shizuka). They're just so perfect together and even their mangakas are pushing them together, also their funny with their old married couple act.

Well, that's it for me. How about you guys? who are your favorite pairings?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• R.I.O

• AZimri

• No Time For Losers Ltd.

• luckystar

From Yaoi Manga:

TeiouxKeika from Ja-dou

katouxIwaki from haru wo daite ita

ArashixIzume from Love mode

Non Yaoi:

DoumekiXWatanuki from xxxHolic

KuroganeXFai fron Tsubasa chronicle

RikuouxKazahaya from leagal drug and drug&drop

:Red_fox6:

Hmmmmmm theres so much to choose from :D

At the moment, probably:

Yaoi

Shunpei/Fumi Elektel Delusion

Non-Yaoi

Aomine/Kuroko, Kagami/Kuroko Kuroko no basuke

• 3 weeks later...

yaoi manga

asami ryuichi x takaba akihito from viewfinder

takano masamue x onodera ritsu from sekai ichi hatsukoi

halwill x valdrigh from crimson spell

al x ranmaru from ikokuirokoi romantan

non yaoi manga

kagami x kuroko from kuroko no basuke

naruto x sasuke from naruto

L x light from death note

cayene x shrade from aquarion evol

- - - Updated - - -

usagi x misaki

BL Manga Pairings:

1. Minemura x Kirihara [shachou to hisho, Ai no Shoumei]

Boss and Employee. Short but undoubtedly tender and sweet.

2. Kaede x Rintarou [Katekyo!]

Home tutor and Student. An extremely monopolizing man with a heap of insecurities in love.

And a adorably absent-minded, clumsy young man whom is surprisingly perceptive and

understanding. These two are both smoking hot together. And the story is pretty humorous

as well; which is a plus for me.

3. Yashiro X Doumeki [saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai]

Yakuza Boss and Bodyguard. All I can say about this one is YES please. Yashiro may be a

masochistic neko and the sluttiest thing that walks on 3 legs half the time- But he yearns for

something more solid and has denied himself his whole life the basic form of love. Doumeki

is a very different sort than I'm used too as well, being quiet and somewhat shy in nature.

This pair just lights my fire. Hurry it up guys! Even my patience line is trembling.

4. Nobuaki x Akashi [Hakui no Shihaisha]

Sadist Doctor. Masochist Coworker. One knows what he is, the other doesn't. The Sadist will

make sure the masochist blooms under his guidance to accept what he truly is and wants.

Nice use of a BDSM relationship- and a close to believable one at that.

5. Yashiro x Momose [udagawachou de Mattete yo]

Both Students. One hides a crossdressing fetish. The other finds out and is drawn to it. This is

a really sweet story I think. And also believable from my point of view as far as teens finding

their sexualities and gender preferences. I support this pairing with both thumbs way up.

"Ki-ki-ki-kis-s-s-s-s-su-su-uu.." Dawwww.. so flipping cute Momo >_

6. Asami x Takaba [Your my Loveprize in Viewfinder]

Underworld Boss Man and Camera junkie. I think I like this pair only because there is some

humor, steamy sex and of course Yakuza. While there is a bond built between the two, the

storyline is a little.. Meh for me. But in all it's a good read and eye candy, so screw it. XD

7. Kazushi x Harutomo [Aishiteru]

I find this pair really soothing. It's a simple story, and yet remains sweet each time I read it.

The Seme is gentle and expressive while the uke is hard working but lacks full confidence at

times. I like seeing a soft Seme on occasion. This is one of those.

I seriously could go on and on and on because I have tons of likable pairs in my mind.

I think these would be considered favorites though, as I do read them often over and over.

• 4 months later...

if it's from yaoi manga i cant list it because i didnt remember at all.. most manga i read is one vol only, it's hard to remember them.. as for anime, i'm barely watched anime.. so im just stuck with Uta Pri Pairing

first will be RenxMasa, then Natsukixsyo, camusxcecil, toyikaxotoya

:3

GENJI x IZAKI

I've never thought about this amazing pair before,

They were the reason for me to start reading DJ

YONEKOU 'ya ROCK!!!

• 3 months later...

Any yaoi manga pairing I love, every pairing in Sekaiichi Hatsukoi and Junjou Romntica are my faves, Super Lover couples I love too, I admit I do like KanamexZero from Vampire Knight xD as well as Levi&Eren from Attack on Titan, GerIta: Germany and Italy from Hetalia as well as AmericaxEngland from that show too, RikuxSora from Kingdom Hearts, MakoxHaru from Free as well as ReixNagisa (get freakin married already), YukioxRin from Blue Exorcist, i've got a whole lot more but that'd take forever lol :Sleepy:

Mmmmmm, I love a lot of stories but my favorite couples are Ueda and aki of Honto yahoo (Yamamoto Kotetsuko), Irie and Tsubaki in iberiko love pork and camellia (SHOWA), Ewon and Mookyul in Totally Captivated (Hajin Yoo), Yokozawa and Kirishima (Secaiichi atsukoi), Noise x Aoba (Dramatical Murder).

In alternative versions: Zoro x Sanji (One piece), Kageyama x hinata (HQ), seshomaru x Inuyasha (Inuyasha obviously), Aomine x Kuroko, Bunny xTigger (Tiger & Bunny), Makoto x Haru (Free), Amaimon x Rin (Blue exorcist), Shizuo x Izaya (Durarara), Masrur x Sharrkan (Magi), Fushimi x Yata (K), and obviously Sebastian x Ciel :)

So romantic :D!