mitsukixlin & Sosuke0549 }

Sosuke0549

"you really are wet behind your ears"[/Quote]

Jiro kept his eyes on the other... feeling strange as the other got closer...He tensed in Shotaro's grip as he pulled him back against him

What did he mean?

"sex is not something im good at explaining whit words.... i should show you, but not now" [/Quote]

Jiro's eyes fell,

"O..okay but.. w-Will it hurt? A-are we..aloud too? "

He didn't want to get in trouble. Jiro gulped as

Shotaro gently traced his fingers over his delicate cheek, causing him to shut up,

"your atracted to some one if your heart beats faster from seing them or hearing there voice, or think of them i supose" [/Quote]

That's what was going on! Jiro felt so lost and rather helpless in his grasp. His heart was bounding so hard that he thought it would burst. Jiro gave a shallow breath when Shotaro moved his lips close to his lips almost touching. Jiro gripped the others shirt nervous that the other was so close! He was about to nudge him away but Shotaro pulled back himself, staring into his eyes.

"do you know what a kiss is?" [/Quote]

Jiro slowly shook his head. Was he suppose too?

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• MisuChan

Shotaro chuckled "i thought you didnt" he lets go and gets Jiro to let go of his shirt and turned around walking to a stack of books looking for one, he found what he was looking for then gave it to Jiro. It was a romance smut book that was easy to understand mostly because it was detailed.

Shotaro took the guys hand and dragged him into the bathroom, "you can read that book while you soak in the tub" he smirked and filled the tub

"And about if we are aloud to yes aslong as no one gets pragnant i supose" he scratched the back of his head looking to the side as he speaks. Shotaro looked back at Jiro then started to help get undressed "you should enjoy the bath and the book" he grinned

Shotaro chuckled at him.

"i thought you didnt" [/Quote]

He lets go of him and retrieves a book for him.

He gave it to Jiro, the boy stared at the cover. But was suddenly grabbed by his hand and dragged into the bathroom.

"S-Shotaro"

"you can read that book while you soak in the tub" [/Quote]

The handsome male smirked and filled the tub .

"And about if we are aloud to yes aslong as no one gets pragnant i supose"[/Quote]

Jiro eyes fell to the ground, He glanced at the book one more time... but then Shotaro looked back at him and then started to help him get undressed.

Jiro panicked as the boy grabbed his clothes a wave of nervousness and sacredness hit him.

"you should enjoy the bath and the book" [/Quote]

"T-thank you...b-but I.. I can't take off my clothes by myself! "

He gripped his own shirt with a slightly trembling hand. He could feel his heart skip a beat. The thought of Shotaro seeing him naked...was embarrassing!

Shotaro pulled his hands away and crossed them "if you say so" he said obviously not convinced.

"Are you that shy about your body?" He asked turning around to grab towels for Jiro, he turned back and placed them near the tub.

"Do you need me to leave" he smirked "if you do wqnt me to leave i cant help you whit the book if you need it or wash your back"

Shotaro looked at Jiro 'shit why is he so damn adorable, keep control Sho keep control dont push it' he tought to himself trying not to jump the guy and probebly rape him in the end. He stretched "i should leave" he mumbled and walked to the door of the bathroom

Shotaro pulled his hands away and crossed them

"if you say so" [/Quote]

Obviously not convinced.

"Are you that shy about your body?"

He asked grabbing some towels and placing them near the tub. Jiro was...but he didn't know why.. was it because he was attracted to Shotaro?

The small boy looked at the ground

"I..I..Don't..know. "

"Do you need me to leave...if you do want me to leave i cant help you whit the book if you need it or wash your back"[/Quote]

Jiro bit his lip. The thought of Shotaro seeing him nude was embarrassing but the thought of not having him near was...rather lonely.

"I-I'll.. I'll read the book when I..get out and..I can...wash myself. "

He said slowly. Sounding a little unsure of his own decision.

Shotaro stretched,

"i should leave"[/Quote]

he mumbled and walked to the door of the bathroom. Jiro felt the sudden urge to stop him but struggled against it.

"S-Shotaro...y-you'll be..in the room Waiting for me..r-Right.. y-you won't leave right? Y...you...you won't leave me alone..by myself...right"

His voice soft, you could hear the sadness on his voice at the thought of Shotaro leaving him alone.

Shotaro was about to walk trough the door when the cute male spoke softly

"S-Shotaro...y-you'll be..in the room Waiting for me..r-Right.. y-you won't leave right? Y...you...you won't leave me alone..by myself...right"
Shotaro turned back to face Jiro "i want leave, i will in the room next to this one, i wont leave you" he smiled gently.

"i can stay in the bathroom if you want" he said softly forgetting why he felt like he needed to leave, he could feel that Jiro was sad or unsure or something alike and didnt really wanted to be left alone to an extent. Shotaro stayed in the door opening knowing he would probably be asked to leave the bathroom still.

Shotaro looked at the other male "do you want me to lay out some clean clothes for you, although im not sure if my clothes will fit" he scratched the back of his head slightly as he looked down.

Shotaro turned and met Jiro's eyes.

"i want leave, i will in the room next to this one, i wont leave you" [/Quote]

He smiled gently. Jiro felt a wave of relief wash over him. The thought of having him near was priceless.

"i can stay in the bathroom if you want"[/Quote]

Jiro's eyes fell to the ground. Unsure... He wanted the other to stay but felt awkward and strange about it. Jiro was sad and unsure and didnt really want to be left alone to any extent.

"I.. "

He bit his lip.

"do you want me to lay out some clean clothes for you, although im not sure if my clothes will fit" [/Quote]

Jiro slowly nodded.

"I-it's okay...will you please do that... t..thank you"

He said softly. Waiting until the other was gone before he even attempted taking off his clothes.

He was shy.

Shotaro nodded when Jiro told him he would like the clean clothes and walked out closing the bathroom door walking over to his closet to see if he had clothes that were to small for himself knowing that might fit the cute male. As Shotaro made a mess of his closet he finally found some stuff, underwear a pair of pants and a shirt.

The dirty blonde male walked over to the bathroom and knocked on the door then opened it "im putting the clothes down here next to the towels" he said then walked out again guessing the black haired male wouldnt want him to stay like earlier.

Shotaro signed and grabbed a book then rested himself on the bed where he could still smell Jiro his scent lingering, he took a deep breath and enjoyed the scent it smelled sweet and slightly dangerous.

Jiro took a long shower. The hot water slipping down his skin and body. The shower curtain hide him, but you could still see his silhouette. He tensed a little hearing Shotaro knock and enter, but only shyly thanking the man for bringing him His clothes. He looked down at himself.

Why...do I feel...like this..."

He shook his head before turning off the water and stepping out to dry off.

When he was done drying off and fully dressed he came out of the bathroom. The clothes slightly baggy on him but they'd have to do. He blushed faintly.

"T-thank you...for the clothes. I-I'll return them as soon as I can."

He said glancing at the clock on the wall. It was 8! Everyone should be in there own dorms by now..He was breaking the rules! He was breaking Curfew!

"I.. I should go. I've... I've caused you enough trouble. "

He started putting on his shoes to leave. It was dark outside already. The moon light slipping threw the current giving the room a slightly...romantic vibe...

Shotaro watched Jiro walk out of the bathroom in his clothes making him blush the guy looked just to cute and it felt like that the clothes the black hair was wearing claimed him as Shotaro's and he liked that idea for some reason, Shotaro was about to ask about what he thought of the book and if he got it but Jiro looked panicked and rushed off.

Shotaro went after him seeing the moon, it made him want to just float in the air and lazy around wile watching it, be fore he knew he was next to Jiro floating on his back "so what were you so rushed about?" he knew the curfew time but he knew the ones taking attendance would give some slack after hard classes like they had today.

"oh right i forgot to tell you, we have a day off tomorrow so curfew isnt till 10" he chuckled "well my dorm doesnt really have curfew, so im walking you to yours" he smiled

Shotaro went after him, and he hurried to his room, The boy tensed and stared slightly in awe by the fact that he was right next to him, and floating on his back.

"so what were you so rushed about?"[/Quote]

Jiro looked at the ground, a bad habit he had.

"I.. I have curfew...I'm already late and I don't Want to get in trouble. "

"oh right i forgot to tell you, we have a day off tomorrow so curfew isnt till 10" [/Quote]

Jiro suddenly started slowing down. Curfew wasn't till ten? He hadn't read about that in the handbook. He glanced at his chuckling friend.

"O-Oh.."

"well my dorm doesnt really have curfew, so im walking you to yours"[/Quote]

He smiled at him.

"..thank you... But.. my..my counselor said..I shouldn't be late and having others in my room is..is breaking the rules. "

Jiro was treated different from the other students, meaning they knew he was a potential danger so they kept him in a dorm rather far from campus and gave him a room by himself. He also wasn't allowed to have guest.

Shotaro shrugged "i never said i would go in, im just making sure you arrive safely" he smiled cheekishly and stretched in mid air. Shotaro floated in front of Jiro and stretched out his hands.

"do you wanna try" he asked whit a smirk "its fun i promise" as he waited for an answer wanting to have fun whit the guy and see him smile or something, he liked the dangerous site that he already saw but he wanted to see another side besides the inverted cute shy side.

Shotaro twirled around in the air "so have you read the book?" he asked casually curious if he had and if he did what he would think, if he hadnt Shotaro knew he could make him while he was there.

Shotaro shrugged

"i never said i would go in, im just making sure you arrive safely"[/Quote]

Jiro nodded slowly and stopped when the other floated in front of him stretching out his hands.

"do you wanna try" [/Quote]

He asked with a smirk

"I..I don't know.. what if I fall..."

"its fun i promise"[/Quote]

Jiro bit his lip...

"F...fun?"

He stared at the others hands and hesitated, but after a long moment He slowly stretched out his hand to take Shotaro's when he stopped hearing the others question. The man twirled around in the air

"so have you read the book?" [/Quote]

He asked casually curious. Jiro looked at the ground. He was able to read a book by touching the cover of it and sending the words in his head reading it in just a few minutes.

"I.. I did but.."

He glanced at the other.

"It only confused Me more...why does the girl have those feeling for the other? How did she get them? And in the story they said men could be together and women could be together but.. I thought it was just a boy and girl... And.. I keep the...the inappropriate parts...I..I felt strange..if I tried to read it.. "

Shotaro was tired of the hesitating guy and just pulled him up in the air whit him letting Jiro sit on top of him. he tilted his head "how did you feel strange" he asked not sure if he got what the cute guy meant, Shotaro licked his lips "as in"he paused and pointed his finger to the other males crotch "that starting to get hot and hard?"

Shotaro speedup a bit till they were more out of sight of who ever would look out a window or walk by, the landed putting Jiro back on his feet. "or did you feel strange in a different way?" he asked wanting to tease Jiro.

Shotaro felt watched and he didnt like it, he pushed Jiro against the tree so he would be out of sight and put his finger to his lips, so he could try and get a feel of what was going on.

Shotaro suddenly grabbed his hands and pulled him up into the air with him, letting Jiro sit on top of him. Jiro tensed against the others body, blushing faintly, clinging to the others shirt, hesitant that he might fall. Shotaro titled his head.

"how did you feel strange. "[/Quote]

He asked...

"I...I.."

His eyes fell from the other.

Shotaro licked his lips

"as in"[/Quote]

he paused and pointed his finger to his crotch

"that starting to get hot and hard?"[/Quote]

Jiro blushed a shade darker.

"I..I felt like I shouldn't be...be reading something so.. I.... I don't know...personal. "

Shotaro speedup a bit till they were more out of sight, the other put him down, Jiro landing on his feet.

"T-thank you.."

"or did you feel strange in a different way?"[/Quote]

"I-I'm sorry I..it's hard to explain but.. the girl has these...these moments were her heart beats fast or...She can't speak to the person she cares for because of feelings...I'm not sure why but I..sometimes feel like that. When I'm near you...I'm sorry.. is that bad?"

Shotaro suddenly pushed him against a tree,putting his finger to his lips, the other was scarring him a little. Jiro's lips trembled against the boys finger. He could feel Shotaro's body heat radiating off of him... it was making him feel strange down below.

Stupid boy, so you sense me....your wasting your time... showing him friendship and you having feelings for him is futile. He will be mine, regardless.

A evil demon watched from a far threw the eyes of a bird. She was always watching Jiro...and even if the boy sensed her.. he wouldnt be able to find her.. since she wasnt really there..

Shotaro hated this feeling but he couldnt sense where the eyes where, he turned back to Jiro and smiled moving his fingers. "sorry about that, i just felt watched in a creepy way" he said softly. He regained his playful smile on his lips "so you like me, thats good to know"

Shotaro tilted his head slightly "maybe i should kiss you and see how we feel whit that" he inched himself closer till there was as good as no space between there bodies, he leaned his face to Jiro's there lips almost touching. Shotaro still felt watched but he didnt want to use his fairy powers, he hated them so he tried to concentrate on the cute boy in front of his eyes.

Shotaro looked back at Jiro, He slowly removed his finger.

"sorry about that, i just felt watched in a creepy way" [/Quote]

He said softly. He regained his playful smile on his lips. But him saying that concerned Jiro.

"W-watched? "

But the other dodged the questioned, moving on.

"so you like me, thats good to know" [/Quote]

Jiro's eyes fell to the ground. He thinks he does ..it only made sense...

Shotaro tilted his head slightly saying,

"maybe i should kiss you and see how we feel whit that" [/Quote]

Jiro's eyes widened a little, as he looked up to protest but the other was suddenly so close! He was pressed up against his body! Jiro couldn't deny the fact that he felt all warm and fuzzy and...happy that Shotaro was so close...but he was nervous...nervous to let him kiss him. He leaned in...his lips just mere millimetres away from Jiro's!

Bump-Bump! ..Bump-Bump! ..Bump- Bump!

Was that his heart racing? It was so loud?! He wondered if Shotaro could hear it. Jiro placed his hands on the others chest, pushing him away a little. Getting a little distance, his face blushing.

"W-wait..!"

His voice shaky. He read in the book that there were different kinds of kisses...would the other put his tongue into his mouth...was He suppose to kiss back...how do you kiss someone?! What if he was a bad kisser?!

All these questions ran threw his mind.

Shotaro could hear a raised heart beat coming from Jiro he couldnt help but feel good he felt a smaller hands then his rest on his chest then he got pushed away slightly. Shotaro watched the cute male his face guessing he was over thinking "Jiro" he said softly to get the guy to look up at him.

Shotaro made Jiro look up and him and crashed his lips into the other males gently just letting his lips touch Jiro's before he would start moving his lips gently deepening the kiss pulling the guy closer feeling his own lust build up for Jiro but he knew he would have to stop and break the kiss but he didnt want to.

The vampire hybrid broke the kiss and looked at the ground "this isnt good" he mumbled whit a slightly red face, he still kept the other male trapped between him and the tree "im defenatly attracted to you" he looked Jiro into his eyes showing he meant it.

"Jiro"[/Quote]

The other Said his name softly, but he was too nervous to look at him, but Shotaro made Jiro look up at him and what happened next surprised him. His eyes widened As Shotaro crashed his lips against his! His lips slightly trembled against Shotaro's, but...be didn't hate this...Shotaro gently let there lips touch, before he started moving his lips gently deepening the kiss, Jiro's eyes closed a little...being half open.before he gave in...and closed them completely. Feeling Shotaro pull him closer. His body was firm...his skin soft...His breath...warm. Jiro had never felt like this before..

The vampire hybrid broke the kiss and looked at the ground. Jiro slowly opened his eyes as it ended, a little sad that it was over....He didn't kiss the other back but he let it happen...and. he enjoyed it.

"this isnt good"[/Quote]

He mumbled with a slightly red face, he still kept Jiro trapped between him and the tree. He couldn't run away from his feelings.

"im defenatly attracted to you"[/Quote]

He looked Jiro into his eyes showing he meant it.. Oh God.. what was He to do?!

He stared back into Shotaro's eyes, blushing a cute shade of pink. He didn't know what to say...

"I... y-you..you kissed me..."

He said a little dumbfounded.

He looked at the ground. He couldn't believe it...that something so simple could feel so good.

"I...don't..know what to do now..m-my hearts..beating so fast I..I think it might..burst.."

Shotaro watched the reactions trying not to laugh or do anything else that might exadentaly insult the boy he stroked his face whit his hand gently "it wont explode, you liked it didnt you?" he still kept one hand on Jiro's back to keep him close.

The vampire hybrid clicked his tongue as he felt he self control slip "you are to damn adorable" he leaned in again "i want to kiss you more"he whispered softly.

The vampire Hybrid could feel all his feelings mix up his lust his needs and even some real feelings of love or like, he never had feelings for someone else. Casual sex was what he was used to just to get rid of those needs of lust he never once lost his self control since he entered this school, before this school he was known to human who lived near the area as a mountain daemon that if you crossed his path you would die a slow and horrible death, he still gets lost in fights but never did he ever get lost in lust or love like this.

Shotaro stroked his face with his hand, his touch gentle and soft. He could feel the others warmth.

"it wont explode, you liked it didnt you?"[/Quote]

Jiro saw no reason to lie...he slowly nodded.

Shotaro still kept one hand on Jiro's back to keep him close, and the vampire hybrid clicked his tongue saying,

"you are to damn adorable" [/Quote]

The virgin blushed at the complement, and griped the others shirt lightly, as Shotrao leaned into him again. He was so handsome...the way He touched him was magical. Jiro had never experienced something so different...and he liked this...what ever was happening between them He liked it!

"i want to kiss you more"[/Quote]

He whispered softly, making Jiro gulp. He wanted to feel Shotaro's lips again... He wanted more of his attention...his touch...his lips... His affection.

".............."

Jiro wasn't sure what to say, let alone how to tell him what he wanted... so he just whispered the others name.. sounding a little lustful. You could see that he wanted another kiss just by his eyes.

Shotaro helt his shirt being grabbed slightly tighter and just knew by the reactions he was getting a green light to kiss the other male again, he lets his lips touch Jiro's again and lets his hands travel down slightly he reached the other males legs and lifted them up wrapping them around his own waist as he pushes himself up against Jiro making it easier to kiss him deeply.

Shotaro moved his lips over Jiro's lips trying to get him to move them to so it would feel better, he gently sucks on the others lip gently then pulls on his bottom lips softly before licking them to feel how the other male would react to this. Shotaro knew he should stop soon and bring Jiro to his dorm room but he didnt want to let go but he might just try to fuck him if he wouldnt.

Shotaro lets his lips touch Jiro's again.. this time Jiro closes his eyes, getting lost in this nice warm feeling. He tenses a little as the others hands traveled down body, reaching his legs, He opens his eyes a little. His mouth opening a tad as He gasps. The other lifted His legs up and wrapped them around his own waist, pinning Jiro harder to the tree, His body was in between his legs!! This thought Made Jiro blush harder, but being like this made it easier for Shotaro to kiss him more deeply.

What happened next had Jiro making cute sounds. Shotaro moved his lips over Jiro's lips. The Virgin was nervous as he tried to copy Shotrao and move his lips as well... but he wasn't good a kissing, He rather horrible at it but at least he was trying. Jiro pants a little against the boys lips as he he gently starts sucking on his lip then suddenly pulls on His bottom lip.

"Nnm.."

Shotrao softly ran his tongue over Jiro's soft lips, licking them. The boy quivered against the others body, not expecting his tongue but...was Shotrao's tongue suppose to give him goosebumps... it was warm and wet, and Jiro didn't hate the feeling of his saliva on his lips...in fact...he kind of liked it as well.

"Ha...ha...s-sho..t-taro. "

He groans.

Shotaro heard all the cute noises and it made him want to really fuck Jiro, he felt his member grow and somewhat poke at the virgin. the vampire hybrid pulled away from the kiss "open your mouth, and relax" he said softly and wiated for the other male to do as he was told.

The vampire hybrid gently kissed the other male again and slides his tongue in rubbing it over his and trying to help him play whit him before pulling his tongue back and kiss him again whit out tongue slowly so the cute guy could get used to these movements. Shotaro didnt care at all if Jiro wasnt a good kisser it made him feel special and just makes him want him more.

Jiro felt something odd poke his body but couldn't really focus on it.. He was to busy kissing Shotrao. The vampire hybrid pulled away from the kiss, breaking there connection.

"open your mouth, and relax"[/Quote]

His voice so soft...it didn't take long for Jiro to do as he was told. He was so happy when Shotrao kissed him again, but this time it as different, he slides his tongue into his mouth rubbing his own tongue against his!! The virgin's grip on the other tightened even more, He was hesitant to let his tongue touch Shotaro's but...slowly warmed up to the idea, and was now responding to the others tongue.

Pulling his tongue back Shotaro kissed him again whit out tongue slowly... the so called human was starting to understand and respond to the lip lock.. getting use to the others movements. He slowly broke the kiss...a thick line of saliva connecting them as he blushed panting, needing air, he Still didn't know how to make out and breath threw your nose.

"Ha...ha..ha. ha.."