Sharing Secrets

CesareB

Title: Sharing Secrets

Summary: Richiiro is in love. Add some teenage love to ghosts and demons, and then that's the story!

Warning: (in the future of this story) Rape, Sex, Small Religious References, Foul Language (I'll add more if it comes up later on)

It was time to put down our pencils and begin to write what our sensei was telling us to do. I looked at my classmate Karin Fukuhara, who sat in the seat next to me. He wasn't quiet at all, nor was he meek. But he was undeniably beautiful. I was in love with him, but the possibility of he and I being together was close to none. That was because Karin never looked my way. It was as if I was invincible! I sat at my desk, thinking about how much of an idiot I was and how inconspicuous I was.

"Richiiro! Are you doing your work?" my home room sensei barked from the front of the classroom.

I quickly looked up and nodded. Next, I gasped. There was absolutely no one in the classroom!

Sensei walked to me and shook her head. "I'm not sure as to why you're daydreaming, but not paying attention will not get you anywhere!"

I nodded. "Yes ma'am."

She kicked me out of the classroom, leaving me alone to myself. Maybe sulking in the gym closet seemed best for me at the moment. That was were I went most. The gym closet was always unlocked, so I wasn't surprised when I found it half open. But I stopped when I heard a moan. I peeked through the door (which had carelessly been open a crack) and gasped. In the gym closet was Karin and the gym coach… They were busy kissing and feeling each other. After a few minutes of watching them, my little "friend" down there between my legs acted up. Just as I was about to run out, Karin looked up and our eyes met. I blushed and ran out as quickly as possible.

Maybe hiding out on the school rooftop wasn't smart either. After twenty minutes of embarrassing reflection, I heard footsteps. I looked up from my knees to see Karin Fukuhara. He was smoking and wore his school uniform in a sloppy mess.

"Um… hi," I greeted awkwardly.

He walked to me and squatted next to me. "You're Richiiro-kun, right?"

I nodded, as fast as a humming bird (well not quite).

Karin placed his hand on my head and leaned closer. "So you saw what happened in the gym closet?"

I broke out into a cold sweat and shook my head. "N…no…!"

He laughed loudly. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say, Richiiro. Just remember, if anyone finds out, it's your head!"

I nodded again. Despite his docile and cute appearance, Karin was intimidating!

Karin stood up and pointed at me. "Oh, I'm calling you Richii from now on."

I shrugged and stood up next to him. "If you want to."

Next to him, I was a couple of inches taller than Karin. And for some reason unknown to me, his back length black hair (which he kept in a neat ponytail) made him seem shorter.

I looked into his blue eyes and smiled. "I'll keep what I saw to myself."

He snarled, looking a little unhappy at my surprisingly calm demeanor. "Y…yeah! You'd better!"

I chuckled to myself and thought that maybe Karin and I could actual get along, let alone start a relationship. Just as we were about to leave the roof, I heard a scream that came from the ground below us. Karin and I rushed to the edge of the roof and leaned over. My eyes widened to the sight below us.

~Give me some feedback, please! This here is just practice to see how things go!~

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CesareB

• Karin

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter Two

After hearing the shriek, Karin and I leaned over the edge of the roof. I widened my eyes in complete surprise. A younger student from our school was being attacked by… What was that?! A menacing beast with red eyes and horns stood over the student, who tried his best to back away. The beast raised its hand and I knew what was coming next. In a fast paced swing, the beast let its hand fall over the student. Dust flew up into the air and blocked my view from what happened next.

I quickly turned to my left where Karin stood. "Karin, did you see-"

I stopped when I noticed that Karin was… gone. Had he ran away to get help or something? Well… that did not seem like something Karin would do… I looked back to the ground and gasped at what I saw. The dust had cleared away and everything seemed to freeze. Karin was then on the ground and he had blocked the beast's attack!

"Karin!" I called down.

He looked up and scowled at me. "Richii! Get down here, now!"

Just like a puppy being beckoned by its owner, I ran down the long staircase and out to the front of the school building where I had witnessed the student and that ghastly beast. As soon as I got there, Karin, who was still holding the beast's hand up and away from the student started barking orders at me.

"Get that student away, now!" he yelled.

I stood frozen. What was I going to do? That huge thing… that monster… that beast… What in the world could I have done against it? But that wasn't Karin's orders. His orders where to help the student. But still… I wanted to move, but my legs stood still in one place.

"Richiiro!!" Karin yelled, knocking me back to my senses.

I blinked and turned to the back to the beast and Karin. Without thinking, I ran to the student and scooped him up. Then, I ran back to the school, leaving him in the lobby.

"D…did you see that?!" I asked.

The student nodded. "Y…yeah… I saw it. I'm not sure what it was… but I saw it."

After seeing that the student was safe, I ran back out to the entrance where Karin was. As soon as I got there, I saw Karin walking to me. He stopped in front of me and stretched.

"Goodness… you saw that?" he asked.

I nodded. "What was that?"

Karin sighed. "Not here. First, let's find that brat."

"That brat?" I repeated. "Oh! You mean that student!"

He nodded and took my hand, causing me to blush a little.

"Yes, yes. That kid just now. We have to go find him. ASAP."

"Well," I began, "I left him in the school building."

Holding my hand and taking charge, Karin pulled me into the school building. The student from before was still in the lobby where I left him. Karin let go of my hand and walked closer to the student.

"Hey, what did you see?" Karin asked in a whisper.

I moved closer to hear.

"Th…there was a monster… and you had super human strength… you just stopped it. Wait! Wh-where is that thing now?!" the student yelled.

Karin sneered maliciously. "What monster? What're you talking 'bout, kid? You sound kinda nuts."

The kid's eyes widened. "Nuts? What're you talking about?"

Karin slowly slipped his right hand over the student's eyes and whispered something in an incomprehensible language. After moving his hand, the student blinked a few times.

"So…" Karin began. "What did you see?"

The student stared at Karin with hazy eyes. "Nothing. I just tripped and fell."

With that, Karin patted the student's head and turned to me. "And you, Richii… What do you think happened?"

I shook my head. "I don't know. Honest."

Karin smirked. "Why don't you come with me? I'll happily explain."

And that was how I ended up in Karin's bedroom. We were staring at each other intensely. It felt weird. Undeniably weird and awkward. Karin had just blatantly told me "What you saw was a demon."

How could that have been a demon?! Well, that thing could have been anything, but still! It seemed impossible!

"A demon?!" I exclaimed.

Karin leaned closer to me and touched my lips with his index finger. "And don't tell anyone. After all, it's our little secret."

I blushed and nodded. "I won't tell anyone!"

He grinned and lifted up my chin. "Good. I'll trust you with some other information then."

I looked at his hand, but he didn't move it. Just him being so close made me want to take him and squeeze him close, but after seeing that monstrous power, it seemed impossible.

Karin finally let go when he walked to the other side of his bedroom towards the closet. "You see, I am a part of an organization that works behind the scenes. We get rid of ghosts and demons for you little citizens and useless shitheads. You can call us exorcists, or you can call us hunters… whatever floats your boat." He stopped and pointed at me. "And you're different!."

I raised my eyebrows. "Different? How?"

Karin made his way to me and grabbed my arm. He was very violent. "You saw that demon."

"Well who couldn't?!"

He shook his head. "You don't understand. The only reason that brat saw that damned demon was because it was attacking him. I was born too exorcise those things, but you weren't. You're different because you saw that demon."

I didn't know what to do. Me, the inconspicuous kid that always sat in the back of class? Different from the rest?

Chapter Three

Karin handed me a paper that the teacher had passed out.

I looked at him curiously. "What?"

He sighed. "Do my work for me!"

"What? Why?"

"I have to go somewhere," he explained. "…Somewhere important."

"More important than school?" I asked.

Karin sighed. "I have to go get rid of one of them, if you know what I mean."

"Oh…" I replied. "Well, good luck."

He stood up and grabbed my shoulder. "What're you talking about? You're coming with me."

I blinked a few times. "Wait- what?!"

Karin dragged me out of the classroom (totally ignoring the sensei) and brought me to the school entrance. We slipped on our outside shoes and rushed to a residential area that I had never been to before.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

Karin didn't answer as he pulled me past a few people. We ducked behind a building and caught our breath. I squatted next to Karin and watched as he spoke an incantation and scribbled out a circle on the concrete in front of him with a red substance. Once he finished uttering the last word, the red circle glowed.

I jumped in surprise. "Wh-what is this?!"

Karin pointed at the circle. "Oh? This? I'm just summoning someone."

"Who?!" I barked. "And how can you seem so freaking nonchalant about it?!"

Karin chuckled. "Once you learn how to do it, you'll see how easy it is."

"Nobody said I was helping…" I stopped when I noticed Karin's puppy eyes.

How many people had he used those eyes on? And how many had he succeeded in using them on? I gave up.

"Good to see that you gave up."

I jumped and turned around to see Karin ever so close to me. He was busy hugging me from the back.

"Oh, Richii…" He slid his fingers along my cheeks and eyelids. "You're so easy to use. Shouldn't you be stronger?"

"Stronger? Easy to use?" I repeated.

"You barely argue against me," Karin explained, immediately leaving me and walking back to the glowing red circle.

I moved closer and watched as Karin muttered something else. He put his hands together, almost as though he were praying, and next, he opened his eyes. As though it was on cue with his movements, the earth began to rumble.

"Here it is!" Karin exclaimed, leaping backwards.

A hand came from the red circle, causing me to jump back as well. The hand seemed to pull the rest of its body out of the circle.

Karin beckoned me closer to him. I followed his index finger and stood next to him.

"That there is an important demon. We can get rich if we kill him," he explained.

"What… what do you need me to do?" he asked.

Karin looked me up and down and grinned. "Cover me."

"Karin, I'm not sure that I can cover you…"

He nodded. "Yes, you can. All you have to do is make sure that if I get knocked backwards, you catch me, okay?"

I nodded back. "Alright."

Karin leapt into the air. Once he was in the air, his right hand began to glow red. He shot a few red fiery looking balls at the demon, but it seemed unfazed.

"Shit…" he grumbled as he landed back on the ground.

Karin was about to attack again, but the demon let out a high pitched scream and collapsed onto the ground in front of us.

"D-did you do that?" I asked.

He shook his head. "No…"

"Then who…?"

"I did."

A man with fiery red hair and green eyes moved towards us. He smiled at Karin, giving me the impression that they knew each other.

But Karin immediately rejected that smile. Instead, his entire body went up in flames and he clenched his fists in anger.

"What the…?! Why the hell would you do that, Ron?! That was my prey!" Karin exclaimed.

Ron, the red head, chuckled. "Your prey? You barely hit it."

"Ron, your words are uncalled for! I really will burn you down this time!"

Again, Ron mocked Karin. "Try me. I don't think you'd be able to. After all, you're so-"

"Shut up!" The flames around Karin's body grew.

Before I knew it, I had rushed to Karin and had held him close. The flames were hot, but they weren't as hot as I had thought they were.

"Karin," I started, hugging him close, "don't do this. It's not worth your time."

Karin didn't answer back. He just hugged me close. It was clear that he needed a support. Both figuratively and literally. And I had made up my mind to be that support and no one was going to stop me.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I like it so far. I like that one of the characters' name is Karin. rabbit14

Thanks so much! I'm feeling rusty, so I started to write this just to help me out of my writer's block. And actually, I like the name Karin, so I decided to use it. I hope you don't have a foul personality like the character Karin! (Just playing!) ^^

Chapter Four

I was trying my best to hold Karin back from attacking the red head that had provoked him. The fire that engulfed Karin's body died down and he relaxed his tense muscles.

"Karin?" I asked.

He he tried to push me away, but I squeezed him tighter.

"And who is this?" the red head, Ron, had asked.

I looked up from Karin and stared into Ron's blue eyes. "I am Richiiro. And who are you?"

Ron smirked. "No one important."

Um… yeah. It wasn't like his mere presence didn't provoke Karin.

"You should take your little friend to bed. He's… tired…"

I looked at Karin, who was quietly groaning against my chest. It was clear that this Ron was the cause of Karin's problems. Well, at least some of them. I looked back to Ron, but he had long disappeared.

"Richii…" Karin moaned.

I looked back to him. "Karin?"

"Richii… take me… home…"

I lifted him on my back and carried him to my home.

I laid Karin into my bed and left to see if anyone was home. Again… no one was there. My family had the tendency to go on long trips without telling anyone. I got a glass of water and walked back into my bedroom. Karin was sitting up on my bed with his shirt off and his pants unbuttoned. Oh goodness…

"K-Karin?" I asked, a little scared to find out what he had been up to.

He looked at me, clearly unashamed. "What the hell do you want?"

I bit my bottom lip and thought for a while. "Um… I'm not sure what you're doing, but it doesn't look… right. Especially how you're on my bed."

Karin threw his shirt at me. "What the heck do you think I'm doing?!"

I blushed. "N-nothing…! Well, not nothing, but… but it didn't look right!"

Growling, he sat up and stretched like a cat that had just gotten up from a leisurely nap. "I was hot, okay? Shit, get your head outta the gutter!"

I shook my head. "W-well what do you expect?!"

Karin sat up and leaned closer to me. "So… Richii. I'm thankful that you brought me here."

"You're welcome, I guess."

He leaned even closer and grabbed my wrist. "Richii, I want you to-"

I somehow knew what was coming next.

I quickly covered his mouth with my free hand. "No, no, no, no, Karin! Don't go saying weird stuff!"

Karin slapped my hand away. "What the…?"

I shook my head. "Sorry to reject you Karin, but…"

He scowled unpleasantly and stood up. "Fine then! I won't let you touch me! Never!"

I reached for him, but he slapped my hand away and stomped out. I wondered if I had just ruined something. Yeah, I loved Karin, and I wanted to touch him, but… He couldn't just give his body away as thanks! I didn't agree with that, no matter how much I loved him!

I'm happy you posted a new chapter. Karin is funny indeed. My personality? It might be a bit like his, but just a bit. :D

You're a good writer, it's good you decided to post this story. I can't wait for the next part! rabbit4

Oh my… you must be a very interesting person! ^^ And thank you so much for even paying attention to this! Oh, and really? I'm a good writer?? *sniffs* Thank you!

Thank you, but you are the interesting person here. So talented writer! rabbit8 Is this the only story you have so far?

Chapter Five

At school, Karin refused to speak with me. It felt odd, having my seating neighbor ignore me… No. Actually, it felt like the beginning of the year before Karin spoke to me. But I was feeling different about being alone. Before, I would have simply shrugged it off, but after befriending Karin, I became dependent on others. We were in Matthew class when I decided to attempt to talk to Karin. I poked his shoulder, but he gradually ignored me.

"Karin!" I whispered, trying my best to get his attention, and not the teacher's.

When he ignored me, I poked him and whispered, "Karin!"

He quickly turned to me, looking angry. "What the hell do you want?!"

I pointed at the teacher. "We're in class… are you sure that you wanted to yell out like that?"

Karin grumbled and turned back to his work. I was surprised that he was doing anything, so I lifted my body up and looked into his desk. On the sheet of paper that sat there was written "Boredom". And below it was a drawing of… What in the world had Karin drawn?

He looked at me and frowned. "What're you being nosy for now?"

That time, he had asked the question in a whisper. I pointed at the picture and he turned to it. Once his eyes saw what I was pointing at, he quickly took the paper and balled it up.

"What was that about?" I asked.

Karin stood up, causing the rest of the class to turn to us. I hit my head. Why was he being so eye catching? Without taking notice of the other students and teacher, Karin took my hand and dragged me out of the classroom. That was the second time that week! I would have gotten in deep trouble if the school called my parents! As soon as we were off of school grounds, Karin stopped and looked at me, first with anger, but then, after a few seconds, the anger melted away and a new emotion showed itself. That emotion… was it…?

"Richii, why are you here?!" Karin asked.

"What?! Y-you dragged me here? What was I supposed to do? Push you away? With your monstrous strength?!"

Karin inched closer to me. "First, you reject me, then you're trying to be all buddy with me!"

I shook my head. "I'm not going to have baseless sex with you!"

He cleared his throat and looked away. "F-fine…" he said in a surprising tiny voice. "It's just that I've never been rejected before…"

Really? No one had rejected him before? I could see why though. Karin was undeniably good looking, and he knew how to deduce people, but…

"Karin," I began, taking his wrist and pulling him towards me, "do you like me?"

"No," he answered.

I hit my forehead. He had just rejected me! I looked away and sighed.

"Oh… you rejected me because…?" Karin asked.

Because what? Was he picking up on my obvious feelings?

".…because you're the type of person who can't fuck unless we're in love?"

I shook my head, then nodded, then shook it again. Finally, I gave up.

"Karin, just stop it, okay?!"

He looked at me curiously. "Stop… what?"

I sighed. "We're friends, okay? Things between friends are friendly, okay?"

Karin smirked. "Friends, eh?"

I nodded. "Friends."

He pulled his arm away and grinned. "We're friends. That sounds about right."

"Are you feeling better?"

It was later that afternoon. Karin was speaking to a ghost child that had been stuck to a lamppost in a residential neighborhood. It had been clear that the child died in an accident, and that it was confused. The poor kid had no clue as to where he was or who he was.

Karin was squatting in front of the ghost child, speaking calmly to it. "Its okay. Richii and I will help you out, so don't worry."

I didn't know that Karin had the capability to say such soothing words.

"R-really? You will?" the ghost child asked.

Karin nodded. "Right, Richii?"

I nodded back. "Right."

As we left the neighborhood, Karin explained that this was one of the easiest jobs of his organization. Sometimes, it proved difficult in finding ways to help the spirits pass on, but it wasn't as strenuous as slaying demons. All we had to do was find information on a young boy that died in an accident that took place around Sakura street. But, things turned out to be difficult, despite my expectations of an easy job.