[18+] Like cats and dogs and whatnot [Group of 3]

meluvcookies

Idea:

A cat-like, a dog-like and a normal guy live together. They could be

1) dating each other

2) friends with benefits

3) the cat and dog could be pets (you know with animal ears and tail) owned by the human

Anyway the cat and dog would have peronalities like the animals they represent, and as such they both are difficult to manage in some way. The normal guy would be trying to make the relationship between the 3 of them work and not go crazy.

Characters needed:

- The Dog(-like guy): seme/seke/uke

- The normal guy/human: seme/seke

My character, the cat(-like guy)

Name: Inoguchi Hakuya, or "Haku"

Position: uke

Description: 19 years old, green eyes, long white hair in a ponytail

Personality and stuff: Whimsical, selfish, ignores everything/everyone when he feels like it, but refuses to be ignored when he wants something. Might disappear for days at a time and then come back as if he was never gone. Likes fish and napping in warm places, dislikes rain, cold and being touched when he doesn't feel like it.

Of course if we go with the pet scenario, he'd have white cat ears and tail.

Include which scenario you'd like to do and character info when you reply. I'm willing to negotiate if there's something you'd like to change/add.

(By the way, I originally got the idea from this

, though I'd like it if the cat and dog would NOT be that extreme in their likeness to their respective animal counterparts.)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• meluvcookies

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Atemluver

I'll make a dog-like character :) This seems like a pretty cool idea. I also like the idea of them being friends with benefits.

Name:: Koinu Kiba

Position:: Seke

Description:: Koinu is a tall, lanky 26 year old man with broad shoulders. His hair is dark brown, nearly black, and he has icy blue eyes.

Personality:: Koinu has a tendency to be a bit rude, and a bit mean as well. He tries to hold dominance, and he often tends to try and resist leadership, although he occasionally gives in when the leadership is firm and consistent. He has a lot of pride and self-confidence, and doesn't have much shame when it comes to anything, really. He tends to be bold, brash, and a bit on the feisty side, and also has a bit of a sarcastic edge. He dislikes thunder and lightening, and it's one of the only things that makes him cower in fear. He's also allergic to most dairies, chocolate, and raisins. He likes getting a lot of attention, and he also likes getting his ears touched.

I can play the Human character since you guys need one more person~ I like the idea of friends with benefits as well since the third option sounds like a tough job to fill /nervous laughter/

Name: Takano Mitsube

Position: Seke

Description: Takano is a fairly skinny 23 year old male, with bright violet eyes and short lilac hair.

Personality: Growing up Takano had fairly poor health as a child, and because of it wasn't allowed to leave his room most of the time. His isolation lead to him being a rather shy and introverted person. As a child he always dreamed of having pets for him to love, but due to his health his parents rejected the idea. Although he is shy, when he is around people he trusts, he will open himself up to them allowing them to see his slightly more selfish and possessive side. He loves cute things and still wishes that he had cute pets for him to love. He can be easily persuaded, and tends to be very gullible. He has a strong hatred for hospitals and doctors due to his poor health as a child.

Okay then! Now that we have all the characters I guess we can start. I'll make an RP thread, put the character info up there too and then write the first "real" post.