Are You Really That Flexible? {{JeanMarco:: Sai-Miyoshi and Ciel}}

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

Plot:: Jean finds JeanMarco fan-art on the internet showing Marco's flexibility, and he wants to try it out.

It had been a casual day for Marco. Really, he just got out of bed that morning, and did his normal routine. He usually got up, and then went to go make himself some coffee in the kitchen, always putting extra vanilla creamer in the mix, with about five sugar packets. He really enjoyed his sweet coffee that helped him wake up that early in the morning. Noticing that Jean was on the computer that morning, Marco just shrugged it off to himself with a small sigh, rubbing the back of his neck with one hand as he sipped on the warm drink. Sighing to himself, Marco walked over towards Jean to exactly what he was looking at this morning.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Sai-Miyoshi

Jeans morning started as usual. Drink a quick coffee and then go on tumblr. But he hadn't expected THAT when he started looking at a blog, called Jeanmarco. He had merely wondered what it was about, it had their names as url after all. And so genius Mr. Kirstein had clicked on it and was now looking at rather explicit pictures of him and marco....in all kinds of positions.

"Are you really that flexible Marco?", Jean asked, slightly blushing, but not stopping to stare at the screen.

Marco felt a strong blush coming up on his cheeks, as he stared at what Jean was searching up. Really? What was this?

"Heh heh...Jean...where did you find those pictures of me...?" His voice was a bit hoarse as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"I'm...um...yeah...I think I'm flexible." His freckled cheeks were stained horribly with the scarlet color that put even roses to shame. Biting into his lower lip, he looked down at his feet shamefully, quivering the slightest bit

Marco question brought jean back to reality.

"Eh? A-Ah, I didn't look for them or anything! really, the name just popped up on my blog!!!", he stuttered, quickly closing the window. But except for embarrassment he felt something else: curiosity. But there was absolutely no way he'd admit that to Marco, so he would keep quiet about it....exactly the way he also kept quiet about his feelings towards his roommate.

"a-anyway, I'll h-head out to town now, need anything?", he asked, as causally as possible, ignoring the tightness in his chest.

Marco was covering his slightly freckled cheeks with his large, long hands, covering up the embarrassed, rosy hue on his cheeks. Why did Jean look at that? He felt so stupid...

Glancing at the other, noticing that he asked a question, he gulped down his flustered frustration and said, "I can go with you if you want to...though, if not, we need new coffee creamer and mint gum." Marco had a rather bad obsession with chewing gum. And he put way too much creamer in his coffee all the time.

cream and chewing gum. A nice combination. One was a treat to his mind and the other helped keep his sanity. The way Marco would sometimes spill the cream, or let it rinn down his cheek was irresistible, but the next moment he would be biting down on his chewing gum, instantly calming jean down again.

"If u don't mind, I'd like to go alone", jean answered, trying to sound the least aggressive as possible. he just needed to get away from his crush or he'd lose it completely. and hell, he'd maybe even do worse then just confess...

Marco nodded slightly to the other, while slowly inhaling, before taking the last sip of his coffee, a little bit of the extra coffee running down his chin the slightest bit. Taking the mug away from his face, the young freckles teen wiped the stream away from his plump, rosy lips, smacking them slightly as he glanced at Jean.

"Mm...mm'kay meany-face. But next time you want to go some-where with me, I'm gonna say no!" Marco never took to his threats. He was far too nice to, and especially far too nice to Jean, given he was his best friend.

God, this mn will be the death of me!, jean thought to himself as he quickly nodded a goodbye and left the house. He hadn't really thought about where to go, but a coffee and a proper breakfast at his favourite café was a rather inviting idea. And so he sat down in the nearby Starbucks, drinking his latte machiato, eating a small piece of chocolate cake, and thinking about life's problems. Specificly Marco Bodt. I mean who would think about college or the upcoming exams if one had that freckled angel as a roommate. The blond sighed, looking around him, with no actual target in mind. It was just simply nice observing people, wondering if they had problems to...

Marco huffed to himself as Jean left to go get some coffee creamer and gum... he hoped he'd get the right flavor this time. Last time he went out, he had accidentally gotten him caramel flavored creamer, and he really didn't like it. Running a hand through his slick, black hair, the freckled man walked off towards the bathroom. He needed a shower... a shower would be nice... Stripping of his shirt while he walked, given no one was around to watch him, once he entered the bathroom, he stripped of the rest of his clothes, placing them in the hamper lazily, turning on the water afterwards. Marco enjoyed boiling hot showers that turned his skin a reddish tint...

As he walked into the shower, he rinsed his naked, freckled body, using the soap that had a minty scent to it to scrub his body like he did every time.

Although Jean really enjoyed watching people, he just couldn't concentrate today, and so he decided to quickly get the cream and gum and head back. Since Marco had seemed rather disgusted by his idea of buying caramel flavoured gum, he decided to make him try cherry this time.

when the blond entered their dorm room, he was surprised to neither find marco, nor a letter saying where he was. But well, nothing he could do about it, and so he stored the cream in the fridge, threw the chewing gum on marcos desk, and lay down in bed, watching some rather boring documentary about our solar system. After about 5 min though, he drifted into a halve sleep, not caring about anything any more. Except that horribly cute freckled smile...

Marco was taking a shower, not even hearing Jean walk through the door. Once he was done, he slowly turn off the water and shook his head, almost like a dog, trying to get the extra water out of his hair. Slipping out of the shower, the young man took a towel and wrapped it around his waist, still revealing his chest and lower legs. With a small huff, Marco opened the door and walked down the hallway and into the bedroom.

hearing the door open, jean slowly managed to open his, closing them right away again, after seeing his crush walk in, with just a towel around his waist, wet still hair, convincing the blond, that he was just having another one of his dreams. And so he acted accordingly.

"mh, hella hot as always", jean hummed contently, smirking at marco.

Marco huffed when he saw Jean in his room, before he glared at Jean...surprised by what he said. "What did you just say!?" His cheeks were flushed red in embarrassment, his voice sounding a bit shrill and a bit unwelcoming. He dug through his clothes with a huff and put on a shirt, and let the towel fall off, revealing his freckled rear for a brief moment before he put on some boxers, and then a pair of pants, "Don't make it weird Jean..." He was pouting the slightest bit as he slung the towel over his shoulder, "Don't say that stuff...." The red stain was still a flushed red as he left the room, too flustered and confused to deal with the situation accordingly.

"eh? Are you challenging me? or are you into that kind of thing, freckled angel?", jean, grinned, not hiding his interest in Marcos ass. It was a dream anyway, so why would he mind? His dream, his fantasy, his empire. crossing his hands behind his head, the blond continued staring at marco, scanning his freckled body from head to tow, his grin not leaving his face.

"W-what!?" whined Marco as his pants were pulled up. Curling up into a tight ball on the floor, he glared at Jean, not sure why he was acting this way. "Jean...what are you doing? Stop acting weird...why are you saying this stuff? It's scaring me Jean!" H brought his knees up to his chest, hugging them tightly, looking at Jean with nervous eyes... he wasn't really enjoying this situation all that much.

when marco said he was scared, something clicked in Jeans mind...that was not normally how his dream went...something was wrong...

"Eto, is this a dream or not? U don't normally act that way in dreams...", Jean decided to ask out straight, hoping that yes it was a dream, because otherwise he'd like to be swallowed by the ground now, or die out of embarrassment right away.

"A...w-what? A dream....no...this isn't a dream..." murmured Marco quietly as he shuffled his feet the slightest bit, his cheeks still blazing red as he quietly asked, "Why do you dream about me, Jean...?" His eyes were wide and curious, though also a bit scared. "I-I'm sorry that this isn't a dream I guess....b-but..." he didn't know what to say anymore, his voice shaking the slightest bit, not sure of what to do about this rather awkward situation.

Shit. hella shit. he was dead, soooo dead.

"Shit, I'm so sorry Marco, I-I d-don't know what to say, I'm so sorry man!! E-Eto, Kinda dream bout ya sometimes...", jean only muttered the end quietly, internally dying of embarrassment, not daring to meet the others eyes. How could he have been so stupid?!!! Now their friendship might be ruined, he would have to change dorm rooms, and the person he loved most in the entire world would hate him. This was one of the rare moments jean felt like crying or turning back time.

Marco was blushing heavily as he finally stood up, shaking, almost scared about how Jean was going to react. Crawling onto the bed, the freckled teenager reached out to Jean, hugging him loosely, his body still shaking, "I-It's okay...J-jean...I um...dream about you...too sometimes..." His voice was soft and hoarse, as if he were doubting himself. He knew it was true that he dreamed about Jean, but he wasn't sure how Jean would react to hearing that.

jean froze when strong arms wrapped around him. It was ok, marco was telling him, and although the freckled man was clearly shaking, jean believed him. Hell he could die of happiness, even though he hadn't even confessed yet, at least his crush didnt hate him.

"he, what do you dream about?", he teased, returning the hug full heartedly.

Marco clung tighter to the younger male, obviously still scared by this. Despite being taller and older than Jean, he was more of the scared, shy, and reserved type of boy, who was always nice to everyone, and was often very happy with life.

"I u-um...I dream about...h-hugging you...a lot...and um...other stuff." The end came off a bit squeaky. He felt nervous about this, telling Jean what he dreamed about, which was why he refused to use detail.

And stuff... Damn this was getting hot...

"m-me to...E-Eto, marco? C-Can I tell you something?", jean asked, surely red as a tomato now. "I-I kinda like you....'

Marco blushed, the red on his face easily putting roses to shame. Marco was gay, though he never said anything about it in front of Jean, not wanting to get a bad reaction out of him, or getting told that he wasn't wanted there anymore. He was surprised when he heard Jean say he "liked him"... "I-I...u-um....l-like you too, Jean."

I like you to jean that was defiantly what marco had said...Wait, seriously?!!

"Like in like like?!!!! really?!!!", jean squealed, his eyes sparkling. This was defiantly the best moment since ages.

"s-so y-you'd be all right w-with me...like...k-kissing you?", the blond carefully asked, trying not to avert his eyes out of embarrassment.

Marco glanced at him, waiting for him to calm down. H was happy that Jean was happy... but he wasn't really used to this happy, peppy, squealing Jean.

Huffing softly, the young, freckled man quivered the slightest bit against the other's body, his fingers gripping into the other's shirt in nervousness, "Y-yeah....I don't...mind you kissing me..." He glanced up as Jean with his whiskey colored eyes, innocently... Marco was still scared of this, he wasn't used to this, really.