Fiery Passion For Blue (Private with Psychedelic002)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Takua watched as the other scribbled hastily on the piece of paper. He may have taken a quick glance or two on what the note said, but whatever he caught made no sense. For example; he read 'Winter, now I'm gonna use it'. What does that even mean? He supposed if he read the full thing it would make more sense, however. The prince watched the blonde fold up the paper and write and address, handing it over and telling him to send it now. Not that Takua wouldn't send it immediately anyway.

"Yeah, okay, sure, let's do that now," The Nymph said, picking up the paper in one hand and taking Quadron's wrist in his other. Not really caring wether or not the Dragon liked the contact, Takua exited his room and took a turn to the right. They were walking for Atleast two minutes in silence until they reached a room. Only when he needed to knock did the prince let go of his wrist, glancing at the Dragon for a moment before the door opened, revealing Xai, the same knight from before.

"Hi, Xai, I need you to do something for me," Takua said, handing the letter over to the man, "can you deliver this letter?"

The knight looks strangely at the prince, then took a look at Quadron. He averted his gaze to the letter in his hands and read the adress, "My prince, this is in Dragon territ-" "I know, I know. But if you don't deliver it innocent people are going to die." He finished off his interruption quietly. The knight took a long look at the Dragon. He narrowed his eyes before nodding, "Alright, prince Takua. I will do it. However we must not inform your father of this. He already has a disliking for the Dragon, and I know this is for him. It's not your handwriting."

Takua nodded and smiled, "Yes, thankyou." He said before thy said their goodbyes and closed the door. "Your message will be sent." The raven told the other.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Psychedelic002

Quadron was sure he'd be told to just wait until Takua delivered the letter, so when his hand was taken, he was certainly surprised. The Dragon stared at the prince while lightly trying to get his hand free. He didn't like too much physical contact, unless it was while fighting. Preferable with his fists meating another person's face. He huffed quietly when the other finally let go off his hand and immediately stuffed both of his hands into his pockets. The Dragon stayed quiet as the raven asked his guard to deliver the letter.

"Imagine yourself in my situation." He grunted out to Xai before turning after the prince. He tilted his chin and tsk'ed lightly. "Come on, go already." He said quietly, the visible eye showing hints of hurry. "...Please." He forced out the word, as if it wasn't something he was really used to. Truly, the only times he actually acted nice and didn't curse was around his family. Others simply didn't matter.

Takua and Quadron walked onwards towards what would be an unknown destination to the Dragon, but what was known as the Servant Quaters to the Nymph. He curiously looked up to the other walking beside him when he heard him talk in a quiet voice, practically begging the raven to go. His eyebrows furrowed in sadness. His family must mean a lot to him… even if they are poor and can barley provide, they’re still a family. That was what Takua was missing in his life. His father never had any time for him; he only spoke to him ten minutes tops a day. And usually they were arguments or ‘buisness’, it was never any actual father-son time. And his mother, well…

The prince smiled sadly and lightly brushed his shoulder against the other in what was supposed to be a comforting gesture, “Xai will go and deliver the letter within the hour, don’t worry. Whatever message you had will be delivered, I promise.” Just as he finished the sentence, they arrived in front of a large room. Takua coughed, “so, this is where you’ll sleep. The room is all to yourself. There’s a bathroom, and clothes. I, yeah… I’m really sorry by the way. I didn't mean for you to get trapped here..” the prince said sorrowfully, truly meaning his words.

Quadron let out a quiet sigh of relief at what he heard, nodding slightly. Even so, he didn't say 'thanks' or anything of the sort. He almost never did. As they walked through the halls, the Dragon barely kept himself from growling or doing anything like that. If he turned to his original form, he could get away... But he would be in more danger if he did. "How long am I even supposed to stay here?" He asked quietly, just before they reached the room. No matter how much he was trying not to show too many emotions, the blond still seemed surprised at how fancy the room looked. A proper bed, bathroom, and clothes?

This was so much different than his home. "If you could've answered properly when they asked you at first, I wouldn't have to be here at all." The Dragon said quietly as he turned to the prince, tilting his head slightly. "What am I even supposed to do here?" He questioned before walking into his room. He walked over to the closet, scowling at the clothing inside. They were so... Disgusting. He closed the door with a sigh and turned back to the prince. "I just want to get out of here sooner. How long do you intend to keep me here? A week? A month? A year?" He questioned.

Takua studied the other carefully after his apology, trying find his emotions by watching. The Dragon seemed to look slightly shocked- not at him, however, but at the room. He must not be used to such a large place, the prince assumed. He kept his eyes on Qaudron as he walked around the room, replying to the previous apology. It was true. If he just said that the Dragon want trying to kill him, they would both be home and back in their merry lives.

The Nymph actually wasn't sure what to say to the blonde's question. How long was he going to stay here? Takua swallowed before replying, "I can't tell you an exact date, or how long it would be, but surely it won't be too long..."

The prince stayed silent for a little bit, staring off outside the only window in the room. In his mind, Takua was thinking about how the next few days would go by. It was obvious that the Dragon didn't want to become anything remotely close to friends with him. He probably wouldn't even want to have any friendly conversations. A loud grumble that came from his stomach instituted the silence. Takua blushed slightly and let out a small laugh, followed by a rub to his belly, "So erm.. You by any chance up for that food now?" He asks sheepishly, grinning in a friendly manner.

Quadron didn't even try to hold in his annoyed groan. "Then go and ask your father." He said with a scowl on his face. Really, did this guy know anything? The Dragon seemed irritated as he glared at Takua for a short moment. He wanted at least a proper answer to his question. It wasn't that hard to go and ask someone else...

Hearing the question, Quadron let out a quiet 'tsk', but nodded. He wasn't really up for starving. If he got proper food here, he may as well use the opportunity. The Dragon tilted his head a bit - it seemed like it was a weird habit of his as he sighed out quietly. "I will get out of here.if I'm forced to stay any longer than a year." He said coldly. That was completely true - he wouldn't stay any longer than that... His "friend" would only have enough patience for a year at most.

If he did have to stay for a year, there was no use in acting like the biggest shit ever towards the prince, too. A quiet sigh left his mouth as the blond walked towards Takua, his lips pursed into a small frown. "You still haven't explained what am I supposed to do here. Am I supposed to be your babysitter or something?" He asked wigh slight mockery. Guess not being a shit was harder than he thought. The blue-eyed male sighed and shook his head. "Tell me while we go." He muttered and turned to walk out of the room.

Takua frowned. First of all; he doubted his father would want to keep a Dragon as a servant for over a year. Pretty much everybody hated their kind in this castle, and none of them hated them more than King Anakin. Secondly; there's even a chance that his father changes his mind and decided to execute Quadron anyways. The Nymph decided to keep these thoughts to himself, however. The prince watched the blonde as he walked over to him, asking him what exactly he was to do here, and not in the friendliest manner either. Takua nodded when he said to explain on the way, turning around to head where the dining room was located.

"Well," he started softly, "I wouldn't call it babysitting. Basically, you'll stay with me the whole day until I dismiss you. During the hours when you're with me, you have to do everything I ask... But, I swear I don't make my servants do much! Usually it's just nice to have somebody's company for once and someone to talk to, but if you don't want to talk that's fine! J-just saying..." Takua coughed. He never did make his personal servants do much. He was pretty lonely most of the day, so whenever he got a new personal servant, he always tried to become good friends and have fun instead of making them do jobs. Unfortunately, none of the personal servants ever stayed with him, being sold by his dad or killed away.

Quadron listened quietly as Takua explained his.duties here. "Fine." He only said this much at first, pushing his hands into the pockets of his old, but comfy pants. The Dragon looked around the halls with a quiet huff. He felt really out of place here... Besides the fact that he was a Dragon, he was also wearing old, slightly dirty clothes and his hair hadn't been washed in sometime... He'd have hot water, right? He should wash up properly... Use the chance while he could. But, he wasn't too sure he wanted to wear anything from the closet in his room...

"I won't hurt you, y'know. I still want to live some longer." Quadron said with a quiet huff. "I.don't mind talking that much... But don't force me to tell you anything." He said quietly as he glanced at the prince. "Now... Lemme ask something. Do I have to wear any special clothing?" The Dragon asked in slight irritation. "Cause if I do, I want for these clothes to be put.somewhere safe. I can't lose them." He muttered out. From closer up, it actually seemed like his top was made by hand - in fact, it was made by his sister. There was no way in hell he'd lose this. Or let anyone but her take care of any stitching or washing. He glanced around again before his gaze finally stopped at Takua. "You're too weak to be a proper prince." He commented.

After the other male had replied a simple 'fine' to his explination, the two fell into a small silence. Quadron seemed to be in his thoughs while Takua focused on leading him towards the dining room. Honestly, sometimes even he himself gets lost in this maze of a castle. Blue eyes glanced up to mutual coloured eyes when he began to speak once more. The prince nodded, accepting that he wouldn't force the Dragon to tell him anything he didn't want.

Clothes? Takua hadent really thought about that. He figured Quadrion would most likely need a change of clothing. Paying more attention to the other's outfit, he realized it seemed rather dirty and old. A chance of clothing would do good. He once again nodded at the other's request as to keep the clothes safe. He figured he shouldn't question why aswell.

Takua listened quietly at that last comment. The Nymph let out a soft dry laugh and looked down to the ground, "Who ever said I wanted to be a proper prince..." He said quietly. The raven cleared his throat rather loudly , stopping right at a door. He carefully opened the door to reveal a huge room with a large table in the center. Right as he opened the door, a red haired maid came running up to them, "Prince Takua, hi! Are you hungry? We have lots of food to serve!" she exclaimed in a happy tone. Takua smiled, "Yes please."

The maid ran off towards a door that lead to the kitchen. She didn't seem to even notice the Dragon next to him, which was rather funny to him. Letting out a small laugh, the prince made his way over to one of he chairs and sat down, motioning for Quadron to sit next to him.

Quadron narrowed his eyes as he glared lightly at Takua. "No one asked you if you want it or not. Unless you have a brother, you must become the prince. But if you're not able to even rule your side, you're better off somewhere else." He said rather coldly. Even he understood that one can't choose his destiny. He was born as a poor, so he will probably stay like that, and so will his children... If he ever has any.

While they reached the dining hall, the Dragon tried to calm down quietly. He had to try to get on the good side of the prince, to make him trust him... Maybe someday he would use that for his own good. His sole blue eye was gazing sharply at the raven next to him, carefully eyeing his movements.

When they finally reached their destination, Quadron was shocked yet again at how fancy and huge the room was. The maid surprised him slightly, but it seemed like he wasn't really noticed by her. Weird... The Dragon let out a quiet sigh and scratched the back of his head as he followed the prince, sitting down next to him with pursed lips. Now this was certainly different than what he was used to...

"What do you even eat in here?" The blond finally asked to break the silence, closing his eyes. "I hope you have meat." He grunted out softly. Dragons needed more meat in general... He couldn't live off of vegetables like some rabbit.

Takua frowned. It seemed like no matter what he did or said, the Dragon always had a rude remark to the ready. He fidgeted in his seat as he thought about it. What was he doing wrong? He guessed Quadron probably disliked him due to the fact that, first of all: he was a Nymph. Secondly, He was royalty and lastly he got him forced into become his servant. It made sense, but couldn't he see that the raven was so desperately trying? Guess not, huh. The prince took a moment to think about the other's question. It was different everyday, the meals, so he couldn't really tell exactly what they might have, but usually there's meat. "Uhm. There's probably going to be something along the lines of salad, fruit, pork or beef, excreta." Takua says, moving so he was sitting cross legged on his seat, "there'll be meat, so don't worry..."

Just as he finished explaining, the double doors to the kitchen burst open with Atleast four chefs holding plates. This was basically what they called 'a small snack', and it was always too much for the prince to eat by himself, so he would let the servants eat what was left over instead of the gross food they get fed everyday. The chefs gathered over to the table and layer all the plates down infront of them, "thankyou," The raven smiled. There was a plate full of fruit, another full of vegetables, and another with a whole chicken. The last chef came and placed plates to the two and their cutlery, but not before giving Quadron a dirty look. Infact, all of the chefs seemed to do it too, but didn't speak a word as to not offend the prince.

"You're welcome, your majesty. Eat well" The head chef told then, though it was directed to Takua really. Once all the chefs left, the two were the only ones in the room once again, surrounded by the large amount of food on the table, "Eat as much as you want," the prince smiled kindly.

Quadron was certainly glad to hear that there would be meat. He let out a quiet sigh, staring at the prince for a while. "Just curious... If you are water creatures, do you eat fish?" He asked while looking at him with sharp eyes- well, eye. It seemed to have a bit of curiosity in it, though a small part still had disgust.It wasn't that easy to get used to being in the teritory of Nymphs with Nymphs. Maybe after a few days he could start ignoring the fact, but he just got here...

The blond ignored the dirty looks he got from others, instead focusing on the food. Fruits... They barely ever got them in his family. They were like a treat, truly, and he wasn't saying anything about sweets and so on. He'd never, even in his whole six hundred years hadn't tasted chocolate. His family was simply too poor to afford even that.

When the chefs left, and he was allowed to eat, the Dragon did just that. He cut off a large piece of the chicken, put in some vegetables and began eating. He behaved quite well at the table - he knew perfectly well how to use cutlery and how to even eat properly. However, he finished that quite soon and didn't seem really satisfied. Quadron reached out for a mango, quickly peeling off the skin before beginning to eat. His eye closed as a content sigh left his mouth. Maybe he'd be able to eat well for once.

Takua chuckled at the question Quadrion previously asked, "Yes, Nymphs eat fish and underwater animals just like how we would eat chicken. It's not a food we obsess over - nor is it a food we dislike." He answered. The prince then proceeded to take his own food, staying away from the chicken since it seemed that the Dragon liked his meat. Might aswell leave it all to him then, plus he never really was a fan of meat anyways, always sticking to the vegetables. Like now, his plate consisted of lettuce mixed with cucumbers and such, some fruit which he cut up and potatoes. Just with that, he was more than content.

Takua felt like he was eating slowly compared to Quadron, who had already eaten pretty much all his food and reached out for a mango. The prince couldn't help letting out a small laugh, "Don't eat yourself sick." he said jokingly. He then proceeded to eat some more of the food he had left on his plate. He was already pretty full when he only ate about half. It was kind of sad, actually. There's so many other people -children- who need all this food that he never completely ate. Giving the rest to his servants was always a start, though. And only his personal servants were alloud to eat with him, a rule his father made when he caught the raven sitting with two of the maids eating his own food.

A few moments later two chefs came back out with cups and some water already in them, placing it onto the table in arms reach, "thankyou" Takua thanked as both of the chefs mumbled a 'you're welcome', seemingly uncomfortable around the Dragon. The prince frowned for a moment, before clearing his throat and looking to the blonde, "after you're done, would you like to go see my garden? There won't really be people around, and I could show you all the different plants if you like?" He offered kindly, smiling.

Quadron huffed softly at the answer he got, nodding a bit. So they ate fish... They ate meat, and basically everything else. Though it still seemed that they preffered vegetables, or at least Takua did. Seeing as he wasn't touching the chicken, the Dragon simply used the chance and took the rest of it into his plate. He frowned at what the prince said, looking at him with sharp eye. "I barely ever get to eat this much." He reminded the other quietly. "I want to use the chance while I still can." He wished he could bring at least half of this home... "I don't suppose it's possible to send out food from here, is it?" He questioned quietly.

When the chefs came back with the water, Quadron had finished his food already. He ignored the way they acted and simply took the water, drinking it quietly. He hadn't eaten this good in forever... And it only made him feel guilty. His mother and his sister couldn't ever get food like this. All he managed in was some boar or hares, maybe a deer at times. They'd simply roast it and eat like that. If by some accident he'd come across some vegetables or, if he was really lucky, berries, that'd be like a feast to them... He remembered once, he got a whole bowl of big, red raspberries. His sister ate most of it, but... No one really cared. She'd had a weak heart from the day she was born - he wasn't sure if there was a cure, and even if there was, it wasn't accessable to them.

"Garden? I suppose I don't mind." Quadron answered quietly. "Can't I take a shower first?" He asked, staring at the glass of water in his hands. He lived better as a servant than a free man. This was complete bullshit. Letting out a sigh, the blond closed his eye. "Are you Nymphs any good with medicine?" He asked, his voice quieter than before. He'd probably do anything to get his sister to full health... If he could find her a cure, if he could get it... He wouldn't mind spending the rest of his life here.

The prince nodded as he remembered that the Dragon didn’t eat this much daily, frowning. He shook his head when the blonde asked if they could send food out from here, “Sorry, I’m afraid we can’t bring food from here out. My dad barely even lets the servants eat this food...” If Takua was assuming correctly, he probably wanted to ship this out over to his family where he lived. He understood why and all, but it was pretty much impossible. Especially now that he himself can’t even leave the castle grounds. The raven picked up his glass of water and drank almost half out of the large cup in once go. Nymphs needed their water more than Dragons did, seeing as how they were water creatures and all. Since Nymphs needed water more, did Dragons eat fire? He wondered about it quietly but decided not to ask the fire species sitting right beside him.

Finishing the water, Takua gently set the cup down and snuck a glance at Quadron. He seemed to be lost in his thoughts. Hmm... In his opinion, the Dragon wasn’t really a bad guy... One could argue that he acted rude towards the prince without even getting to know him, sure, but there’s good in every person. Just for some people it might be harder to see that good. The raven jumped out of his thoughts at the quiet reply for his request to go to the garden. He smiled, “Of course. I’ll bring you back to your room, just give me a moment,”

Takua reached out from under the table and grabbed what seemed like a picnic basket. He began to grab the left over foods on the table and carefully place them in the basket. Blue eyes averted their gaze from the food to the blonde beside him. They were pretty good at medicine and healing, it was one of the things that all Nymphs could do. “Yeah... any kind of healing we’re pretty good at really,” he replied before going back to take the lasts of the food. Takua stood up from his seat and tucked the chair back in before motioning the other to follow. He walked out of the room with the picnic basket, placing it infront of a door just a few seconds away. The servants would find it and share it, as always. He then proceeded to lead the other to his room.

Quadron didn't say anything more when he got his answer. So, it was useless after all... The Dragon stared at his empty glass with a frown on his face. He had to think of some way to make sure his family didn't starve... In case something bad happened - if he was killed, that is. He couldn't forever rely on his 'friend'. Something bad could happen there, too... In worst case, his sister could possibly take up some small job that would get her money. Maybe they'd manage. If his mother managed to find a husband... Things would become so much easier, almost instantly.

The blond glanced up at the prince and nodded, figuring he could take a shower after all. Dirt and blood covered most of his body... His hair was a mess, too. He wished he could tie it up - he used to do that all the time... It was a lot easier like that. As long as his lost eye was still covered, it really was way better. Quadron pursed his lips into a frown as he observed the prince. He was collecting the food? For what? Did he carry it out for others? The thoughts instantly were washed out of his head when he heard the answer to his question. The Dragon bit down on his lip slightly, thinking if it was worth it. If Takua could leave the castle after some time... They would be able to go to his family...

"Then... I have a request." The Dragon began quietly as he stood up, following after the other. "My sister, I think I told you she was sick. The point is, her heart's been weak from when she was born. Do you think there's any way to heal that?" His tone was near desperate as he asked that. The blond nibbled on his own bottom lip, his hands stuffed into his pockets. His life was too complicated for him sometimes... He wished everything could be easier.

Takua frowned sorrowfully, slightly slowing down his pace. Even though Nymphs were basically expert healers, something just couldn’t be healed, “Uhm..” He started quietly. It always made him sad knowing that other people had to live with things like a weak heart. “Let me explain; if a person is born with an illness, for example... a weak heart..., then I’m afraid there’s no way to heal that, unless it is only a small thing. Weak hearts are a big thing, you get sick twice as fast as a normal person and what would be a normal cold to some people would be much, much worse for a person with a weak heart.”

The Nymph contemplated his next words , “The only thing we would be able to do is block it out for a while, meaning to kind of trap the illness away, however there’s always a chance it’ll break back out. And if it breaks back out, it could be dangerous... I don’t know. For your sister, if I ever get to see her, I would gladly have a look at her illness. See, if it hasn’t gotten too bad then there should be a way to cure it, but it would take allot of time. And most people unfortunately die before it can be cured. B-but, yeah, so... there’s always hope. Just be positive, because negativity always makes things worse.”

The prince coughed as he finished his explanation before stopping at the familiar room assigned Quadron. “Well! Here we are,” he announced, opening the door. Takua walked inside of the room and plopped down onto the bed there, “Bathroom is right there,” he pointed towards a door. “Take your time, I’ll just wait here. And if you wanted some clothes feel free to take whatever’s in the closet.” The raven smiled.

Quadron barely held himself from growling at the prince at what he heard. "Shut the fuck up. I know all that." He hissed out as he looked away. He knew it... 'Let me explain'. What, did he think of him as some dumbass shitty guy who didn't understand anything? The blond sighed quietly as Takua continued talking. So, there was some way... "Don't tell me shit about positivity and negativity. You'll take care of her, at least as much as you can." Quadron growled out, his hands in his pockets. "As long as she can live properly, I don't care who does what. I want her to live her life as she wanted." He added this in a quieter voice, looking at his feet as they walked.

When they reached the room, Quadron nodded quietly and slowly walked in. He was still amazed at how huge the room was... Hell, it was almost as big as their whole house. Maybe not fully, but it was close. He and his sister often slept in the same bed, cuddling together for warmth... The thought of that actually brought a small, soft smile to the Dragon's face, but he had his back turned to Takua anyway.

Quadron walked into the shower and quickly stripped off all of his clothes, neatly folding them and putting them aside. He washed his scarred body and messy hair, then got out to dry himself and find new clothing. He ended up in some dark grey pants and a white shirt with a loosened tie on it. Frankly, the Dragon looked good in those clothes. His old clothing was put on the bed as he turned around, looking at the room. Oh... There was a small mirror and a cabinet next to him. The blond actually managed to find a black hairtie in it and tied up his hair into a ponytail, leaving the bangs to cover up his eye. He then turned to the prince, walking out of the room. "I'm done."

Takua huffed angrily once the other had entered the bathroom. Who does he think he is? Being completely honest, the prince didn’t even want to help Quadron anymore. Maybe if the Dragon tried being little nicer and more appreciative, things would be going better! The raven’s eyes began to water, but before any tears could fall he wiped them away along with any traces that he might have started crying. “Why am I such a baby...” he whispered to himself. Taking a deep breath, Takua laid down onto his back since sitting was getting a little uncomfortable. Maybe he should just stop talking for a little while, seeing as how the blonde got mad at almost everything he said... Said blonde finished his shower a few minutes later and stepped out of the bathroom. The prince sat up and watched the other. He was wearing dark grey pants along with a white shirt and a loose tie, and was currently typing up his hair into a ponytail. He looked pretty good...

Coughing the thoughts away deep, deep into his mind, Takua got up off the bed and nodded when he said he was ready. He followed Quadron out the room before taking the lead quietly. Pretty much the whole walk he stayed silent, not even sparing a glance at the Dragon until they arrived to a small door that leaded into the garden. Once he opened the door all they could see was blasts of different colors. Flowers and plants were everywhere, a little river was to the right and there was a red stone pathway that lead around the nature. “So erm... this is the garden...” He said quietly, walking down the pathway towards some trees. “I planted all these with my mother” Takua trailed off at the end of the sentence before he spoke again, “If you wanna stop to see anything just say the words,”

Quadron's lips were pursed into a frown as they walked through the halls. Why was Takua so damn quiet? It felt weird. The Dragon didn't even notice when he began biting his own lower lip. The prince seemed more of the chatting type until now... God, did he say something? Oh, was it perhaps because of his sister? How could he not get insulted when Takua made it clear he thought Quadron didn't understand shit about her illness? His blue eye flared in anger for a few moments before he closed it, going after the raven quietly. Nevermind that. All Nymphs probably thought Dragons were dumb and worthless. So what, Dragons thought of Nymphs as very weird and too royal-like in general.

When they reached the garden, amazement couldn't be hidden from Quadron's wide eye. He stopped at the entrance, just looking around quietly for the moment. The place was gorgeous... The blond let out a content sigh as he took in the fresh air and began following the prince. "Alright." He only said that much, seeing as he was too caught up in watching through all of the different plants. Quadron was a nature person in general. The bigger part of his childhood was spent in the woods... "How many plants even are here?" He muttered out the question as he crouched down next to a small bush of cute yellow flowers. "And what's this? I've never seen it before." The Dragon questioned a bit curiously as he reached for the plant, lightly feeling a leaf.

The prince turned around quietly, looking down to where the Dragon was crouching beside a cute little bush of yellow flowers. How many plants was there around here? He stopped counting after fifty or something. This garden didn't just take a few days to make anyways. "Not too sure myself," Takua replied after a little but of silence, taking a few steps closer and went to hesitantly sit on his knees next to the other. Pushing back his slight discomfort, a small, fond smile appeared on his face as he gently carresed one of the yellow flowers. "Kinda funny how out of all these flowers you picked my mother's favourite. These are called Monlers. You can't just find them anywhere, that's probably why you've never seen them before. Do you see the orange that's kind of in the corners of the petals? In the Autumn the orange expands and these flowers are more orange than yellow."

Takua flinched slightly as his finger pricked into one of the tiny thorns that were around the flowers a little before continuing. "They can also become slightly green. These flowers are a sun and shade kind, leaving them in the sun will make them look just as how the are now, however if they're left in the shade most of the time they'll take a green tinge. All of it is really pretty." The prince withdrew his hand and glanced at Quadron. He was the first person to appreciate these small flowers. Anyone else who he ever brought here were drawn to the larger, more intense flowers. Takua laughted softly and tore a little piece of string that was loose off his shirt, then went to pick off three or so of the flowers. He carefully played them against each other and used the white string to tie them together in a little bow. The raven placed the bouquet of three flowers into the other's hand, "Here. You don't need to keep it, but since you like the flower..." He offered kindly with a smile on his face.

Quadron's blue eye shot to Takua when he kneeled down next to him and began talking. Why was he so close? From this distance, the Dragon could observe just how... Well, how beautiful the male actually was. The blond knew that Nymphs were all very gracious and pretty, but... The prince was probably especially like that. Quadron looked away quietly after a bit, a quiet sigh leaving his mouth as he listened. So there were his mother's favorites?.. Guess he and his mother had similar tastes. He adored smaller things, even with a personality like this. Smaller things made the biggest ones, after all. His sister would've loved the big flowers, though. She was the kind of a girl who dreamed of big things rather than appreciate the smaller ones.

His eye narrowed as the prince flinched. The faint, very faint smell of blood reached his nose and he let out a sigh, pondering on wether he should do something about it. It really wasn't that horrible or bad... Takua could take that much. Just a thorn. The Dragon nodded faintly at what he heard, blinking a few times when he received flowers. A small smile formed on his face as he took the flowers into his hands, nodding slightly. "Thank you." He said with slight softness in his vouice as he stood up. "Do you mind if we continue?" The Dragon asked while holding the flowers in his hand. The blond's hair in his ponytail swooshed to the side a bit as he stretched, his neck showing thanks to the loose tie.

Takua couldn't say he wasn't surprised when the Dragon actually accepted his small gift of three little flowers, and accompanied that with a 'thankyou'. The raven assumed he was probably gonna call giving flowers girly or something and throw the delicate flowers back, but his thought of how he would react was proven wrong. Once the shock wore off, he hid a large grin that grew on his face from Quadron. Standing up with a smaller -yet still a lil large- smile, the prince laughed, "You're welcome. And of course, again, feel free to stop and look at any of these plants!" Takua moods were now genuinely higher. Maybe, just maybe, the blonde was opening up a little. Not in the way of talking about his life, seeing as how he had given a lot if I formation about his sister and such, but his personality. It always made him glad when people opened up to him.

As the two continued walking, they soon made it to a small river with a miniature waterfall and lily pads. The water was always clean to drink, he made sure of that. This part was his favourite of the whole garden. It was surrounded by blue and purple flowers and small cherry blossom trees which were only a few centimetres taller than the prince himself. The trees weren't aloud to get too tall anyways. Takua went to sit down cross legged near the water, feet nearly touching the water. The Nymph turned his head to look at the other, "So, see you like nature as well," he pointed out, patting the empty spot next to him to get Quadron to sit next to him. "Tell me why," He asked softly, not in an ordering way or anything, but more out of curiosity really.

Quadron stared at the other a bit suspiciously. Why was he even smiling that damn much? The Dragon nodded slightly as he sighed out, glancing down at the flowers in his hand. "Alright." He answered in a quiet murmur. The blond wasn't all that bad when you got to know him... He was just used to everyone going against him. He always put up his defences, so that people couldn't hurt him. Even as a Dragon, he still had to be careful...

When they reached the river, Quadron was simply stunned. He looked around with wide eyes, his lips parting a bit. This was real? It all looked like some dream instead. "I do. I've always been in nature." The man said quietly when Takua pointed it out. Maybe it really wasn't smart to always say something rude... He could try and get along with the prince. That would benefit him at some point, he was sure of it. Definitely.

As he walked to sit down next to the prince, he still left a bit of a distance between them. "I've always been in nature, as I said. From childhood, I always spent time in the forest rather than at home." He answered quietly before letting out a sigh. "Why do you like nature?" The blond asked, closing his eye as he leaned back on his arms. The Dragon took in the air and sweet scent of the many flowers. It was nice...

Takua nodded at the answer he got. It made sense that somebody who was always in a forest would like nature. Were there many different kind of plants in Dragon territory aswell? The prince contemplated asking the question, but before he had the chance to Quadron had already asked him something else. "Hmm." He said, kicking off his shoes before dipping his toes into the water, "I guess it's because whenever I'm around a lot of nature I feel like I'm not... It's kinda hard to explain." Blue eyes glanced over to the Dragon, nervously hoping he wouldn't freak out at what he was going to say. "Being royalty isn't all that good you know."

The raven coughed and turned his gaze to his feet as his toes drummed once then settled. With a slight laugh he continued, "I guess you don't know, huh. Sure, I get food, shelter, clothes, exetera. But there's absolutely no freedom here. You have to act like this infront of these particular people, you have to learn that. You have to be the king when you're older, and can only once a week get out the palace... Atleast being - well, a towns person or something who has less money, you can do whatever you want. Sure it would be a lot harder. A lot, lot harder. but really, it would be worth it to me. Sometimes I'm not even aloud to talk to people."

The prince took a deep breath, putting his whole foot into the water while putting on a small smile, "That's where the nature comes in. It's just that, no body ever comes in this garden except for me. I can do whatever I want, usually whenever I want too. Just all the colours and scents, they make you feel happy right? And it reminds me of my mom here, so it's just perfect." The Nymph laughed softly, turning around to Quadron. "Sorry for the huge explination. To sum it up, I like nature cause it makes me feel like I'm actually in control of my life." Takua reached up to move a small curl that came infront of his eye due to the small breeze. Hopefully the other wouldn't think of what he said in a way to make fun of poor people, that was the last thing he wanted.