Two Worlds Collide (HellRapbit&Masashi)

HellRapbit

Ryuu hurried out of the room because Nether was getting impatient. He got his apartments key and opened the door. Luckily the store was only a few minute walk from his apartment. When they got to the store he noticed that everyone was staring at them. He looked at Nether and noticed that he had his full leather outfit on. He wished that he had kept on the clothes he had put on him after he had found him outside his apartment complex.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HellRapbit

• Masashi

The demon didn't like how everyone was staring at them. It made him uneasy and just a little pissed off. He glared back at everyone and grabbed the human's hand leading them into the store. Nether really wished he hadn't promised the All Mother not to harm anyone innocent. "Stupid human's staring at me like i can't see them," he muttered darkly to his self, pulling Ryuu towards a random aile. When they got to the safety of the empty aisle, he didn't let go of the mortal's hand. The god didn't trust those humans that were staring at them. Also because he was a little scared but he would never admit that. Ever. He looked around at the shelves when a package caught his eye. "Human, what are these marsh-mellows?"he asked, grabbing the bag from the shelf to inspect them. There was weird white things inside of them, tilting his head to the side, he shoved the bag into the human's chest. Silently telling him to get them for him. "We're getting these marsh things Ryuu human." The demigod continued to drag the mortal through the aisle they were in. Looking at all of the bags with colorful things inside of them. The demon wondered what these colorful things were called. They don't seem that bad.

Ryuu was being dragged around in the empty aisle and then he was dragged to the aisle where the cereals were. The man was holding his hand and it seemed like he didn't want to let go. They did get some stares because people think that they were a couple or if you would be more specific a gay couple. As they walked in the store hand in hand he thought that the man looked like a little child wanting everything from the store.

So far the demon was holding bags of sweets yet still somehow holding the human's. And to tell the truth, Nether was getting a little pissed off. Whenever him and the mortal walk around, there were humans either staring at them or glaring in disgust. One old lady even walked past them and scoffed. And for a split second the glamour keeping the god's eyes normal slipped, showing black soulless eyes as he glared at the old mortal. The woman hurried along in fear, trying to pretend that she wasn't staring and downright degrading them. The demigod growled as he stopped to turn and look at the mortal. "Ryuu human, why why are these dirty mortals staring at us? Can we not just buy your human food." At the end of his sentence, Nether was practically snarling in irritation. His grip on the other's hand tightening ever so slightly. He wanted to kill these humans, eyeing him and his human. Yes, his human. He is responsible for the mortal, therefore he's his.

Why did the All Mother create such weak and stupid beings? He glanced over Ryuu's shoulder to see some guy staring at them. But more at Ryuu, like he knows him. "Ryuu human, do you know that weird mortal?" He fixed said mortal with a scowl, not trusting him one bit. He didn't want a repeat of yesterday. And even if he's not weak from dizziness, he can't right a rogue demon here with all these mortals around. They will panic and even try to throw holy water at Nether. Which doesn't work with a god really.

''In our society it's not acceptable for two males to be a couple or even holding hands in public'', this was Ryuus answer to the mans question. He felt how the mans grip slightly tightened. The man definitely was irritated. Under these few days that he had spent living together with this man he had learnt to know what the man was feeling just by looking at his face.

Ryuu noticed that the man was gazing at someone behind him. He turned and saw his friend Keita standing and staring at them. He let go of the mans hand and ran over to his friend.

The demon scoffes at Ryuu's answer. "Humans really are stupid. If i want to hold your hand then i'll do it." The god knew he sounded childish but he didn't care. All of this staring and looks of disgust just because they were men? Nether really hates this planet. These mortals were closed minded and judgemental. The god let out a huff of irritation. He then looked at the human in surprises when he suddenly let go of his hand and ran towards the human that was staring at them. Nether quickly recovered and folded his arms, holding the bags of sweets to his chest as he glared at Ryuu. He decided to leave the human with his friend, continuing looking at these boxes of food. He was practically fuming on the spot. He didn't know why it pissed him off so much that the mortal ran off. But it just did, and that bothered him even more.

Stupid human leaving me for his friend. Who does he think he is? Does he dislike me? At the thought he stopped fuming, his face filled with sadness. But he covered with a bored expression before walking over to the mortals.

"Ryuu who is this?" the demon asked, barely keeping his self from adding the human. He gave the other a blank expression, one of his eyebrows raised in question.

After explaining everything to his friend, he then introduced the man to his friend. Ryuus friend offered to shake hands but the man just kept looking at him. He hastily explained that the man was a foreigner and wasn't familiar with things.

Suddenly the man was dragging him away. He was trying to keep up with the mans quick steps.

When they came to a empty aisle the man stopped.

When the demon stopped dragging the mortal he turned around a faced him. His expression filled with rage and betrayal. "Do you hate me that much mortal?" he asked between gritted teeth. He understands if the other is pissed at being a target for the rogue demons but to take out on him in unacceptable. Especially since Nether was trying to be civil. He glared up at the human, even pissed at the height difference they had. "Do i disgust you that much that you just leave me standing in the middle of an aisle to 'explain' to your friend about lord knows what." Nether's body was shaking from the pent up rage and hurt. He didn't know why he cared so much for this mortal's approval, it bothered him to no end. The demigod quickly let go of the other's hand like it burnt him. "If so then stop giving me your fake kindness."

Stupid human just using me as a fucking accessory!I hate him!! He let out a growl before stomping off, going to a different aisle that was faraway from Ryuu. He fumed as he walked, looking at all the human food with little interest. The god hated this place. He hated these judging mortals, their stupid diseases, and he especially, hates how that Ryuu human can mix up is emotions so easily. Like he was his puppet, his plaything. The demon snarled to his self as he passed a young couple, making them jump in surprise before hurrying off. Whispering to each other.

Nether sighed in frustration as he looked at all of these colorful. ...things. The sign above saying 'toys'. He continued to walk down the aisle when he spotted something that caught his eye. It was a stuffed black animal thing with long floppy ears. Curious , he picked it up to examine in further. After a moment he added it to the pile, heading out the aisle.

Surprised by how the man suddenly walked away, he was left behind in the empty aisle seeing how the man walked way.

Ryuu didn't have the chance to answer the mans question because he almost immediately started walking away not giving him a chance to answer. He felt a little bit hurt when the man said 'If so then stop giving me your fake kindness'.

Everything he said and did wasn't fake. He wasn't giving the man 'fake kindness'. He started searching for the man, after a while he found him in the aisle where the toys were. He saw the man looking at a black stuffed toy rabbit. Ryuu picked up the stuffed toy rabbit and went to the cashier and paid for the toy. He found the man in the aisle where the candy was. He slowly walked behind the man hoping that he wouldn't notice him. When he was behind him, he then laid his hand on the mans shoulder. The man turned around and glared when he saw Ryuu. He reached out his hand with the toy and said ''Will you accept this as my apology?''

Nether narrowed his eyes at the human. How there he try to bribe him with a stuffed ...whatever this thing is! After a moment of glaring at the other he snatched the toy from his hand holding it to his chest. The demon stared at the stuffed toy, trying to ignore the warmth that started to spread through his chest. He was just hot that's all. He sighed before looking back at the mortal, the glare completely gone from his face. "I accept your apology human." he answered, playing with the things floppy ears as he looked anywhere but at the human. "Just..," he growled in frustration, " Tell me if you don't want to touch me, okay?" With that he walked down the rest if the aisle, grabbing a random jar that said 'honey' on it. He was being a little bit too caring for the human for his taste. Trying to reassure the other that respected his decision. Which is stupid because, when has he ever cared for anyone's opinion? Let alone respect them?

He was almost out if the aisle before he noticed the other wasn't near him. He sighed in irritation. "Ryuu human, aren't you coming? I said that i forgive you." he called over his shoulder, giving Ryuu a questioning look. He waited for the other at the end of the aisle, still playing with the black stuffed toy. He couldn't help it whenever he looked at the gift that more and more warmth spreads across his chest. Making him feel giddy inside. Which is unacceptable because gods don't get 'giddy'. Not even gods of the underworld.

It must be another one of those human diseases this dirt ball of a planet has to offer.

• 2 weeks later...

Ryuus eyes widened in surprise when the man said that he could just say if he didn't want to touch him. Did that mean that he wanted to be touched? He smirked and then hurried over to the man. He slowly put his hand around the mans waist and pulled him closer.

"Would you like me to touch you?", he whispered in the mans ear.

When the man looked at him he smirked again and thought that it would be fun teasing this man.

Nether shivered when Ryuu suddenly whispered in his ear.The demon gave the human a look of outrage. His face turning a faint pink color. How dare this mortal question him! The demigod stuttered before answering. "W-why would I want your filthy grubby mortal hands on me?!" Nether's face turned from pink to red. He looked away from the human, growling at his own body's betrayal. It pissed him off that Ryuu would even ask him something so....so stupid! But what really made him so enraged was the fact that he felt some weird...comfort from the other's touch. The demon dug his nails into the stuffed whatever in sheer frustration. This planet was changing him into one of them. And the god didn't like it one bit.

He growled even more when his body leaned closer to the other's touch. Stupid Ryuu human making my body betray me. What the hell is this stupid warmth in my chest?!