[18+] Eight♛Seas [1 x 1]

cloudsilk

Title: Eight♛Seas

Plot: Your parents have accumulated a large amount of debt with a group of pirates. The only way to clear the debt is for you to live with these pirates. What you don't know is that you can never return home. You are captured by a group of pirates that make you their "woman" of the ship. You have to clean, cook, the works! You also have to tend to the captain's...needs.

Setting: 17 Century

~Sheet~

Name:

Nickname:

Sex:

Uke/Seme/Seke:

Bio:

Picture:

~My Sheet~

Name: Niel Caunter

Nickname: Captain Gamble

Sex: Male

Uke/Seme/Seke: Seme

Bio: Niel succeeded his father at age 19 and has made quite a name for himself. Niel is wanted in all of the seven seas and it only took him 5 years to reach that point.

Picture:

1SAhh4H.jpg

Uke Needed!!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cloudsilk

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

89eb941d572daa1224e7bbbffa074d39.jpg

Name: Angeal de Bello Monte

Nickname: Angel/An

Sex: Male

Uke/Seme/Seke: Seke

Bio: Angeal comes from a low-class family from France. His family owns a small book store in the inner city, and he works there as a clerk. Though, despite the fact that his family seemed well off, he soon learned of the debt that they were in to a pirate crew, and that's when everything change from him.

((Is this good enough? You didn't put a "personality" part in your description, so I'm unsure if you want that or not ^^")

"C'mon men, onward!" Captain Gamble roared with a hearty laugh to top it off. He was in an especially good mood today, Captain Gamble will retrieve a special treasure today. Captain Gamble's crew were just as ecstatic to have a fresh woman on board. The crew docked the ship in the designated harbor then lined up on the deck. This was standard procedure whenever an outsider boarded the ship. Captain Gamble walked to the Monte family home to greet them with his presence.

((Sorry this took so long. My mom had surgery so I have to periodically check up on her >~

Umm...dear...you don't role-play here ^^" You have to make a page on the Role-play Arena.....but I can understand why it took you a bit to respond :) I hope your mother gets better.

It's fine dear :) If you just make a thread in the role-play arena, we can start, or I can do it if you want to :)

Sure, I don't mind ^^" He can even give him a little "punishment" later too for it, if you want to.