::Soundless Love:: (Seme Wanted:: 18+)

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

Hello~ :)

Yeah...I know that this is a kind of weak idea, but I kind of wanted to give it a try :)

My Rules:

-Have good spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization.

-Please be an active role-player, and try to reply at least once every day.

-Tell me when you're going to be gone for more than a few days so that I know you didn't just drop the role-play.

-If you want to quit, it's fine, I won't hold it against you, just don't drop the role-play though.

Plot::

You are currently taking art classes as a hobby. Throughout the year, you learn many new things, you learn the certain strokes you use when trying to paint a flower, the certain tenderness you use on the paper when you draw with charcoal, and you learn how to sketch the most beautiful face...but the one thing that you never learned in your classes was how to appreciate the simple things in life, you never knew how to make time in life for others, or notice the true beauty that could hide behind someones eyes.

Though, you want to learn. You make this decision when a new student joins the art class that you partake in. You didn't realize this at first, but the boy was deaf. Despite the disability, he wore a goofy smile and was still obviously happy. And despite the fact that he couldn't hear a word that you were saying to him, he would smile, and laugh, and then give a shrug of his shoulders, obviously not knowing what you were talking about.

He makes you want to change yourself, make you change for the better, and appreciate the simple things in life.

To appreciate a soundless love.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• greenbunny2468

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm honored! I'm glad someone is interested in my idea :) I'll personal message you about more details and such. (If you want to, of course ^^")