Life Like Magic

King of Hell with yaoi

Title: The Sad Adventures; Lifes Like Magic

Summary: Two lovers get separated by an accident and this is their magical journey towards reunion! (FanFiction between my brother, me and our son truth be told)

** I apologize that this is long XD Please enjoy

Its Like, The First Chapter

In the darkness he yawned inside a wooden barrel, only small streams of light entered through the cracks of the weathered and beaten wood. Suddenly he felt the motions and the rocking of the carriage the barrel was on stop. Curious, he was careful to move slowly as he lifted the lid of the barrel every so slightly to take a peek to see what was going on.

Suddenly his stomach growled and felt tight; looking down to his stomach he whispered "Hush stomach. You'll get us in trouble!" hoping that speaking to the organ would silence it.

However it was too late as the lid to the barrel was lifted away from his fingers. Looking up and placing his hands down he saw a man peering into the barrel.

The first noticeable features where his thick eye brows. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?! YOU VAGABOUND!" he screamed, his voice carrying a deep accent. He reached in and grabbed the young man by his arm and easily pulled him out, "God damn freeloader!"

The young man gave a nervous smile "A... A... Ahahaa..." letting out an awkward laugh. The man scowl grew as he tossed him onto the street letting him roll into a building.

As he fell dust and sand kicked up and finally settled after a few moments "Ow..." was all he could say while he patted his head making sure he was injured. A soft voice spoke to him "Excuse me are you alright?" she asked him.

"No... I'm not..." he cringed in pain before looking back at the carriage. He gasped and scuffled to his feet clumsily, "Hey wait a second!" he shouted at the carriage as it started to move off. His expression eased a bit "Ah shit..." he said before he looked at the second to last barrel in the carriage. He shrugged "Welp, I guess I'm gonna have to find him later…" he said scratching his head.

The girl who showed concern earlier leaned in closer to the young man staring at him as she tilted her head "Hm?" she hummed. She got his attention as he turned around to point at her casually "Oh you, do you know where I am?" he asked. She straightened her position as she nodded with a smile "Yes, you're in the Blanche Kingdom’s Capital City Colorless!"

He had a bit of a confused look on his face as he thought for a moment "Blanche? What the hell is a Blanchee?" he then spoke in a mumble to himself "Sounds more like Banshee to me..." He focused his attention back to the girl "Thank you" he said before waving his hand and walking down the street. While walking away he sighed "... how the hell am I going to get enough money to-" his sentence was cut off short when he heard a confrontation near by. It was hard to ignore so he had to listen and observe the scene.

"Get out of here with that nonsense!" a man shouted, shoving a taller male who was clutching papers in his hands against himself. The angry man continued to shout "Damn it! What's with people?! Worthless!" he said before slamming the door.

The taller man cringed seething "Ow..." The boy that was watching walked up to him having to ask "Hey what the hell was that all about?" when he was a few feet away he watched the taller male pick up his papers. "H-he didn't like me spouting nonsense about... have you heard of it?" He looked up at the smaller male before him before noticing a delicate male with sleek black hair. Without thinking he said "Wow you're beautiful"

Not much caring about his appearance but more about the yelling from earlier the boy simply nodded "Thank you. So what nonsense were you talking about?" the boy said reaching his arms out to help the taller male a bit."Well it's called Pandora, have you heard of it?" he said letting the smaller male help him a bit.

The boy shook his head "I don't think so." "Well Pandora are these beings infused with magic" the taller male said. The boy was of course interested and added, "Like magic users?" he tilted his head.

"Yes! but they're not just like the stories that you hear. They're amazing people and I've seen them!" Though I feel as if there's suppose to be another word after Pandora..." While the man pondered on his own thoughts for a moment the boy smiled and asked

"Hey do you have any money on you?" He caught the attention of the other as the taller male replied "Yes, I do... why?" he asked. Weary as to why a stranger would already be asking favors of him. "I want to hear this over some drinks so how about you pay and I listen?" the boy smiled. "Wait a second... are you swindling me?" the taller male asked leering down towards him.

"No! I'm actually VERY interested in hearing about these Pandoras" he said raising his hand and slowly shaking his head. "Well if you say so" the taller of the two said. As they walked to their destination for drinks the taller male decided to ask "So, what's your name?"

The small boy looked at him "Abel... yours?" The taller male looked down to him and replied "Wilhelm." "Alright Will, lets go!" Abel said patting him on the back.

They continued on their way to the local bar and sat in the corner of the dim room. Wilhelm ordered the drinks and food. It was rather quick service as the order came out right away, Abel diving right in and eating. He took a few bites and swallowed "Anyway, you were sating about these Pandoras?" Abel questioned.

"Right... So there are only a handful of them in this world. Each of them has a tattoo, a different one on each. But why there are people like this in this world is beyond me. I've actually seen one when I was a little boy! That was probably what started it all" Wilhelm said.

"Oh yeah? What did they look like?" Abel said taking a sip of his ginger ale. "They were tall, and it was only for a split second that I saw their tattoo on them that glowed!" Wilhelm said, the excitement in his tone rising. "Hm..." Abel hummed, "That's interesting."

"Isn't it!? I'm so happy that I found someone to converse into this magic! Most of the people here don't believe in it and so when ever I start rambling they throw me out or tell me to shut up."

Abel smirked "Well, don't shut up and keep speaking. Anyway I have to go find me some money. Gotta get out of here" he rose up from his seat, "Later~."

~Meanwhile~

"WHOA!" the man with a large mustache who was pulling the cart filled with goods shouted as the horses began acting up and several of the barrels fell out of his carriage. The several rolled down the sand hill as the cart suddenly took off and the barrel stood there.

"Haha that always does the trick." a man with long blond hair and blue eyes snickered as he came up from the sand, holding a whistle in his hand. He opened the first barrel that was full of pink colored fruit and smiled. “That's going to be delicious later.” He commented. He strolled over to the second one and opened it. There, was a young man looking up at the man with a very sad look and tears were about to roll down his face.

"AHHH!!" the golden haired man screamed, falling to his ass as the young man with raven color hair who was in the barrel climbed out. "Geez, what are you screaming about? I should be the one screaming because I was just...woken up like that!" the young man complained. "What are you doing hiding in a barrel in the first place!? Fucking freeloader!!" the golden haired man shouted.

"Well it isn’t just me in the barrel it’s..." the young man turned his head to see the carriage was gone, "AHHH!!!" he fell to his knees and began screaming, "What the hell me!? Now you've completely and utterly lost him!" "What...?" the man questioned. "Hey who are you anyway?" he pointed.

"Don’t just completely freak out and then finally register the situation." the blonde haired man said. “So where are we?" "Look around genius. We're in the middle of the desert." "EH!? Why such a place to get lost in?" the young man looked at him.

"Don’t ask me I've been lost for days now. Been stealing food from merchants that come by. None of them want to stop and help some freeloader." "Damn son. Ah, well good luck with that whole, stealing business, love. I’ve got to get going." The young man waved his hand before skipping. "What a fucking weirdo." The blond haired man sighed as he shook his head. "Wait I want some food~." The young man came skipping back towards him, "I just realized I haven’t eaten since I entered in that barrel."

He walked over to the barrel with the pink colored fruit and started shoving them into his mouth. "Get your food and get away from me your freak of nature." The blond haired man demanded, annoyed at the boy. "Om ey m nms Ki." he talked with his mouth full. "Don’t talk with your full!!" he scowled him. He swallowed his food that was in his mouth. "I said, my names Kain. It’s nice to meet you." he looked up at him. "Sigh... Its Jacob." he sighed. “I feel like this is going to a looonnng day…” Jacob thought to himself.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yaoifangirl

• King of Hell with yaoi

• EnKay

• DraconianDemon

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I read the 1st chapter and it started interesting. I like stories including magic. And I like adventure. Waiting for the ch 2. :hamtaro-005 (8):

Thank you for that! :D Yeah chapter two is coming along shortly x3

*evil smile evil smile*