Red Star...(blade3 & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

"I won't leave you.."[/Quote]

Zaki whispered softly to him, cuddling Yuki. He gently picked him up in his arms and laid him down on the bed. Yuki bit his lip, until the demon crawled in the bed with him, letting his head rest on his shoulder and chest. Zaki held him gently like a lost child.

"I'll hold you..'' [/Quote]

He wrapped his arms around him and rubbed his back before caressing his waist... He grew a little nervous but felt safer in his arms.

"We'll make sure you have good dreams..." [/Quote]

Yuki nodded. Gripping the others shirt...pulling the covers him and Zaki...a little cold. The two strong and protective demons smiled down at him. He looked away from there gazes as Azure left a lamp on...before turning off the other lights. Yuki didn't want to be in complete darkness. Azure slowly placed his hand on Yuki's head, suddenly getting rid of bits and pieces of his nightmare... making him much more relaxed and vulnerable. Azure pushed Yuki's hair back a bit before transferring better thoughts to take away his stress. It worked perfectly. And he didn't suspect a thing.

"You smell really good.."[/Quote]

Zaki told him as he massaged his neck. Yuki closed his eyes... muttering,

"Th..ank you..."

"He always smells good.."[/Quote]

Azure smiled and sat next to Yuki and Zaki. Yuki had his garud down.... if the other too really wanted some more energy and more power...now was there chance to take advantage of Yuki... to fuck him His virgin ass.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• blade3

Zaki giggled softly and proceeded to massage Yuki's neck more before whispering in his ear... "Hey Yuki.. I have a question.."

Zaki sat up a bit, removing the cover some as he positioned Yuki in his lap, "Do you like me..?" The demon grinned and gently kissed the back of Yuki's neck, licking it as he rubbed his inner thighs.. "Cause I.. really like you.." He slowly started to unbutton Yuki's shirt as he ran his hands down his body..

Azure smirked at Yuki and stood up before pushing his fingers into his mouth, "You never had sex.." He assumed since Yuki did tell him they took his first kiss. Licking his lips, he pushed his fingers in and out of Yuki's mouth before slowly sucking on them and staring at him lustfully, "I want you so bad... and so does Zaki.."

Zaki spread Yuki's legs apart before letting Azure rub Yuki's private area, "I know you must touch yourself.." Zaki told Yuki as he kissed him passionately, running his fingers through Yuki's hair and gently tugged at it. "Don't be afraid of me...''

Yuki was relaxed...ready to try and sleep once more if Zaki held him close... hearing the demons heart beat soothed him a little. Suddenly the demon started to giggle softly at him, continuing to massage his neck before whispering in his ear.

"Hey Yuki.. I have a question.."[/Quote]

Yuki opened his eyes and looked up at the man.. Zaki Sat up and removed the covers from him, and positioned his body in Zaki s lap. Yuki tried not to think much of it...but he felt awkward sitting on the others lap.. they weren't...lovers.

"W-what is it..."

"Do you like me..?"[/Quote]

Yuki's eyes widened at the question. Was Zaki being serious? He looked back at the demon, seeing his grin, as he suddenly laid a kiss on the back of his neck.

"Z-zaki.. w-wait.."

He shivered feeling the demons warm tongue on his skin, He tensed, reacting to the man's hands rubbing at his inner thighs. He closed his legs shyly, already starting to blush. He was completely off guard and didn't see this coming.

"Cause I.. really like you.." [/Quote]

"Y..you...you do..?"

Zaki slowly started to unbutton Yuki's shirt as he ran his hands down his body.. the virgin shivered, stopping Zaki's gentle hands.

"W-Wait.. I.. I d-don't know...h-how I feel.. -"

Azure smirked at him, and suddenly shoved his fingers into his mouth. Yuki stared up at the demon... confused...and yet...down below he could feel himself getting aroused. He felt shivers run down his spine as Azure moved his fingers in and out of his month.

"You never had sex.." [/Quote]

How did he know?

Yuki gripped his wrist, his hand shaking until the other slowly pulled hos fingers out. Yuki coughed a little, his blush growing darker as he watched the demon suck on his already saliva covered fingers, meeting his gaze with lustful eyes.

"I want you so bad... and so does Zaki.." [/Quote]

His heart was racing...He could hear it pounding in his ears... were they...really planning on sleeping with him! Yuki always pictured himself losing his virginity to one person! And only after dating for awhile.. not on his tight bed with two demons after having a nightmare! He had to get away! Zaki spread Yuki's legs apart before letting Azure rub Yuki's private area. Yuki bit down on his lip.

"I know you must touch yourself.." [/Quote]

"S-stop.. I.. I don't! "

He stopped Azure's hand... already getting turned on,. He knew this was wrong...and yet his body was craving for there hands...for there affection. He barely knew these demons...

Zaki suddenly kissed Yuki passionately, running his fingers through His brown hair and gently tugged at it. Distracting him from Azure...he was extremely nervous.

"Don't be afraid of me...''[/Quote]

Was he afraid? He looked up at the other... He couldn't focus on stopping them...He was out matched! Two to one! And how could He escape two demons...two demons that apparently...wanted him. His breathing was quickened as he panted slight against Zaki's lips... a tear slipping down his cheek...He was....He was scared... terrified it would hurt...embarrassed to be naked in front of another...

"I..I'm...I'm scared.. "

He whispered. God he was adorable! Tears building up in his eyes.

Zaki's golden eyes slightly widened as tears started building up in Yuki's eyes and he quickly grabbed Azure's wrist, "S-stop! We can't do this..." Zaki started to feel ashamed, cringing he felt like he had just raped Yuki and he hugged him tightly shivering, "I-Im Sorry Yuki... please don't hate me.. I didn't mean it!" Of course he knew the other was scared.. Yuki had never been with anyone in his life.. plus Zaki and Azure were still complete strangers to him.

"D-dont cry.." Zaki bite his lip as he held onto Yuki, he cried to himself but buried face on Yuki's shoulder.. He had a hard time letting go of him because if he turned around it would reveal that he was upset, "I-I'm Sorry..."

Even though Azure couldn't see his face his eyes widened from how upset Zaki was getting over Yuki, "Zaki!! Are you-?!!" The same exact moment Azure was about to say it.. Zaki kicked his partner in the head.. he screamed before falling on the hard floor and trembling.. Azure had never seen Zaki cry not once in his life, "I-I'm Sorry too... Yuki.." Azure sat up a bit as he groaned while rubbing his head but felt dizzy and fell back on the floor..

Zaki's golden eyes slightly widened as he saw Yuki's tears. He suddenly stopped His friend from touching him any further.

"S-stop! We can't do this..."[/Quote]

Zaki hugged Yuki tighter...shivering slightly. Was he okay?

"I-Im Sorry Yuki... please don't hate me.. I didn't mean it!" [/Quote]

Yuki sniffles, nuzzling into the others body. He didn't hate Zaki...but... when he said he didn't mean it...did that mean...he didn't like him? That he only said that to try and sleep with him?

"D-dont cry.." [/Quote]

Yuki closed his eyes, a few stray tears falling.

"I-I'm Sorry..."[/Quote]

Yuki nodded slightly, closing his legs and trying to get control of his body..His hormones raging now...

"Zaki!! Are you-!!"[/Quote]

THUD! Azure fell off the bed, and on to the floor. Yuki was confused unsure what happened. He sniffed again. Muttering,

"Are,..you okay.."

But Azure only apologized.

"I-I'm Sorry too... Yuki.."[/Quote]

Azure groaned while rubbing his head and laying on the floor.. Yuki bit his lip.. his lower body hurting since no one was satisfying him.

"I..I.. forgive you.. But..p-please don't toy with my emotions."

His voice cracked as he pulled away from Zaki. Thinking he lied about liking him.

"I.. I have to take..a cold shower. "

He whipped his tears away standing and running off the bathroom, and slamming the door.

"...Play with your emotions?" Zaki became very confused by what the other meant and he looked at Yuki sadly as his voice cracked, "I-I didn't-'' The demon tried to grab Yuki by his arm to keep him from leaving but he bolted out the room, "W-wait Yuki! What did I say?!" Zaki looked to Azure for an explanation but his friend glared at him, just shrugging and keeping a bag of ice on his head..

Zaki's heart sunk, his eyes turned dark and he started to feel sick.. "What the hell did I say?" He muttered to himself before placing his hand over his face, "I'm such an idiot.." He didn't know but he still wanted to beat himself up for it.. Leaving the room, he knocked on the bathroom door from hearing running water, "Yuki... Why are you crying?" He rested against the door and sighed, "W-what did I say?" Zaki then tried to turn the knob but it was locked, "Please let me in Yuki.. if you don't... I'll let myself in.''

"W-wait Yuki! What did I say?!"[/Quote]

He heard Zaki say but still locked himself in the bathroom. Yuki looked at himself in the mirror, sniffling and whipping the rest of his tears away, His hair falling in his eyes.. He felt so stupid...now when He saw His reflection he didn't know what to think... what was He...what did it mean to be the Red Star?

He took off his clothes and turned the shower on... it took him a moment to get in and get use to the cold water... He let the water drench his body... already feeling his lower body calm down. Yuki glanced down at his strange birthmark on his side. It was in the shape of a red star... did this just prove he was really the one..? He looked out of the glass shower door, hearing a knock on the bathroom door.

"Yuki... Why are you crying?" [/Quote]

Yuki looked at the ground.. He wanted to forget what happened in his room...

"W-what did I say?" [/Quote]

"N-Nothing...i-t doesn't matter."

He muttered. He flinched hearing the door nob jiggle. Zaki was trying to get in!

"Please let me in Yuki.. if you don't... I'll let myself in.''[/Quote]

His eyes widened in panic. He was showering in cold water so there was no steam to cloud the glass and hide his naked body. He wasn't ready! "Don't! D-don't come in here! I-I'm not.. I'm not decent! P-please just go!"

"Don't lie to me... It does matter..." Zaki placed his hand over his face in frustration as Yuki ignored him, "When you cry.. I can't leave you a lone.. it's very hard.." Zaki sighed and put his ear against the door as he listened to Yuki's voice, "I won't stop until you tell me.. I won't leave you alone...'' The door suddenly clicked and Zaki unlocked it but he didn't open it yet, "Tell me... Or I'll turned it.."

"Don't lie to me... It does matter...When you cry Yuki... I can't leave you alone.. it's very hard.." [/Quote]

Did the other mean that? He listened, leaning against the shower wall. But he was a demon...and Yuki was just food.. a pathetic human...how could He actually like someone like him.

"I won't stop until you tell me.. I won't leave you alone... How do I know you might just try to stay in there?'' [/Quote]

The door suddenly clicked Zaki unlocked it!! But he didn't open it yet...

"Tell me... Or I'll turned it.."[/Quote]

Yuki panicked he opened the shower door and stepped out, leaving the shower running as he quickly reached for his towel, wrapping it around his lower body. Dripping wet...He then pushed himself against the door.

"Don't! Zaki...i-if you..If you come in here I won't forgive you!"

He struggled to lie...saying things he didn't mean. It was a threat yes...but anyone could see that there was no truth behind it. He didn't want to see the other... it hurt... it hurt to by toyed with.. He didn't know what was the truth...and what was a lie...he didn't know what to believe...let alone who to believe...He was so confused...

Zaki's eyes slightly widened and he stopped pushing on the door as Yuki's told him he would not forgive him, "You don't mean it... I feel like crap because you won't tell me.." The demon then started to push on the door again as he glared at the floor, ''You'll forgive me... your body is no different than mine.." The demon whispered before pushing the door open, he was stronger than Yuki so when it opened he knocked Yuki by accident off his feet from the floor being slippery. Zaki gasped and grabbed Yuki and pulled him before falling on the hard slippery floor and letting Yuki's wet body fall on top him. Zaki groaned in pain from the fall and looked up at Yuki as they laid on the bathroom floor.

"Y-yuki.." Zaki hissed in pain and winced as he rubbed his head. He then realized that the other was bleeding and he stared at the cut..

"You don't mean it... I feel like crap because you won't tell me.."[/Quote]

"I-I do! And its nothing! "

The boy started to push on the door. Yuki struggled to keep him out.

"Z-Zaki!!"

''You'll forgive me... your body is no different than mine.." [/Quote]

The demon whispered to him. That was true but still! The demon pushed the door open, he was much more stronger than Yuki so when he forced it open he knocked Yuki down, but before he could hit the ground Zaki grabbed him. Taking the fall and letting Yuki fall on top of him.

Yuki winced, until he opened his eyes and met Zaki's golden eyes. His cheeks quickly turned pink.

"Y-yuki.." [/Quote]

"I-I'm sorry!! I'm so sorry!! B-but I told you not to come inside!"

He quickly got off the other, sitting on the floor. Luckly his towel was still around him.

He glanced down at his knuckles, seeing that a few of them were bleeding, most liking from the fall. He coveted his hand..

Zaki gazed into his dark blue eyes, faintly smiling since the other seemed alright.. suddenly the other got off him and started to look around for his towel, "Your hand..." The demon sat up and grabbed the others hand and put it to his mouth before licking his bloody knuckles slowly.

"Now..'' The demon sat with his hands in his lap, "How did I toy with your emotions?" Zaki was still confused by that.. but he knew Yuki was probably going to ignore him again.. So he just hugged him tightly. Zaki made his body warm up as he held the other just so he wouldn't shiver, "I don't like it when you lie to me...''

He really said that.. He was the one that lied to Yuki first about protecting him.. But lately he's been caring for him more than when he first met him.. "But... I do like you...'' The demon panted and blushed softly from Yuki's appearance and he look down. Yuki was very cute and he made him weak.. Especially since his scent was so strong.

"Yuki..." Zaki pinned the other down and pressed his warm body against him. "You might hate me after this...''

"Your hand..." [/Quote]

"I-it's fine."

But the demon Sat up and grabbed his hand, brining it to his mouth.

"Z-Zaki... d-don't."

He tensed as the demon licked his wound. Wincing as he felt a burning pain in his knuckles, as the other healed him.

"Now..'' [/Quote]

The other finished looking at him.

"How did I toy with your emotions?"[/Quote]

Zaki was still on that! Yuki didn't want to talk about it. He just wanted to dry off and put some clothes on, but Zaki pulled him into a tight hug, and refused to let him go. He tried to get out if his warms arms.

"I don't like it when you lie to me...'' [/Quote]

Yuki's eyes widened slightly, did it bother him that much?

"Y-you...you don't like me"

He said sadly, looking away.

"But... I do like you...'' [/Quote]

The demon panted and blushed looking at him. Yuki was a little shocked.

"D..do you..really mean that.."

"Y-Yuki.."[/Quote]

Zaki suddenly pinned him down on the wet floor and pressed his warm body up against him. Yuki tensed feeling his towel loosen. He closed his legs. The towel was the only thing hiding himself from Zaki. He blushed deeply. Staring up into the others eyes...wet and naked.

"Z-Zaki..w-what are you-"

"You might hate me...''[/Quote]

"P-please...g-get off on me...!"

"Yes, I mean it..'' Zaki was hearing the other but he was also ignoring him, he stayed on top of Yuki and kissed his neck gently, "I can't...'' licking his neck slowly, he gently bit it and left red marks. He then kissed Yuki passionately before traling kisses down his body. No matter how much the other was going to beg Zaki to get off.. He would not.

"Yes, I mean it..'' [/Quote]

Zaki stayed on top of him despite his protesting. He squirmed underneath the demon, as he laid a kiss on his neck. Yuki's eyes widened.

"I can't...'' [/Quote]

He whispered to him, sending chills down his spine, He could now feel Zaki's tongue licking his neck slowly, Yuki gripped Zaki's damp shirt with trembling hands.

"Z...Zaki..nn-"

The other was leaving red marks on his soft skin. His breathing quickened, and he couldn't find the courage to kiss Zaki back as there lips met.. before he knew it Zaki's lips had wondered else where.. trailing down his body.

"N..no... Z-Zaki"

He put his hands on the others chest trying to push him off.

"N..no more!"

If the other did not stop he'd get aroused again. And he didn't want his first time to be on the cold, hard, and wet bathroom floor.

"Z-Zaki..p-please..."

He whispered.

Zaki pinned Yuki's hands back down on the cold floor and interlocked his fingers with the other's, "But why..?" he whispered softly before smiling faintly and looking up at the other with cat-like golden eyes, "Why can't I touch you..?"The demon remained persistent and kissed the other down to his navel, gently sucking on his skin. He then slowly removed the white towel revealing Yuki's shaft. His warm breathe was against the others skin as he licked Yuki slowly and kept his lustful gaze on the other, "Do you really hate it that much?"

Zaki pinned Yuki's hands back down on the cold floor and interlocked his fingers with his. Yuki shivered, meeting the demons eyes.

"But why..?" [/Quote]

He whispered softly to him before smiling.

"Why can't I touch you..?"[/Quote]

Yuki's eyes watered. His hands trembling in the others.

"Z-Zaki...p-please.. please! "

The other was scaring him. The human was begging him, But Zaki only continued, kissing him all the way down to his navel and sucking on his skin, his body radiating the sweet scent of cherry blossoms in full bloom, He was enjoying this...

"Z-Zaki don't!!"

The demon slowly removed the white towel revealing Yuki , leaving him completely naked. He clenched his eyes shut, turning his head away...a few tears slipping from his eyes. He tensed feeling Zaki's warm breathe against his skin and shrieked cutely feeling Zaki's tongue lick him slowly. He started to tremble against the other, not wanting to meet the boys sexy and heart melting,lustful gaze

"Do you really hate it that much?"[/Quote]

Yuki was growing hard...He was so embarrassed but he wanted more... the way Zaki touched him...was in a way he'd never experienced before. It was all so New to him. And he had no clue he was about to allow Zaki to take his energy...that he'd be making Zaki so much stronger..if he let the demon ravish him. He slowly shook his head.

"I..I don't..b-but not here! P-please..Ha...ha..n-not here Z-..Zaki...i-I'll..let you...touch me...I..I promise..j..just... p-please don't do it here!"

His voice cracked as he started crying again. The other actually liked him... and Yuki didn't dislike anything the other was doing..his body was reacting to him...

"M..my..my parents b-bed room..I..I promise..i-I'll let you..do it..there..o-okay. "

He looked up at the demon pleading. His parents hadn't been home in years...so the bed was clean and unused...not to mention much bigger then his own bed..

While Zaki was ontop of the other he shuddered and inhaled Yuki's intense scent while rolling his eyes to the back of his head and letting out a deep breath, "Oh God..." Zaki trembled and pulled at his white locks, he wanted to ravish Yuki right now.. that scent was making him crazy. but he knew he couldn't fuck Yuki on the wet and hard bathroom floor. That was uncomfortable..

grinning deviously he gaze up at Yuki's while he cried and made a cute shrieking sound. His body was responding to him regardless of what he said.. That made the demon smirk more and giggle.. Yuki voice then cracked as he started to plead to Zaki that he could do as he pleased but in in a bedroom.. Zaki loved his voice and the way he begged was adorable. he crawled back on top of the shaking human and let his warm breathe hit Yuki's ear as he licked it, "See.. I told you... You didn't mean it.'' He said softly before nipping Yuki's jaw.. "You want me to do it..."

smirking, he lifted Yuki off the ground like he weighed nothing and proceeded to go down stairs as he gazed into his dark blue eyes and kissed him gently on his eye lid, "Your so sensitive...'' He actually loved how Yuki told him no, or tried pulling away from him as he touched him.. He thought that was a complete turn on. It just made him want to keep doing it.

When Zaki got to Yuki's parents room he opened the door and gently placed him on the bed that was much bigger than Yuki's and it was more comfy than the hard floor. He licked and sucked on his fingers before moving them up Yuki's skin.. "You'll get warmer eventually.." The demon stripped in front of Yuki, and got under the covers as he crawled ontop of the other and licked him all the way from his collarbone up to his chin, "If you want... you can't bite me, scratch me and even pull my hair it.. It won't bother me one bit..." He licked his lips and trailed kisses down Yuki's body before sucking him off deeply and running his hands up his body.

Zaki grinned at him deviously, meeting his crying face. The demon then smirked, giggling at him..once he started pleading, he crawled back on top of his shaking body, Yuki exhaled when he felt Zaki's warm breathe hit his ear and his wet tongue touch his earlobe.

"See.. I told you... You didn't mean it.''[/Quote]

He said softly before nipping Yuki's jaw.. Yuki panted,his hands clenching the others shirt.

"You want me to do it..." [/Quote]

Did he really want him too? Yuki looked away from the other. He was very hard now...His heart racing. Zaki lifted him off the ground as if he weighted nothing, and took him to his parents bed room. The entire time He was looking into his eyes, making his heart beat faster and faster! He gently kisseed his eye lid. A gentle and sweet gestured that made Yuki trust him a little more...But God He was nervous.

"Your so sensitive...''[/Quote]

Was he? How could He hide his emotions and reactions from Zaki. He was taking him to bed to sleep with him! When Zaki got to Yuki's parents room he opened the door and gently placed Yuki on the bed. He blushed deeply as he watched the other licked and sucked on his fingers before moving them up His skin..

"Unn... "

"You'll get warmer eventually.."[/Quote]

He said to him... His eyes widened slight as the demon stripped in front of him. He was gorgeous... sexy...beautiful... he didn't understand why a demon like him wanted him so badly...why he treated him like this..

Zaki got under the covers and crawled ontop of him, already getting started and licking him all the way from his collarbone up to his chin, he groaned sweetly. His tongue...his soft lips on his skin...it was unbearable. He was so gentle...

"If you want... you can bite me, scratch me and even pull my hair it.. It won't bother me one bit..." [/Quote]

He slowly trailed his tongue over his lips, Yuki's fingers touched his cheek as he nodded slightly, showing him that he understood. His cold body was already starting to heat up. A tear slipped down his cheek He couldn't help but be nervous...seconds from now he'd lose his virginity...and to a demon no less..

The human's head fell back as the boy trailed kisses down His body...but he was getting lower...and lower..and lower!

"Z-z..Zaki.."

He breathed, shrieking when the boy reached his private and started sucking him off deeply.

"Haaaa!! Ha...ha...nnnuugghhh!"

He grabbed on to Zaki's hair, gripping it roughly as he squirmed a little. It felt so good...so good He felt like he was going to burst! His legs tighten around Zaki's head as they trembled with ecstasy. He had completely forgotten about Azure...and all about him being the red star... all he felt was lust, fear, ecstasy,and desire.

The demon ran his hands up His naked body, causing him to pull on Zaki's white locks. How far would Zaki go...?

Already...Yuki's energy was radiating off of him... all the power Zaki could ever hope to obtain was laying naked right there in front of him... how could he resist?

Zaki grinned and slowly hardened as Yuki moaned while wrapping his legs around his head and tugging at his hair. Suddenly he stopped and sucked on his fingers before smirking up at Yuki.. "Just relax okay...'' He slowly entered Yuki with 1 finger and started fingering him repeatedly as he added more. He then crawled back over Yuki licking his nipples, and tugging on them lightly with his teeth.

Yuki was panting, the boy suddenly stopped and started sucking his own fingers. Yuki watch him, blushing hard as he continued to grip his hair. Zaki then smirked up at him.

"Just relax okay...''[/Quote]

Yuki tried too.. taking a deep breath. He winced as the demon slowly entered him with one finger. His insides quickly tensed around Zaki's finger. Yuki arched his back as if he could get away.

"Hah...hhaa!"

He moaned as the boy fingered him repeatedly. Moving in and out. Zaki crawled back over Yuki licking his nipples, the human groaned flinching away as the boys tugged on his sensitive nipples with his teeth. His eyes were shut tightly as.. one of his hands clenched at the others arm...his nails scratching him a little as Zaki's fingers went deeper inside him.

"Nnnuughh!! Nnn....nnhhaa!"

He told himself he'd be ok...that Zaki was right here for him...that he cared and wanted to protect him... He trembled against the other..

Zaki grinned wickedly as he was scratched and kissed Yuki hard as his insides started to suck his fingers in deeper and deeper, "You make the cutest sounds ever.." The demon nipped Yuki on the neck with his fangs, gently scratching them against his skin, "I want you.." He kissed Yuki's face trying to soothe him in case the boy became afraid and he interlocked his hands with the other tightly, "It'll hurt.. but.. I'll make you feel really good.. I promise.'' Zaki nudged Yuki's wet entrance before slowly entering him and gasping softly as he did so.

Zaki grinned wickedly down at Yuki, suddenly crashing his lips on to his in a hard kiss.

"You make the cutest sounds ever.." [/Quote]

Yuki flinched again feeling the demon nip at his neck with his fangs. His opened his eyes and put his hands on the others shoulders. Shivering.

"I want you.."[/Quote]

"Z...Zaki.."

He whispered the others name.

"W-Will it...h-hurt"

The demon kissed him again, soothing him slightly. He squeezed Zaki's hand as they interlocked there fingers together.

"It'll hurt.. but.. I'll make you feel really good.. I promise.''[/Quote]

Yuki bit His lip looking up at him nervous. Tensing up fast as the demons length nudged his wet entrance.

"Z..Zaki..w-Wait...wait! "

He gasped, squeezing Zaki's hand tightly...his hands trembling along with his entire body as Zaki slowly entered him. He shrieked, tears sliding down his face as winced.

"Unn..ow..ow ow!! Ahh! H..hurts... Z-Zaki! H..hurts!"

Meanwhile Zaki was hit with a surge of strength and power! Giving his body a tingling sensation, as Yuki quietly cried underneath him, panting and wincing. He looked adorable being so vulnerable. His body hot to the touch. He was seconds from cuming.

"I know I know.. It's okay Yuki.."Zaki squeezed Yuki's hands as well, letting his lips kiss the boys face as he buried himself deep into him and repeatedly abused his sweet spot, "Shhh don't cry... It'll be fine hun.. just relax.." The demon said soothingly as he kissed Yuki again, playing with his tongue and moaning loudly from the tingling sensation, "Your doing good.." Zaki broke the kiss, gasping as he positioned himself to sit on the bed and hugged Yuki tightly as he slammed himself up against his body. Drowning in pleasure, he tilted his head back as his eyes went to the back of his head..

"I know I know.. It's okay Yuki.."[/Quote]

Zaki squeezed Yuki's hands back, His lips falling onto his trembling ones, muffing his screams as the other went deeper inside him

repeatedly abusing and hitting his sweet spot. The human couldn't take it and came hard! His juices covering his own chest. He felt embarrassed and quickly apologized.

"Shhh don't cry... It'll be fine hun.. just relax.."[/Quote]

Yuki tried. But the other was trusting into him. Hitting such a sensitive spit. It hurt...and yet he somehow thought it felt good. Getting pleasure out of this.. and the demon's voice was so soothing as he kissed him again, playing with his tongue. It didn't take long for him to grow hard again. Yuki let his tears fall as he tried to relax...which allowed the other to go deeper inside him. He could hear Zaki moaning loudly was he really making him feel that good?

"Your doing good.." [/Quote]

"Z..Zaki..unnhh... ha...ha.."

Zaki broke there kiss, gasping as he positioned himself to sit on the bed and hugged Yuki tightly. Yuki wasn't prepared for what was next,.. he shrieked as the boy slammed himself up against his body.

"Z-Zaki..Zaki! Ah...AHHH!! Ahh!.. HAAAAA!!"

Yuki dug his nails into the others hands. His body trembling madly as his saliva slowly creeper down his chin as he gasped, wincing. He started to feel weak...and his resistance against the other slowly stopped.. it was as if he was losing strength. He panted . Crying out the others name.. over and over.