Red Star...(blade3 & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Zaki was taking in the power and strength that came from Yuki's body as he held the other tightly. He couldn't resist.. No matter how much he wanted to. Yuki's face was starting to turn blue and Zaki's eyes widened in fear. He thought for sure he was going to kill Yuki..

"Get off him Zaki! He can't breathe!" Azure tried pulling him off but he wouldn't budge, Zaki was stronger than usual and he didn't know why.. "W-why can't I-" Azure then realized it must have been the kiss.. It made Zaki stronger and it made Yuki weaker..

"Zaki let go!'' Azure grabbed something that was laying around the storage room and he hit Zaki over the head with it causing him to break the kiss and fall on the floor.

Azure shook his head at Zaki before using his powers, he laid his hands on Yuki and tried to get air back into his lungs, "I'm so sorry Yuki, are you alright? We really don't mean any harm towards you..''

Zaki felt dizzy, groaning, he heard ringing in his ears as he tried to sit up. He had a hard time seeing and he rubbed the back of his head knowing he had to be bleeding..

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• blade3

"Get off him Zaki! He can't breathe!"[/Quote]

Yuki couldn't breath! He was struggling to breath threw his nose but... he was losing oxygen! Azure tired pulling Zaki off, but he wouldn't budge. Yuki quickly became light headed. Getting weaker and weaker.

"Zaki let go!'' [/Quote]

Z...z..aki...p-plea..se..st..st..op

Before he knew it Azure somehow got the other off him, giving him a blow to the head, causing him to break the kiss and fall on the floor. Yuki gasped once the other freed his lips. Panting.

Azure laid his hands on Yuki and tried to get air back into his lungs.

"I'm so sorry Yuki, are you alright? We really don't mean any harm towards you..''[/Quote]

Yuki gripped Azure shirt panting and trembling. Trying and struggling to catch his breath. His eyes watering. He just tried to cling to Azure.. slowly breathing in and out... finally breathing again.

"..W-why did...he do that.."

He whispered. His scent filling the storage room. He was blushing faintly. That was his first kiss... and he never imaged it like that. It was a little scary.

Azure stroked the others hair and rubbed his back, "It's okay.. Just breathe..'' when Yuki asked Azure why Zaki did that, he remained quiet not knowing how to answer him.. Instead he looked over at Zaki to see if he would say something.

"I really don't know.. I... I just... I had wanted to kiss you and I couldn't let go. I'm very sorry..'' Zaki sighed heavily, looking away from Yuki, he rubbed his head and stood to his feet. He kept his distance from the other as Azure tried to get Yuki to catch his breathe.

"Yuki... do you just wanna go home?" Azure asked the other before trying to give a faint smile.

Azure stroked Yuki's hair, rubbing his back,

"It's okay.. Just breathe..'' [/Quote]

Was the demon actually comforting him. He slowly calmed down, his trembling coming to an end...he looked at Zaki waiting for an answer to why he just so suddenly violated his lips.

"I really don't know.. I... I just... I had wanted to kiss you and I couldn't let go. I'm very sorry..'' [/Quote]

Yuki looked away. Thinking the boy didn't have a good enough excuse. He heard the demon sigh heavily as he now kept his distance. Azure on the other hand was comforting him...He didn't understand why the two boys would act ok then..suddenly go crazy on him.

"Yuki... do you just wanna go home?"[/Quote]

Azure asked him before giving him a faint smile. Yuki pulled away from him. Turning to Zaki as he stood.

"I.. I don't know what it's like in the demon world but... but that was my first kiss! And I.. I wanted it to be special! To mean something! You just,,.you just ruined it...You ruined it because you don't care! "

He pushed passed Azure and left the storage room yelling,

"I can go home by myself! Stop ruining my life!!"

He didn't even bother grabbing his things. He headed straight home desiring to get away.

"That was his first kiss?" Zaki eyes slightly widen, he took the boy's first kiss and he didn't even know it.. "Wow- Wait.. Heey! I never said I didn't care!" Why did he even bother telling him that? Zaki watched as the other ran out the room again. Yuki was always running from them.. but Zaki didn't blame him for doing it, they were always scaring him.

Azure then stepped back as Yuki pushed him aside to get pass him before hearing Yuki yell that they are ruining his life and to stay away from him,"Well good job Zaki! You made Yuki run off.. So much for don't make him uncomfortable! At least I never kissed him..'' he glared at him menacingly before crossing his arms, Zaki was unfair, he got mad at Azure but he himself was wrong.

Zaki rolled his eyes at Azure before realizing that Yuki left his school bag, "He left his belongings.. I'm pretty sure he's going to need this.." Zaki picked up his school bag and carried it as he left out the door, "I wonder what he's going to do when he realizes it's gone.."

"Is there something in it?" Azure asked the other curiously as Zaki closed it up.

"Oh No.. we are not looking through his stuff.. bad enough he already hates us and he doesn't trust us. Plus.. he keeps running off when some other demon out there might try to attack him or take him from us.."

"And who fault is that?" Azure glared at Zaki as they walked together out the school building and he shook his head at him..

"Shut up.." Zaki muttered before rolling his eyes at the other, "We still have to make sure Yuki's alright okay? We just can't leave him a lone all the time.. But we need to remain invisible or something..''

Yuki sighed as he took the long way home, dragging his feet, kicking a rock. He thought about the two demons and last night...how they saved him...healed him. If they were his guardians they had a odd way of showing it.

"Exuse me young man.."

He stopped seeing a old women calling him over. She was carrying groceries.

"C-can you carry these heavy bags for me? My house is just around the corner, and I'm getting too old for this."

Yuki tried to smile at the women. At a young age he was always told to respect your elders.

"Of course"

He took the bags in his hands and followed the old women. She was very sweet. Taking about her grand kids and how cute they were..and how kind he was for helping her.

When they stopped at her home she opened the door.

"P-please set them inside the kitchen dear."

"Alright. "

He entered her home and put the bags on the counter.

"Thank you so much...Red Star~"

He tensed up as he slowly turned around. The women's face darkened...her eyes turning gold. Her fingers growing into claws and huge fangs coming out of her mouth.

"GIVE ME YOUR SOUL!"

His eyes widened As the demon went to grab him.. scratching his inner tigh. Making him bleed He winced grabbing a knife and stabbed her arm, freeing himself and limping out of the kitchen. Needing to get away. The demon laughed, seeing him run, yanking the knife out like child's play, unfazed.

"You can't get away! Give up!"

I...I...

"AHH!"

He fell on the floor as his leg was grabbed. The old hag Getting on top of him. Tears building up in his eyes as her claws sank into his arms.. breaking flesh, and drawing blood

"Ahh...Ahhh! "

"Your blood is so delicious~ I will devour you slowly~ "

No!... no... ZAKI! AZURE! I.. I need you! H-help me!! Save me!!

"Hmm.. he's going to need protection sooner or later.."Azure told the other as they followed Yuki's cherry blossom scent, thinking it would lead them to his home.

"Yeah.. so whether he likes it or not we are going to run into each other eventually..''

Within seconds they had reach the destination to where Yuki was and stood tall behind the old hag as she attacked Yuki. they both glared at her with piercing red eyes before Zaki made her insides explode everywhere, he didn't even have to touch her. He, Azure and Yuki were covered in blood.. but Azure quickly used his powers to clean the old lady's guts off of Yuki, himself and Zaki..

"Fucking Bitch.." Azure referred to the old hag for trying to devour Yuki, he felt bad for him it seemed like one thing after a another just kept happening. It wasn't that long ago that all 3 of them had just spoken to one another. Yuki was having a really bad day...

"Yuki! Are you alright?!" Zaki shouted, he realized the hag had Yuki bleeding all over the floor and Yuki was crying in pain. He knelt down near the other's side placing his school bag down with Azure and Zaki wasn't going to ask Yuki if they could let him lick him.. he knew Yuki probably didn't want them to touch him for anything. But they didn't want him to die.. so they nursed him with their tongues anyway.

"Don't cry Yuki.. This may feel strange..." Zaki told the other as he proceeded to lick where the demon tore open Yuki's arms. Yuki could feel the demon's wet tongue and warm breath against him as he tasted him.

Azure's red hair fell over his face as he started to lick Yuki between his inner thighs, where the hag had clawed at him, and it was delicious.. he couldn't stop tasting the other if he tried.

Yuki was terrified. He couldn't believe that he was screaming for his guardians in his mind. His eyes widened when he saw the two demons appeared and stood tall behind the old hag,

T-they came..again... ? Despite what I Said.

The two demons glared at the old women with

piercing red eyes before she suddenly screamed and exported in front of him ...and on top of Yuki. Drenching him in her blood, along with his guardians. He panicked. Shaking. He started hyperventilating... Azure quickly used his powers to clean the old lady's guts off of Yuki, and them themselves.

Now that the horrific sight was gone...but it was forever trapped in his mind. He took fast, shollow breaths.

"B..blood...s-so much...blood."

Stray tears slipping down his face.

"Yuki! Are you alright?!"[/Quote]

Zaki shouted. He Was slowly bleeding out... the wounds the old hag left were getting worse. Yuki met Zaki's eyes, as he knelt down near his side.

"Y...you came.."

His voice cracked, he tensed as Zaki suddenly took his arm and slowly brought it to his face. Was he observing his wounds?

"W-what are you-"

"Don't cry Yuki.. This may feel strange..."[/Quote]

Zaki told him as he suddenly licked his wound

where the demon tore open his arms. Yuki tried to pull away from Zaki, wincing like a small puppy.

"O-ouch! Ouch! I-it burns! Nng...."

He panted...gripping his shirt with a trembling hand as he felt the demons wet tongue and warm breath against His skin. He started getting hot.

Yuki shrieked as Azure started licking him between his legs... healing the cut on his inner thigh that was very close to his private.

"N-not there! A-Azure! Haaa!"

He gripped his hair, panting.

"...it...it hurts"

He wwhispered. The boys tongues felt so good and yet burned and hurt so badly. And Azure was so close to his sensitive area...To Yuki"s surprise...he started getting hard, he prayed that the two guardians wouldn't notice.

"I have too." Azure whispered before licking Yuki inner thigh's a bit more, he felt Yuki pull at his hair and heard him pant which made him smile a bit. Once they both finished Azure stopped tasting him and raised his narrow yellow eyes up at the other.

"Are you alright now?" Azure was really happy that he got to lick Yuki's blood but he was also glad that the other wasn't dead. ''..it's been hard huh? Will you let us bring you instead?'

Zaki licked his lips and he stood up before trying to help the other up, "Yuki... can you stand? Does it still hurt?" He knew the boy had to be scarred from seeing so much blood, he remembered from Yuki's behavior earlier. He kept forgetting that the other wasn't use to seeing anything gory.. "Of course we came.. we have to protect you Yuki.''

"We found your school bag by the way..'' Azure told the other as he lifted it off the ground and handed it to Yuki. He hugged the younger boy tightly and hoped he was alright.

"I have too."[/Quote]

Azure whispered to Yuki. Even so- it burned! It hurt! When the boys stopped Yuki quickly closed his legs, hiding the bulge in his pants, embarrassed.

"Are you alright now?"[/Quote]

Yuki looked at the wound on his arms...they were gone! So the demons really could heal his cuts and scratches. Physically he was already but mentally...was another story.

''..it's been hard huh? Will you let us bring you instead?' [/Quote]

He met Zaki's eyes as he stood up before trying to help Yuki up, He nodded. He looked at the ground, clenching his legs tightly shut. If he stood the others would know!

"Yuki... can you stand? Does it still hurt?"[/Quote]

Yuki wasn't in pain anymore. He felt fine. He bit his lip, blushing faintly as he out stretched his arms to Zaki like a small child, wanting to be carried.

"We found your school bag by the way..''[/Quote]

Azure told him, giving it to him.

"Y..you hold it..please..."

He sniffles, Once he was in the demon's arms, He was very tense. He wrapped one of his arms around Zaki's neck, and the other was clenching the front of his shirt with a trembling hand. He bared his face into the demons neck.. His heart beating in tune with Zaki's...he was so light and fragile.. Yuki was panting softly.

"I..I want to go home...take me home.."

"Yuki.. are you sick? Your face is red.." Azure told the other as he felt his forehead, "Do you have to go to the bathroom or something? He asked the other, realizing Yuki was closing his legs tightly.

Zaki then gazed at Yuki as he him looked him over, "Why are you standing that like that?'' He pushed back the others brown hair and stared into his blue eyes.

The demon then smiled brightly as the other held his arms out to him like a child, "Okay I'll carry you..'' He picked Yuki up and carried him bridal style. Zaki smiled revealing his white fangs as the other cuddled him and he held the boy close.

"Aum okay.." Azure told the other as he held his belonging, "Yuki.. where do you live?" He rubbed the back of his neck a bit before walking out the door.

This was so embarrassing! And what was worse.. the others started asking him questions!

"Yuki.. are you sick? Your face is red.."[/Quote]

Azure felt his forehead.

"Do you have to go to the bathroom or something?"[/Quote]

He asked the other, Yuki shook his head.

"Why are you standing that like that?''[/Quote]

Zaki pushed back the His brown hair and stared into his blue eyes. He blushed more, his eyes shimmering as he struggled to not get lost in Zaki's eyes. The demon smiled brightly at him, picking him up and carrying bridal style. Yuki hid his face from the others in Zaki's shirt.

"Aum okay..Yuki.. where do you live?" [/Quote]

Azure asked.

"T-take a left..and head straight. And its...the white little house second to last on the end.."

He panted... his erection slowly going down.

As Zaki carried the other into his arms he held him close and ran his fingers through his brown hair, "Your cute..'' He told the other as he kissed Yuki's face, he smiled looking into Yuki's dark blue eyes and smelling the his lovely scent.

"Okay.. Let's go." The red headed demon flew outside with the others behind him, they took a left, headed straight and went down to the white house that was second on the last to the end like Yuki said. stopping himself he landed on the grass infront of the house. His narrow yellow eyes examined the area as he looked around, "Nice house.." He told the other before Zaki gently let Yuki down.

Azure gently stroked Yuki's brown hair, for some reason both of them liked playing it in."I assume your a lone.." He noticed no cars in the boys driveway, "I know you don't know us that well yet.. but can we keep you company?" He scratched his bright red hair with his pointy claws before giving Yuki a warm smile, he didn't want the other to have to worry about being attacked by another demon. "We want to keep you safe.. So.. do we leave or not?''

Zaki smiled down at Yuki before gently squeezing him in his side playfully, "You know you want us to stay.."

Yuki kept his arms tightly around Zaki's broad shoulders. Scared to let him go... scared that he'd see He was hard. He was red in the face feeling the demon run his fingers threw his soft brown hair.

"Your cute..'' [/Quote]

Yuki tensed in the boys arms. Clenching his shirt. Contuining to barry his face in Zaki's shirt.

"D...don't...call me..cute"

He could feel himself getting harder! And having Zaki kiss His face didn't help either. He could hear the demon's heart beat... smell him...feel his warmth! And why did he have to meet his eyes! The demon was messing with him!

"Okay.. Let's go."[/Quote]

Azure lead the way as Zaki took him up into the air. Yuki's grip tightened around Zaki..his body trembling.

"D..don't drop me...please don't...don't drop me"

Yuki was terrified of heights. When they finally reached his house Zaki landed nicely, but Yuki was still scared. He had terribly missed his feet on the ground. Azure narrowed his yellow eyes, examining the area.

"Nice house.." [/Quote]

Yuki was now on his feet but still was gripping the others shirt. Taking some well needed deep breaths. Azure came over to him, and started stroking his hair as well.. relaxing him a little.

"I assume your alone.."[/Quote]

"Y..yes but.."

He wanted to tell the others he'd be okay but.,,. He was actually scared to be alone.. He knew he needed Zaki and Azure...

"I know you don't know us that well yet.. but can we keep you company?" [/Quote]

Yuki looked up at Azure surprised.

"N-no ! I'll be okay. "

The demon gave Yuki a warm smile. Trying to convince him.

"We want to keep you safe.. So.. do we leave or not?''[/Quote]

Yuki bit his lip. Glancing at the ground.

"I..."

He had to trust them! He needed them... now that everything hit him...He couldn't deny the truth anymore... if he wanted to live.. he would have to let Zaki and Azure in.. He would have to trust them...Zaki smiled down at Yuki before gently squeezing him on the side playfully, causing him to flinch.

"You know you want us to stay.."[/Quote]

"F,..fine.. but don't break anything and your not aloud in my room or my parents room!"

He hurried inside his house. Yanking off his shoes and placing them at the door. He desperately needed a cold shower! He didn't understand why he was so turned on?!

"Don't come inside with your shoes on. And don't touch anything! I'm going upstairs. "

He ran up the stairs in a hurry and locked himself in the bathroom, panting a little. He quickly pulled off his clothes and took a cold shower. Bringing his erection down. He really need to clear his head...

He leaned on the shower wall...letting the water hit his back.

I said I'd listen...I have to trust them.. they've already saved me twice... they...they must care about me... I have to...let my guard down...there my..my guardians after all. They...want to protect me....protect me.. protect me...

Yuki Fed himself lies.. hoping to cope with his horrible situation...

Later on Yuki came out of his room. He had finished taking a shower and dressed himself. He was wearing a lose black shirt and jeans. He came down the stairs,bare foot, waiting to make himself something to eat.

I can't let them tease me...I won't fall for there tricks again.

"We promise we won't break anything.. or go in your parents room." Azure smiled at Yuki and he watched the other rush into the house, "We'll atleast he's a bit happier than earlier..'' The demon said to the other as he walked inside the home and placed his shoes near the door, next to Yuki's..

Zaki did the same and they remained on the couch together as Yuki went to shower..

When Yuki came down stairs Azures and Zaki were sitting on the couch, waiting patiently for the other so they could act weird with him. They started to gaze at Yuki on purpose seeing that he was wearing a lose black shirt and jeans.. he was also bare footed as he went into the kitchen. Golden hues remained staring at the brown headed boy as the red headed demon bite down on his lower lip before smiling at him.. leaning back against the couch, he snickered.

Zaki rested against the couch as well.. but kept his sharp claws behind the back of his head, he stared at Yuki as well while he was in the kitchen. He couldn't stop smirking at the other.. they wanted to mess with him..

Yuki was looking threw the ridge when he got a strange feeling that he was bring watched. He glanced into the living room, seeing the two demons gazing at him! He bit his lip quickly looking away.

W..why are they..looking at me? Do I look weird? Is something on my face?

He wondered if the demons were Hungary too. Should he make dinner for all of them? He sighed and slowly came into the living room.

"Um.."

He looked at them but avoided eye contact.

"You guys can watch TV or something. Rent or movie or I could set up the XBOX for you...if your bored. I was going to make myself something to eat but...do uh...do demons eat? A-are you guys....hungary? "

It was rude not to be kind and courteous to guest's so he was polite with Zaki and Azure. Besides...he needed to get closer to them...to understand them. Tho he felt odd letting them be under the same roof with him...He needed the protection of them.

"Oh No we don't really eat.." Azure smirked at Yuki and averted his eyes in a different direction, "We are juust relaxing.. but.. I guess.. we can play video games for just a bit.." The red headed demon actually made a Ps3 appeared in Yuki's living room and he started playing it as he clicked the buttons with his thumbs on the controller. He then handed a black controller to Zaki..

"Yeah.. we're good." Zaki smirked at the other before catching the controller, a red head set appeared on his head, and sat in front of his twist black horns. He turning away from Yuki and played with Azure. "We can watch a movie together..''

So demons didn't eat.... Yuki watched the boys for a moment as they played there own games and own controller and own device. He bit his lip as Zaki mentioned watching a movie together...it felt so weird having them here..and the thought of all of them squeezing together on the same couch watching a movie?

Yuki went back into the kitchen and made himself a bowel of ramen, eating at the table...trying to ignore the shooting and screaming The came from there game. He wondered why he felt so odd around Zaki and Azure... was it a sign not to trust them?

Do not trust them...

Yuki tensed as he heard a stern voice in his head..He glanced around the house but he was alone..

Please...believe me...Yuki

It was a man's voice...and now He sounded so sad...he said Yuki's name with such despair!

Who are you....

No answer...Yuki sighed, wandering what he heard just now... he lost his appetite, He stood and headed up stairs. What was that voice? He had never heard it before...

Zaki stopped pressing buttons and turned his attention towards Yuki, the boy looked a bit sad.. and Zaki lost interest in the video game. he let Azure beat him and he placed the black controller on the table before taking the red head set off..

"Yuki... Where are you going?" He frowned as he watched Yuki go upstairs before standing to his feet, "I wanted you near me..''

"He might be tired..." Azure told the other as he quickly pressed the buttons, biting down on his lower lip as he tried to concentrate, he jumped up and cheered from finally shooting of the head of Zaki's character. Even though Azure said that.. Zaki could see that something was on Yuki's mind..

"Yuki... Where are you going?"[/Quote]

Yuki struggled to block out the others voice.

"I wanted you near me..''[/Quote]

Even so... what the voice said bothered him.. He went into his room and closed the door...hesitant to lock the door...should he lock it?

He decided not to.. and fell to his bed, curling up underneath the warm covers. He quickly fell asleep...since he was so physical and mentally exhausted.

------------------------------------------

Red Star... red star...red star...

Yuki stood in darkness... hearing different voices. Some were from girls...and some were from boys...He slowly started to follow there voices.

Red star~....red star.....Red Star!

Who was calling him? He stopped in front of a sliding door. He slowly opened it, and found a horrific sight. Naked body's of men and women covered in blood...and all.. dead..

"AHH! Please! N-no!!"

He looked to see a ground of demons hovering over a boy...raping him.. and devouring him limb from limb. He covered his mouth in shock.

"AGGH!! Help! SOMEONE UUUGHHHH-"

He trembled. Watching as the demons tore his flesh and swallowed his guts and skin like food. Licking there blood stains fingers.

He tensed as something gripped his ankle. He looked down seeing a naked girl.. and no doubt one of the demons victims.

R..re..d...sta-..r..R..run...y-..you..Mus..t..r-run..t-they...s..ee..you..

The girl let him go, and he turned back to the demons, Who were now looking at him, with blood stained teeth.. and glowing red eyes.

Yuki panicked and took a step back. Turning to run but the demons grabbed him..

"AHH! NO! NOOO!!"

Tears falling from his eyes and the monsters ripped off his clothes and violated him, he felt his heart shatter as he saw Zaki and Azure, standing there, Watching! He out stretched his hand to them but they didn't help him...

Red Star...Red Star..RED STAR!...RUN!!!

-------------------------------------------

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

Yuki woke up in the middle of the night screaming! Screaming bloody murder! Shaking. Tears turning down his face...Yuki had never cried so much. He felt so vulnerable...so helpless...so WEAK! He gripped his hair, continuing to scream until he'd go horse, sobbing.

"I DONT WANT TO DIE! I DONT WANT TI DIE!"

Red Star~

"STOP!!! STOP CALLING ME THAT!! STOP IT STOP IT!! "

He shook his head. Desperate to make the horrifying dream go away.

Zaki and Azure awoken from their slumber and became startled from hearing Yuki's cries,"YUKI WHAT'S WRONG!!" one of them shouted and they both jumped up from the couch and bolted upstairs as they followed after his voice. Zaki pulled his flaming blade out and his eyes turned a crimson red thinking Yuki was being attacked by a demon.. The other's eyes turned a bright red as well and he revealed his sharp claws as they both charged into Yuki's room. But Azure and Zaki stopped themselves from attacking once they realized there was no demon.. Zaki dropped his blade on the floor immediately and Azure turned back to normal, but with looks of terror on their faces as they ran to Yuki's side to try and wake him.

"Wake up Yuki!!" Azure said before turning the lights on and Zaki ran to his side to try and wake the other up.

"Yuki!! Wake Up!! Your having a nightmare!!" The white hair demon quickly shook the boy as he tried to wake him from the horrific nightmare and tried to keep him from pulling his hair, "Darling!! Don't pull your hair!!"

Yuki wouldn't stop screaming or pulling his hair and Azure and Zaki kept trying to keep his hands away from his head but Yuki wouldn't losen his grip, "Yuki your hurting yourself!!'' He was afraid that Yuki was really going to pull his hair from his roots, "You have to Open your eyes!! It's me ZAKI!!''

Fear... Fear was swallowing him up...chewing his body...He didn't know what to do...what to think..He was terrified and it seemed he couldn't get a break... he was 17... and he was afraid he'd never make it to 18.. He could hear two voices calling out to him... but he couldn't make them out... why did they sound so worried? Or concerned?

" Darling!! Don't pull your hair!!"[/Quote]

Pull his hair? Was that why his head was hurting?

"Yuki your hurting yourself!!'' [/Quote]

Even so..he wanted to forget.. He wanted to get away..and that voice..and the dream...what did it all mean?!

"You have to Open your eyes!! It's me ZAKI!!''[/Quote]

Yuki's eyes slowly opened and his grip loosened on his hair...he stopped screaming but tears were still sliding down his cheeks. He looked very pail.. and was breathing quickly. He covered his face with his hand.

"S-sorry...I'm sorry. I-I'm ok..."

He lied, trembling slightly.

"I..it was...j-just a..a n-nightmare. "

He sniffles.

Zaki took a deep breath, feeling relieved that Yuki finally woken up. "Oh Thank God..'' He smiled happily before embracing him on the bed, "Oh Yuki! I thought you would never wake up.." The demon stroked Yuki's hands gently before interlocking them with his, "You were trying to pull your hair out..'' He frowned again and ran his fingers through Yuki's soft brown hair..

"It's not your fault.. We're sorry you have to go through this.."Azure stroked Yuki's hair as the other laid trembling and crying. He made a wet towel appear and he gently patted it on the others head as he tried to get him to calm down, "I can help you have better dreams-"

"Your not Okay Yuki.. Your not...'' Zaki frowned and kissed Yuki's forehead, he opened his mouth to say something else but he couldn't.. Zaki really wanted to ask him about his nightmare but he thought if he did right now.. he would get upset again.. The demon then held Yuki's trembling body close.. "I'll keep you safe.."

"Oh Thank God..''[/Quote]

Zaki said happily, embracing him on the bed..

He was so warm... He couldnt have been the same Zaki from his dream. Could he? He didn't pull away from Zaki tho... and he didn't know why.

"Oh Yuki! I thought you would never wake up.." [/Quote]

Yuki was looking away from the man as he stroked his hands and gently interlocked there fingers together. He tensed slightly as the loving touch... He was being so sweet to him..slowly calming him down. Did Zaki and Azure...truly care...?

"You were trying to pull your hair out..''[/Quote]

"S...sorry."

The demon ran his fingers threw his hair..as if he knew it relaxed him so much. Azure suddenly spoke, the lights on...He wasn't in darkness any more.

"It's not your fault.. We're sorry you have to go through this.."[/Quote]

Azure stroked Yuki's hair too, his trembling body stopping... now that he had the two demons fawning over him...He wasn't sure what to say to them...Azure made a wet towel appear and he gently patted it on the Yuki's head. The wet towel calming down his nerves. Despite having his nightmare and hearing that strange yet...alluring voice...He couldn't distance himself from Azure or Zaki...he wanted to trust them...to believe in them with everything He had.

"I can help you have better dreams-"[/Quote]

The demon started until his friend cut him off.

"Your not Okay Yuki.. Your not...''[/Quote]

Of course he saw right threw him! Yuki shook his head and gripped Zaki's shirt... nuzzling into his body as the other kissed his forehead. He felt so much like a lost child... he felt so weak and pathetic...always needing and having to depend on Azure and Zaki.

"I'll keep you safe.."[/Quote]

Yuki closed his eyes. Listening to the sound of the others heart beat...He couldn't be a bad person...his nightmare ment nothing...it had to mean nothing..

"S..stay with me..."

He was terrified to fall asleep again...so he was determined to stay awake despite it being 1:30am in the morning . His room smelled completely like cherry blossoms...the scent strong.

"I won't leave you.." Zaki softly whispered as he cuddle Yuki before picking him up in his arms and laying him down in the bed. He then crawled in the bed with the other and let the boy lay on top of him, "I'll hold you..'' He wrapped his arms around the other and rubbed his back before caressing his waist, "We'll make sure you have good dreams..." Zaki and Azure then smiled from Yuki's strong scent going up there noses.

Azure left a lamp on instead thinking Yuki might still need some light and he place his hand on the boys head.. getting rid of every memory and disturbing images Yuki had from the dream. The red headed demon didn't think that Yuki would actually cuase him to be this nice to him to him.. but somehow Yuki did. He pushed Yuki's hair back a bit before transferring better thoughts to take away his stress. So hopefully when he went to sleep he would have better dreams.. But he didn't take all of Yuki's bad thoughts.. he still wanted him to know when he should be worry, mad and unhappy or whatever.

"You smell really good.." Zaki told the other as he massaged his neck.

"He always smells good.." Azure smiled and sat next to the 2.