Rock Bottom {greenbunnyxpigeon}

greenbunny2468

Athan shuddered at the feeling of the man's breath against his face. In one swift movement he kicked the stranger's feet out from under him and grabbed his shirt, slamming him against the nearest wall.

His free hand quickly pulled his knife out and pressed it to the other's throat. "Listen to me you useless brat" he growled. "I am not going to indulge some kid on his adrenaline rush, the only way I'm going to help you is if I get something out of it. And I'm sure as hell not going to be 'yours' in any way. So either you think up some way that I'll benefit from all this or I'll make sure you never bother me again, understand?"

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• greenbunny2468

• Kotorichan

Nori could feel them bubbling in his throat – his lips twitching as he tried to fight them back, but at the other’s words Nori couldn’t hold them in anymore and suddenly the dam broke – hysterical giggles pushing through his lips as he laughed in the others face. Pop, that one word resounding through Nori mind only made him laugh harder, he popped!

Trying to bite his lip because laughing in the face of your would be murder just seemed to scream death Nori bit down till blood started to seep from his bottom lip, but his laughter still didn’t stop. The rough stone wall pressing harshly into his back and the other’s weight pressed up against him and the cool metal of the knife pressed into his throat – it all just felt so…so…good!

“Hehhaheh…like I thought ♪ You’re good with a blade.”

Athan raised an eyebrow at the boy's response. Laughter? He must really be insane... He sighed softly and shook his head in confusion. This stranger made even less sense than everyone else in the world.

"So, are you ready to die?" He asked calmly, putting more pressure on the blade. It would be extremely easy to just slice this person's throat. Honestly Athan didn't care if this boy died, he was somewhat interesting but not enough to leave him alive. To Athan he was just useless, and there was no point to keep useless people alive.

Nori took a second to think about the other’s question. The teen hadn’t tried dying yet, and it could be fun to see what was on the other side…but…looking at the irate teen before him Nori decided that no – he didn’t want to day, at least not today, not when he found such a fun new game to play. Mr. Intercom reactions to him were way better than Ayumu’s insults making playing around with him way more fun.

Living to see each face he could make the other show him seemed like a good waste of time. Happy with his newly found time waster, Nori ignored the blood dripping down his throat and slipped his hand in his pocket touching the halt of his own knife with the pads of fingertips.

“I wouldn’t mind dying, though…” Smiling at the other, Nori gave the male a teasing smile. “It’d be a shame to lose all that money she already gave to break her out of jail…”

Athan narrowed his eyes at the mention of money. "I'll get paid?" he asked slowly. He pulled his knife a little bit off the boy's throat. "what do I have to do and how much do I get paid?"

Money was Athan's main motivation for his actions. He didn't care about the thrill or any of that. Just how much money he earned. He just found crime the easiest way to make that money, and didn't really feel any remorse for his actions. Nori's words had caught his interest, if he could make money from this whole thing then it might actually be worth it...

Quick to catch the other’s change in mood at the mention of money Nori smiled happily. “You can have it all.” Giving away the money for the job was easy for Nori, he could care less about the colored paper after all. Nori did all things for the thrill, if someone told the teen he could experience a high like no other Nori would gladly hand over everything he had, even his life– that was just the type of person he was.

“Twenty million now, eighty million after, and you can have it all. You just have to agree to one little thing.” Nori knew asking for something from the other was pushing it – especially with the knife still in range to slice open his jugular, but what fun were games without a little risk?

Athan's eyes gleamed with interest at the offer of all the money. "what's the catch?" he asked, still a little bit wary of this person. He still didn't even know the boy's name. But all that money could buy him so many things... it seemed almost too good to be true.

He kept his blade close to the other's neck, just in case he made some kind of crazy request and this needed to end in the boy's death. But if it was just a mild annoyance then Athan would gladly take the offer.

Nori couldn’t help the giggle that slipped through his lips as he thought about what to say to the other. Heh, if I say that once more I wonder if he’ll pop again~ The thought of the other blowing up at him again and maybe – just maybe – this time not stopping…a knife slicing his throat clean open and him bleeding to death in an alleyway – the idea of becoming some chalk outline made Nori shiver in excitement.

Though, hadn’t he promised himself to stick around until he saw all the faces the other could show him…weighing both thoughts in his mind, Nori couldn’t bring himself to choose the safe way out no matter what his mind screamed.

“Become my thief and I’ll give you the three hundred and fifty million she gave just for coming to visit ♪”

Athan stared at him with a blank expression. He quickly decided that he could pretend to belong to this boy in return for that much money. He sighed softly and put his knife away. "Alright, it's a deal. But if I don't get my money I will find you and give you a very long and painful death" his voice sounded almost bored. He just wanted the money, nothing else really mattered as long as he wasn't put in any unnecessary risk.

Though the other’s dull face was nice too, Nori definitely liked it better when he was afire with angry passion – and even though he hadn’t seen any other of Mr. Intercom’s expressions yet, Nori could already tell pure hate mixed with bloodlust with his favorite.

“Don’t say such wonderful things if you have no plan of following through.” Nori was sure the threat was genuine and that if the other didn’t get his money he was in for a slow and painful death, but somehow even with the promise hanging over his head – Nori couldn’t help himself from teasing the other, it was too much fun.

Retrieving something from his back pocket, Nori held the ice blue card out so the other could see;

“I haven’t even set a pin yet – the bank account linked to this card contains all the money I’ve already gotten for accepting the job, and now,” letting a dramatic pause happen because he was going to have so much fun saying his next words, Nori couldn’t help but hope the other would be as fun to tease in the future as he was now. “– my thief, it’s all yours.”

Athan rolled his eyes at the comment, he snatched the card and slipped it into his pocket. "so, kid, what exactly do you have planned for me to do? You said you want to 'use me' as thief, so what do you want stolen?" He flicked his hair out of his face, his gaze fixed on Nori.

He was actually starting to feel curious about this job. His intense gaze could easily be misinterpreted as lust, even though it was just his way of showing interest.

“Well,” laughing sheepishly to himself because he knew the other wasn’t going to like what he had to say one bit, Nori scratched behind his head awkwardly. “Frist we have to get caught…” Bracing himself because he was sure the other was going to slam him into the wall again – Nori waited with a mix of excitement and eagerness for the other’s reaction. The floor, the wall, a car – Nori just wanted to be manhandled again and feel the other’s weight pining him against whatever he would be pressed into, the whole experience had been heavenly.

"What the fuck?" Athan slammed Nori against the wall again. "get caught? why the fuck would we do that? Are you out of your mind?" he glared at the boy, he didn't see any way that it could be a good idea to be caught. Athan had far too many charges against him, he would definitely be given life in prison if not death row. "I thought you would have at least an ounce of common sense"

Hehheh, what nice anger! Though Nori’s elation at the other’s fierce reaction was pushed to the bottom of his mind – yet…the throbbing in his back from the force he had been flung into the wall with was kinda making it hard for him not to revel in his new pain, a scoff pushed through his lips as he raised an eyebrow at the other – sure Nori acted a little dumb, but he wasn’t stupid;

“If we’re not inside how do you suppose we break her out?”

"how do you expect to break her out when we are inside? If it was that easy then it wouldn't be necessary to do anything at all. Besides 'she' would be in a female prison, and we would be in a male prison." Athan pulled his knife away, twirling it around his fingers idly. "or do you have some master plan that makes all the glaring flaws in your idea irrelevant?"

“Well, first I might call her a she…but “she’s” actually a man – it’s a long story so…don’t ask about it, and,” counting off his reason on his hand, Nori raised another finger as he reached a new point. “The money, manpower, and firearms it would take to conduct a jailbreak from the outside – do you have it? You got a tactical retrieval squad on speed dial, Mr. Intercom?” The sarcasm lining Nori’s voice was tangible as his voice took on the blunt force of his resentment with the other for trying to ruin his fun. “And lastly, most importantly, what’s the fun of a good jailbreak if we don’t follow the movies tee for tee? Sneaking out in body bags and all that jazz? It’s no fun if we’re not doing it that way…”

Athan clicked his tongue in frustration and finally put his knife away. "fine, what do you suggest we get caught doing? Should I stage another robbery but slip up and get us both caught?" he crossed his arms over his chest and glared at the boy. He would go along with this plan but he wouldn't pretend to like it.

“That’s actually,” Nori let his head tilt to the side, a look of wonder crossing his boyish fact. “That’s actually really good. I hadn’t thought about the ‘how’ I just thought about all the fun trying to break out of prison would be! The guards, the inmates, the cold primitive mindset to stand on top even if it means soaking your hands in blood – wouldn’t it be amazing to have so many people trying to harm you at once?” Nori’s voice had become sing-songy the shimmer in his eyes a direct indication to how happy the mere thought of such things made him.

Athan shook his head in disgust. "you're such a freak... Anyway, we should probably discuss the details somewhere else..." He sighed softly. "Can you meet me tomorrow afternoon at a coffee shop or something? then we could head back to my apartment to make plans" He was trying to to be careful in case the stranger turned against him.

Nori wanted to be insulted by the other’s words, but he had been called much worst, and to Nori the other’s insult sounded more endearing then hurtful. He had been picking up the entire nickname calling slack with dubbing the other “Mr. Intercom” it was about time the other started to chip in and come up with something to call him. Freak wasn’t the idea nickname goal, but: Heh, it would have to do for now.

“Coffee shop,” Nori echoed snapping himself from his thoughts. “Sure, coffee shop, your place, plan – good. I’m in!” Guessing that with this they were done, Nori turned to leave – though before he could start skipping away he thought he should probably ask the other what coffee shot he wanted to met at…but…

Shrugging his shoulders, Nori saluted the other and then twisting on the balls of his feet bounded away into the crowed street – it would be more fun searching for the other tomorrow then have a set meeting place after all.

Athan sighed softly as the boy ran off. He had been planning to try to figure out a place that they could both easily meet at... But it was too late for that now... He slipped back into the streets and went home. He spent the rest of the night and the morning of the next day hiding his money and valuables so he could retrieve them once he broke back out of prison. He also wasn't sure if he could trust the annoying kid enough not to rob him.

At around 2 the next afternoon he went to a small coffee shop near his house. He bought himself a coffee and sat down outside to see if the boy would find him.

After finding Ayumu, getting yelled at, and dragged home by the pissed man – Nori had rested a peaceful twelve hours before setting out to search all the coffee shop’s he could think of for Mr. Intercom to be waiting for him in.

After sticking his face against about six different coffee shop windows in search of the other and getting chased away by six different irate shop owners claiming he was creeping out their costumer’s - Nori had just plastered his face to the seventh store window that day expecting to come up empty again when a familiar figure caught his eyes. Banging happily on the store’s window Nori started to yell: “I found you~” In hopes of getting the other to look his way. Sure he could’ve just gone in…but, where was the fun in that?

Athan looked up from his phone with a start as he heard the banging on the window. He glared at the strange boy as he met his gaze and slowly pulled his finger across his throat to mime a threat before looking away. He just didn't get how someone could want to stick out so much.

He finished his coffee as if he wasn't in any kind of rush before slowly walking out of the coffee shop, refusing to acknowledge the boy's presence.

Nori smiled when he saw the other male get up from his seat and walk towards the door, and when Mr. Intercom exited the coffee shop Nori had expected to get an insult from the other or at least a sneer and a disgusted look, lacking either – Nori smile almost slipped from his face when the other just walked past him. People just didn’t not react, everyone had always…

Walking quickly to catch with the other, Nori gave Mr. Intercom a puzzled look. “How did that make you feel?” Nori hoped it was clear he was asking the other how his earlier behavior had made him feel.

"How did it make me feel? Are you trying to be a therapist now?" Athan rolled his eyes, starting to walk towards his apartment. "It was mildly annoying, but you seem to just do this shit for attention. Which means that anything I do to give you attention will just make your behavior worse." He sighed and pushed his hands into his pockets. "Besides, since I'm planning to go to prison with you, I have nothing to lose anymore"