Is change good? (Group RP)

InkompleteWish

67ea71c632.jpg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"How long has it been since our last stop?" asked a distraught Shinozuke his right hand man. "A few weeks at most sir. There aren't many bugs around here. Shall we camp here?" the smaller man asked the red-head. "It would probably be for the best. Tell the others about it. And make sure Shiro doesn't run of again." the leader replied and looked at the old map again. Said object was already over 15 years or something old. The towns and villages still inscribed in it had been destroyed long ago. It was the only lead Area B got. Shin had been searching for a good place to settle down with his group but he hadn't found any yet. Their journey was only slowly progressing; they had to stop more often the last few times. Their food storage as well as their water had been slowly dwindling and they hadn't found a good spot to fill them up again. Hopefully they have luck this time. Their hunters had to get some meat from the insects and their explorers had to find some fresh water. Their camp would be save from most of the insects at least, stationed in a large cave like construction. It was a remnant of the old world, if Shin remembered correctly it was called a stadium.

Said younger brother walked around the place already. He had helped setting up their tents and was exploring the area now. Shiro was a hunter of the group since a year ago, his experience was still slim but at least he was still a good hunter. It was just in his blood maybe, killing some giant insects. Shirogane wasn't a man of politics or strategies. He was the acting part in a plan. The young lad might not be dumb but he wasn't able to come up with other strategies then the ones he needed to hunt. In a sense the brothers were complete opposites. While Shin was the Brain of his group, Shiro was the heart and took care of the members. Around their small group he was known to be really kind to others and enjoyed playing with the two children in their group. He thought them the skills that they need to survive in this world apart from their parents. Shiro was also the one tending to wounded or sick. But there was a large problem in his personality, he was really curious and didn't fear much. So he was often found wandering around alone, even outside their protected camp. Like now for example. The only thing that was protecting him right now was a hunting spear and a dagger. "I wonder what I can find." he mumbled to himself and stepped over rubble and other remains.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• InkompleteWish

• Sosuke0549

• Never

• blade3

139910.jpg

Name: Ichigo Yuki

Position: Seke

Wight: 120

Hight: 6,4

Sexual Orientation: bi-sexual

Likes(s): reading, singing, believing in paradise, kids, protecting others.

Dislike(s): cannibals, mean/rude people, bugs, this world, The cold.

Personality: Ichigo is a pretty nice guy. He fights for what he believes in tho and has his serious moments. He's stubborn but smart. He's always thinking about other people...and does things after seeing all the consequences. He loves kids and can even act childish for there sake. He's always trying to cheer people up. But does has his moments where he breaks down.

Past: Yuki was 15 when he and his little sister Mai were put in the pill boxes. Shortly after the hole disaster his little sister who was 12 was taken away by a rouge group of people that took girls from other pillboxes and forced them to "repopulate" the earth but everyone knew they used the girls for there own sick pleasure. He never saw his sister again. Two years past, when Yuki went out to look for food he found a traveler that told him about Paradise. With nothing else to believe in he decided to leave his group and look for paradise. And maybe...find his little sister, if she was still alive.

Other: Yuki uses this rare sword to protect him. He is an amazing fighter, and very athletic.

cool-concept-futuristic-medieval-and-fantasy-weapons-1dut.com-3.jpg

Ichigo sighed as he walked threw an abandon town... a lot of insects liked to nest in the still standing but crumbling buildings. In fact...it was suicide to walk threw one.. but Ichigo wasn't a stupid man. He had killed an insect early and bathed himself in the bugs guts. So the chances of him being attacked were very slim, but never the less, he was clinching the hilt of his sword. Sure he reeked... but after a while you get use to the smell of it. He become nose blind to the awful stench. Dispite being in the middle of no where....he wouldn't be surprised if a human tried to rob him. The wind was starting to pick up... He wouldn't be able to see where he was going in a wind storm. He needed to find shelter, and fast. He saw something suddenly move in the distance. His eyes widened, his grip on his sword tightened.

"Who's there?!... Show yourself! Are you friend or foe!"

He glared. His blond hair whipping in the wind... the black cloak He was wearing was whipping in the wind as well.. His face being relieved.. and he was simply gorgeous.

Ichigo was never cautious now. His guard up. Who ever this person was he was most likely a man... judging by how fast He moved and height. Ichigo crunched down, slowly unsheathing his sword a little bit incase the man turned out to be his enemy...

how_to_sketch_an_anime_boy_by_catluckey-d5t7jxm.png

Character:

Name:Elise

Position:Seme

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Personality: Serious, always on guard, a bit paranoid, has trust issues.

Bio: A member of one of the pillboxes, can't find any of his relatives and usually likes to be independent. When he was 15 he experienced almost being mutilated by 3 cannibals after trying to help someone in a forest. A young girl came up to him telling him that she needed help, she was lost and she thought somebody was trying to kill her. She then explained her sickness to him that she would sometimes wander off from her home by herself and that she needed help getting back. She deceived him, she wanted him to follow her into a trap. He easily believed her because she looked so innocent, she was sweet and he had a weakness for being nice to females. She set him up, leading him somewhere where he could be attacked by 2 cannibals. However, Elise can fight really well so when this happened he managed to kill one of them with a knife and escape from the other 2. That was the last time he would ever trust anybody. He even sometimes had a hard time trusting his own people in his pillbox. He no longer cared how innocent someone appeared he would trust no one.

Elise saw something crunching down in the distance while he was trying not to fly off his feet. Squinting, he had a hard time making out who the other was. He became nervous, especially since the other looked like he was holding a weapon and might prepare to harm him with it. Whenever Elise was in situations like this, or especially when he didn't know someone. He automatically assumed that they might be danger towards him or a cannibal. He held his spear in his hand, approaching the blonde as he was ready to attack.

"My name is Elise! And I've been looking for food for days! Who the hell are you?!" Elise started panting heavily, shaking he thought the other was going to hurt him. Elise was always a bit too paranoid. Before even giving the other a chance, out of fear he took his spear and tried to attack Ichigo with it, thinking he was a cannibal.

Black_haired_guy_by_celleuh.jpg

Name: Jun Honda

Position: Seke

Since the world was destroyed, nationality, status or even money didn't matter. People concentrated their forces on surviving. So it was what did Area D.

He was their previous leader.

''Anything to survive'' that was his motto.

Before the great catastrophe, Jun was a member of a distinguished family. His parents ruled a high-rated traditional world-knew enterprise.

He had an easy life with his every need fulfilled or at last was what appeared.

Because of his upsetting previous experience at his household, He doesn't have dreams or goals, everything was given to him and in exchange he had to compromise with their wishes.

"You don't need dreams, even if you have, they will be smashed for people or circumstances way superior.”

As the previous leader of area D, he was considered a harsh yet wise commander, some of his acts were questioned but in the end they always proved to be the most reasonable and reliable. Because his cold personality, some members didn't like him and confronted his leadership's way, but it was only an excuse.

The true objective was the hunger for power recently developed.

As a justification for their current lack of resources, they proposed human hunting. Every month some members would be elected to go out of the pillbox and bring some ''hunt''.

Cannibalism was utterly rejected by Jun (it was maybe his last thread of ethnic), he couldn't find a convincing reason to reject the idea (since it was approved by the great majority of the group). As a result of his opposing, he was viewed as a traitor and was gravely accused of being a hindrance for their group's development for a better chance of survival.

Seeing how it was escalating, his best friend proposed to assume the leadership for while so they could properly discuss these matters.

It was highly effective, he was a very charismatic young man and didn't have much enemies. Even the ones who wanted the position couldn't complain. But....their silence had a price. They wanted to prove that the idea was effective.

They proposed to try it. Being the first one no one less than Jun himself.

Some closer fellows tried to prevent this unfair outcome, but in the end, Jun agreed.

Saying some ''heartfelt'' words, he left for his ''adventure''.

One more beautiful day had begun in the post-apocalyptic country, the food chain continued same as ever, but there was one particular thing about it....It was that the insects were in top of it while humans had to strive each single day to survive.

Jun was on a top of hill dozing off on his thoughts when a sudden call startled him; it was Sakura, an old acquaintance, since he joined the group.

“Jun….are really gonna leave the pillbox?” She muttered as kept her head down as if was talking with the grass.

“Yes. I’m just waiting for they finish the arrangements and I’m gonna to leave.”

He coldly glanced at the little girl, she was almost forcing her tears back.

He knew she really liked him, even so he still couldn’t care even if he wanted. Of course, He concerned himself with her safety and the rest of the area D as well. But his affection was limited to that.

“You know….Jun I’ve always….always….”

Oh no. He wouldn’t be able to properly refuse her if she started to cry in the middle of confession. He begged for someone to come…anyone interrupt this moment now….

A small branch moved as a familiar face appeared.

“Hey Jun before you go….”He stopped his speech upon looking the couple.

“Well…good luck” He smirked as turned his back walking into the same path he had come.

This….colossal idiot….thought Jun as tried to figure out how refuse the girl and give his friend a good beating later.

While the older brother continued to plan their stay and their further journey, the younger of the two was already exploring the area and hunting for food. Normally they would hunt in a large group since the insects weren't something you could easily kill because of their tough skin. But the younger red head wanted to hunt alone at first since a single man wasn't easily seen like a large group of people. Besides, if they were to stay in the stadium they had to know their surroundings for possible insect nests or other things. During his little trip he already saw a little river, it was questionable if the water was edible but their explorers could look into it later on. First he had to search the area for any dangers. But till now he hadn't seen even one of the bloody insects. It was neither a good nor a bad omen; it was just far too quite for this new world. Weird even; so Shirogane stayed on guard and cautiously walked along rubble and in the shadows. The remnants of the old world, Shiro didn’t even know most of them. He was 3 when all of this happened, the only thing he remembered where the smiling faces of their parents from a time long gone.

He remembered their first years inside the pillbox, without light. Though most of the time was him crying and Shin comforting him throughout the years. Maybe that is why he became such a worry ward concerning him, annoying to boot…..But he guessed everyone changed differently, according to the way they witnessed the worlds change. The two kids in their group where born a few years back, maybe four or five. For their sake as well as his own he would do his best to give them a life worth living. Even if it was small, he had to try his best.

Ichigo squinted his eyes, struggling to see the boy as the sand whipped up from the ground. The man was holding a...spear?

"I ask again! Are you friend or foe!"

"My name is Elise! And I've been looking for food for days! Who the hell are you?!" [/Quote]

A wonderer like him?

So his name...is Elise?

Regardless he had to get out of this sand storm. And soon...before things got worse. And the man still didn't identify if he was a friend or foe. He had to be cautious. Before Ichigo could even give Elise a response, He attacked him with his spear. He grabbed it man's spear and flipped him over, letting his back hit the hard ground as he placed his sword to his neck.

"You just tried to attack me...am to believe you are my enemy?"

He looked down at the man his gaze fierce. He could tell the man was scared but after attacking him...It was hard to trust him.

" I will ask you one more time traveler... Are you a friend...or a foe...speak now before I cut your throat! "

A gust of wind suddenly hit the two of them hard. It was dangerous to stay out in the open any longer. Ichigo bit his lip cursing under his breath as he put his sword away.

"Hurry! Get on your feet. We must find refuge! "

He grabbed the stranger by his shirt and pulled him along. He found a old abandon car near by and luckily it wasn't locked- he shoved the man in the back seat and got in behind him. Slamming the door shut...The car Windows shacking as the hard sand and wind hit them... he sighed with relief.

"We barely made it.."

He smiled.

" Alright... now that you lost your spear, are you gonna talk or try and kill me again. "

Elise eyes widened as the other snatched his weapon, quickly flipping him over and slamming him on the hard ground. Ichigo suddenly had the knife to his neck. He became a bit more clearer now since he got closer.. He had blonde hair, fair skin and blue eyes. The other was pissed... he didn't want this to be over just yet.. he wanted to kick Ichigo's ass. "Get your hands off of me!! You Imbecile!!" He squinted as the other stood above him. He didn't care if Ichigo was going to try and cut his throat, he had a lot of pride.

"Your Not My-'' Just as he was about to finish that smart remark, suddenly the wind hit them pretty hard.. he realized if he stayed out here any longer to fight with the other, it could cost him him his life.. He became worried.. the weather was getting worse and scary.. As the other spoke, he suddenly felt him pull him by the shirt and help him to his feet. That made him very uncomfortable, he didn't like other people touching him like that. It made him want to attack Ichigo, thinking the blonde might try and harm him.

Elise kept glaring at Ichigo, he really didn't trust him at all and he watched him carefully as he quickly led them to the car.. The raven hair male liked being independent a lot, he wasn't use to being with other people, not even in his pillbox. Many people think he's crazy because he would never speak or share anything with anyone. But then again he thought everyone was out to get him, he was haunted by a memory. He also couldn't believe that he was getting in this car with this stranger..

he didn't have a choice, either he find refuge or get killed out there in a windstorm. He quickly got in the back seat slamming the door, he made sure he was far away from the other as possible. Elise balled up fist as Ichigo started to speak to him, I know he's planning something against me.. He's trying to trick me.. It happens every single time.. He looked away from the blonde trying to ignore him. Ichigo had a beautiful smile, he could see it out the corner of his eye.

He sighed as the other tried making conversation, and he slowly looked up at the blonde, "I swear to God... If you try anything stupid with me, I Will Kill You.'' A lot of times when Elise acted like this, he didn't mean to come across as being mean or an asshole but he couldn't help it. It was hard for him to make friends.

The small branch moved and they entered the pillbox, a group of people were seated in a circle staring the sullen couple before them.

Jun was avoiding looking at the girl while the little one was so red that tears were falling from her eyes. Some of the members were about to ask what was the problem, but the atmosphere didn't allow them.

A recently turned leader glanced at them, almost smirking.

At this moment Jun was furious, when one of the member was about to speak, welcoming him, he went into his best friend direction and grabbed him by his collar dragging him outside the pillbox.

Getting the man against a tree, he raspy asked.

"What are your intentions?"

"What are you talking about?" The new leader innocently smiled.

Jun’s piecing glare didn't cease until his friend sighed and said.

''I was hoping that maybe you would stay, if you had the right motivation'' He declared serious.

"I'm not staying. It’s decided."

"Why... you could have rejected the plan...if so, you wouldn't need to leave..."

"Not your business" He turned his back, leaving the man against the wooden wall.

He came back to the pillbox where all members were waiting, shooting curious glances.

"Very well...." He started speaking.

''...As the previous leader, I must say, it was an honor to live and work with each one of you. "

He gave a long pause as most of the participants pleasantly nodded in agreement and some moodily glared at him.

"And I will do my best to accomplish my assignment" He displayed a wicked smile as said. "And no worries, if I don't, I will cut my arm in pieces and offer for you all." He glanced at the people who were glaring him before, this statement was especially for them.

Most of the presents looked alarmed at him as if he was crazy.

His friend was right behind him, he shrugged as picked a travel bag which was in the middle of the people's circle and gave the man right in front of him.

"Good luck". He whispered.

Jun took his prepared bag, and left humming without turning back.

The way wasn't all to long since he decided to merely control the sides of the stadium. He did meet some insects along the way but no nest so this was okay. Shiro had stayed hidden so he didn't have any problems walking around the large beasts. Though their groups had firearms and usual weaponry, Shiro kept the hunting spear. The only difference was that it was trident spear. Now that he thought about it he can't remember when he got this weapon. It was something from the old world like the other weapons but it seemed that it was pretty rare or not often used since firearms were pretty handy instead. But Shiro noticed that something like his trident or a sword was a better weapon against the insects. So he kept the trident and it became his trademark, kind of.

"Sigh. Okay so the area around our camp is safe, I should tell Shin and the others." he mumbled to himself and tried making his way back towards the main entrance again. Maybe he will find a smaller bug to kill on the way back. Shiro didn't want to risk any unnecessary wounds.

As Ichigo spoke to the other, He noticed that

Elise made sure that he was as far away from him as possible. The young man balled up a fist at him, trying to ignore him but Ichigo really wanted to figure this guy out. The stranger met his eyes saying,

"I swear to God... If you try anything stupid with me, I Will Kill You.'' [/Quote]

Ichigo sighed looking away. He started going threw his bag.

"Big words for guy who was almost killed. You also don't have your spear. And not to mention...your starving. Trust me...if I wanted you dead...you'd be dead Elise,"

He smiled a little, tossing the stranger three energy bars and a small bottle of water.

"Here...it's not much but it's something... when the windstorm settles down I'll be out of your way...

He leaned back in his seat. Resting his head on the window. His pretty blond hair in his face...and despite the fact that he was pretty dirty...he was still flawless.

"I already understand the fact that your not one to talk...but what brings you out on your own. What about your pillbox?"

He asked, glancing at him.

Elise glared at Ichigo as he spoke while going threw his bag, he then jumped a bit as the other tossed him a bottle of water with some energy bars. He was frustrated and he couldn't think straight when he got hungry. Elise couldn't deny that he was starving, his stomach growled. But he was intimidated by the blonde for some reason and he didn't know why.. "Good.. Cause I really don't like you..''

He looked at the energy bars, trying to decide if he should eat it or not.. Elise was crazy, he was scared to eat it thinking something was wrong with it.. but he was starving, he had to eat something.. He couldn't help but rip the bars open and eat them, drinking the water as well.. he was dehydrated but that didn't satisfy him much.. He was cranky when he didn't eat and couldn't focus. sighing heavily he spoke, "My leader threw me out and kept my stuff.. it's hard to find food and things are getting worse.. you just can't be by yourself in these times no matter how much you want to be..''

Now the sun merciless hit his beautiful face, the traces of his pale white delicate skin almost couldn't be seen anymore after so many years of sun exposure. Maybe that would be a concern for him if the society was like before the great catastrophe, but right now, didn't matter if his skin got swollen, and started to peel, if he remained with his arms, legs and head he couldn't care less.

Some Days had passed since he had left Area D's pillbox, and compromised to bring some human meat to them,he hated even the thought and if he was successful, they would keep the hunting, however, if he wasn't successful, he might be even expelled from the pillbox.

He felt the great lack of options irritating, moodily he threw a rock on bunch of suspicious huge leafs. He had to make sure he could safely pass across that leafs, even the beautiful green they showed, they could still be a carnivorous plant or a nest for insects.

The most problematic outcome would be the later. He waited some reaction from the mysterious plant.

A loud buzzing flew over his head; from his hidden spot behind a large boulder he was able to identify it as a hornet. The long stinger on its rear was the most dangerous but Shiro was lucky that it didn't see him. He wouldn't want to fight one of the bigger insects on his own. Though he trusted his skills, he wasn't arrogant and would surely never start a fight with an enemy four times his own size or more. Besides, Shin wouldn't live it down if he ever got hurt in one of his solo expeditions. Thankfully the others of their group weren't able to stop him, persuasion and a bit of stealth was always his forte. So he continued his way back towards their camp, mindful of other insects.

It wasn't long before he stopped behind some large leaves. //I thought I heard something.// he thought to himself and readied his trident for any possible attack. What he didn't account for was the rock that nearly hit his face. The stone was shot by someone; no insect would be able to shoot a rock like that. So there must be another human right next to him and this thought made Shiro stand on edge even more. It wasn't like he judged others on the first encounter but this world does some cruel things now and then. Area B had heard of the cannibals already. So he raised his trident in an attack position and stepped forward to take a closer look to the other male; he noted. "What is it you're seeking stranger?" he asked carefully. The red head didn't want to provoke a fight; hopefully the other still had a mind of his own and didn't act like a berserker.

"Good.. Cause I really don't like you..''[/Quote]

"Your so flattering"

He smiled faintly. Gazing outside.

"My leader threw me out and kept my stuff.. it's hard to find food and things are getting worse.. you just can't be by yourself in these times no matter how much you want to be..''[/Quote]

"Logical response. Sorry to hear about your leader tossing you aside. I can't image... but... I myself...am on a journey."

He ran a hand threw his hair. Happy to see the other eating out of the corner of his eyes.

"I've always been pretty good at reading people.. and tho I've only just met you I can tell your the Serious type, always on guard, and....a bit paranoid if you ask me. You have major trust issues too...your scared of people betraying you and during this horrible time...I can't blame you. It is very hard to be happy and positive when the world we live in is so awful... but I'm looking to change all that. I heard a story...when I was just a kid...about paradise. Everyone says it's just a myth but..I think it's real...I'm searching for it."

He sighed.

"Call me crazy or a fool but....I got to believe in something...and if your willing to be a crazy fool like me, I wouldn't mind having you tag alone..."

He shrugged, acting like it's no big deal.

Elise slowly balled up the trash as the other spoke, ignoring his sarcastic remark, he thought about something else.. not listening to the other, he sighed.. He didn't understand this guy's behavior, Ichigo was being nice, friendly and trying to help someone he didn't even know.. This world didn't affect him mentally the same way if affected Elise.. that made him a bit jealous, Ichigo seemed relaxed and more content. Elise couldn't comprehend it.. he looked out the window,feeling the car rocked back and forth from the wind. It was Chaos out there.. He was more concerned about this windstorm and getting out of this car than trying to have a conversation. but he did calm down a bit since he put something in his stomach. He didn't thank him either.. he wasn't use to doing something that..

"You talk a lot.." Elise said to the other as he tried ignoring him more.. but then his eyes slightly widened as the other started to speak about him, everything Ichigo had just was 100% correct.. "H-huh! H-how did you- What are you?" Looking surprise, he glared at the other, he was impressed by how well Ichigo did but also a little freaked.. Softening his gaze, he was also kind of touched that the other knew all that about him and he didn't even have to tell him. Plus.. he even understood why he was acting like this.. "So.. you get it.." Elise gave a faint smile, he usually hated people because they never seemed to understand him and they always treated him poorly.. because that was the way he treated them. But.. Ichigo was different, this whole time Elise was being an ass to Ichigo and the other was still being nice..

Elise quickly stopped smiling he didn't want the other to have any hints that he was trying to be friendly.. He then listened more as the other talked about this place called paradise he knew it was probably suppose to be some kind of place with no pain or suffering from the word he used.. it seemed believing in such a place consoled the blonde.

Elise didn't really know how to respond to that.. "Aum.. whatever floats your boat.. I guess." The raven hair male rested his hands behinds his head as he tried to relax some.. Ichigo didn't seem all that bad.. but that didn't mean he trusted him. Still watching the other, he spoke more, "Sure.. I'll tag along.. Ichigo."

He couldn't lose time, if it was the insect's nest option each second was precious. These new born insects were known by their speed, larger number and unbelievable recovering abilities. He wasn't sure if could stand much time dealing with them. The wisest action would be run away as soon he could.

His hands quickly grabbed a large knife in his bag, it was so sharp that could even cut a man's neck. Jun smirked upon the possibility. That definitely would do.

"What is it you're seeking stranger?"

A human....

But why he had to find one so fast? He wanted to prolong this trip for at least some months before finding a real human...No. He wanted to have enough time to find a way to 'fake' human meat. If anybody suspected, he would explain how dangerous the outside world was and would invent some absurd story to scare others...it would work, if he did it in the right way, they could even give up of this silly idea of cannibalism and maybe things could came back like were before. First of all the main reason for his agreement to go in this stupid journey was the possibility to change his Area's D mind. But he didn't imagine the possibility of finding someone so soon. Damn. Weren't humans almost extincted ? Fate must be playing with him again.

The red haired man before him seems alert, if he did the wrong movement he would be pierced by that trident on his hand. He was a leader before and knew that the better decision was to wait and try to appease the male before him. Even if he still didn't know what to do, he should start being friendly and gaining the man's trust first...and what if there were more....maybe somebody else could serve for the appointed 'hunt'. Jun made a disgusted grimace before his previous thought. Despite of it, he couldn't help, it was his nature to think objective.

"Wait, I'm not your enemy." He forced a smile and wondered if it seem convincing. "I'm only searching for food." He slowly raised his hands still holding his weapon, trying his best to not appear a threat, but still on guard if the male decided to attack.

Shiro continued to watch the other's movement. But like he hoped the other didn't attack him, they stared at each other instead. Like animals waiting for the other to make the wrong move and attack. But Shiro wasn't out to kill another human, at least not now. So he lowered his trident but kept it ready on his side. In this world it was the best to be careful around others. Trust didn't come easy here and neither does camaraderie. Most would probably leave the other behind if it saved their own life. That's what this world was. So Shiro didn't want to tell the other of his group, or they might wake up with blades in their backs.

"I see. You won't find anything here though. I have already scouted this area. There aren't much insects or other food sources here." he spoke, trying to get the other to leave peacefully. If he had to he will lead the other away from their camp and risk his own life with this. Though he doesn't want to kill the other he didn't want him anywhere near their camp if he wasn't sure that the other was a peaceful human. Since the smile didn't seem really convincing. It's no wonder though, only a handful was still able to smile when faced with others. But their conversation was ripped short since the red head heard the dreaded sound of buzzing. So much for 'there aren't much insect here'. "Quick hide." he spoke in a hurried voice and leaped back behind the large leaves he was hiding in earlier too. Hopefully it would just pass, whatever insect it was.

"You talk a lot.."[/Quote]

Ichigo faintly smiled.

"Perhaps...but if you won't talk..and I don't talk how are we to pass the time? "

Ichigo laughed faintly at the others reaction when he nailed his personality.

"H-huh! H-how did you- What are you?"[/Quote]

Ichigo was good at reading people. He tried to examine every tiny detail about a person. He could tell he was the serious type since he started talking to him. Always on guard because despite telling him that he was a friend the other attacked him and the other was paranoid thanks to his major trust issues. Despite saving his life twice and giving him food and water...the other was still hesitant to trust him judging by the way He tried to sit as far as he could away from him. He kept looking away from him too...no doubt trying to block him out and another thing, he didn't thank him...not once.

"Call it...an educated guess~"

The other went from looking surprised to glaring at him. He sighed looking away from the other as his stern gaze softened.

"So.. you get it.."[/Quote]

"All to well..."

He said watching the sand storm, he smiled faintly again.

"So Elise does know how to smile... it's a good look for you. Maybe you should keep it..."

He said honesty.

"Aum.. whatever floats your boat.. I guess."[/Quote]

The raven hair male rested his hands behinds his head relaxing some.... so perhaps he trusted him a little.

"Sure.. I'll tag along.. Ichigo."[/Quote]

He looked back at him, excitement in his eyes.

"Thank you.. Glad to have you on bored. If you want I'll watch things here while you sleep. I'm sure your exhausted. "

He turned back, looking out the window. Actually very happy that he wasn't alone anymore on his journey.

Elise eyes were half opened as Ichigo asked him if they both remained quiet how would it pass time.

"I dunno..." He rolled his eyes at the other and fixed his sleepy gaze out the window as he listened to the gust of wind beat against it.

He couldnt deny it, Ichigo was very good at reading other people and seeing their personality. However, he wasn't going tell him that he actually admired that about him... Mainly because not too many people could deal with or understand his bratty attitude that quick. He still didn't want to make conversation either, he wanted to be distant and quiet.. He just closed his eyes, trying not to seem impressed by the other and tried to block Ichigo out. And even though Elise tried to hide his smile the other still notice..

Elise dark eyes slightly widened when the other told him his smile was a good look on him. His smile quickly faded as he ignored Ichigo, and slowly closed his eyes again and clasped his hands behind his head as he tried to relax.. Whether Elise trusted Ichigo or not he still needed help and the blonde actually didn't seem that bad of a guy.. he seemed like he did care and he wasn't selfish.

The dark haired male then opened his eyes slightly and stared at Ichigo tiredly. And instead of saying something smart like usual, he tried to appear as being a bit friendly, "Thanks...'' He finally said it and closed his eyes before dozing off.

"I see. You won't find anything here though. I have already scouted this area. There aren't much insects or other food sources here."

Great...the man didn't wish for his death...or his meat. Good that he didn't seem to belong a group that followed that crazy idea of cannibalism...at least for now.

But their peace agreement wouldn't last long, his poor excuse of a smile didn't have the desired effect since the male before him didn't seem pleased, well he was never the social and charismatic type, despite of a known friend, who he had left together with people of Area D, not a long time ago. He wondered how people were, when he left, there were passing for an unfortunately lack of resources, food was the most precious there....

Well, since a fight wouldn't happen, they could just part ways and continue their respective path, and then he wouldn't have to bother about the 'hunt' thing so soon. Great! Jun smiled.

But things were going too well for being true. One funny matter about this new world was that if everything seems to be going too well, suspect it.

And it was exactly what happened.

A dread sound was heard followed by... "Quick hide"

Just his lucky. The red haired male went to the large leaves which he had appeared before, he seem to know exactly what to do. Wait, did he bring this thing? Jun cursed shortly before following the hurried male, without caring for anything else but the survival and the bloody fight that it could turn out if they were caught by the owner of the frightening hubbub.

It was true, Shiro had seen some insects on his way around the camp but he was always careful to not attract their attention so the insect was just passing by hopefully. Shiro had been in a lot of fights with insect before but he preferred to fight them in groups. He wasn't sure if both of them would be able to take on a bigger insect. Though it was true that Shiro was skilled but he risked his own life if he ever hunted alone. Once he nearly died due to that. Dumb poison but yeah. If there was a chance he would pick his solo opponent himself and not the other way so he made haste to hide and make no sounds if possible. The red head didn't care for the other male at the moment, his sole wish was to survive himself but he didn't push the other away when the other crawled with him behind the large leaves.

Thankfully there was a little dent in the stones behind them, almost a cave but not really big. It was okay for now though, it provided enough shade to hide in. It was a big cramped though with two grown man inside. The buzzing grew louder until it stopped right before their hiding spot. Wow, what luck. It seemed that the insect, whatever it was to take a rest at that exact spot. Now they had to wait till it began flying again and hopefully away from then. Shirogane's eyes were trained on the green leaves before their eyes. He was on edge; if the insect decided to look behind those leaves then they would be in a bad spot. Though the cave provided shade, it didn't have a good escape route either. Not the best places to hide obviously but in this world you took everything you found.

Ichigo smiles faintly hearing the other thank him. He gazed outside the window. Keeping an eye on the storm. After two hours the horrible sand storm passes. He looked at the other and gently shook his shoulder trying to wake him up.

"Hey...Elise..wake up. Its time to move.."

His voice gentle as he got out of the car, grabbing his things. He stretched out, sighing. They were almost out of the abandon city and would soon reach a forest. Ichigo heard that a pillbox was close by. So hopefully by night fall he'd reach the people and convince them to let them stay. He gripped the hilt of his sword, always being alert. He waited for the other to get out and get ready to leave before heading out of town to the forest.

"The forest will be crawling with insects. Don't engage unless necessary. We want to avoid fighting them. We hide and move...alright? "

He smiled at the other..

"Don't worry... I'll protect you."

He sounded like a prince as they entered the Forrest. He was so strong, wise, brave. And so kind hearted. He always wanted to protect the people around him. Always wanted to see people smile.

Elise groaned and slowly opened his eyes as the other gently shook him to wake him and he quickly grabbed him by his wrist.. "Don't touch me..." The dark haired male pushed open the car door and stepped out before glancing at the blonde with half slit eyes and scratching his black locks. "I won't engage.. I don't even have a weapon and yes to get through this safely.. we must stay hidden.''

Elise then averted his eyes as Ichigo smiled, the blonde had an alluring smile that the other simply adored.

"Yeah.. sure, whatever.." he said bitterly, looking away as he waited for Ichigo to lead the way.

Running after the red haired male, Jun didn't had further concerns beyond survival, he followed the man without any hesitation at all, even when he jumped in some kind of hole behind that huge leaves. Despite of the possibility of it hide the destructive kind of carnivorous plants or other threats, he didn't hesitate. A second of uncertain could mean death and he knew it too well, had to see lots of people dying that way.

They stayed like that waiting for the worse, he like the man, was alert.

The unknown predator suddenly moved, Jun leaned closer to the male and put his arms around him trying to lower his body most he could,he had started to feel bothered by the lack of space but he couldn't see any other way to deal with it that time, a part of him hoped that the man didn't panic or got angry and decided to cut his head but that little part was overshadowed by his constant concern for the dangerous situation.

They couldn't keep this way forever. He had to think in something and cooperation was the key.

He gave a meaningful glance to the man.

It was nerve wrecking, waiting for the insect’s next move. The other male drew closer to him and pressed his body against Shiro's in an effort to make them smaller. It was cramped to say the least and he was feeling uncomfortable with the body pressed against his. The other was a stranger and Shiro didn't want him in his personal space but the situation called for it so he didn't act when the other's arms closed around him. Now that his view was mostly blocked, he readied his trident if the insect did decide to poke his head behind the leaves. Surely the red head would be able to hit the insect’s eyes and that would act as a good escape plan.

He caught the other's glance and nodded too. Since Jun was in front of him the other had to move first if he wanted to try something. Shiro could just offer his support at the moment. His body and mind was ready for a fight but he didn't want to fight the unknown predator if it was possible. Right at that moment the buzzing started again but somehow it got closer. //Crap! It's coming towards us.// he thought with slight panic and readied his trident once more, his eyes trained on the leaves.