I Thought I Didnt Care..

blade3

Character Sheet

Name:Sasuke

Appearance:Black spiky hair, red eyes, tall, masculine, wears a white long-sleeved shirt, open at the torso, with a smaller version of the Uchiha crest on his collar, wears dark blue pants with a blue cloth hanging from halfway up his stomach to his knees. He also wore a purple rope belt around his waist, tied in a bow, in which he carries his sword.

Personality:Confident, stubborn, tough, mean

Sasuke.png

Sasuke walked through the streets of the village with an angry look on his face, giving everyone a death glare it made them feel intimidated. People shivered at the sight of him as they tried to avoid walking too close to him. Sasuke had not been eating right since the end of the war, he felt weak and he rubbed his stomach as it growled. The sky turned grey from it raining all day, the weather had been terrible all week and his clothes were wet. The sun forbid to shine. Sasuke could hear people whispering to one another and talking about how the pass few days have been crazy. The raven hair boy sighed a bit as he looked around at some of the markets for something to eat moving through the crowded street. He had then seen the noodle shop in the distance that him and Naruto use to eat at, it had a big sign on the front of it that said closed. He smiled a bit at it, he was sort of happy. He didnt have to deal with Naruto asking him to eat there with him anymore. Sasuke then realized out the corner of his eye Sakura was walking his way, trying to approach him, "Sasuke Kun~!" He sighed hearing her voice and cringed as he quickly started walking this time to avoid her. Even after the war Sakura was cheerful as ever and he didnt understand it.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• blade3

3339389-8311036021-66540.png

Name: Naruto Uzamaki

Appearance: se Picture

Personality: Kind, caring, stubborn, tough

Naruto was at his favorite place at noodle shop eat Ramen, he always stop eat Ramen at noodle shop after traning, Today had he train with Kiba and Shikamaru and he was now tired and hungry so he was happy he could eat his favorite food Ramen, after finish eat his ramen, he pay owner for the ramen and walked out of noodle shop through Konoha street for to find something to do since life was boring after war.

"Sasuke Kun~! Where are you going!? I need to ask you something!" Sakura went from speed walking to chasing after Sasuke, she then slipped from the ground being wet, screaming, her heart race increased and she grabbed the back of his clothing to break the fall. The dark haired male eyes widened as he suddenly felt Sakura fall on top of him making him hit his face on the ground. "Sakura! You idiot, What do you want?!" He asked angrily pushing the other off of him as he rubbed his bruised cheek.

"Sorry about that..." She said softly trying to catch her breathe, feeling a bit relieved, she looked up at the dark clouds, seeing lightning, she felt small drops of rain on her face. She then dust herself off as she stood up slowly, "I have to give Naruto something..todays his birthday, do you know where he is? I havent been seeing him lately...I'm getting worried."

"No, I dont know where he is and I could careless.." Sasuke stood up on his feet glaring at the pink headed girl and tried to get the dirt off of his clothes from when Sakura fell on him.

"Well..Im going to go find him, can you please come with me?" She frowned a bit, shivering she jumped a bit from the thunder, "I dont wanna go by myself..its getting dark and its cold.." Sakura begged with a pleading look on her face.

"No, forget it.." Sasuke rolled his eyes at her and bawled up his fist, "I was going to get something to eat, why do you always have to bother me in the worst of times?!"

"Well fine, whether you come with me or not, I'm still going to go find Naruto!" Sakura glared at him pushing him out of the way as she ran off to find him.

Sasuke groaned and sighed as he ran after Sakura trying to help her, "Stupid girl.." Even though she irked his nerves he always felt like he should still be there to help her. She was his teammate and he felt like it was his duty to make sure nobody kidnapped or tried to harm her. Sasuke didnt think about Naruto too much, he didnt really understand there friendship. He just knew he couldnt stand seeing the sight of the other no matter what he did.

"Sakura..look, if you havent seen Naruto eating, or pigging out at a buffet.." He ran his fingers through his hair a bit, "Hes probably sitting somewhere thinking by himself...he does that sometimes." Although Sasuke couldnt stand the other he knew him all too well. Sasuke shook his head a bit and muttered to himself quietly as he proceeded to find Naruto with Sakura following behind, "Dobe..."

Naruto was sitting down on couch in Konoha park, thinking about various things, like past and future and who he loves right now. Naruto knew he hadd still feelings for Sakura self he was not sure Sakura still loved Sasuke or not, he still remember the day Sakura confess to him, he was very happy When Sakura confess to him but he reject Sakura belive Sakura still have feelings for Sasuke and Sakura Would not give up her feelings for Sasuke that easly after that he knew he hurt Sakura and he was not happy for to hurt Sakura, lucky Sakura had forgive him and they was still friends but not so long after When Sasuke returned to Konoha he suddenly realishe he had feelings for Sasuke but he was not sure this feelings was real or not. That was the most Naruto was thinking about

Sasuke looked around a bit, and then tried thinking harder about where he could be at. He really wanted to go home, it was dark and his body was soaking wet. He knew Naruto was a thinker at times. He then stopped himself in his tracks, "Sakura.." He turned around to face her, "I think I found Naruto.." Sasuke pointed, he grabbed Sakura's hand and appeared behind Naruto within seconds, the rain started to lighten up, not coming down as hard anymore. Sakura then hugged Naruto tightly while he sat on a bench. Squealing from excitement, she was so happy that he was alright.

"Naruto! I found you!" She snuggled him and Sasuke looked at the two with a blank expression and started to feel that Sakura was being in denial. To him she sometimes acted like the war had never happened and then she was always happy,"Happy birthday!"

Naruto smiled and blushed" thank you very much Sakura-chan and Sasuke, I belive there have forgot about my brithday since everyone Else forget its my brithday" he raise himself up from bench

Sasuke just looked at the other and then felt like pestering him, "What's wrong Dobe..? Not having a good day?" He could tell that Naruto was faking his smile. Even though he despised the other greatly, he knew him all too well. Sakura then gave Naruto his birthday present. It was a necklace with Naruto's name on it, she wanted the other to remember that she was still there for him. "Do you want to go out to eat!?" Sakura smiled brightly, "I know this guys..at this restaurant that is willing to feed you on your birthday for free. After all you did save everyone during the war!"

Naruto wear the necklace Sakura gave him and smiled" nothing is wrong Sasuke but thank you for asking, so lets go towards restaurant then" he walked towards resturant with Sakura and Sasuke

Sasuke went inside with Sakura and Naruto to eat and celebrate Naruto's birthday. Everyone in the restaurant cheered after Naruto entered, they thanked him for saving the village in the war. The person that Sakura mentioned earlier was named Kamin, he was a waiter. "Happy birthday Naruto! What would you like to eat?"

Naruto smiled'' I want to eat Ramen, self at I have already eat two ranmen'' he laughed

The waiter served Naruto some Ramen, before taking Sasuke and Sakura's order and leaving to go make it. Sasuke looked bored as ever, he sighed resting his head on his hand. Sakura then smiled at Naruto, "How's your birthday going so far? I got you a cake..by the way."

Naruto smiled" my brithday are going good and thank you for the cake" he start eat his ramen