Twilight(Miragi Saiko and yaoi_Miru)

Miragi Saiko

Character info:

Name:Asher Dean

Position:seme

Description:Shoulder length black hair and chocolate brown eyes. Asher's personality is going to remain a secerets

Background:unknown

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yaoi_MiRu

• Miragi Saiko

PERSONAL DATA

2u3v80h.jpg

Name: Kousuke Midori

Nickname: Kou, Midori

Sex: Male

Position: Uke

Race: Human

Years: 20

Height: 166

Weight: 55

Eyes: light brown

Hair: blond

Biography :

Midori from a small-not-so-close family. His family is the type that too busy with themself. When Midori with his family, he is a quite person. He spend most of his time in his room alone. He like to be alone, but actualy he felt lonely. He had just few friend in college. When he with them he can be a cheerful and easy-going person. He also prefer to spend his time with his friend rather at home.

He had a bad experience with relationship before back at junior high. At that time, he just realized that he just attracted to boys in his class. In junior high there some bad rumors about Midori, and the source is his ex and because of that Midori avoided by his classmate and end up become the bullying target.

Because, what Midori experience, Midori learn that people can lying easily about their feeling. He learn to kinda hate himself because he know that he easily fall in love with someone, but tends to withdraw when comes to relationship. Because, he afraid that he will be betrayed by the one he love.

Random information :

- He is naive

- He hates bugs

- He shy at first but can be easy-going

- He blood type is B

- He can be moody

- Now he lives alone in an old apartement building

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Asher wakes with a jolt. Sweat trickles down his forehead as he tries to calm his breathing. Asher's alarm goes off and he shuts it off by ripping it from its charger, chucking it across the room..

Midori woke up because of his alarm. He turned it off and stretched his body. For a few minutes he just stared at the ceiling, then he got up from the bed He went to the bathroom for a quick shower because it feels more refreshed than just washed his face. After that, he put on his usual black t-shirt and dark-blue jeans then go to campus for his morning class.

(im sorry if I make mistake on my grammar >.>

)

(Oh no worries, love.)

Asher trudged slowly towards his bathroom, preparing himself for school. Now that he was fully awake and refreshed, Asher made his way down stairs, skipping breakfast, and left the house for school..

As Midori walks to the campus, he met some of his friend on his way. They talk about random things and Midori started to looks more and more relaxed. He looks really cheerful as he walking with them without Midori realized he and his friends already reached the campus.

Midori says goodbye to his friends because he took different class in the morning. Now, he just need to go in to the classroom on time because its only 10 minutes left before the class started. He running a bit so he can make it on time.

Asher dashed past people on his bicycle, swiftly turning down the the hill, the school only alittle further. "10 minutes," he mumbles to himself. Though needing to be focused on getting to school on time, Asher felt no stress at all. Relaxation was quick to come over him and capture his body as it's own. Feeling the wind in his hair felt so good. If he had more time, he'd stay this way..

Midori almost late when he reached the class. He quickly tried to find a seat for himself. While he looking all around the class he realized almost all the seat were already occupied by other students. There just some empty seat at the back of the class. He sighed and go to the back of the class. Midori sat on one of the left seat and took out his book while waiting the lesson get started.

(

:3 )

Asher made it just in time for class. He had sprinted down hallways and up stairs, reaching class around the last minute. Sighing in relief, Asher made his way to an unoccupied desk in the back.

Midori watch the person who just entered the class walked to one of the seat near him. Who is he? he thought to himeself. Midori was never really paying attention to his class, except when he with his friends. So, its not a surprise if he doesnt regconize one or two faces in his class. After that, Midori just turned his attention from that person to the front of class when the teacher finally start the lesson.

Asher pulled out his sketch book, and looked around the room. He had to find something to sketch! The person next to him caught his eye and began to work his wonders on paper. He would glance occasionally at the blonde, who in which he was sketching,to drink in every last detail.

As the lesson begin, Midori started to feel bored immediately. He can't keeps his attention on the board. He just write everything he feel important, occasionally glance at the person next to him who looks busy with his drawing. And, without he realized he started to watch him more and forgot to takes note.

Asher was almost done with his drawing. Just one more needed detail and it was finished. Glancing back at the boy, Asher caught the other's eye. The blonde was now watching him sketch his picture. In one swift movement, Asher had closed his sketch book and avoided eye contact..

Ah! He notice me he thought to himself when their eyes met. What am I doing? Staring at him like that... Midori immediately looked away and regretted what he doing just now. "I must looks stupid, watched him like that" he mumbled to himself. Then he tried too keep his eyes on the board and not to glanced at the person next to him.

Asher couldn't last. He needed to get out of here and fast! Although he didn't look it, he was flushed with embarrassment. He got himself caught by the person he was sketching! "cool it Asher. Just wait it out til class ends," Asher assured himself.

Midori's eyes concentrated to the board, but not his mind. He just keeps thinking about the person next to him. What was he drawing, I wonder... he looks so serious he thought while he play the pen with his finger. But, the longer Midori tried to not looks at the person next to him, he realized its hard to keep his mind in the class. And finally, he decide to glance one more time to the person next to him. But, this time he make sure not to get busted while doing that again.

Asher had fallen asleep, the cause was the growing boredom from doing nothing. Asher then awoke suddenly with a jolt, grasping for breath and sweating. He had yet another nightmare. Realization dawned upon him, he was still in class and had captured the attention of some of the nearby students. Asher stood abruptly and picked up his stuff, dashing out from classroom right as the bell rang.

Midori just smiling when know that the person next to him was sleeping. After that, he was surprised when suddenly the person next to him was dashed out of class as soon as the bell rang. Eh? What happend? I thought he was sleeping just now he thought that to himself while watching that person gone. His looked not well, I hope he alright Midori thought when he picked up his own stuff and walking out of the class.

In the bathroom, Asher drenched his face with cold water. He looked himself in the mirror, taking notice of the bags that rested on his eyes. Of course, he didn't get enough sleep. Being one who is plagued by nightmares, he could sympathize with himself

After Midori got out of the class, he met up with his friends for lunch. But, before they go, Midori said that he need to go to the bathroom first. When he go in to the bathroom, he saw the black haired guy, who sit next to him in the class before. At first he just going to ignore him. But when he looked at that person face and how he looked not so well, Midori can't ignore him. "Umm, ex-excuse me, are you alright?" said Midori from the back of that person. "If you dont mind I can take you to the inframary"

Asher looked over his shoulder. There standing was the boy from earlier. The boy had asked him if he was okay. Asher didn't know how to reply. He never really talked to anyone at school and never talked to anyone outside of school.

"...........," Asher just stood there like an idiot. He was still taken aback from the fact he was actually being talked too. Looking away, Asher finally gathered the courage to speak, " I'm fine. Don't worry about me..."

"But, looked you unwell. I think you really should go to the infirmary" Midori insist to get this person to go the infirmary. Sometimes, Midori can get stubborn. Because, he know if he ignore this person now, he'll get worried. Even though Midori barely know this person.

Asher looked back over his shoulder, turning around completely. " if you insist," he indulged the boy

Midori smile a little when that person let Midori takes him to the infirmary. Midori quickly send a message to his friends to inform them that he cant make it for lunch today. "Then, lets go" said Midori lead the way to the infirmary. Occasionally, he glanced at the back to make sure that person still following him. "Umm, I know this is weird. But, can I ask what your name?" ask Midori as they walking to the the infirmary.

Asher clenched his jaw as the other male asked his name. Now he really didn't know how to reply! "I-m-my name...my name is um...," Asher stuttered