Forgotten love (+18, yaoi, school life, violence)

Sophia-chan

Forgotten Love

Warning: This story contains explicit sexual situations, violence therefore have been categorized as +18. You've been warned!

Declaimer: This is an original fiction, therefore the characters were created by me.

Summary: after 5 years Satoru and Misaki meet again but what are Satoru's real intentions towards Misaki. What will happend between them?

attachment.php?attachmentid=29789&d=1404353815

characters: Misaki and Satoru

In white: Misaki

Height: 1,75

In black: Satoru

Height: 1,87

In a small town, lived a boy named Misaki, he didn't have any friends, and after his parents died he became to depressed to make friends.

Misaki tried to live alone but it was difficult because he was still young. He couldn't find a way to survive by himself. That’s when he meet Satoru, he lived next to him. They never talked to each other but the night that Misaki’s parent’s died Satoru was the one who comforted him. But the next day, Satoru moved away without telling anything to Misaki and they haven't seen each other since then.

Five years later, when Misaki was on his way to college, a group of gangsters came out of nowhere and punched Misaki’s face, forcing him to hit the wall behind him. He tried to fight back but it’s no use, suddenly a blond haired guy comes from nowhere and helps Misaki and he said

"How dare you hurting some innocent person, I will make you pay for this"

He fought the whole gang and they ran away, leaving Misaki alone with the blond haired guy.

"Thanks for helping me… but you didn't have to do that. They will come back to get revenge"

Misaki tried to get up when suddenly he loses his consciousness and fell on the floor. He was in really bad shape he had wounds on his face, chest and his arms. The guy felt bad for him and took him to his house and took care of Misaki.

Meanwhile in the Satoru's house..

Satoru layed Misaki on the bed and started to take care of his injuries, he stayed by Misaki's side until he woke up. A few minutes later Misaki began to regain his consciousness

"Where am i?... What happend"

"Oh you're finally awake, how are you feeling?"

Satoru started to give a small gaze to Misaki and he notice that, Misaki has a bad feeling about what's going to happen.

Misaki tries to leave the room but Satoru locked the door and he grab Misaki's arm and pulls him into the bed, slowly cares his hair while looking to his eyes, Satoru starts to take off Misaki's shirt gently but Misaki tries to escape from Satoru's hands.

"Please let me go! let me go!!"

"So you don't remember me Misaki?"

Misaki was confused, he didn't know what he was talking about, Satoru explained about what happend 5 years ago and he also tells him the reason that he have to moved away and that is because he's parents wanted him to study out of the country. Misaki didn't know to react in that situation, he couldn't believe that the guy in front of him is the boy that helped him back then.

"Why?...why didn't you tell me that? Don't you know how lonely i felt...since you've been away i was caught in fights at my new school even now.."

"How could you leave me alone like that?"

Misaki cried for a little bit, Satoru had no idea how he was been trough all this time by himself, Satoru hold Misaki close to him feeling guilty...

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sophia-chan

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm really sorry... i should never moved away, i promise i will be always by your side."

"Really?..you promise"

"yes, it's a promise."

Satoru hold Misaki even tighter than before, he lays him on bed and starts kissing Misaki.

surprised Misaki tries to fight back but Satoru doesn't give a chance, Misaki gives a deep kiss in return.. Satoru noticing that he starts to take of his shirt and the takes Misaki's shirt too, embracing him in his arms then he traces a line down from Misaki's chest into hi's pants..

"W-What are doing??... no, stop!"

"Are you scared? don't worry... i'll be gentle"

with a devilish smile on his face, he takes Misaki's pants off... embarrassed Misaki hides his face